Obama had previous knowledge of Torna...
Ja net

Houston, TX

#26 May 22, 2013
_0h-Rea11y_ wrote:
<quoted text>Except J-nut is too stupid to use a proxy, so it's obvious he's obsessing over her and posting using her name.
She must have told he she doesn't fk negroes.
You filthy white trash. Of course I didn't use a proxy as I wanted to make it crystal clear that it was me who started the thread, you stupid dmbfk! And where did I ever say what race or sex I am? Show me boy! Obsessing? Once again you are posting on my thread. so who is obsessed with who? Your low IQ brain is no match for my 134 IQ. Aszhole!
Ja net

Houston, TX

#27 May 22, 2013
_0h-Rea11y_ wrote:
<quoted text>
But,
....you don't CLICK links.
lol...
Negroes are such liars!
So your low IQ dmbasz go caught in another lie?

Big surprise!
Ja net

Houston, TX

#28 May 22, 2013
troll patrol wrote:
<quoted text>
From your OWN LINK BYTCH! Did you even READ it? Or were the big words too complicated for your DUMB AZZ?
"In none of these cases does Obama actually use a word at all similar to "apologize." The Latin American comment might have resonance with Rove's old boss, since that was Bush's charge against the Clinton administration in the 2000 campaign. The Prague and London quotes are not apologies at all. The Paris quote, which is often cited as an apology, is taken out of context.”
LOL! Trolls are so stupid
That mental midget oh really constantly posts articles without understanding what they say. He must be a grade school dropout.
Ja net

Houston, TX

#29 May 22, 2013
smh wrote:
Now, isn't this special. Ja Nut and cohorts making jokes about a tragedy and among the dead being children.
No, miss brainless TWIT! Were making jokes about retarded, vengeful, hateful, racist retardlicans. Understand???

Of course you do.
Ja net

Houston, TX

#30 May 22, 2013
_0h-Rea11y_ wrote:
<quoted text>Except J-nut is too stupid to use a proxy, so it's obvious he's obsessing over her and posting using her name.
Then you must agree her name is ASSling? LOL @ this DMBFK!!!
smh

Sunbury, OH

#31 May 22, 2013
Ja net wrote:
<quoted text>
No, miss brainless TWIT! Were making jokes about retarded, vengeful, hateful, racist retardlicans. Understand???
Of course you do.
No, I don't think that you do, dim bulb.

Like I said, with every post of yours, you etch in stone that liberalism is a mental disorder.
Yo Yo

AOL

#32 May 22, 2013
Sister Mary Spike wrote:
buahahahahaha.....LMNAAO
wow, youve sunk to a new low....first you take up for savant and kips idiotic ramblings now you have yer nose stuck in some other trolls azzzz.

what is with you these days, sis ?

ashling is right about obungle and the evidence is starting to heat up with the recent phone records of fox news that they have been hiding.

why continue to take the side of these idiot liberals who you dayumm well know are in the wrong ?

shyyyt obungle is no different than former president nixon who btw did the same damyuum thing back in the 70's

i dont wanna here about anymore troll nonsense coming out of your hypocrital mouth either.

hear me ?

you better hear me !!!!

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Richmond TX

#33 May 22, 2013
_0h-Rea11y_ wrote:
<quoted text>You idiot, Sarah Palin never said that. It's from an SNL skit, you pathetic libtard parrot.....
You idiot mine is a topix skit LOL!

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Richmond TX

#34 May 22, 2013
_0h-Rea11y_ wrote:
<quoted text>Except J-nut is too stupid to use a proxy, so it's obvious he's obsessing over her and posting using her name.

She must have told he she doesn't fk negroes.
You're the proxy loser that has to pretend to be someone else 24/7. Ja Net clearly wanted it known who she was.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Richmond TX

#35 May 22, 2013
smh wrote:
Now, isn't this special. Ja Nut and cohorts making jokes about a tragedy and among the dead being children.
Find a joke about children. The jokes about the stupid right wingers.
Ja net

Houston, TX

#36 May 22, 2013
CyberSoulSista wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiot mine is a topix skit LOL!
lol Sarah Palin has said so many stupid things it's hard to remember what's true and what isn't. That dumb Sarah Palin could not even name one newspaper or magazine that she's read in her life time. That brainless twit could not even name one single founding father or a single Supreme Court decision she disagrees with.

And yet the retardlicans were in love with that brain dead moron. If McCain were ever elected president and died.....

That brain dead nit wit would have been president.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Richmond TX

#37 May 22, 2013
Ja net wrote:
<quoted text>lol Sarah Palin has said so many stupid things it's hard to remember what's true and what isn't. That dumb Sarah Palin could not even name one newspaper or magazine that she's read in her life time. That brainless twit could not even name one single founding father or a single Supreme Court decision she disagrees with.

And yet the retardlicans were in love with that brain dead moron. If McCain were ever elected president and died.....

That brain dead nit wit would have been president.
I was done with her when I found out women had to pay for rape kits for the crime to be investigated when she was the mayor. A "man" had to change that after she left office WTF!!!! I could never support a woman like that.

That's all I could think about too was something happening to McCain & that idiot becoming President.
Ja net

Houston, TX

#38 May 22, 2013
_0h-Rea11y_ wrote:
<quoted text>Except J-nut is too stupid to use a proxy, so it's obvious he's obsessing over her and posting using her name.
She must have told he she doesn't fk negroes.
"J-nut is too stupid"

"told he she doesn't"

What?

SMH

Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#40 May 22, 2013
ASSling wrote:
It's true! I read it on Breitbart dot com and Fox news confirms. Investigations to start next week. Hillary also had previous knowledge.
Smh LMAO!!!

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#43 May 22, 2013
Yo Yo wrote:
<quoted text>
wow, youve sunk to a new low....first you take up for savant and kips idiotic ramblings now you have yer nose stuck in some other trolls azzzz.
what is with you these days, sis ?
ashling is right about obungle and the evidence is starting to heat up with the recent phone records of fox news that they have been hiding.
why continue to take the side of these idiot liberals who you dayumm well know are in the wrong ?
shyyyt obungle is no different than former president nixon who btw did the same damyuum thing back in the 70's
i dont wanna here about anymore troll nonsense coming out of your hypocrital mouth either.
hear me ?
you better hear me !!!!
Blah, blah and a flocking blah, Tiny.....Get it through your THICK skull that YOU don't run things in this forum....You don't 'wanna''here', Duke grad?....At least you got the spelling right the second time.....Aren't you tired of ramming your head into that brick wall?....I couldn't care less about your or 'ailing's'(smh) take on my postings and the sooner you realise and back the flock off, the better you will start to feel....just sayin'....
Ariel Castro is a hero

Ann Arbor, MI

#47 May 22, 2013
troll patrol wrote:
<quoted text>
From your OWN LINK BYTCH! Did you even READ it? Or were the big words too complicated for your DUMB AZZ?
"In none of these cases does Obama actually use a word at all similar to "apologize." The Latin American comment might have resonance with Rove's old boss, since that was Bush's charge against the Clinton administration in the 2000 campaign. The Prague and London quotes are not apologies at all. The Paris quote, which is often cited as an apology, is taken out of context.”
LOL! Trolls are so stupid
Owned that cracker hard and made his illiterate ass not come back to the thread. Just like I always do. Good job lol

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#49 May 22, 2013
Ja net wrote:
<quoted text>
You filthy white trash. Of course I didn't use a proxy as I wanted to make it crystal clear that it was me who started the thread, you stupid dmbfk! And where did I ever say what race or sex I am? Show me boy! Obsessing? Once again you are posting on my thread. so who is obsessed with who? Your low IQ brain is no match for my 134 IQ. Aszhole!
You have to realise that you are dealing with a cyclothymic personality here....The man of a thousand screen names....sad, sad little person he shall remain.....
Nicky

Rochdale, UK

#54 May 22, 2013
Well if Obama can predict tornadoes he should have no trouble predicting next tuesdays weather. I need to know if it will snow on that day!

Level 1

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#55 May 23, 2013
Sometimes I don't know what country I'm in because of the ignorance that flows out of our mouths. I guess the President is ALMIGHTY GOD now because he knew about the tornado before hand as did the millions of people that saw the warning flash across the TV screen. I mean really, what is the problem? When ANYTHING goes wrong it's OBAMA's fault. We are Americans, yet we sound so illiterate at times. Then we have a government official like Boehner, who wants to know who's going to jail for knowing about tornado before hand. How STUPID is that? This is who we have representing us. I will say this with BOLDNESS, and I'm sure others will agree that we also want to know who's going to jail for the corruption on Wall Street as well as for the senseless WAR that robbed thousands of their lives. I want him to ask himself these questions, and answer them too. I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to know the answer. But he would never do that because he would probably be among the guilty. So Boehner, the next time you think you have something intelligent to say, THINK again and don't say anything. Nevertheless, we still have to pray for those in authority because we need God's influence on this earth. Amen. God bless this world! http://talkingheart2heart.com
Fred

Secaucus, NJ

#56 May 23, 2013
0h-Rea11y_ wrote:
<quoted text>Except J-nut is too stupid to use a proxy, so it's obvious he's obsessing over her and posting using her name.
She must have told he she doesn't fk negroes.
Ja net wrote:
<quoted text>
You filthy white trash. Of course I didn't use a proxy as I wanted to make it crystal clear that it was me who started the thread, you stupid dmbfk! And where did I ever say what race or sex I am? Show me boy! Obsessing? Once again you are posting on my thread. so who is obsessed with who? Your low IQ brain is no match for my 134 IQ. Aszhole!
Great post! Oh-Really is a coward little bit% ch!.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
do blacks need sunscreen? 2 min ugly monkeys 1
White Crime: Few Comments (Sep '09) 3 min ThRIlLa 3,843
Black Male House Servants/Concubines 8 min Buck Breaker 4
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Copout 1,497,516
News Trump exchange with black journalist sparks out... 25 min Mikey 94
News Black Men at Greater Risk for Prostate Cancer: ... 34 min Prostate Masseur 1
News Black History Month: Tim Scott on What His Elec... 39 min Magic Utah Uwear 22
Got into it with the cafeteria worker this morning 50 min SadButTrue 30
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 1 hr SadButTrue 1,114
What Exactly Is a "Good" Black Man? 1 hr SadButTrue 56
White guys are better in bed - according to bla... 3 hr SadButTrue 36
Why are black women so unattractive? (Aug '15) 7 hr sexysnowbunny 68
More from around the web