Bmt

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#62 Jul 29, 2013
Vimal Carlos wrote:
I find this debat pretty intresting. What i have read and read in my racial studdies in University. The evidence of an M-Gene that is only existing in Africa in Etheopiana nd Somalian population. And outside Africa its only existing in India.
The facts are the scholars dont know if the horn of africa people went to india and got the gene and moved back . Or if the indians came to africa and went back to india .
What an M-gene? What does it stand for?

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#63 Jul 30, 2013
Vimal Carlos wrote:
I find this debat pretty intresting. What i have read and read in my racial studdies in University. The evidence of an M-Gene that is only existing in Africa in Etheopiana nd Somalian population. And outside Africa its only existing in India.
The facts are the scholars dont know if the horn of africa people went to india and got the gene and moved back . Or if the indians came to africa and went back to india .
LOL!
ThetruthSpeaker

Cairo, Egypt

#64 Aug 12, 2013
STUPID SLAVE, chasing our dna
african americans keep dreaming!
Love is our Saving Grace

San Diego, CA

#65 Aug 23, 2013
I think its pointless to spend so much energy worrying about what other individuals do in their personal lives! Its childish to disparage entire ethnic groups based on negative experience of a few... Both African Americans & East Africans have a expansive deep & rich history & culture! In the eyes of the white man Black is Black he doesn't care whether your from the Horn of Africa or the States your ass is still Black... The name of the game is divide & conquer its foolish to play right into this game! Its much more easier to love then to hate! Love is food for the soul....We are all beautiful & unique in our own way! The physical body is destined to die while the soul lives forever! Arguing about something that will eventually perish & decay is futile to say the least! Work on purifying your hearts letting go of hate & negative energy!
I pray for the unification of all peoples under the banner of Humanity! Amen!
Tom Foolery

London, UK

#66 Aug 23, 2013
Love is our Saving Grace wrote:
I think its pointless to spend so much energy worrying about what other individuals do in their personal lives! Its childish to disparage entire ethnic groups based on negative experience of a few... Both African Americans & East Africans have a expansive deep & rich history & culture! In the eyes of the white man Black is Black he doesn't care whether your from the Horn of Africa or the States your ass is still Black... The name of the game is divide & conquer its foolish to play right into this game! Its much more easier to love then to hate! Love is food for the soul....We are all beautiful & unique in our own way! The physical body is destined to die while the soul lives forever! Arguing about something that will eventually perish & decay is futile to say the least! Work on purifying your hearts letting go of hate & negative energy!
I pray for the unification of all peoples under the banner of Humanity! Amen!
Slave descent BM sometimes seek HOA women because of their culture, not their colour. HOA Culture is a patriarchy where the women are trained to be submissive and docile to the men. Even HOA women who think they are bad gals, are still submissive and easy to manipulate compared to the average slave descent BW.
Slave descent men who want a black women who has been trained and raised to bow to men, will be the ones seeking HOA women.
ThetruthSpeaker

Cairo, Egypt

#67 Aug 23, 2013
Blacks hate us somalis for no reason, they are butthurt because they look like apes.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#68 Aug 23, 2013
ThetruthSpeaker wrote:
Blacks hate us somalis for no reason, they are butthurt because they look like apes.
Many Somalis have their heads up their behinds. They have spent over 20 years selling their country out to Ethiopian Christain to avoid sharing power with dark skin Somali Muslims. And the same ones have the nerve to come into our country and call us "apes" and "monkeys" and "gorillas". They need am asss whipping and are likely to get one in this country. We have been known to teach racist idiotic dogs a lesson or two.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#69 Aug 23, 2013
Okay, Brothers and Sisters. It has taken me a long time to figure this Somali crap out. For one thing, they have a lot of Jews and white boys hanging around in their bedrooms. Look at Iman. That b-word/h-word is married to a white Jew racist dog. And, she is typical of these type of Somali piles of do-do. But, it was a white Arab who first explained these Somali bastards to me. But at first, I did not believe him. I still cannot believe that anyone can be this stupid.

We welcomed them into our community. We accepted them as our long lost brothers and sisters. But they have betrayed us along color lines. They oppressed black Somalis in Somalia which is why they cannot form a credible government in over 20 years. Now, they want to destroy our community here in North America. But we will not allow it. And I have the solution.

It is time to kick some light skin Somali booty and kick it good. By the time we finish whipping light skin Somali assss it will be black and blue. From now on, do not hesitate to put a foot in a light skin Somali butt.
TBMR

Toronto, Canada

#70 Aug 23, 2013
Black is black wether you are african american or east african

and bm arent as interested in african women as you are making them out to be

certain bm value women from the mother land but those men are few and far between

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#71 Aug 23, 2013
Yeah. I have those bastards figured out. It is the light skin minority of Somalis who are the problem. Most ordinary dark skin Somalis are cool. It is those with Neanderthal blood who are dang fools just like the Jews and the white man.
ThetruthSpeaker

Cairo, Egypt

#72 Aug 23, 2013
abdurratin, you make yourself look stupid, you generalizing the light skinned peeps
Wambui

Calgary, Canada

#73 Aug 23, 2013
I am from Kenya and a good friend from Ethiopia refered to me as a slave for the only fact that my country was colonized by the British. I dont have a small mind so I leave Ethiopians to feel as special as they want and hold on dear to the propaganda and ignorance they so much like to talk about.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#74 Aug 23, 2013
ThetruthSpeaker wrote:
abdurratin, you make yourself look stupid, you generalizing the light skinned peeps
No. Light skin Somalis ONLY, maybe. And they have no problem until they open their stupid mouths and call a dark skin person a "monkey",'ape" or "gorilla". Them hate blacks. But as long they keep it in their little heads and do not voice it in public, they have nothing to worry about. But, I am tired of them hiding among us as if they are our brothers and sisters and then spewing all kinds of anti-black hate over the internet. Next time a light skin Somali insults a black, knock his teeth out.
Blacks are Racist

San Diego, CA

#75 Aug 24, 2013
There are nearly 12 Somali girls here in San Diego with AA men! 2 of these girls mothers have gone clinically insane!! Half of them have been divorced & abused by their "Muslim Black Converts". It seems they only convert for the SOMALI VAGINA ! Once they get in it they move on to the next "target". I've yet to meet a loyal Black American... They only have SEX on their mind like wild beasts... If some retarded Somali girl wants to be Tyrone's next baby mommy by all means go for it... Just don't get mad when you end up physical abused, used & abandon with a litter of AA babies in that order!! I find it fascinating actually...you can already foresee where these doomed "relationships" if you want call them that will end up! There is a reason why most dignified peoples don't approve of their sons & daughters marrying a certain out cast group with a horrible track record for lack of fidelity,criminality & bastard hood! Please by all means flock to the ex-jail birds, abusive un-loyal overly sexed Black Men that even Black Women avoid like the plague! We'll enjoy the show from the side lines...Black Men please take out our trash use em & leave em like you do with your own woman! Teach these wayward self denigrating girls who are in the minority a painfully lesson in life! I see the Blacks Males on FaceBook & around here in San Diego competing to pull "Somali, Ethiopian & few Eritrean girls" who are almost always the outcast of their respective Society! No shock there 2 outcast courting each other. LoooL. The HIV rate in the AA community under the age of 40 is said to be around 15%-20%%. Before the the uneducated knuckle dragging boors say Africa has high rate of HIV. The Hamitic North & Horn have rates lower then the United States. While the Bantu Sub Saharan Brethren of the AA'S have comparable HIV rates again no surprise! When one has a head full of pubes & a small cranium they are a little more then wild apes... The large so called foreheads of "Ethiopians, Somalis..." & all other intelligent peoples denote a well developed PREFRONTAL CORTEX which is responsible for planning complex cognitive behavior, personality expression, decision making, and moderating social behavior. Some thing which is severely lacking In AA with narrow & sharp slopping Netherlander foreheads. Who tend to be impulsive, Socially unpolished, rash & predispositioned to all sorts of verbal & violent outburst.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#76 Aug 24, 2013
Blacks are Racist wrote:
There are nearly 12 Somali girls here in San Diego with AA men! 2 of these girls mothers have gone clinically insane!! Half of them have been divorced & abused by their "Muslim Black Converts". It seems they only convert for the SOMALI VAGINA ! Once they get in it they move on to the next "target". I've yet to meet a loyal Black American... They only have SEX on their mind like wild beasts... If some retarded Somali girl wants to be Tyrone's next baby mommy by all means go for it... Just don't get mad when you end up physical abused, used & abandon with a litter of AA babies in that order!! I find it fascinating actually...you can already foresee where these doomed "relationships" if you want call them that will end up! There is a reason why most dignified peoples don't approve of their sons & daughters marrying a certain out cast group with a horrible track record for lack of fidelity,criminality & bastard hood! Please by all means flock to the ex-jail birds, abusive un-loyal overly sexed Black Men that even Black Women avoid like the plague! We'll enjoy the show from the side lines...Black Men please take out our trash use em & leave em like you do with your own woman! Teach these wayward self denigrating girls who are in the minority a painfully lesson in life! I see the Blacks Males on FaceBook & around here in San Diego competing to pull "Somali, Ethiopian & few Eritrean girls" who are almost always the outcast of their respective Society! No shock there 2 outcast courting each other. LoooL. The HIV rate in the AA community under the age of 40 is said to be around 15%-20%%. Before the the uneducated knuckle dragging boors say Africa has high rate of HIV. The Hamitic North & Horn have rates lower then the United States. While the Bantu Sub Saharan Brethren of the AA'S have comparable HIV rates again no surprise! When one has a head full of pubes & a small cranium they are a little more then wild apes... The large so called foreheads of "Ethiopians, Somalis..." & all other intelligent peoples denote a well developed PREFRONTAL CORTEX which is responsible for planning complex cognitive behavior, personality expression, decision making, and moderating social behavior. Some thing which is severely lacking In AA with narrow & sharp slopping Netherlander foreheads. Who tend to be impulsive, Socially unpolished, rash & predispositioned to all sorts of verbal & violent outburst.
You should not stereotype and generalize. You are being unfair to those of us who are real men. If some female is stupid enough to fall for that "black Muslim" crap, she is stupid enough to fall for that "cushite" crap too. She is a dummy. Men do not understand female mind. I think some women have a deep seated need to have feet kicked up their backsides. The go around seeking men who will abuse them. Not my problem.
Blacks are Racist

San Diego, CA

#77 Aug 25, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
You should not stereotype and generalize. You are being unfair to those of us who are real men. If some female is stupid enough to fall for that "black Muslim" crap, she is stupid enough to fall for that "cushite" crap too. She is a dummy. Men do not understand female mind. I think some women have a deep seated need to have feet kicked up their backsides. The go around seeking men who will abuse them. Not my problem.
Says the guy who was stereotyping "light skinned Somalis" The truth is the antidote to your self inflated egos & BS...I won't recant my statements which are self evident!
ThetruthSpeaker

Cairo, Egypt

#78 Aug 25, 2013
:D us somalis look good!

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#79 Aug 25, 2013
Blacks are Racist wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the guy who was stereotyping "light skinned Somalis" The truth is the antidote to your self inflated egos & BS...I won't recant my statements which are self evident!
Is S an Diego still about 60% red neck and 20% Hispanics and 10% Asian leaving the remainder t be divided among the Africans, Muslims and others? Not a pretty picture... And its gets worse out pass Mission Beach.
Mike

Merrimack, NH

#80 Aug 25, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
Look at Iman. That b-word/h-word is married to a white Jew racist dog. And, she is typical of these type of Somali piles of do-do.
Uh, David Bowie is a "White Jew racist dog"?

1: He isn't Jewish, his ancestry is wholly English and Irish.

2: He isn't a racist.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#81 Aug 25, 2013
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, David Bowie is a "White Jew racist dog"?
1: He isn't Jewish, his ancestry is wholly English and Irish.
2: He isn't a racist.
It so awful hard to be an Englishman and not be a racist. Of course, they will seldom admit being racist. But we the victims know that you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Gray Ghosts Colos... 1,115,186
Advice for Indian men: Keep your sisters away f... (Jun '10) 10 min Dinie 175
Filipino community indignant over treatment of ... 11 min Black Famous 4
There's A War On The Black Male 11 min Savant 720
Cop Shoots BM 4 Reaching 4 License, Why R Cops ... 13 min Capree 296
Jewish women crazy for african american men 15 min Amber5 192
Black guest stuns CNN anchor: Racism is - not a... 17 min Mr Johnson 508
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 34 min dreamhunk 25,047
Brothers, would you Date A Black Woman Dating W... 1 hr BWE 425

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE