do black girls like white man
simple and plain

Englewood, CO

#8629 Apr 26, 2008
Qiana wrote:
<quoted text>
im glad u wrote this because i've felt the same way n thought i was the only 1 who did. i felt like an outsider.
another "I'll do anything to get a white guy" black chick.

Hurry up and get back to your master.
simple and plain

Englewood, CO

#8630 Apr 26, 2008
Heather W wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
What makes you think some us dont want white guys strictly for Sexual Purposes also ??
Looks like we have a win win situation here.
you got let a ho be a ho.
simple and plain

Englewood, CO

#8631 Apr 26, 2008
oc creole lady in macau wrote:
<quoted text>why bother responding to that individual. any "black man" who feels it okay to utilize the word coon b#tch is not worth debating.
yet she is worth debating and sticking up for?
motorola casanova

United States

#8632 Apr 26, 2008
simple and plain wrote:
<quoted text>i think what you meant to say is WF like BM more it seems.
wrong. i meant what i said...and you know it's true.
motorola casanova

United States

#8633 Apr 26, 2008
simple and plain wrote:
<quoted text>yet she is worth debating and sticking up for?
you're 'Tommy AKA Batman', ain't cha?
shellee

Kingston, Jamaica

#8634 Apr 26, 2008
of course black girls like white guys not all white men and not all black girls, don't they have education, aren't they good in bed, don't they have money and don't they show love and affection?
shellee

Kingston, Jamaica

#8635 Apr 26, 2008
stick to the topic people

“I shall not be moved!!!”

Since: Mar 08

Place where few are sober

#8636 Apr 26, 2008
simple and plain wrote:
<quoted text>i think what you meant to say is WF like BM more it seems.
Thats more likely. i think a lot of blk men do it to spite white men, and also to pay back white people by treating her really bad.By far the majority who are with white girls treat them horribly.People like to tell themselves its for other reasons, but if it was cuz white women are so great to black men,why dont they treat them like quessns??? and they should treat them like queens,like any man should his woman, but they hardly ever do, and I am seeing more and more white women running back to the white men tobe rescued.thats if they make it to the point where they can get over their fascination with black men.
c diddy

Goldonna, LA

#8637 Apr 26, 2008
shellee wrote:
of course black girls like white guys not all white men and not all black girls, don't they have education, aren't they good in bed, don't they have money and don't they show love and affection?
correction ugly desperate, whorish, gold digging, self hating, black girls with self esteem like whitemen.

“Javier Estrada”

Since: Dec 07

Glendale, AZ

#8638 Apr 26, 2008
butterflye25 wrote:
<quoted text>Thats more likely. i think a lot of blk men do it to spite white men, and also to pay back white people by treating her really bad.By far the majority who are with white girls treat them horribly.People like to tell themselves its for other reasons, but if it was cuz white women are so great to black men,why dont they treat them like quessns??? and they should treat them like queens,like any man should his woman, but they hardly ever do, and I am seeing more and more white women running back to the white men tobe rescued.thats if they make it to the point where they can get over their fascination with black men.
Is this a real picture of you?
shellee

Kingston, Jamaica

#8639 Apr 26, 2008
c diddy wrote:
<quoted text>
correction ugly desperate, whorish, gold digging, self hating, black girls with self esteem like whitemen.
honey its not low self esteem don't you like people who like you, by the way i am very sexy and beautiful and that is why so many men are drawn to me i also have a nice personality if that means i am a whore well i guess i am one. i like people whether they are aggressive or not one has a bad personalty all day long

#8640 Apr 26, 2008
Javier Estrada wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this a real picture of you?
yes its my most recent one

#8641 Apr 26, 2008
why can't people accept the fact that whites and blacks may be attracted to each other simply cuz they find each other desireable? Why is alwyas cuz they are ugly and cant find one in their own race? I know I woulnt snag an ugly white person just cuz i couldnt find one of my own race.
simple and plain

Englewood, CO

#8642 Apr 26, 2008
motorola casanova wrote:
<quoted text>
you're 'Tommy AKA Batman', ain't cha?
what's understood,shouldn't have to be explained.
simple and plain

Englewood, CO

#8643 Apr 26, 2008
butterflye25 wrote:
<quoted text>Thats more likely. i think a lot of blk men do it to spite white men, and also to pay back white people by treating her really bad.By far the majority who are with white girls treat them horribly.People like to tell themselves its for other reasons, but if it was cuz white women are so great to black men,why dont they treat them like quessns??? and they should treat them like queens,like any man should his woman, but they hardly ever do, and I am seeing more and more white women running back to the white men tobe rescued.thats if they make it to the point where they can get over their fascination with black men.
okay down south we say life is a two way street. For ever head coin there is a tails.

So you heard of how most black men treat white women bad?

So let's keep these how the world works. So do most white men treat black women like ho's? do they run back to black men?

Or is it the black women who treat white men bad?
and do the sistas run back to a man who is more of a challenge?

For every yin there is a yang.

I'm waitin for your logic.

#8644 Apr 26, 2008
simple and plain wrote:
<quoted text>okay down south we say life is a two way street. For ever head coin there is a tails.
So you heard of how most black men treat white women bad?
So let's keep these how the world works. So do most white men treat black women like ho's? do they run back to black men?
Or is it the black women who treat white men bad?
and do the sistas run back to a man who is more of a challenge?
For every yin there is a yang.
I'm waitin for your logic.
Well for yin there is yang,true.thats why i am cautious when dating.since blk men are that way with white women, commonly, I realize that many white men must be that way with black women. and I do know some blk women who are also domineering to their white men, who for some reason put up with it.it goes either way.
WHM

East Saint Louis, IL

#8645 Apr 26, 2008
I was with a black girl in high school for about a year and a half, thats longer than I was with my ex-wife lol. We acually got along pretty good, I still talk to her every now and then, one of the coolest girls I ever met, but that has nothing to do with her race. In high school though, there was a few black guys that didn't like me because I was with a black girl, but they never got irate with me about it, so I just told them to f off basically and they talked about me behind my back for a year. I grew up in the country so this wasn't in the city or anything, I wasn't a wigger and she wasn't ghetto or however you want to say that.
simple and plain

Englewood, CO

#8647 Apr 26, 2008
butterflye25 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well for yin there is yang,true.thats why i am cautious when dating.since blk men are that way with white women, commonly, I realize that many white men must be that way with black women. and I do know some blk women who are also domineering to their white men, who for some reason put up with it.it goes either way.
funny you use the word most for black men. ANd then say since black men are that way with white women.

Yet for white men you say some. And for black women you say some.

Do you believe in God?!? Probably not being from the east coast and lovin white men.

Anyway. Do you think God will allow just black men to have issues,and no one else?

If black men treat white women so horribly, then also white men must treat black women like h0s.

Wait they always did.

THe word honkeys came from white men who use to honk their horns for black women to come out the house,or black women who wanted to make a quick 50 dollars for a blow job,or some pu$$y.

For evey left there is a right. For every up there is a down.

For every head there is a tail.

A man is a man. A dog is a dog.
Yorkshire Knights

Ilford, UK

#8648 Apr 26, 2008
women of all creeds love me ..so im in the wrong thread,

well enjoy wondering where you are all going wrong. see ya x
WHM

East Saint Louis, IL

#8649 Apr 26, 2008
Yorkshire Knights wrote:
women of all creeds love me ..so im in the wrong thread,
well enjoy wondering where you are all going wrong. see ya x
far up your ass, your head is

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Cheech the Conser... 1,508,678
Why aren't half black-half East Indian consider... (Nov '08) 2 min Star 127
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 6 min misfit 0676 2,026
Black Israelites! Answer these questions. 8 min Mike 2
Can not handle the truth 11 min Mike 6
Is Chicago The Next Detroit? 17 min Mike 7
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 23 min Ted 1,415
White men are the solution for the single black... 52 min The Power Of Mast... 137
TRUMPCARE ~ is DEAD!! 1 hr I build-they come 32
White Crime: Few Comments (Sep '09) 4 hr The Rebel 3,928
More from around the web