Black men hate natural hair.

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
chocolate

United States

#1 Jul 10, 2010
Correction, they hate a real black woman's natural hair.

If a woman is mixed, or non black, they LOVE natural hair.

Why do you think so many black women wear perms and wigs?

Let's be honest, it's not to attract white men.

Most black women who wear perms/wigs are GHETTO as hell and would never be interested in a white man.

They do that crap because they know black men like it that way.

If anything white men like natural hair.

So black men, why do you love weave and perms so much?

“Music>You”

Level 1

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#3 Jul 10, 2010
Sorry, Lashonda...or Shaquita...whatever your name is. I like natural hair, 9/10 of the sistahs I date are, I just can't stand that odd smell, LOL! Most of them are not mixed, and it doesn't matter just as long as they are black. Back when you were dating BM, you made poor choices, but why ask this question now?
Nicole Little

Blackwood, NJ

#4 Jul 10, 2010
OMG, another stupid ass thread. Listen, if you can't find a black man to be with, maybe it's YOU, not them. You're making black women like me look bad. SHUT UP ALREADY, DAMN!!!!!

Since: Jul 10

United States

#5 Jul 10, 2010
*rolls eyes* omgosh you never get tired of posting threads like this do you

“My life is fun”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#6 Jul 10, 2010
You can't speak for all black men. Trust me if you look good and have a nice attitude men don't care about your hair texture as long as it looks nice.

I don't think many bm would turn her down for her hair
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_PVii-bDyQH8/TBKMLha...

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#7 Jul 10, 2010
Jcookie wrote:
Sorry, Lashonda...or Shaquita...whatever your name is. I like natural hair, 9/10 of the sistahs I date are, I just can't stand that odd smell, LOL! Most of them are not mixed, and it doesn't matter just as long as they are black. Back when you were dating BM, you made poor choices, but why ask this question now?
LOL @ the odd smell (that's kinda mean). Is it due to the products they use or the smell in between washings? Or is due to the foods they cooked (you know Asians or East Indians smell because of the foods they cook)?

Cropduster

Since: Oct 08

South Bay, Fl.

#8 Jul 10, 2010
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL @ the odd smell (that's kinda mean). Is it due to the products they use or the smell in between washings? Or is due to the foods they cooked (you know Asians or East Indians smell because of the foods they cook)?
I bet you smell like chitlin's then. How often do black women bathe??? Oh yeah, my BLACK friend told me maybe twice a week otherwise it'll damage their hair. God, it must really suck being a black female. ROTF!!!

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#9 Jul 10, 2010
Cropduster wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you smell like chitlin's then. How often do black women bathe??? Oh yeah, my BLACK friend told me maybe twice a week otherwise it'll damage their hair. God, it must really suck being a black female. ROTF!!!
1.) I don't eat chitlins. I'm not from the South.

2.) We bathe more than you.

3.) Stop lying, you know you don't have any black friends. Doubt you even have any friends in real life.

LMBAO @ the cracka who's still OBSESSED over people that will never give him the time of day in reality!

You still got your feelings hurt cause I wouldn't accept your FB request? You'll get over it...one day!

;oP

Stafford, VA

#10 Jul 10, 2010
Cropduster wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you smell like chitlin's then. How often do black women bathe??? Oh yeah, my BLACK friend told me maybe twice a week otherwise it'll damage their hair. God, it must really suck being a black female. ROTF!!!
WTF? Then she's just disgusting >_> I'm pretty sure I bathe at least once if not twice a day -______-
tyrone

Dillon, SC

#11 Jul 10, 2010
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
1.) I don't eat chitlins. I'm not from the South.
2.) We bathe more than you.
3.) Stop lying, you know you don't have any black friends. Doubt you even have any friends in real life.
LMBAO @ the cracka who's still OBSESSED over people that will never give him the time of day in reality!
You still got your feelings hurt cause I wouldn't accept your FB request? You'll get over it...one day!
;oP
I'm not the attention Ho.

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TOP4MAH9MSB56...

How desperate can you be woman?

LOL!!!

Cropduster

Since: Oct 08

South Bay, Fl.

#12 Jul 10, 2010
Specialribbons wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF? Then she's just disgusting >_> I'm pretty sure I bathe at least once if not twice a day -______-
She's very disgusting AND she's pathetic as Hell.
LOL!!!

Location hidden

#13 Jul 10, 2010
What the heck does me wearing fake hair have to with attracting white men? Though some white guys are cute, I wear it for myself, and not for anyone else.

Your logic is seriously warped, and by the way, I'm nowhere near ghetto. Very educated, unlike you.

Stafford, VA

#14 Jul 10, 2010
ColorMeMad wrote:
What the heck does me wearing fake hair have to with attracting white men? Though some white guys are cute, I wear it for myself, and not for anyone else.
Your logic is seriously warped, and by the way, I'm nowhere near ghetto. Very educated, unlike you.
No, YOUR logic is warped. You wear it because you don't like your natural hair most likely. And why is that? Because the media repetitively smashes the idea into your head that your natural hair isn't beautiful, and that what IS beautiful is sleek, smooth, shiny European hair.
LosT

Sun City Center, FL

#15 Jul 11, 2010
another stupid thread regarding race. yappari na....

Stafford, VA

#16 Jul 11, 2010
LosT wrote:
another stupid thread regarding race. yappari na....
I second that.
LosT

Sun City Center, FL

#17 Jul 11, 2010
Specialribbons wrote:
<quoted text>
I second that.
we should create a thread seeking intelligent conversation/debate on a topic of actual importance and see how long it lasts. Too bad it never happens =/

Level 1

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Jul 11, 2010
You're right black men suffer from self hate issues. They hate a black woman's natural hair. But if her curls are really defined, then black men would assoiciate that with being less black, less African and therefore be more attracted to her. Black men hate themselves anyways. Black men hate my naturall hair but White men love it.

Location hidden

#19 Jul 11, 2010
Specialribbons wrote:
<quoted text>
No, YOUR logic is warped. You wear it because you don't like your natural hair most likely. And why is that? Because the media repetitively smashes the idea into your head that your natural hair isn't beautiful, and that what IS beautiful is sleek, smooth, shiny European hair.
To be honest, you know nothing about me, and your facts are only based on your own biased opinion. So what if I wear fake hair? I also wear my natural hair as well, it has nothing to do with me wanting to be white, I just like trying new hair styles.

“There can only be one Truth”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#20 Jul 11, 2010
chocolate wrote:
Correction, they hate a real black woman's natural hair.
If a woman is mixed, or non black, they LOVE natural hair.
Why do you think so many black women wear perms and wigs?
Let's be honest, it's not to attract white men.
Most black women who wear perms/wigs are GHETTO as hell and would never be interested in a white man.
They do that crap because they know black men like it that way.
If anything white men like natural hair.
So black men, why do you love weave and perms so much?
BULLSHIT.

I love natural hair on black women. But you are a white male, so I wont go into why I like it, but I do know you are full of shit.

Stafford, VA

#21 Jul 11, 2010
ColorMeMad wrote:
<quoted text>
To be honest, you know nothing about me, and your facts are only based on your own biased opinion. So what if I wear fake hair? I also wear my natural hair as well, it has nothing to do with me wanting to be white, I just like trying new hair styles.
you're so sad. Another product of brainwashing media, I feel a little sorry for you. You don't see white, Asian, or Hispanic women putting kinks in their hair or buying Afros when they want to "try a new hairstyle"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min VetnorsGate 1,683,873
Trump: Running country like a business 6 min Joey 5
The dumbest "geniuses" around... 10 min Lady Majestic Rising 2
Black rulership in Eroupe during the Dark Ages? (Dec '10) 12 min Whites have no hi... 742
What would u do if u found out u had a black an... 13 min Lady Majestic Rising 32
Bets on how long shutdown will last... 14 min Marcus Washington 10
A question to Afrocentrics. 26 min Hayastan 4
My Brothas in Baltimore are Holding it DOWN!!!! 58 min Cant Escape DESTINY 262
Racist White People on MLK Day. 1 hr Jake 110
WHITE FOLKS: YOU need to know what King Knew! 1 hr Polaris 141
Democrats decide that illegal immigrants are mo... 2 hr Marcus Washington 18
Obama was a powerless failed dimwit. 4 hr FireFellow44 35
More from around the web