Is it self hate if black men like Som...
PURENOTARTIFICIA L

Decatur, IL

#105 Dec 5, 2013
yES, IT IS SELF HATE FOR AN AFRICAN AMERICAN. THE MOST EDUCATED AND WEALTHY BLACKS ON THE PLANET HAVE NO REASON TO LOOK ANY PLACE ELSE FOR DATING AND LOVE.
american me

Riverdale, GA

#106 Dec 5, 2013
PURENOTARTIFICIAL wrote:
yES, IT IS SELF HATE FOR AN AFRICAN AMERICAN. THE MOST EDUCATED AND WEALTHY BLACKS ON THE PLANET HAVE NO REASON TO LOOK ANY PLACE ELSE FOR DATING AND LOVE.
No it's not self, just black guys are tired if ghetto ratchet bitches and prefer black girls that act normal. I'm tired of Africa American women who try to fight men, no one wants to deal with you anymore.
naana

United States

#107 Dec 7, 2013
hoas have really weak genes when they mix with blacks the kids look like blacks and they lose the exotic look hoas are known for. Like imans daughter with the black guy would never pass as a Somali looks like a manly looking african america. am not trying to be mean but when they mix with blacks their looks downgrades.
naana

United States

#108 Dec 7, 2013
Retard wrote:
<quoted text>.... Either you are white.... Or you are brain dead... They are all the same race retard -__-
Thats like asking if it's self hate if a chinese man dates a korean woman.... They are both asian :/
some horners dont consider themselves black
danza

Washington, DC

#109 Jan 10, 2014
KingsloveQueens wrote:
<quoted text>Now I know your a troll culture difference yes but some Somali's are ugly and some African American are down right handsome (african american men are considered more attractive than either Ethiopian or Somali men )it's just the women that are considered exotic lol and with them it's culture and religion not looks lol ..strt up troll
you cant admit it's looks. you don't look a damn thing like no Ethiopian even if you are black. like she said they want to keep their appearance. you wish you could blend in and call yourself Ethiopian but you cant. and in truth who would want your culture. always up in some other races face. what the hell is wrong with your own women. and let me say this again you aint no Ethiopian black amercian man and you don't look like them at all and just because you are both black. the difference is clear.
danza

Washington, DC

#111 Jan 10, 2014
Retard wrote:
<quoted text>.... Either you are white.... Or you are brain dead... They are all the same race retard -__-
Thats like asking if it's self hate if a chinese man dates a korean woman.... They are both asian :/
just because you are black doesn't mean you are the same. you are not the same. get it through your thick heads. you know you feel inferior. even you wonder what's wrong with you. but try to cover up your horrible racial realities by saying you are both black, what's the difference. you are terribly different.
mesfin

Lynnwood, WA

#113 Jan 13, 2014
PURENOTARTIFICIAL wrote:
what's next? black men are the most respected and powerful slaves out there?
Hiddig

Mountain View, CA

#117 Jan 26, 2014
Self-hate? That's ludicrous. Somalis/Ethiopians are Africans and Black too. Don't let the AfricanAmerican and the gassed somali women tell you anything. Date whoever you want to date and that's that.
Hiddig

Mountain View, CA

#118 Jan 26, 2014
danza wrote:
<quoted text>
just because you are black doesn't mean you are the same. you are not the same. get it through your thick heads. you know you feel inferior. even you wonder what's wrong with you. but try to cover up your horrible racial realities by saying you are both black, what's the difference. you are terribly different.
I don't know why people like you are still existing on this earth. What purpose do you serve to the humanity except spewing absolute garbage to the humanity. Just f*ck off
ricowest519

Toronto, Canada

#119 Feb 4, 2014
I'm not sure what its like in the states but in Canada hoa women don't descriminate. Really it just comes down to respect and how you approach them. I can't say I've dated Somali due to religious differences but Ethiopian and eritrean yes. There are major cultural differences tho, east Africans for the most part arnt really into casual dating or hooking up both women in my experiance aim for marriage and if you get to meet the parents prepare for those talks lol. The girl I'm with now speaks Tigrinya and she's sexy as hell but again the attitude towards relationships is the same. Grow up pull your pants up loose the chains and dope boy ambitions get a job and act like you have common sense. Just some quick tips for my aa brothers cuz if you can get past the foreheads and traditions hoa girls are not hard to get!! Lol
- its 336am nvm the typos and grammer

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#120 Feb 8, 2014
PURENOTARTIFICIAL wrote:
Well, I guess I self-hate "aa".That is stupid tribalism anyhow. As a Pan-Africanist the entire world is my province.So, It is not even a thought worth having to question is I can have a Somaliamah, or Habahimah or Arab or Berber or Bantu or whatever. They ae alll my sisters.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#121 Feb 8, 2014
ricowest519 wrote:
I'm not sure what its like in the states but in Canada hoa women don't descriminate. Really it just comes down to respect and how you approach them. I can't say I've dated Somali due to religious differences but Ethiopian and eritrean yes. There are major cultural differences tho, east Africans for the most part arnt really into casual dating or hooking up both women in my experiance aim for marriage and if you get to meet the parents prepare for those talks lol. The girl I'm with now speaks Tigrinya and she's sexy as hell but again the attitude towards relationships is the same. Grow up pull your pants up loose the chains and dope boy ambitions get a job and act like you have common sense. Just some quick tips for my aa brothers cuz if you can get past the foreheads and traditions hoa girls are not hard to get!! Lol
- its 336am nvm the typos and grammer
This type of stupid raxcism is an American thang due to th4e slavery experience. This would not affect Canada or Mexioc or any other place on earth. Only in America... The only thing educated fools know to do south of the border is sit around and argue about race and skin color and ethnicity all day and half the night. It embaraaes me to be from this stupid backwards assssss country.
big homie

United States

#122 Feb 9, 2014
It is self hate aa men want anything not their own they hate their women they adore and admire east african, hispanic, whites, red boned, asian.you see is going to be a long term problem.I have friend who is aa hes girlfriend is white he got a son he told his son not to get with aa girls because they ratchet and wear weaves spend money alot .self hate in aa community is going to be long term.while somalis stick to their own and mostly are smart business minded and overachievers.I predict somalis going to be in top of the food chains in america because they have shown it.white women adore somali men not fat busty ones. But we will not fall for that they are trying to keep the black man down.just like the moors were black and smart, overachievers.they were sending their white daughters to the moorish black men to secretly spy on them.the white daughters got all the information from their moorish black men and told their white people about secrets of unknown maps and calendars.read history guys.these white people are smart.thats how moorish people empire fall because of the white devlish blue eyes.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#123 Feb 9, 2014
big homie wrote:
It is self hate aa men want anything not their own they hate their women they adore and admire east african, hispanic, whites, red boned, asian.you see is going to be a long term problem.I have friend who is aa hes girlfriend is white he got a son he told his son not to get with aa girls because they ratchet and wear weaves spend money alot .self hate in aa community is going to be long term.while somalis stick to their own and mostly are smart business minded and overachievers.I predict somalis going to be in top of the food chains in america because they have shown it.white women adore somali men not fat busty ones. But we will not fall for that they are trying to keep the black man down.just like the moors were black and smart, overachievers.they were sending their white daughters to the moorish black men to secretly spy on them.the white daughters got all the information from their moorish black men and told their white people about secrets of unknown maps and calendars.read history guys.these white people are smart.thats how moorish people empire fall because of the white devlish blue eyes.
Idiot, Esat Africans are Africans and our own women. All the different tribes in Africa are our women and belong to us, including the North African Arabs and Berbers.

See, idiots, Berbers did not just have close biological ties in East Africa. Berbers were the founder of Ancient Ghana in West Africa. You idiots amaze me and disgust me with your stupid skin color fetishes. If skin color is your thang, keep it private. I for one do not want to hear about it, you sick pervert. This is a public forum, not sex freak network
somalian girl

Ottawa, Canada

#124 Mar 8, 2014
you all need to get a life .Somali or A A we are all the same people (black). there are some somalis who are ugly and stupid and some AA who are ugly and stupid .
Nin Somaliyeed

Cobourg, Canada

#125 Mar 16, 2014
African Americans have no history or interest in learning (most of them) about before they where slaves. All they know is about their slave ancestors and carry slave names to this day which could have easily been changed if any interest was shown by the African Americans to learn about their African heritage. They are not African anymore they chose to glorify they're slave days and dedicated the whole month of February to talk about what? Slavery, and call that black history These aren't African people just because they're physical appearance is similar to one of an African. Let me put it like this. Why the hell would some one marry into a group of people who CHOSE to leave everything African about them behind except for the physical parts (Michael Jackson)? And this is to the man/woman who said somali women would marry an African American man if he came to our poor country. Let's see if me makes it if the airplane Hun. If he does I think I know my people back home a lot more than you. Things would go sour for the poor man quick
Ben

New York, NY

#126 Mar 16, 2014
Nin Somaliyeed wrote:
African Americans have no history or interest in learning (most of them) about before they where slaves. All they know is about their slave ancestors and carry slave names to this day which could have easily been changed if any interest was shown by the African Americans to learn about their African heritage. They are not African anymore they chose to glorify they're slave days and dedicated the whole month of February to talk about what? Slavery, and call that black history These aren't African people just because they're physical appearance is similar to one of an African. Let me put it like this. Why the hell would some one marry into a group of people who CHOSE to leave everything African about them behind except for the physical parts (Michael Jackson)? And this is to the man/woman who said somali women would marry an African American man if he came to our poor country. Let's see if me makes it if the airplane Hun. If he does I think I know my people back home a lot more than you. Things would go sour for the poor man quick
Your people back home are called Douglas in the Caribbean - mixture of Black and Indian or Arab. Although the Caribbean Douglas are generally attractive, and in most cases have Black physical characteristics, the East African Douglas (Somalis, some Ethiopians and some Eritreans) have more of the other characteristics. Most Black men do not like flat behinds, nor do they find aquiline noses and ultra high foreheads eye pleasing. Somalis, especially, have nothing to fear. The better looking women are from West Africa.
yasmin m

Houston, TX

#127 Mar 16, 2014
I know that this people like anything other than their own. If not whites its hispanic then know they are trying to claim us hoa. The men are not even that attractive !! Girls from Addis will date anything.
Ben

New York, NY

#128 Mar 16, 2014
I hate to bring a respectable AA woman into a disrespectful discussion like this, but an example of what is called Dougla in the Caribbean ( Black Jamaican father, Indian mother) is this high-powered American:
http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/california/Cal...

“Do good 4 the good of humanity”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#129 Mar 16, 2014
Most East Africans tend to date their own, trust me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 4 min yisarel 133,239
The E N D of the USA Era should be Celebrated 4 min KeyIn2It 14
Raising hell about Trump in California 6 min NotSoDivineMsM 16
Why do BM like Trashy Poor Low Class WW/Non BW? (Aug '12) 6 min T-BOS 5
Poll HOTTEST nationality of female 6 min In the closet 17
Black mom's are telling their daughters not to ... 7 min NEGROES SUCK 32
Was Mary Magdalene Jesus babymomma? 17 min Expay 1
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 46 min Moses 43,499
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 51 min The Doctor 6,215
HANNIBAL BARCA - of Carthage (North Africa) ... (Oct '07) 1 hr dreamhunk 3,450