No

Don't Need No Stinking Rules

“Rev 2:9 & Rev 3:9”

Level 2

Since: Oct 08

AAF Is 95% Non Black

#1 Sep 29, 2013
Haven't You Heard, ZIONIST ISRAEL IS ABOVE THE RULES:

1) Refuses to remove the lobbying group AIPAC from american soil and leave our congress alone.

2) Refuses to repay the TRILLIONS of U.S. tax payer dollars the USA has endlessly sent you over the years

3) Refuses to allow the Palestinians to form their own state and share Jerusalem with them

4) Refuses to sign the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty like Iran did in 1968

5) Refuses to disclose how many operational nukes that are in Israeli possession

6) Refuses to allow inpsectors to verify your own nuclear arsenal

Do these things and impress the world. Until then shut the h*ll up about Iran and its nuclear ambitions when you will not disclose the truth about your own.

“NWO Abolitioners”

Level 2

Since: May 08

Alnitak, Alnilam And Mintaka

#2 Sep 29, 2013
"We are disturbed about the effect of the Zionist influence in our press, radio and motion pictures. It may become very serious.[Fulton] Lewis told us of one instance where the Zionist advertising firms threatened to remove all their advertising from the Mutual system if a certain feature were permitted to go on the air. The threat was powerful enough to have the feature removed."

CHARLES LINDBERGH, 20th Century American Aviator And Writer,(August 23, 1939)

"We Are Grateful To The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine And Other Publications, Whose Directors Have Attended Our Meetings And Have Restricted Their Promises Of Discretion For Over Forty Years. It Would Have Been Impossible For Us To Develop Our Plan For The World If We Had Been Subjected To The Bright Lights Of Publicity, But The World Is Now More Sophisticated And Prepared To March Toward A World Government."

David Rockefeller, 1991

Sooo, Who's "We" ? Come On, We KNOW Who "We" Is, BUT IT'S A CRIMINAL Act To Say.

Hope Y'all Are Ready For Your Zionist's Increasing Oppression. In Hebrew, They're Called, "Massa".

Just The Fact I've Been Threatened With Homeland Security.(Designed And Started By Dual US. Israeli Citizen/ZIONIST, Michael Chertoff) And Israeli Mossad Coming To My House And Doing Unspeakable Things To Me, B/C Of DARING To Write Posts Like This One, Should Cause For Concern For The Direction America's FREEDOM Is Going In.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#3 Sep 30, 2013
Knottzi loves Lindbergh, also a Nazi.

Israel has been liberated from Arab-Turkish-british imperialist occupation. Long live Israel!

Every Moslem country has committed crimes against humanity and ongoing oppression all of which make Israel seem a heavenly utopia by comparison.

No country is perfect. Israel is one of the best ones.

“NWO Abolitioners”

Level 2

#4 Sep 30, 2013
Again, Never Disproving The Facts I've Posted. In THIS Case, Zionist Israel NOT Following The Rules, They...Y'ALL Demand Everyone Else Follows; And Zionist's Deliberate Manipulation Of U.S. Media To Only Allow For Pro-Zionist Propaganda.

Not To Mention, You Continual Denial Of Hitler & The Nazi Party Being Zionist's Who Exterminated The (Khaz/Ashk, Gypsy Jews) Likely Tribe Of Dan.

You Are A Liar, A Tattle Tale, A STALKER And A Set Up Artist.

“NWO Abolitioners”

Level 2

#7 Oct 1, 2013
Is Netanyahoo Going To Explain Why Zionist Israel Doesn't Follow Any Of The Rules The UN Gives The Rest Of The World, Or Is He Going To Overlook THAT Fact And Focus About Iran?

Yes, The Question Is Rhetorical B/C We ALREADY KNOW The Answer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What would u do if u found out u had a black an... 4 min Cant Escape DESTINY 28
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Uber Phishy 1,683,393
Racist White People on MLK Day. 9 min Cant Escape DESTINY 99
ttt is not white 11 min White 19
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 1 hr youll shoot your ... 236
Blacks living in isolated paradise.. Whites sho... 2 hr Reymundo Mejia Gu... 50
BOLO for Tommy Xavier Hoffman 2 hr Dept of Justice 6
My Brothas in Baltimore are Holding it DOWN!!!! 3 hr Harrisson 254
WHITE FOLKS: YOU need to know what King Knew! 4 hr Savant 119
Obama was a powerless failed dimwit. 5 hr Denigrade 30
More from around the web