Is it self hate if black men like Som...

Is it self hate if black men like Somali/Ethiopian/Eritrean Women

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Kush

Miami, FL

#1 May 8, 2013
I have seen black men step over 10 fat black women with weaves (black men can jump) to try and get a chance with and ethiopian/somali/eritrean woman.

Why is this? Is it self hate? Are black men brain washed into liking anything that is them? I HAVE noticed that Black Americans worship somali/ethiopians. Whether it be our history, women, features, culture.
African Pharaohs

United States

#2 May 11, 2013
First off this is prob a Cracker made thread just to cause divisions among BLACKS. Secondly how could it be self hate if both are black if they had kids the baby will still be BLACK. And for afro ams being interested in African cultures whats the problem with that?

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#3 May 11, 2013
^^ i agree.We all originated in North East Africa
Blah

Decatur, GA

#4 May 11, 2013
Being attracted to whoever isn't self hate. And ethiopians are mixed with black, same with african americans. Anyway I remember in highschool the most beautiful girl was an ethiopian and have since seen many beautiful ethiopian women. However, african americans have no interest in ethiopian culture or history.
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#5 May 11, 2013
No it is not self hate. Too many people are getting this term completely wrong. Somalis and Ethiopians are still African (black). Yes, some (Habesha) are mixed, but they're still a minority. Even if a black guy/girl were to date a non-black, it doesn't necessarily mean it's self hate. If you're dating that non-black out of spite to make the other gender angry, then yes...THAT is a form of self hate. Ethiopians and Somalis typically like to stick within their own men/women though because of the cultural differences between them and AA's/blacks. They have very strong values and traditions which isn't a bad thing.
bLACK Man

Fredericksburg, VA

#6 May 11, 2013
Kush wrote:
I have seen black men step over 10 fat black women with weaves (black men can jump) to try and get a chance with and ethiopian/somali/eritrean woman.
Why is this? Is it self hate? Are black men brain washed into liking anything that is them? I HAVE noticed that Black Americans worship somali/ethiopians. Whether it be our history, women, features, culture.
NOT TRUE
KingsloveQueens

San Francisco, CA

#7 May 11, 2013
Blah wrote:
Being attracted to whoever isn't self hate. And ethiopians are mixed with black, same with african americans. Anyway I remember in highschool the most beautiful girl was an ethiopian and have since seen many beautiful ethiopian women. However, african americans have no interest in ethiopian culture or history.
My father was Ethiopian and my mother is half Siox (American Indian) and African American that being mix with French because her Father was creo from New Orleans Lou. And although I mostly Ethiopian because that what my father was ..I was raised by my step father (an African American) and my mother, my grandfather also African American all played parts in my growing up and anyone would assume that I am African American in every way shape and form ..I know none of the Ethiopian traditions ..I think if you don't know Ethiopian traditions and ways they will not except even one who is Ethiopian as a friend yes I have Ethiopian friends but I have never gotten play from an Ehtiopian women and yet Ethiopians think I look like a very handsome Ethiopian male..but eternally I feel more love for African Americans amd Americans in general because of the abandoning nature of the people..but spiritually I'm closer to God because of my blood or I have gifts sort of speak
Salma

Toronto, Canada

#8 May 11, 2013
Somalis and Ethiopians stick with their own people. As a Somali girl, I would not be interested in AfroAmerican men.
KingsloveQueens

San Francisco, CA

#10 May 11, 2013
Salma wrote:
Somalis and Ethiopians stick with their own people. As a Somali girl, I would not be interested in AfroAmerican men.
If black man in the U.S. pursue them in your very poor country as Mail order brides they would jump at the chance ..but I think you a troll hater anyway.....but the ones already here would be hard to pull
Salma

Toronto, Canada

#11 May 11, 2013
KingsloveQueens wrote:
<quoted text>If black man in the U.S. pursue them in your very poor country as Mail order brides they would jump at the chance ..but I think you a troll hater anyway.....but the ones already here would be hard to pull
So I'm a troll because I said I wasn't interested in Afro American men?

You rarely see one of us with AfroAmerican men because of our cultural differences.

Also if we have children with them our kids will not look like us. We prefer to maintain our culture and physical appearance.
KingsloveQueens

San Francisco, CA

#12 May 11, 2013
Salma wrote:
<quoted text>
So I'm a troll because I said I wasn't interested in Afro American men?
You rarely see one of us with AfroAmerican men because of our cultural differences.
Also if we have children with them our kids will not look like us. We prefer to maintain our culture and physical appearance.
Now I know your a troll culture difference yes but some Somali's are ugly and some African American are down right handsome (african american men are considered more attractive than either Ethiopian or Somali men )it's just the women that are considered exotic lol and with them it's culture and religion not looks lol ..strt up troll

“100%”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#13 May 11, 2013
Kush wrote:
Why is it self hate for BM?? It's like non-Blacks can date whoever they want & do whatever they want to themselves without receiving any backlash. In other words they are NOT placed in a box like BP.
Black Deal

Euless, TX

#14 May 11, 2013
Kush wrote:

Look Ethiopians be black to so STFU
Black Deal

Euless, TX

#15 May 11, 2013
Salma wrote:
These slave AA mfs often hate themselves
Black Deal

Euless, TX

#16 May 11, 2013
KingsloveQueens wrote:
<quoted text>If black man in the U.S. pursue them in your very poor country as Mail order brides they would jump at the chance ..but I think you a troll hater anyway.....but the ones already here would be hard to pull
STFU devil

Most Africans be with africans not you white worshipping AA mfs
Black Deal

Euless, TX

#17 May 11, 2013
Salma wrote:
<quoted text>So I'm a troll because I said I wasn't interested in Afro American men?

Bump this
Black Deal

Euless, TX

#18 May 11, 2013
KingsloveQueens wrote:
<quoted text>Now I know your a troll culture difference yes but some Somali's are ugly and some African American are down right handsome (african american men are considered more attractive than either Ethiopian or Somali men )it's just the women that are considered exotic lol and with them it's culture and religion not looks lol ..strt up troll
STFU you jealous mf

Most African women want African men not Neanderthal gene AA mfs like yourself

“Formerly King_spade”

Level 5

Since: Jan 11

Toronto

#19 May 11, 2013
This must be an American thing if it is true (which I doubt).

In Toronto, we black guys see Somali and Ethiopian women every day but I don't see us chasing them. Maybe African guys do but Caribbean and Canadian black guys ? Not really.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#20 May 12, 2013
No.. Good to see some1 into 40 hour famine people.. They darker than aa

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#21 May 12, 2013
I dont see too many men talking about them.. Unless how to help them to sustain stability.. And food..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NEANDERTHALS made WHITES more INTELLIGENT (Apr '13) 4 min African AE 1,239
So many white women are having sex with black men (Jan '14) 6 min Open Minded and V... 139
Jesus had the skin of Burnt Brass (Mar '11) 8 min African AE 261
Which race is Physically the strongest? (Feb '13) 9 min The Truth 445
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min Onyango Obumbles 1,265,120
Blond White Women are discriminated against mor... (Jun '11) 15 min Karel 22
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 17 min African AE 31,181
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 57 min African AE 35,065
BW are evil, devious, vindictive and WM can hav... 2 hr fisherman 160
Africans did not sell their own 2 hr The Black Foreigner 188
Trump will destroy America ! 2 hr PolakPotrafi 108
More from around the web