Prescott Bush financed Hitler and cre...

Prescott Bush financed Hitler and created the CIA

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
I Know

United States

#1 Dec 26, 2011
AA's think this is America and totally unaware it's not.

The Konformist Blog: Prescott Bush, And The Golden Age Of War ...

Prescott Bush who maintained residences in four ...* His lawyer Allen Dulles was head of the CIA (and gave his boy George H.W. Bush a ... Elvis Found Alive; Robalini's ...

robalini.blogspot.com/ ­2011/­12/­prescott-bush-and-g olden...

Did Bush help to kill JFK?

Prescott Ritchson Sturgis A ... for Bush's lie about his CIA past can be found in a ... information was orally furnished to us and George Bush of the Central Intelligence agency"....

www.jfkmurdersolved.com/ ­bush3.htm

Bush Family History (Part 1)– Prescott Bush/Skull and ...

This Bush family story begins with Prescott ... Skull and Bones had been founded in 1832 by Yale student William H. Russell ... There is a Bones cell in the CIA,...

polidics.com/ ­president-bush/­bush...presco tt-bushskull-and...

Indymedia Milwaukee | Bush sr's CIA used Nazi torturers

In 1942 the Union Bank, in which Prescott Bush was a director,... 1947: CIA FOUNDED AS HANDLING AGENCY FOR NAZIS ABSORBED INTO U.S. MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX:...

milwaukee.indymedia.org/ ­en/­2004/­09/­201785.shtml

Prescott Bush - a Bit About: Search Wikipedia and the web

Prescott Bush played varsity golf, football,... and William "Bucky" Bush (b. 1938). Bush founded the Yale Glee Club Associates, an alumni group, in 1937.

www.abitabout.com/ ­Prescott+Bush

How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power | World ...

George Bush's grandfather, the late US senator Prescott Bush,... and when he found himself rebuffed in his initial efforts to interest the media,...

www.guardian.co.uk/ ­world/­2004/­sep/­25/­usa.sec ondworldwar

Prescott S. Bush.- Inicio

In 1962, the National Strategy Information Center was founded by Prescott Bush and his son Prescott, Jr., William Casey ... The Central Intelligence Agency:...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ ­bush/­bush4.htm
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#3 Dec 26, 2011
...he did finance H*tler....but the CIA was created by WW2 german intelligence officer Reinhard Gehlen......
I Know

United States

#5 Dec 26, 2011
Prescott Bush and Rockerfeller not only financed Hitler, they created Hitler. How did Reinhard come to America? Who brought him here?

To suggest that Reinhard is greater than Bush and not a puppet of Bush is preposterous.

Again I ask, how did Reinhard, a subordinate of Hitler. I said a subordinate of Hitler come to america and who brought him to america?

People claim Hitler had a eugenics program but, everything Hitler did was by Bush's and Rockerfeller's orders and Hitler didn't do anything independent of Bush or Rockerfeller. In short Hitler was a patsy just like Reinhard.

Let me explain something to you. I was here before Reinhard was here.

Sometimes he used REINHARDT and at one time, he was a neighbor.

I go deep, real deep!
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#7 Dec 26, 2011
I Know wrote:
Prescott Bush and Rockerfeller not only financed Hitler, they created Hitler. How did Reinhard come to America? Who brought him here?
To suggest that Reinhard is greater than Bush and not a puppet of Bush is preposterous.
Again I ask, how did Reinhard, a subordinate of Hitler. I said a subordinate of Hitler come to america and who brought him to america?
People claim Hitler had a eugenics program but, everything Hitler did was by Bush's and Rockerfeller's orders and Hitler didn't do anything independent of Bush or Rockerfeller. In short Hitler was a patsy just like Reinhard.
I go deep, real deep!
....Gehlen was recruited by America after WW2 to help them in the cold war against Soviet Union......

.......he was the top German intelligence officer on eastern front against russians.........

....he was just one of many that america brought over after WW2.....which only goes to show - da gubment is a hypocrite.....Obanana would do the same.......
chris s

Maple, Canada

#9 Jan 4, 2012
I Know wrote:
I go deep, real deep!
When you say the CIA created Hitler you have no idea how right you are... Hitler was a CHARACTER created by the CIA and played by known FBI informant (later promoted to Special Agent In Charge) WALT DISNEY... YES Walt Disney, the owner of the #1 propaganda machine for world war 1, was also playing the part of Adolph Hitler. It's no secret that both sides of the war were financed by the major banks... what is only coming out to light now is that Walt Disney and Hitler were one and same person. This explain why Hitler "loved everything disney".(why would He love disney when disney's primary reason for existence was to produce propaganda to get the USA to go to Germany to destroy Hitler) This is also why Hitler drew Disney cartoons (which are on display in a norway museum signed by Hitler) and further explains how during the height of WW2 (1940-1945) A brand new agency was created CIAA (center inter american affairs) Headed by one Nelson Rockefeller... he sent Walt Disney on a 5 YEAR "public relations" mission to "south America" where Walt wasn't seen until the end of the war. If you doubt ANY of this, simply look at a picture of Walt and Hitler side by side... and google "walt disney fbi". The truth is coming to the surface.

for a final "nail in the coffin" google "joesph goebbels buys hitler disney movies for christmas"

it's a wonderfully sick world we live in....

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#10 Jan 4, 2012
they Own Topix too,

Small world after all,...

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TUSQ3JMB5P31I...
WOW

New York, NY

#11 Jan 4, 2012
I Know wrote:
Prescott Bush who maintained residences in four ...* His lawyer Allen Dulles was head of the CIA (and gave his boy George H.W. Bush a ... Elvis Found Alive; Robalini's ...
Prescott Ritchson Sturgis A ... for Bush's lie about his CIA past can be found in a ... information was orally furnished to us and George Bush of the Central Intelligence agency"....
This Bush family story begins with Prescott ... Skull and Bones had been founded in 1832 by Yale student William H. Russell ... There is a Bones cell in the CIA,...
In 1942 the Union Bank, in which Prescott Bush was a director,... 1947: CIA FOUNDED AS HANDLING AGENCY FOR NAZIS ABSORBED INTO U.S. MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX:...
Prescott Bush played varsity golf, football,... and William "Bucky" Bush (b. 1938). Bush founded the Yale Glee Club Associates, an alumni group, in 1937.
George Bush's grandfather, the late US senator Prescott Bush,... and when he found himself rebuffed in his initial efforts to interest the media,...
In 1962, the National Strategy Information Center was founded by Prescott Bush and his son Prescott, Jr., William Casey ... The Central Intelligence Agency:...
Thank You, also NOI and the American Nazi Party and the KKK, talk about the folks who snitched on Garvey and worked with those same people to fight Black Freedom
rider

Marquette, MI

#12 Jan 23, 2012
I Know wrote:
JFK II - Full Version - YouTube
Dec 29, 2010 ... JFK II - Full Version ... Henry Rumsfeld Richard Bruce Cheney Rudolph Giuliani inside job conspiracy theory neocon JFK Jr. Martin Luther King ...

- 139k -
rider

Marquette, MI

#13 Jan 23, 2012
New Documentary About Operation Gladio and False Flag Terrorism ...
Jul 12, 2010 ... It features interviews with, among others, Daniele Ganser, author of NATO's Secret Armies: Operation GLADIO and Terrorism in Western ...

http://www.infowars.com/new-documentary-about... - 57k - Cached - Similar pages
OPERATION GLADIO - FALSE FLAG TERRORISM CONDUCTED ...
Feb 17, 2010 ... TERRORSTORM - FULL VIDEO HERE: http://www.youtube.com/watch... QEX5jU645OI Throughout history, criminal elements inside ...

- 98k -
rider

Marquette, MI

#15 Jan 23, 2012
Walt Disney – The Hitler Connection?« The Ben Lomond Free Press
Feb 26, 2008 ... bigrab wrote an interesting post today on Walt Disney – The Hitler Connection? Here's a quick excerptThe coloured cartoons included sketches ...

http://bigrab.wordpress.com/2008/02/26/walt-d... - 106k
rider

Marquette, MI

#16 Jan 23, 2012
Walt Disney Cartoon - Hitler's Children Education For Death ...
An old banned Walt Disney cartoon I found on the net. Antinazi propaganda.

- 25k -
rider

Marquette, MI

#17 Jan 23, 2012
SNIPPITS AND SNAPPITS: 911: THE BLACK EAGLE TRUST FUND
Jun 7, 2011 ... Few people are aware of the huge Black Eagle Trust fund, let alone its critical relation to the 9/11 attacks. A brilliant summary of excellent ...

http://snippits-and-slappits.blogspot.com/201... - 525k
rider

Marquette, MI

#18 Jan 23, 2012
1953 Iranian coup d'état - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
According to Donald Wilber one of the CIA officers who planned the 1953 coup in Iran wrote an account titled,...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_cou... '%C3%A9tat - 224k - Cached - Similar pages
History of Iran: A short account of 1953 Coup
A short account of 1953 Coup Operation code-name: TP-AJAX. Pages: 1 2 3 Page 1. Coup 53 of Iran is the CIA's (Central Intelligence Agency) first successful ...

http://www.iranchamber.com/history/coup53/cou... - 21k - Cached - Similar pages
Mohammad Mosaddeq and the 1953 Coup in Iran
the 1953 Coup in Iran ... Memoirs of key CIA and British intelligence operatives and historical reconstructions of events have long established that a joint ...

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB126... - 25k -
rider

Marquette, MI

#19 Jan 23, 2012
BBC Radio - The Whitehouse Coup - Prescott Bush led Nazi Coup ...
BBC Radio - The Whitehouse Coup - Prescott Bush led Nazi Coup Attempt in 1933 (Video) 2008 09 28. From: youtube.com . Document uncovers details of a ...

http://redicecreations.com/article.php... - 17k -
rider

Marquette, MI

#21 Jan 23, 2012
Immortal Technique Cause Of Death Lyrics - YouTube
Jan 3, 2007 ... License: Standard YouTube License. 12176 likes, 249 dislikes; Artist: Immortal Technique; Buy: Buy "The Cause Of Death" on: Android Market,...

- 124k -
I KNOW

United States

#22 Jan 23, 2012
rider wrote:
BBC Radio - The Whitehouse Coup - Prescott Bush led Nazi Coup ...
BBC Radio - The Whitehouse Coup - Prescott Bush led Nazi Coup Attempt in 1933 (Video) 2008 09 28. From: youtube.com . Document uncovers details of a ...
http://redicecreations.com/article.php... - 17k -
Go ahead and lay the laundry on the line and wake these people up.

Not only did they create Hitler, Prescott Bush created Richard Nixon and was highly irritated the Nixon lost to Kennedy in the 1960 election.

HOW DID NIXON BECOME PRESIDENT

LBJ knew Robert Kennedy was going to win the democratic nomination. LBJ refused to run for re-election.

JFK was going to split up the CIA before he was assassinated. RFK would have split up the CIA if he was elected. CIA waxed RFK in California.

REMEMBER PRESCOTT BUSH OWN THE CIA.

With RFK eliminated, who won the 1968 Presidential election? Prescott Bush's patsy, RICHARD NIXON

Richard Nixon, the only President in history to resign the office, why? By resigning, he did not have to testify before the Senate Investigation Committee to impeach him wherein all the dirt about JFK'S assassination, RFK's assassination, MLK's assassination, PRESCOTT BUSH CONNECTION TO IT ALL AND THE CIA.

By resigning, the books were forever closed.
I KNOW

United States

#23 Jan 23, 2012
America's last President was JFK
America is not America.
America is Germany Phase II.
rider

Marquette, MI

#24 Jan 24, 2012
I KNOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead and lay the laundry on the line and wake these people up.
Not only did they create Hitler, Prescott Bush created Richard Nixon and was highly irritated the Nixon lost to Kennedy in the 1960 election.
HOW DID NIXON BECOME PRESIDENT
LBJ knew Robert Kennedy was going to win the democratic nomination. LBJ refused to run for re-election.
JFK was going to split up the CIA before he was assassinated. RFK would have split up the CIA if he was elected. CIA waxed RFK in California.
REMEMBER PRESCOTT BUSH OWN THE CIA.
With RFK eliminated, who won the 1968 Presidential election? Prescott Bush's patsy, RICHARD NIXON
Richard Nixon, the only President in history to resign the office, why? By resigning, he did not have to testify before the Senate Investigation Committee to impeach him wherein all the dirt about JFK'S assassination, RFK's assassination, MLK's assassination, PRESCOTT BUSH CONNECTION TO IT ALL AND THE CIA.
By resigning, the books were forever closed.
Perfect Geralrd Ford pardons Nixon and names George H W Bush head of CIA to so say clean up its image. LMAO! cia headquarters------- George Bush Center for Intelligence — Central Intelligence ...- CIA
Apr 5, 2007 ... Among its provisions, the Act directed that the Headquarters compound ... be known and designated as the "George Bush Center for Intelligence.

https://www.cia.gov/about-cia/todays-cia/geor... - 23k -
rider

Marquette, MI

#25 Jan 24, 2012
Oxy-moron George Bush Center for Intelligence Topix warns me-- please refrain from posting profanity or offensive material on this post. I just sent topis a pack of the new gum I bought at the supermarket the other day. It is called FU-GUM!
rider

Marquette, MI

#26 Jan 24, 2012
What's Behind the Bush-Pinochet Friendship?- NY Transfer News
What's Behind the Bush-Pinochet Friendship? Via NY Transfer News Collective * All the News that Doesn't Fit source - saul landau <[email protected]> ...

http://www.blythe.org/nytransfer-subs/99sa/Wh... 's_Behind_the_Bush-Pinochet_Fr iendship_- 7k - Cached - Similar pages
If Pinochet Is Guilty, so Is Bush - by Paul Craig Roberts
Jun 8, 2005 ... What is interesting about the Pinochet case is that everything the former president of Chile is accused of, George W. Bush and his cronies are ...

http://www.antiwar.com/roberts/... - 44k - Augusto Pinochet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Augusto José Ramón Pinochet Ugarte, more commonly known as Augusto Pinochet note 1](25 November 1915 – 10 December 2006) was a Chilean army ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augusto_Pinochet - 265k -

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OMG , The Flinstones Landed on the Moon ???????... 5 min Trump 126
year 2096................................... 8 min AAM2000 219
White People Are Evolved African Albinos (Sep '12) 8 min proudwisechimp 89
SPECIAL REPORT : most FOOD STAMP & WELFARE Reci... 11 min dcool 178
no blacks allowed in this thread 13 min AAM2000 22
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min But But But 1,458,017
green party drops pa recount efforts 21 min AAM2000 11
Thanksgiving is a WHITES ONLY holiday! 1 hr dcool 269
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr PolakPotrafi 50,569
News The real reasons the U.S. became less racist to... 2 hr PolakPotrafi 154