First Prev
of 6
Next Last
michele

Houston, TX

#115 Mar 24, 2014
Drilling for the nerve wrote:
<quoted text>
They're in their own little world here. Everything they post is B\S, fooling only themselves. They can't even come up with their own material.
As an example ...
Back in the day, we invented Booty Call. The lowly, unimaginative black male copied it from us.
I just realized its you again
Something is wrong with you. You never leave this forum EVER.

I don't care what time a day I make a comment. You are on this forum.
michele

Houston, TX

#116 Mar 24, 2014
-patricia- wrote:
<quoted text>
Michele! How can you say that!
Apologize this instant!
I see you haven't changed the picture to another black girl.

If you are going to pretend to be a black girl, why don't you ever comment on the threads about black women being degraded & Why don't you try to post a comment thats not so goofy?..

Do you honestly believe black women care about pink swine?

No black woman post comments like yours. they are too plain & very defensive of racist inbreds

You are not funny.

You think you are being cute, but you are just corny & stupid..
Baphomet

UK

#117 Mar 24, 2014
michele wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are going to pretend to be a black girl, why don't you ever comment on the threads about black women being degraded & Why don't you try to post a comment thats not so goofy?..
No black woman post comments like yours. they are too plain & very defensive of racist inbreds
You are not funny.
Your ancestors used to rape monkey's but they got wise and climbed a tree (the monkey's that is)
Stal

UK

#118 Mar 24, 2014
Michele, I can tell simply by your obsession with this subject that you masturbate looking at the penis of a horse. Come on, you spend hours on this stuff, your clitoris must be worn out by now.
If you don't stop frigging your self off watching bestiality, you will get arthritis in your wrist. Take care pony girl.

Level 1

Since: Jul 13

London, UK

#119 Mar 24, 2014
ugly monkeys wrote:
Disturbing, but you won't convince anyone that black europeons don't visit these brothels.
There have just been to many cases of blacks who have been caught engaging in this activity to think otherwise.
funny because all the Beastiality on the internet i see are mostly white folks and and the odd east asian even scat videos are mostly white it is very rare for a black to have sex with an animal there busy fucking white women nice try though but it is a white thing whites will risk their life for an animal most blacks won't
michele

Houston, TX

#120 Mar 24, 2014
Baphomet wrote:
<quoted text> Your ancestors used to rape monkey's but they got wise and climbed a tree (the monkey's that is)
No that would be you inbreds.

You trying to label us with another one of your bestiality fetishes.

Black people don't lust after animals. We don't spend our time trying to BOND with animals like you inbreds do.

“Easy.. cool & sexy!”

Level 3

Since: Jun 12

Nairobi, Kenya

#121 Mar 24, 2014
michele wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not funny.
idk what to do with you Michele. I give up. But I will continue to urge you to change though. I know you can.
michele

Houston, TX

#122 Mar 24, 2014
Stal wrote:
Michele, I can tell simply by your obsession with this subject that you masturbate looking at the penis of a horse. Come on, you spend hours on this stuff, your clitoris must be worn out by now.
If you don't stop frigging your self off watching bestiality, you will get arthritis in your wrist. Take care pony girl.
Why would i wanna discuss something I like with people i despise?.

The only thing i am obsessed with is posting facts about you spawns.

Look at this sick scenerio.

only a disgusting sodomizing degenerate would talk about a horse in this manner.

What the hell is a black woman gonna do with a animal?

We don't have the deranged sick mindset of inbred women.

You sick devils even fuck corpes in the morgue.

You gonna label us with that to?
Lsmit

Lake Worth, FL

#123 Mar 24, 2014
Please can you post the link to back up your claim of "They are gonna legalize pedophilia also".... Are you sure they going to do this?! and if so, please post the link.
Thanks!
Michele wrote:
when these inbreds legalize beastiality in America.
I'm not gonna be able to live amongst these degenerate pink devil people when they start fucking animals in public.
All that tongue kissing & licking face on commercials, pink devils do, is already too much for non caucasian people to stomach.
They are gonna legalize pedophilia also.
Somebody needs to put a end to these pink devils on earth.
Lsmit

Lake Worth, FL

#124 Mar 24, 2014
"The only thing I am obsessed with is posting facts about you spawns"....
So glad to hear that, please then post the link to back up your "fact" of whites are going to legalize pedophilia.
Thanks again!
michele wrote:
<quoted text>
only a disgusting sodomizing degenerate would talk about a horse in this manner.
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

#125 Mar 24, 2014
Consciousness wrote:
<quoted text> funny because all the Beastiality on the internet i see are mostly white folks and and the odd east asian even scat videos are mostly white it is very rare for a black to have sex with an animal there busy fucking white women nice try though but it is a white thing whites will risk their life for an animal most blacks won't
Why are you watching bestiality (proper spelling btw) videos?
Betty

Four Oaks, NC

#126 Mar 25, 2014
Loraine Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
looked this up, what you're saying is bullshit.
for example in Denmark you can have sex with a dog, but no-one does it though.
the idea of a "dog brothel" would not only generate no traffic, but it would be illegal under Denmark's stringent animal cruelty laws.
honestly you are 100% full of absolute shit.
Riiiight. So, let me get this straight. Laws exists to protect the right to have sex with a dog, but no one is f@#@ng dogs? So, why is a law needed to protect an act that has never been performed? SOMEONE (local dog f%$ers) petitioned it. A law was put in place to protect people who f-dogs from prosecution. Try again, dog f%$ker. I know. You're just embarassed.
Cyrus

Manassas, VA

#127 Mar 25, 2014
It doesn't matter if they legalize bestiality or not. Honkies will hump animals no matter what. There's just no way they can fight their natural inclination towards animal rape. Even director of CDC was caught, what does that tell you?
Big Knob

United States

#128 Mar 25, 2014
Some one said that the wm invented the booty call, he invented the clown too, to lure children into his web. And remember the butt-fluence from sparta, where male to male love was custom, claudius and the boys, were running around with a top and no bottom on..........lmao

Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Bolton, UK

#129 Mar 25, 2014
Zombie Corpse Rental wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you watching bestiality (proper spelling btw) videos?
a jamaican relative told me that white women have sex with dogs and spread infections i told him that was racist he said check the computer by the way my relative does not know how to use a computer if it was to save his own life but anyway i google white women having sex with dogs and i saw a dog have sex with a woman hard i was surprised still am
Cyrus

Manassas, VA

#130 Mar 27, 2014
Consciousness wrote:
<quoted text>a jamaican relative told me that white women have sex with dogs and spread infections i told him that was racist he said check the computer by the way my relative does not know how to use a computer if it was to save his own life but anyway i google white women having sex with dogs and i saw a dog have sex with a woman hard i was surprised still am
There was the white bytch on facebook that fcked a dog cuz she was dared to do it. I'm pretty sure that isn't her first time of doing it. Now that I think of it, I should've snitched on her nasty azz.
Lsmit

Lake Worth, FL

#131 Mar 31, 2014
Michele from Houston TX - please provide the link - I have asked twice now - you said whites are going to legalize pedophilia and that you are obsessed with posting facts about us 'spawns" so please back up your Facts!
Waiting but not holding my breath as your "facts" are just bs

The only thing I am obsessed with is posting facts about you spawns"....
So glad to hear that, please then post the link to back up your "fact" of whites are going to legalize pedophilia.
Thanks again!
michele wrote:
<quoted text>

"The only thing I am obsessed with is posting facts about you spawns"....
Thanks again!

michele wrote:
<quoted text>
Jasmine

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#133 Jan 13, 2016
Cyrus wrote:
It doesn't matter if they legalize bestiality or not. Honkies will hump animals no matter what. There's just no way they can fight their natural inclination towards animal rape. Even director of CDC was caught, what does that tell you?
LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min flack 1,578,745
Cavebeasts of Topix 13 min Paul 20
I'm not white but are blacks really this stupid... 41 min Dumbowners 20
News On Twitter, Trump accuses blacks of racism thre... 43 min youll shoot your ... 60
I have token white friends. 46 min KIP 29
I'm opening up a 'custom' rope store. For all y... 1 hr Paul 7
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr dreamhunk 34,730
Baltimore/Ferguson vs. Charlottesville 4 hr a jig is a tool 51
Why Are White People On A Black Forum? 4 hr a jig is a tool 18
What the 6,000 man White Nationalist rally mean... 10 hr wild bill 53
More from around the web