Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 564
Next Last
luke

Salmon Arm, Canada

#1 Mar 19, 2006
hey my names Luke,
Im ur typical white guy, play hockey, like all sorts of music..cant dance quirky
i've recently met a girl, shez really hot, down to earth,
we joke around, shez a blast. She has the best personallity, i really dig her and i want to start something
between us tht's more then friendship, she never talks about her love life, so it
makes it hard for me to send her signals.
The thing is this girl is black i just dont kno if shez would be interested in
me cuz im white. do black girls like white guys? and are their any white guy dating or who have dated black girls that could help me?
Thx ur advise is greatly apreciated.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
person

New York, NY

#3 Mar 20, 2006
This is how it is wrote:
Not many black guys want to work.
don't be absurd.
Spice

Providence, UT

#6 Apr 14, 2006
I have dated only one white guy in all my days, and i found out that any man who gives a woman attention and the love that they need, it doesn't matter if they are white or black. By choice I prefer a Black Man, but if a white man showed interest, then i would give attention to that. But I found out that most white men seen very apprehensive when it comes to dating or asking a black woman out.
Dreamdefendery

United States

#9 Apr 14, 2006
luke wrote:
hey my names Luke,
Im ur typical white guy, play hockey, like all sorts of music..cant dance quirky
we joke around, shez a blast. She has the best personallity, i really dig her and i want to start something
between us tht's more then friendship, she never talks about her love life, so it
me cuz im white. do black girls like white guys? and are their any white guy dating or who have dated black girls that could help me?
Black women do not look at color as a condition of friendship. If we did, the answer to this quandry of yours would be ...Hell NO!
Dreamdefendery

United States

#10 Apr 14, 2006
Southern U Grad wrote:
<quoted text>How right you are!
I think Farrakhan speaks the truth as do Bill cosby. Thing is Whites don't like the message because it makes them nervous. Farrakhan and I share this view.... If blacks would love each other, support each other and quit trying to mimick these Caucasions... we would have much more stable families and communities.
ridin dirty

Wetumka, OK

#14 Apr 15, 2006
Kelly wrote:
<quoted text>

You must be a pathetic, sick and unloved human being to say such evil things. To all the black people who read this, most white people don't think such evil thoughts. Please don't lump us in with this evil man.
I could not agree with you more. That person is straight up ignorant!!
History

Hyde Park, MA

#15 Apr 15, 2006
To: John

Last time i checked... Black people built the country you love so much...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
peter

Wiesbaden, Germany

#16 Apr 19, 2006
i am white and from germany and i think that black girls are so lovely... i would love to date a black girl especially a US girl...but there are not here...:(... keep indepentend.. my nubian princesses... kiss from germany

and to all u racists over there... i am german and most of the germans do hate racism... so dont attack those ppl who build up ur country...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
gabby

Pico Rivera, CA

#19 Apr 22, 2006
um... I'm a black and I date white guys. i think color doesn't matter as long as i'm treated correctly.
gabby

Pico Rivera, CA

#20 Apr 22, 2006
lol oh and that comment by Daniel was the exact same thing I was thinking... about the Germans hating racism.
csteve

Sturgeon Bay, WI

#21 Apr 22, 2006
I would like to comment on Bob's stats of black unwed mothers. First, I am single African American mother in an absent father situation. When Causcasians throw these stats at us it does. Let's not forget one thing we were and still are an oppresed people. Just not so long ago we were not allowed to marry. We were not allowed to read or write. The list go on. It is no excuse or justification in repeating the same cycle but it is a reason. Our men were taking from their families. So Dear Bob you come from a generation of "family values", you're priviliged to have that all of us were not they were taken from us.
In saying that, I happened to come from a middle-class two-parent home, where my mother stayed home to raise us. My son's father did not and being a rebellious young person I believed when he said he would marry me. I will get a lot of flack for saying this but it is true, White men are taught to take care of their responsibility Black men are seldomly not. Black women tend to be responsible, couple that with an irresponsible man and love you make life-altering decisions.
If you continue to read stats, we dominate the workforce and college population compared to these absent fathers. I keep my son involved in many school activities and instill in him family values. There are a list of successful African American men raised by their Single Black mothers who are not menaces to society.
No offense, some White and Affluent Black people like to pretend slavery didn't exist or its ramifications are not prevalent. We are all paying for the sins of our generations before us. Let's acknowledge that with solutions instead of stats.
One solution is not to label these kids, but understand it's just a different way of life than yours. You make these kids feel like their nothing and they do nothing. Fortunately, I do live in a pre dominately White town, but instead of labeling my son, they sometimes include him in family trips and help me with rides when I have to work, they don't judge me, they help.
csteve

Sturgeon Bay, WI

#22 Apr 22, 2006
Oh! I am sorry, I got on my soapbox and didn't even answer the topic. Yes, I would date a White guy, any guy who accepts my son.
Vwade

La Center, KY

#23 Apr 23, 2006
i'm black and right now i'm inlove with a white guy and to be honest, i have more fun with him. just don't be afraid to ask her out, just do it, and i bet you she probably likes you too. it was the same with me.
Susie

Colwyn Bay, UK

#24 Apr 23, 2006
Bob wrote:
Well, all I have to say is Fathers Day is the most confusing day of the year in the black community with a 70%+ illegitimacy rate. If blacks REALLY wanted to change, they would listen to people like Bill Cosby instead of racist nuts like Farrakan, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Harry Belafonte et al
These blacks are news to me. I do not know any black person unemployed, i know a lot of whites who drink and take drugs all day.

My friend a black man will never look after someones child, so this crazy racist attitude is uncalled for. If you do not understand ask, people like you are very dangerous in society.
Kenyaspeaks

Milwaukee, WI

#25 Apr 24, 2006
Hello...I am actually a woman who is dating a white man. He is wonderful and my best friend. I say some of the most passionate things for black people that most white people would find offensive, but he listens because he wants to learn about me. He is actually not an American white guy, so he thinks "outside" of the box than most American white guys.

And I am not doing it because I hate my black men. He was the first man that caught my eye and he caught mine and we both connected. This was especially during a time when I was so passionately opposed to the entire white race!

Never in a million years did I think that I would fall in love with a white man. Not with my mindset! That's why I learned, through him, to take each person as they come and to look at their hearts.
luke wrote:
hey my names Luke,
Romaeio

Hamilton, Canada

#27 Apr 25, 2006
I'm from canada and it seems that black people here are more driven than in the states...
amused

Plano, TX

#28 Apr 25, 2006
I am a white guy - and I definitely find black women attractive. There are lots of dedicated Christian, quite attractive, black women out there - and you know what, in general Black women tend to have a much better attitude than white women. I hepe they know there are lots of white guys who admire them - though being the uptight sort ourselves we don't admit to needing anyone (just kidding of course....)
peter

Wiesbaden, Germany

#29 Apr 26, 2006
daniel have u ever been in germanyor europe ??? dont talk about things u dont know... there are racist allover the world and the dumbest are from the states.. anyway...
big love to the black girls
2tru

Spring, TX

#31 Apr 27, 2006
peter wrote:
daniel have u ever been in germanyor europe ??? dont talk about things u dont know... there are racist allover the world and the dumbest are from the states.. anyway...
big love to the black girls
Really ??? That's funny, I don't remember " the states " being the dumbest racist that attempted to exterminate an entire race of humans.. Hummm now who was that ? Got any Ideas Peter ? Anyone else remember if it was " the states " that murdered millions of people while their citizens just stood by and watched ? Seems like it rymed with Griminey or Gramereny or some thing like that...
Mathew Philip

New Delhi, India

#32 Apr 30, 2006
Hey guys .Matt here ,I am an engineer from India all of 26.Was born and brought up in Kuwait though .Hey racists out there,take a hike.Does colour matter?.Hey Peter;Hats off to you .These racists are losers .They stink.Black ,White ,Yellow or Brown;If you like someone,follow your heart.Don't be apprehensive, guys.Miscegenation is one way of getting rid of racism.

God bless .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 564
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time for Reparations 2 min Sonya Davis 14
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 5 min Moses 47,358
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 25 min Moses 136,441
SEE WHITE PEOPLE ADMIT that the Jews are black !!! (Jan '11) 37 min Sonya Davis 193
I am Calling all the US whites European Americans 40 min From Britain 75
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 47 min Moses 771
What race are Somalis? (Aug '07) 57 min Moses 14,529
NEANDERTHALS made WHITES more INTELLIGENT (Apr '13) 2 hr Moses 1,727
The DNC Convention 7 hr No Pants Suit 56
Pence fixing to DUMP Trump? 8 hr iamcuriousnow 41
More from around the web