MOSES -- Why we call each other N?

MOSES -- Why we call each other N?

Posted in the African-American Forum

-0h_really-

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

Since: Mar 13

Let's BUZZ Lower Manhattan....

#2 Apr 28, 2013
See how blacks ignore you, retard? That's because you're an embarrassment to them. They're ashamed you advertise yourself as a black....they wish you were a white boy instead...lol!
Sean Coonery

UK

#3 Apr 28, 2013
GOTCHA wrote:
We act like fools around our own family and put on our best behavior when we're around strangers.
In the grocery store, we N this and N that. Jethro is standing in the next isle and when Jethro holler N, all hell break loose.
In a court of law, if the defendent said N on the witness stand, the prosecutor can holler N until the cows come home.
How AA's can call each other N and expect the world to bite their tongue is beyond me.
CLUE - respect each other and Jethro can't holler N.
Oh I see. We can do it and others can't! Sorry to bust ya bubble but, the world don't agree with that switching pages BS.
When Jethro call ya N, don't ask where he got it from. He got it from AA' s
you only get called a N****er if you are a N*****r, because, you are N*****s and nothing else.

“Busting trolls is my hobby.”

Level 1

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#4 Apr 28, 2013
So true. Blacks are interesting people...
Sean Coonery

UK

#5 Apr 28, 2013
TrollBuster2 wrote:
So true. Blacks are interesting people...
you couldn't bust your way through a fart, you pathetic wimp .
Tony touch

Revere, MA

#7 Apr 28, 2013
ah shaddup already with the weak shit.

You could whine all day about your own fam....but if a stranger does it, is it alright? Black, white, or fuggen blue

Stop acting like something that simple is above you.

Well sh*t....reading yall dummies I guess not

I still can't believe yall get paid to show how dumb a group of people can be
Tony touch

Revere, MA

#8 Apr 28, 2013
Yall sure are some proud dumb mufuggas though...I gotta give it to you
Trolls are the best

UK

#9 Apr 28, 2013
Troll Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>The same cannot be said about whites tho.
name a single troll you dealt with - TROLLS will win every time

-0h_really-

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

#12 Apr 28, 2013
See how NObody posted in this thread, until after I bumped it for you, nomo...???...

You're welcome, you pitiful colored embarrassment....
The Terrible Troll

UK

#13 Apr 29, 2013
Troll Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>Trolls avoid me like the plague.
no we don't. what could a wimp like you do that could possibly scare a troll? You are even more effeminate than the late deceased Frank of Detroit.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#17 Apr 29, 2013
Troll Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares?
Obviously all negroes. If a white man says it, it creates major chimpouts. But I do agree with the OP. If you call yourselves that, why bother getting upset if everyone else does?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#18 Apr 29, 2013
They use that word against anybody not just each other when angered. They also use it in a friendly bantering way. But it isn't proper when uttered by non AAs.
Troll Hunter

Ardsley, NY

#19 Apr 29, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously all negroes. If a white man says it, it creates major chimpouts. But I do agree with the OP. If you call yourselves that, why bother getting upset if everyone else does?
Like I said, it's just a word. Drop the emotion and anger and all you have is a simple two syllable word...a sound. Peeps that get all bent out of shape over its use only serve to give the word power over them. And there's no justification as to why it should be that way. It literally means black. No more, no less.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Location hidden

#20 Apr 29, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
But it isn't proper when uttered by non AAs.
It isn't proper when uttered by yourselves either. don't blame it as a racial issue if you are going to call each other that. When most whites call one a n###er, it's because they are. you've got blacks, and then you've got n####rs.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Location hidden

#21 Apr 29, 2013
Troll Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, it's just a word. Drop the emotion and anger and all you have is a simple two syllable word...a sound. Peeps that get all bent out of shape over its use only serve to give the word power over them. And there's no justification as to why it should be that way. It literally means black. No more, no less.
Exactly. The fact that people get so upset over words is beyond me. I not too long ago saw too girls in a grocery store fighting like hell, and both of them made a trip to the cell. simply because one told the other to stop being a b!tch to the cashier.

People are just stupid.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#22 Apr 30, 2013
Raptors Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>It isn't proper when uttered by yourselves either. don't blame it as a racial issue if you are going to call each other that. When most whites call one a n###er, it's because they are. you've got blacks, and then you've got n####rs.
The issue is why you call each other that hateful name at all.

-0h_really-

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

#23 May 3, 2013
Troll Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares? It's just a word.
Hypersensitive CRYbaby negroes "care".

July 9, 2007:

DETROIT -- There was no mourning at this funeral. Hundreds of onlookers cheered Monday afternoon as the NAACP put to rest a long-standing expression of racism by holding a public burial for the N-word during its annual convention.

Black leaders, including the Revs. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, have challenged the entertainment industry and the American public to stop using the N-word and other racial slurs.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...

July 16, 2008
(one year LATER):

TVNewser reports that Jesse Jackson did use the n-word in his controversial remarks about Barack Obama, but he did not use it in reference to Obama. From the partial transcript TVNewser received, which was authenticated by the network:

"Barack...he's talking down to black people...telling n--s how to behave."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/07/16/jess...

lmao...you negroes really are a fkkng JOKE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 min IT IS I 136,012
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Raydot 1,395,618
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 11 min mike 46,442
White People Don't Have Real Hair Styles 14 min Gremlin 3
Do you understand 14 min bantu 24
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 15 min Hillbilly 291
The Black Man Is God 19 min Guest 103
News Donald Trump Is Unfit to Lead 41 min barefoot2626 93
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 47 min Uncle ruckus 32,662
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 1 hr Fukanig 88
How Fkn dumb can Republicans get? 2.0 1 hr Fukanig 82
More from around the web