Beastiality is legal in Denmark
Michele

Houston, TX

#50 Mar 21, 2014
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>so true. i think its too late for blk ppl. most of their minds are gone
your inbred minds were never here.
Michele

Houston, TX

#52 Mar 21, 2014
-patricia- wrote:
Such a pity that a sweet girl like Michele can resort to such vile nasty insults towards fellow human beings. Not all whites are evil.. Calling whites "inbred" is just typical. The irony is that Michele is engaged to be married to a white guy called Walter.
i hope you Choke on your dogs saliva tonight you old pink retard.
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

#53 Mar 21, 2014
Michele wrote:
<quoted text>
And that about wraps it up for the Houston Ho Report. Thanks for playing -- and enjoy that gubmint cheese!
Drilling for the nerve

Batavia, NY

#54 Mar 21, 2014
-patricia- wrote:
Such a pity that a sweet girl like Michele can resort to such vile nasty insults towards fellow human beings. Not all whites are evil.. Calling whites "inbred" is just typical. The irony is that Michele is engaged to be married to a white guy called Walter.

I'm pretty sure Walter dumped her for a younger and much slimmer, 275lb bleached-blond white girl.

When Michele's not hurling racist insults, barbs, and innuendos, she's sticking pins in her pink-mutant voodoo doll.

She needs to be evaluated.

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Over the Rhine

#55 Mar 21, 2014
-patricia- wrote:
Walter? lmao-Billybob or Johnnyboy maybe but I would never have thought his name is Walter
Michele

Houston, TX

#56 Mar 21, 2014
Zombie Corpse Rental wrote:
<quoted text>And that about wraps it up for the Houston Ho Report. Thanks for playing -- and enjoy that gubmint cheese!
You seem to keep mentioning Houston. Whats your point about Houston, inbred?

Am I missing something?
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

#57 Mar 21, 2014
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Walter? lmao-Billybob or Johnnyboy maybe but I would never have thought his name is Walter
Maybe 'Walter' as in 'Walter White'- because she babbles like a brain-damaged meth addict? I mean, Houston is exactly known as a mecca for deep thinkers. Maybe she's one of those Katrina escapees who's mad she has to pay rent and work or something.
Big Knob

United States

#58 Mar 21, 2014
Beastiality is apart of western culture: the spartans, the romans, the greeks, this devil cant help himself, notice they name themselves after animals, the dead, and the devil, thats spiritual, necrophilla, & santanic beastaility.........LOL
Michele

Houston, TX

#59 Mar 21, 2014
Zombie Corpse Rental wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe 'Walter' as in 'Walter White'- because she babbles like a brain-damaged meth addict? I mean, Houston is exactly known as a mecca for deep thinkers. Maybe she's one of those Katrina escapees who's mad she has to pay rent and work or something.
meth is the pink trash inbred drug of choice.

What does Houston have to do with this forum, invaded by you spawns of satan spewing derogatory comments about black people?

You dish it then get all confused when you get it back.

I'm born & raised in Houston. I never lived in new orleans. All those people are gone since 2007.

walter???no black woman wants you pig skinned animal sodomizing male demons. Why doesn't it compute?

I'm just on here responding to your evil threads.

I'm just here to post facts.
If you don't like it. stop obsessing with black people.& go away..

theres plenty of kkk forums for you inbreds ....log off inbred.
Michele

Houston, TX

#60 Mar 21, 2014
Drilling for the nerve wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure Walter dumped her for a younger and much slimmer, 275lb bleached-blond white girl.
When Michele's not hurling racist insults, barbs, and innuendos, she's sticking pins in her pink-mutant voodoo doll.
She needs to be evaluated.
You don't leave this forum long enough to take a shit.

Do you ever bath?

You're the one that needs to be evaluated. You're here 24/7 obsessing with black people.

walter? You can't be that sick in the head. to still be relentlessly fantasizing about black women finding your disgusting ugly pink skin attractive. we don't. You will never accept it. get it through your cement sculls.
ShaaaduupAlready YaNutJob

Lakeland, FL

#61 Mar 21, 2014
Michele wrote:
<quoted text>

Am I missing something?
A few marbles, but other than that you're a typical inbred fat skank.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#62 Mar 21, 2014
And this is surprising why?

This is a cultural practice that goes waaaay back into Europe!
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

#63 Mar 21, 2014
Michele's upset about some dog-sex freaks half a planet away yet says nothing about the black man who bit off his infant son's nose.

Odd.

“Easy.. cool & sexy!”

Level 3

Since: Jun 12

Nairobi, Kenya

#64 Mar 22, 2014
Michele wrote:
<quoted text>
lol

I am a black girl Michele. I am 27. I am not old and pink my dear.

How is Walter?

“Easy.. cool & sexy!”

Level 3

Nairobi, Kenya

#65 Mar 22, 2014
Michele wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to keep mentioning Houston. Whats your point about Houston, inbred?
Am I missing something?
Is "inbred" the only word you are farmiliar with my dear?

Quit using the same word over and over again. It's bad.

“Easy.. cool & sexy!”

Level 3

Nairobi, Kenya

#66 Mar 22, 2014
Michele wrote:
<quoted text>
meth is the pink trash inbred drug of choice.
What does Houston have to do with this forum, invaded by you spawns of satan spewing derogatory comments about black people?
You dish it then get all confused when you get it back.
I'm born & raised in Houston. I never lived in new orleans. All those people are gone since 2007.
walter???no black woman wants you pig skinned animal sodomizing male demons. Why doesn't it compute?
I'm just on here responding to your evil threads.
I'm just here to post facts.
If you don't like it. stop obsessing with black people.& go away..
theres plenty of kkk forums for you inbreds ....log off inbred.
I find it hard to believe that such hateful words can come out of such a beautiful girl. Michele, you seriously need help. Is that how Houston girls insult others?

pity.
Drilling for the nerve

Batavia, NY

#67 Mar 22, 2014
Michele wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't leave this forum long enough to take a shit.
Do you ever bath?
You're the one that needs to be evaluated. You're here 24/7 obsessing with black people.

Says the girl who posted for 17 consecutive hours yesterday.

:-)
Yappor

London, UK

#68 Mar 22, 2014
Betty wrote:
Denmark has made it legal to rape dogs. There are dog brothels set up for the specific purpose to satisfy the degenerate sexual needs of white males and, I'm sure, plenty of females. They tie these poor animals up and rape them to death. So, tell us black folks AGAIN why you think that you are morally and culturally superior to us? I'm sure you'll find some way to justify and excuse such atrocious behavior. Just like you'll have looney tunes post that most serial killers are white because white people are smarter. Go ahead. Make us black folks laugh and make so much fun of you.
zoo tube dot com

Nuff said. Whites are animal lovers.
Cyrus

Manassas, VA

#69 Mar 22, 2014
Betty wrote:
Denmark has made it legal to rape dogs. There are dog brothels set up for the specific purpose to satisfy the degenerate sexual needs of white males and, I'm sure, plenty of females. They tie these poor animals up and rape them to death. So, tell us black folks AGAIN why you think that you are morally and culturally superior to us? I'm sure you'll find some way to justify and excuse such atrocious behavior. Just like you'll have looney tunes post that most serial killers are white because white people are smarter. Go ahead. Make us black folks laugh and make so much fun of you.
It is really funny, but you can help but feel sorry for the animals at the mercy of those perverted cave beasts.
Drilling for the nerve

Batavia, NY

#70 Mar 22, 2014
Cyrus wrote:
<quoted text>
It is really funny, but you can help but feel sorry for the animals at the mercy of those perverted cave beasts.

Chimps on the African Continent have MY sympathy. What a brutal anal pounding those poor animals have taken over the millenniums.

Thanks to African tribesmen's sexual attraction to primates and other African tribesmen, we now have AIDS world-wide.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min the deplorable Jo... 1,433,631
MSNBC: Trump won 6 min dcool 118
Mall Shooter : Not a citizen but he voted in 3 ... 6 min TheOriginalDoby 2
Flashback to 2008! 7 min Zero Reparations ... 5
Another brother shot 12 min dcool 49
News Luke Cage stars: Black superheroes are long ove... 13 min MeSo 2
El Cajon PD SHOOT Negro DEAD! 17 min THX Pro Human Sol... 12
IR at the walmart 40 min ROMPER STOMPER 90
Why did they Nuked Japan but not Germany??? 1 hr dcool 308
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Real 48,998
More from around the web