Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#1 Apr 25, 2013
...Your SWEET ADDITION. Come and get it trolls LOL. A_sling, I know your four-time divorced a_s will be lurking in here spamming as usual. Don't worry girlie...I'll be more than happy to assist you in that suicide that you failed to complete back then :D. May the odds be ever in you bytches favor LMAO. Round 1.....

http://youtu.be/PR-BuEZbvDw
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#2 Apr 25, 2013
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#4 Apr 25, 2013
The Inimitable Axe wrote:
Damn! Do you have any friends or a job??
Same question could be asked of you who's always lurking under different aliases. I guess now that you know I'm about to expose your little "friend", the one you do have, who's under a different alias trolling the blacks on here, you finally show your a_s. But to answer your question since I don't want to be rude. Yes I do have friends and will be hanging out with them next week. Today I am off from work, however, recently I did take a break. Do you have any other questions for me?
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#5 Apr 25, 2013
We got a taker lol.
hate trolls

United States

#6 Apr 25, 2013
Love you bae
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#7 Apr 27, 2013
I take it..not many takers. Time to separate the peaceful threads from the trolling ones (and yes I do troll you ignoramuses having some of you argue with your own "posse" on here lol).Just what I thought lol. Whenever you want to argue and act a fool, come to this thread and come at me correct. Only those on my vile level please. Scary cats lol.

“naturally wonderful lol”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8 Apr 27, 2013
Amelia Sugar COCAINE wrote:
I take it..not many takers. Time to separate the peaceful threads from the trolling ones (and yes I do troll you ignoramuses having some of you argue with your own "posse" on here lol).Just what I thought lol. Whenever you want to argue and act a fool, come to this thread and come at me correct. Only those on my vile level please. Scary cats lol.
I replied to you.
allupinlightskin puc

Houston, TX

#9 Apr 27, 2013
i fcuk mixed b!tches

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Lakewood, CA

#10 Apr 27, 2013
Bizarre
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#11 Apr 28, 2013
Ok....invited to debate and argue in other threads and no takers? Interesting some of these people are that afraid to take on or directly troll me lol. They'd rather interrupt good civil threads instead. I'll give you idiots more time to decide on your comebacks or your trolling tactics since I bumped this thread up. Make a good one. I like the challenge.

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

Since: Mar 13

Let's BUZZ Lower Manhattan....

#12 Apr 28, 2013
Lonely bitter black woman wrote:
Ok....invited to debate and argue in other threads and no takers?...
You're just too weak and boring to bother with.

But whining about getting ignored was pretty entertaining.

Thanks for the laugh, CRYbaby....

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#13 Jun 25, 2013
*lol @u!!!!

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#14 Jun 25, 2013
I luv how u tlk shyt behind a computet..still havent came here to fight ..wuss all u got is mouth and a keyboard..weak azz.I wish u would track me dwn i would f*ck your azz up..ms.i knocked out a guy lol..he prolli didnt get knocked out more like a strong wind blew by and he fell dwn..then u hurried up and ran...a hit n run.Its funny when i gave u my number your personality changed...didnt want me to set up tht fight huh? P*ssy!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min TSM 1,207,983
News Official resigns after insulting Obama, Holder,... 7 min red and right 174
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 8 min Carly HI YAH 112,825
I Hate Tommy Sotomayor (and i am a Black Guy) 15 min UniquelyAverage 139
Advice for whites: be humble and realistic 17 min Labor 5
Terry Martin wins the lottery !!!!!!! 19 min KIP 8
Why shouldn't Blacks separate TOTALLY from Whites? 29 min KIP 37
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 35 min KIP 122,838
What the hell is going on with black men? 58 min SadButTrue 56
A Bunch of Happy Black Women with Smiles on the... 2 hr blackFlower 43