the coming race war
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
lante greater

Montgomery, AL

#1 May 14, 2013
I think if the racist mentality in the country doesnt change there could possibly break out a war. i readed on this site that in year 2050 whites will be about 50%of the population and they could become more and more paranoid.

it also seems that the more the black race become a less % the more paranoid blacks become.

if a all out race war breakout then all races will be separated and the non white race involved in the war will be sent back to they homeland.

we are getting closer to the end of our days on the earth and the bible says there will be wars so its obvious that we are gonna experience wars in America.
afrocentrics are crazy

Toronto, Canada

#2 May 14, 2013
All I know is , if blacks piss of whites enough all those benefits that are in place for equality will cease to exist. Blacks will fuck it up for all other minorities because they cannot assimilate and be american first , they have to be "African american" and not even from africa most of them.they descendent from africa.Should americans be saying ,i am european american?
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#3 May 14, 2013
Interesting. When I think about it, I don't think a race war would break out. But if it did, I know which side I'm on.
lante greater

Montgomery, AL

#4 May 14, 2013
afrocentrics are crazy wrote:
All I know is , if blacks piss of whites enough all those benefits that are in place for equality will cease to exist. Blacks will fuck it up for all other minorities because they cannot assimilate and be american first , they have to be "African american" and not even from africa most of them.they descendent from africa.Should americans be saying ,i am european american?
the other minorities like Mexicans wants to take over too. the Mexicans in cali wants the historical neighborhoods that blacks have possession of. the Mexicans are trying to kill up innocent blacks and other gangs by blacks.
there is mexican gangs in Houston. if more of those gangs continue to come over here this country will have a big problem on their hands.
lante greater

Montgomery, AL

#5 May 14, 2013
to be honest most of the other non black minorities is messing it up for each other too.
Ancient Egyptain

Ann Arbor, MI

#7 May 14, 2013
lante greater wrote:
I think if the racist mentality in the country doesnt change there could possibly break out a war. i readed on this site that in year 2050 whites will be about 50%of the population and they could become more and more paranoid.
it also seems that the more the black race become a less % the more paranoid blacks become.
if a all out race war breakout then all races will be separated and the non white race involved in the war will be sent back to they homeland.
we are getting closer to the end of our days on the earth and the bible says there will be wars so its obvious that we are gonna experience wars in America.
LOL the crackers better hurry and start the race war.

Because if the fools get to 50% of the population no way those overweight chumps are gonna win a fair fight.
Ancient Egyptain

Ann Arbor, MI

#8 May 14, 2013
Amelia Sugar COCAINE wrote:
Interesting. When I think about it, I don't think a race war would break out. But if it did, I know which side I'm on.
One drop rule say you are not white. You think about it.
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#9 May 14, 2013
Ancient Egyptain wrote:
<quoted text>
One drop rule say you are not white. You think about it.
I really hope that you are not thinking that I would side with whites because you like many other blacks on here assume a lot of shyt about me (when I'm actually being serious and not trolling). There is NO mulatto in their right mind with black admixture who would side with whites. Although blacks are very manipulative and I really can't stand most of them, whites are the biggest manipulators and backstabbers on earth. I would side with blacks fool!
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#12 May 14, 2013
*breathes
Ancient Egyptain

Ann Arbor, MI

#13 May 14, 2013
Jethro Bodine Genius wrote:
<quoted text> Neither is George Zimmerman
Neither is Ariel Castro.
Nupid Stigger

Pereira, Colombia

#14 May 14, 2013
Ancient Egyptain wrote:
<quoted text>
Because if the fools get to 50% of the population no way those overweight chumps are gonna win a fair fight.
You dumb Aids carrier, I know you are Negro and so your maths is poor, but IF your she-boons keep making good 1,900 aborted Negroes a day and therefore Negroes are still 13% of the population in 2050, and Whites are 50%, then the other groups combined can only equate to 37% LMFWAO you are dumb.

As for overweight chumps, Negro, it doesn't matter how fat you are when you have several weapons and a good stock of rounds, makes no difference if I am a 19 year-old athlete or an obese 80 year-old retiree, all I got to do is get my bead on the target. Also, conversely, it doesn't matter if the target is a 19 year-old athlete or an obese 80 year-old retiree.

See what I'm saying?

Melanin doesn't stop bullets, in fact, in the black community, it seems to attract them LMFWAO
terrelle

Montgomery, AL

#16 May 14, 2013
the real race war will be started after mandela die. 72,000 black men will be transferred to jo'burg south Africa to take out every white after mandela die. obama already has the plan for the war in Africa made. and then it will be one in America too.
http://cdn.ph.upi.com/sv/upi/UPI-767513485043...

http://www.mycitybynight.co.za/wp-content/upl...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_NHmGTuCTevI/S73JVKa...

all the bw gets to sit at home all day and eat ice cream all day.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#17 May 14, 2013
lante greater wrote:
Now there's something ya don't see everyday. Another goofy white guy with an avatar that reads Montgomery, Alabama foaming at the mouth over talk of some idiot's race war.

Too Funny!
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#20 May 15, 2013
lante greater wrote:

Jesus is soon to return.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#21 May 15, 2013
terrelle wrote:
the real race war will be started after mandela die. 72,000 black men will be transferred to jo'burg south Africa to take out every white after mandela die. obama already has the plan for the war in Africa made. and then it will be one in America too.
http://cdn.ph.upi.com/sv/upi/UPI-767513485043...

http://www.mycitybynight.co.za/wp-content/upl...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_NHmGTuCTevI/S73JVKa...

all the bw gets to sit at home all day and eat ice cream all day.
Sir, Chinese and Arabs have already made their move to rip Africa of her precious metals and natural resources.
Juan Lopez

Hanover, PA

#22 May 15, 2013
Latinos and Blacks are already in a race war but no one seems to notice. If whites jump in on the Latino side then blacks will cease to exist in America.
blakistan1

United States

#37 Jul 12, 2013
Ancient Egyptain wrote:
<quoted text>

You blacks will be a smaller portion of the population, no other race will side with you, it will be each race against whites AND blacks. Blacks will be taken out first, than whites will be taken out. Leaving only Me alive.

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#47 Jul 12, 2013
Come back to your sty, piece of pork! Leave humans alone!!
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#49 Jul 16, 2013
lante greater wrote:
way sooner than that whites will be finished.......whatever you honkys do don't come to Canada because you can get killed here just as easily as you are marked in America since the trayvon martin fallout!
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#50 Jul 16, 2013
zanoni wrote:
The coming race war. If you're not in harmony with the grand scheme of things, you'll be removed.
In a race war between whites and blacks, I would side with whites.
then you will DiE! I side with blacks and Mexicans! and east Indians and Koreans and Chinese! and middle eastern!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Worst kept secret in the Bronx 11 min Skiff Azlaan 1
Angela Merkel to Nonwhites: Integration is a must 11 min Absimil 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min John Galt 1,383,606
U S A , Fk Off ! Your Time is Up 16 min Harrisson 9
"Stop the Violence" event ends in shootings. 17 min Grand Master THX 3
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 42 min TranshumanX 44,912
what do women love about Arab men? (Aug '08) 47 min Gggg453 2,057
Hookers say "Sorry no black men" I think that's... (Oct '09) 53 min Harrisson 459
McDonald's to open restaurants run by robots 1 hr RMGHispanic Causi... 67
New Racist Chinese Ad 1 hr Truth Hurts 46
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 hr Moses 134,351
More from around the web