Do you think there is a superior race...

Do you think there is a superior race? Which race?

Created by Rosewanda on Oct 5, 2013

33 votes

Click on an option to vote

white

Asian

black

no superior race

“Fast before the feast”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Harris Park, Australia

#1 Oct 5, 2013
each race is equal in dignity simply because of the fact that we are all human. No race is superior to another in the sense that they're of a higher worth. However certain races may be superior to others in regard to material wealth or political influence etc.
MrAnderson9

Indian Trail, NC

#2 Oct 5, 2013
LIBER-THINKER wrote:
each race is equal in dignity simply because of the fact that we are all human. No race is superior to another in the sense that they're of a higher worth. However certain races may be superior to others in regard to material wealth or political influence etc.
I don't think we can determine "superiority" until we have a clear picture on the purpose of life and what happens after death.

Until we understand the End... we can't understand who's "winning".
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#3 Oct 5, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think we can determine "superiority" until we have a clear picture on the purpose of life and what happens after death.
Until we understand the End... we can't understand who's "winning".
the purpose of life is spiritual evolution......

and as blak kneegros r the most primitive and unevolved race both technologically and spiritually, we can say that they r the inferior race.......

“Fast before the feast”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Harris Park, Australia

#4 Oct 5, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>the purpose of life is spiritual evolution......
and as blak kneegros r the most primitive and unevolved race both technologically and spiritually, we can say that they r the inferior race.......
how can you say that "black kneegros" are technologically and spiritually unevolved ?.. based on what evidence?..
(what a stupid statement)

blacks are not an inferior race. youre just a very stupid/ confused/ misled person/
ghoanm

Howell, MI

#5 Feb 10, 2014
let us Assume there is a maximum level of intellect that one shall be allowed to gain within an set time frame of living span. Also let us believe that it is possible and feasible as well as necessary that every single person that is considered a part of your community or sub community reach maximum intellect level. If the intellect level is not attained some other skill of equivalent value should be practiced.
ghoanm

Howell, MI

#6 Feb 10, 2014
what race has the leas problems??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SCIENTIFIC PROOF that Hebrew Israelite were Cau... (Mar '15) 1 min Moses 86
Time for Reparations 5 min Sonya Davis 12
What race are Somalis? (Aug '07) 6 min KiloEcho 14,525
Poll Was Ghana a black Jewish Empire? (Jan '09) 10 min Moses 21
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 13 min Real 770
SEE WHITE PEOPLE ADMIT that the Jews are black !!! (Jan '11) 20 min Moses 190
Africans discovered the AMERICA before Columbus! (Jan '12) 29 min Moses 8,073
NEANDERTHALS made WHITES more INTELLIGENT (Apr '13) 1 hr Moses 1,727
I am Calling all the US whites European Americans 4 hr Lbrown 74
The DNC Convention 6 hr No Pants Suit 56