Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

Judged:

Young boy from Africa attacked by some misunderstood black youths and hung from a fence. Why did they attack him? He was from Africa and his mother had an accent. You people are something else.

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/upper-darby-pa...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2011...
Lil Tony

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

Kevin wrote:
Young boy from Africa attacked by some misunderstood black youths and hung from a fence. Why did they attack him? He was from Africa and his mother had an accent. You people are something else.
flavor flav roach
Kevin

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

Guess you all are to scared to talk about this.
ziya

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

what exactly do you want us to say...
Kevin

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

ziya wrote:
what exactly do you want us to say...
Do you think these were poor misguided youts?

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

Judged:

Kevin wrote:
Why are you holding the entire race responsible for what those out of control children did to that child?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

Judged:

Kevin wrote:
I don't condone violence. And i'm thankful that the child survived. But since you want to say "YOU PEOPLE".

When YOUR, people were "HANGING" our people from trees.

They weren't so lucky from "YOU PEOPLE".

~smh~

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

Judged:

True story wrote:
I'll never understand why yall feel the need to explain anything to any fool who posts some shit, that frankly....is none of their fuggen business anyway.
Basically they think this site their courtroom where they got some power to judge and punish...
And yall are gonna sit on this site day after day falling for it and playing THEIR game on a board with YOUR name on it.
Is it any wonder why I think yall are being paid to be so silly?
I mean got-damn....and that would be for a few threads....but on this site IT'S NEARLY EVERY LAST SINGLE F*CKEN ONE.
True, this is an open and public forum. You've been posting long enough on this forum to know the routine. Whether, they are azzholes or not... people create threads. And if we want to enlightened the situation, then we respond. You act as if you have never been back and forth in a thread that was probably, meaningless to me. But you've felt a need to respond and go back and forth explaining. You people kill me in this mofo forreal! I'll never understand why do people give a schitt what the other person does or says in here. Most of you cry about Topix and the people and the topics, but you are still here.

And i hope you're not calling me silly???

I wonder if you mofo's eat bullets. Because no one knows how to talk to anyone in here. Sheesh!
blackrebel

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

Judged:

True story wrote:
I'll never understand why yall feel the need to explain anything to any fool who posts some shit, that frankly....is none of their fuggen business anyway.
Basically they think this site their courtroom where they got some power to judge and punish...
And yall are gonna sit on this site day after day falling for it and playing THEIR game on a board with YOUR name on it.
Is it any wonder why I think yall are being paid to be so silly?
I mean got-damn....and that would be for a few threads....but on this site IT'S NEARLY EVERY LAST SINGLE F*CKEN ONE.
Truer words have never been spoken. Sometimes I wish I could teleport to these negroes and slap they ass.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

Judged:

True story wrote:
You right....it IS an open forum so stop thinkin everyone's supposed to love what you say.
And BECAUSE it's an open forum you get OPINIONS about what you post.
Nothing more, nothing less. Move on with it then if you can't see that's what keeps making them harrass all of us cause of the ones with no self control or awareness.
It's not about anyone loving what i say........because, i of all people know not everyone will agree with my opinions. But sometimes, it's not what you say True.....it's how you say it.

I wonder can people post comments without the name calling. That's my point! I understand the frustration, but posting under me and calling names. Is just not cool!

And you have a lot of nerve talking about who has no self control. And awareness???

There's about 100 topics on this first page with over 50,000 comments combined. lol! And you're talking about having self control. Tell the rest of them that schitt on each thread.

But okay, whatever True..........

“...and I'll axe you back.”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

True story wrote:
You right....it IS an open forum so stop thinkin everyone's supposed to love what you say.
And BECAUSE it's an open forum you get OPINIONS about what you post.
Nothing more, nothing less. Move on with it then if you can't see that's what keeps making them harrass all of us cause of the ones with no self control or awareness.
EVERY SINGLE POST on here begins with the unspoken phrase, "In my opinion:"

So many posters on here seem to forget that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

blackrebel wrote:
<quoted text>
Truer words have never been spoken. Sometimes I wish I could teleport to these negroes and slap they ass.
As usual! Posting unregistered, deceiving people. lol! Because this fool can't say what he/she wants to say to the person/s he/she's referring to as a registered poster.

And people want respect in here. Hahahahaha!!! Wow!

“You're Distorting My Aura”

Level 1

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

Judged:

MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you holding the entire race responsible for what those out of control children did to that child?
AT LEAST 80% of the black race are this way. It's damn close to the entire race. Are you responsible? It's about damn time the black race should take responsibility. Don't you think? Your children are running rampant.
ziya

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

Judged:

kids bully other kids

when i was in school we made fun of the spanish kids cause they wore every color in the rainbow, they never matched their clothes, they wore sweat pants with penny loafers and big party dresses

we made fun of jamaican kids, we made fuf of each other, to fat, to skinny, to tall or short, to dumb or smart, pimples glasses kids bully each other all the time for all kinds of reasons
ziya

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

Judged:

im sure the op was bullied by other whites for being white trash
the light has come

Danville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

This forum is over ran with racist people attacking black people. Some blame the whole race for the deeds of a few. There was a day when racist people try to intimate black people. They bring that same mind set to this forum to shut up black people. They bring unrealistic statistics and try to smear all blacks. If blacks do not defend themselves, who will. Silence gives consent.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

True story wrote:
<quoted text>
Well i've said plenty silly shit myself, and have been an azzhole on plenty occasions. I don't put myself above that shit.
And I ain't above being criticised. If someone points out something to me I haven't noticed and it's correct, then i'll try to correct it.
It's not that complicated though....anyone with a brain that been here as long as we all have knows exactly what that is when some no-name white prick comes in with ANYTHING negative about black. It's all they do.
You can play that game MDJ, and enjoy it.
I'll forever hate it and SAY so. I don't need that shit in my life and don't come to a "black" board to hear constant white shit. I don't run with whites either, so their opinions about "black" and "black culture" means jack shit to me. They SUPPOSED to hate me as far as i'm concerned.
As for the people who walk on eggshells for them and worry about anything from them without thinking about how rotten they are in the first place....I really don't care.
So you don't care for my post....and I don't care for yalls "topix game".
Some of these black people act like these people gave them life, the shit they accept from them. And don't know em from Adam either. I don't play that shit.
And everytime I throw a post like that you're in....you always feel the need to defend something. Maybe your conscience is tellin you something
Well I respect all the brothas and sistas in this forum. And i respect all opinions and i can always use some constructive criticism. I love it when everyone of the black posters jump in on a forum and defend ourselves against the unfair and the stereotypes. If they choose to........

But what i also see......and it's not even about the white posters for me.(Because they are accused and held responsible and accountable for slavery. So every chance they get they are going throw the flaws of blacks in our faces every chance they get....

But my issue is with my own. Now, i'm a hot head myself. And i have a problem, with how you guys talk to me or us in this forum. I get the frustration. But it's how you guys say things. I never go into a thread where you are posting and call you names because i disagree with a thread you were on. It's not that serious for me. So when you call names... it's not about my conscience. You just pissed me off and i get defensive. Because i don't come at you like that..........
Liberalzombielan d

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

the light has come wrote:
This forum is over ran with racist people attacking black people. Some blame the whole race for the deeds of a few. There was a day when racist people try to intimate black people. They bring that same mind set to this forum to shut up black people. They bring unrealistic statistics and try to smear all blacks. If blacks do not defend themselves, who will. Silence gives consent.
I agree. But i also, agree with what True, is saying to.......lol!

It is annoying, for a race to be so consumed with what black people do.

“I'm BACK, Baby!”

Level 1

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2011

Judged:

MDJ2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't condone violence. And i'm thankful that the child survived. But since you want to say "YOU PEOPLE".
When YOUR, people were "HANGING" our people from trees.
They weren't so lucky from "YOU PEOPLE".
~smh~
Sadly MDJ, blacks in America murder more whites EACH year... then were ever lynched from 1865 to the present.
But no black will admit black on white crime is an epidemic.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••