AISLING BUSTED

United States

#198 Jul 3, 2012
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you spoke of the Biblical story of the Egyptian slaughter of the Hebrews. Are these the "historians" who can give cogent evidence of the historical truth of that reported massacre?
So, what are their arguments? What evidence do they offer? Is ther archaeological evidence of the massacre? What about records left by the Egyptians themselves?
P.S> For the record, I've a B.A. in History from Morgan State U, and a Ph.D. in Philosophy from Vanderbilt University. I do not offer myself as an authority of Egyptian or ancient Israelite history and culture. But I do know something about what constitutes EVIDENCE, and I can discern cogent from sloppy reasoning.
You have all of that and spend all day, every day trolling on AFAM rebutting AA's. Topix must be proud to have you on it's metaphysics team?

Bring ya Ph. D. to the wood shed!
Reality Czech

Pisek, Czech Republic

#199 Jul 3, 2012
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they do. Learn about evolution before you babble.
The ignorance is astounding isn't it?

Life, ALL known life, goes back to the same bunch of chemicals 'boiling' in a broth billions of years ago.

First the seas- then the land - some fish adapted to the land and gave us all the animals reptiles and what have you. Really when you think about it trees and grass are our cousins.

I find negro ignorance even more astounding - considering that they are closer to the earlier stages of evolution than Whites are lol

Maybe negro ignorance has something to do with shagging homo Heidelbergensis all those years ago - what do you think?

Yeah I know "blah blah boi blah blah racist blah blah machette etc .."
Reality Czech

Pisek, Czech Republic

#200 Jul 3, 2012
AISLING BUSTED wrote:
<quoted text>
You have all of that and spend all day, every day trolling on AFAM rebutting AA's. Topix must be proud to have you on it's metaphysics team?
Bring ya Ph. D. to the wood shed!
Exactly, it's just another negro bullshitter - this place is full of them.

It claims it is a professor - yet it only professes a single degree and PhD lmwao -

Any really educated person would not be on this site hours a day typing racist nonsense in support of our illiterate domesticated slave stock descendants.

I can understand welfare grabbing, beer-bellied, ill-educated, White trailer trash like me posting onhere for hours on end but not a really educated man or negro.

Real intellectual people do not have to go round posting their 'resume' each time they post - their intellect shines through their words - and they certainly wouldn't be wasting hours a week on this forum achieving NOTHING.

Do you think Einstein had to go round telling people "I'm a mathematical genius" in the hope that people believed him? Or did his words and reputation do that for him?

If it smells like bullshit, looks like bullshit, it is bullshit.

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#201 Jul 3, 2012
Reality Czech wrote:
<quoted text>
The ignorance is astounding isn't it?
Life, ALL known life, goes back to the same bunch of chemicals 'boiling' in a broth billions of years ago.
First the seas- then the land - some fish adapted to the land and gave us all the animals reptiles and what have you. Really when you think about it trees and grass are our cousins.
I find negro ignorance even more astounding - considering that they are closer to the earlier stages of evolution than Whites are lol
Maybe negro ignorance has something to do with shagging homo Heidelbergensis all those years ago - what do you think?
Yeah I know "blah blah boi blah blah racist blah blah machette etc .."
You mispelled “machete”, boy.

How could any humans be closer to the earlier stages of evolution than another? All are equidistant it time.

Homo appeared some 2.2. million years ago. H. sapiens 200,000 yrs ago. Modern “blacks”, so-called, separated from others about 70,000 years ago. The Upper Palaeolithic is even older than that.

So your assertion is nonsense. As you'll realize when the machete is twisting its way into your descending colon.
Guess Who

El Monte, CA

#202 Jul 3, 2012
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you spoke of the Biblical story of the Egyptian slaughter of the Hebrews. Are these the "historians" who can give cogent evidence of the historical truth of that reported massacre?
So, what are their arguments? What evidence do they offer? Is ther archaeological evidence of the massacre? What about records left by the Egyptians themselves?
P.S> For the record, I've a B.A. in History from Morgan State U, and a Ph.D. in Philosophy from Vanderbilt University. I do not offer myself as an authority of Egyptian or ancient Israelite history and culture. But I do know something about what constitutes EVIDENCE, and I can discern cogent from sloppy reasoning.
Is this you claiming "negro racialists"? When did "negroes" gain intrinsic superiority in america Dr. Savant?

Savant

In short, we have bigoted, stupid and narrow-minded trolls engaging in personal vindictiveness toward anyone who doesn't accept their narrow circle logic.
And I'm also attacked because of my contempt for white racist stupidity, and the foolishness of certain Negro racialists.
---------
the belief that races have distinctive cultural characteristics determined by hereditary factors and that this endows some races with an intrinsic superiority over others

2 abusive or aggressive behaviour towards members of another race on the basis of such a belief &#9830; racist, racialist
Dr Savant

El Monte, CA

#203 Jul 3, 2012
Reality Czech wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, it's just another negro bullshitter - this place is full of them.
It claims it is a professor - yet it only professes a single degree and PhD lmwao -
Any really educated person would not be on this site hours a day typing racist nonsense in support of our illiterate domesticated slave stock descendants.
I can understand welfare grabbing, beer-bellied, ill-educated, White trailer trash like me posting onhere for hours on end but not a really educated man or negro.
Real intellectual people do not have to go round posting their 'resume' each time they post - their intellect shines through their words - and they certainly wouldn't be wasting hours a week on this forum achieving NOTHING.
Do you think Einstein had to go round telling people "I'm a mathematical genius" in the hope that people believed him? Or did his words and reputation do that for him?
If it smells like bullshit, looks like bullshit, it is bullshit.
Hahahaha

LMAO hahahaha

All day long. Hahahaaaaaaaaaa
Loose Chewie

El Monte, CA

#204 Jul 3, 2012
Reality Czech wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think Einstein had to go round telling people "I'm a mathematical genius" in the hope that people believed him? Or did his words and reputation do that for him?
If it smells like bullshit, looks like bullshit, it is bullshit.
Somebody turned Chewie loose and he's parading around here as a doctor of philosophy
Reality Czech

Pisek, Czech Republic

#205 Jul 3, 2012
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You mispelled “machete”, boy.
How could any humans be closer to the earlier stages of evolution than another? All are equidistant it time.
Homo appeared some 2.2. million years ago. H. sapiens 200,000 yrs ago. Modern “blacks”, so-called, separated from others about 70,000 years ago. The Upper Palaeolithic is even older than that.
So your assertion is nonsense. As you'll realize when the machete is twisting its way into your descending colon.
"Machette" is it annoying you Mr Serrano?

Machette Machette Machette Machette Machette

I am just dumb trailer trash - what would I know taco bell?

lmwao

Yeah but - negroes appeared 70,000 years ago and their White betters evolved from them AFTER that - so Whites ARE the more recently 'evolved' folks - making our lowly negroes closer to the earlier H Sapiens then we superior White folks.

However you llok at it, negroes worldwide are the low IQ evolutionary dead ends.

You should read a bit on archeology and keep away from that eurocentric and afrocentric nonsense - cultural Nazi lol
Reality Czech

Pisek, Czech Republic

#206 Jul 3, 2012
Dr Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha
LMAO hahahaha
All day long. Hahahaaaaaaaaaa
lol

Dang, Dr Savant, wish I had thought of that lol

Yeah all day long - and that is just ONE of his accounts SMDH
Reality Czech

Pisek, Czech Republic

#207 Jul 3, 2012
Loose Chewie wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody turned Chewie loose and he's parading around here as a doctor of philosophy
LOL yeah "Dr" lmwao

Really though, is there any academic qualification any more pointless or useless than a PhD in Philosophy? For years I have thought that such titles should be removed - the use of "Dr" confuses stupid people like me. When I see "Dr" I think it is someone with a functioning brain that has learned and applied a scientific knowledge base - such as a physician.

All you need to get a PhD in Philosophy is read a lot of long boring text and be able to bore people to death with the "knowledge" within SMDH

When has a PhD in philosophy ever contributed anything to society other than keeping their own egos boosted and help people fall asleep with their "knowledge"?

They should put some of Savant's onto MP3, help insomniacs sleep at night lol

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#208 Jul 3, 2012
emperorjohn wrote:
Religion in general is retarded. None of us have died yet to see if there is a god, so should anybody think that they have the right to tell people that such a thing exist?
No offense to homosexuality, but arabs are the biggest male rapist on the planet! They rape african men and women.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#209 Jul 3, 2012
AISLING BUSTED wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya busted!
Ya ask for sources and I provided a dozen sources but, like a typical troll you ignored them and continued lying like a bear skin rug.
Avoid this question. Are these "responsible adult ah white boy, here's a dose for you too!
CAIN HOPE FELDER, B.A., M.Div., M.Phil., Ph.D. Contributor, Introduction, Recovering Multiculturalism in Scripture, The Ancient Edenic Background of the New Testament, General Editor BA., Philosophy and Classics, Howard University M.Div., Union Theological Seminary, New York Diploma of Theology, Oxford University (Mansfield College),England M.Phil.; Ph.D., Columbia University, Biblical Language and Literature Founder and Director, Biblical Institute for Social Change Editor, Journal of Religious Thoughts Author, Troubling Biblical Waters Author, Lecturer, Linguist, Educator Professor of New Testament and Languages, Howard University, Washington, D.C.
MARK HYMAN, A.B., M.A., Ph.D. Contributor, Early Martyrdom of African Christians A.B., M.A., New York University Ph.D., African American Studies, Temple University Co-Founder, African American Cultural Museum, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Author: Blacks Who Died for J Rep
Are you Moses under another name? You seem to be repeating words Moses used earlier. Meanwhile, the entire context of the original discussion has been lost.
By the way, you're incredibly deranged if you think I'm a "WHITE BOY".

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#210 Jul 3, 2012
Dr Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha
LMAO hahahaha
All day long. Hahahaaaaaaaaaa
This one of the things that disgust me about Topix. For I certainly didn't give that creep the right to use my name.
And my name in Topix is Savant, not Dr. Savant. I save academic titles for my life in real time in the real world.

Anyone who uses someone else's name without the owner's permission--and I give no such permission--should be banned from the forum, and maybe banned from the internet.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#211 Jul 3, 2012
MOSES-11 wrote:
@ savant
CAIN HOPE FELDER, B.A., M.Div., M.Phil., Ph.D. Contributor, Introduction, Recovering Multiculturalism in Scripture, The Ancient Edenic Background of the New Testament, General Editor BA., Philosophy and Classics, Howard University M.Div., Union Theological Seminary, New York Diploma of Theology, Oxford University (Mansfield College),England M.Phil.; Ph.D., Columbia University, Biblical Language and Literature Founder and Director, Biblical Institute for Social Change Editor, Journal of Religious Thoughts Author, Troubling Biblical Waters Author, Lecturer, Linguist, Educator Professor of New Testament and Languages, Howard University, Washington, D.C.
MARK HYMAN, A.B., M.A., Ph.D. Contributor, Early Martyrdom of African Christians A.B., M.A., New York University Ph.D., African American Studies, Temple University Co-Founder, African American Cultural Museum, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Author: Blacks Who Died for J
Can these people verify the historical truth of the Egyptian massacre of the Hebrew first born? In which of their works do they show this? Where exactly? What are their arguments and the evidence they offer?

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#212 Jul 3, 2012
GOTCHA wrote:
@ savant
Only a dunce would refute all of that
Well a capacity for refutation is certainly a mark of intelligence. It would be more correct to say that only a dunce accepts all of that without critical examination.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#213 Jul 3, 2012
San Fran Black Teen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeahhhhhh...nice reply. That really shows how smart you are.
GOTCHA seems to simply drop names as if a list of such proves anything. And then he resorts to Ad Hominems and insults in the place of arguments.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#214 Jul 3, 2012
Reality Czech wrote:
<quoted text>
The ignorance is astounding isn't it?
Life, ALL known life, goes back to the same bunch of chemicals 'boiling' in a broth billions of years ago.
First the seas- then the land - some fish adapted to the land and gave us all the animals reptiles and what have you. Really when you think about it trees and grass are our cousins.
I find negro ignorance even more astounding - considering that they are closer to the earlier stages of evolution than Whites are lol
Maybe negro ignorance has something to do with shagging homo Heidelbergensis all those years ago - what do you think?
Yeah I know "blah blah boi blah blah racist blah blah machette etc .."
That post shows "Reality Check" to be both a racist and a man ignorant not only of science, but even of the basics of cogent reasoning. Just another troll.

“Blessed be me!!”

Since: Aug 10

redrebelremarks.wordpress.com.

#215 Jul 3, 2012
emperorjohn wrote:
Black people need to realize that Islam and Christianity are religions built up by the enemies of blacks; racists whites and Arabs. Both of these religions have been the cause of mass murder of blacks throughout the world.
You are SUCH A HYPOCRITE!! Christianity is supposedly bad, but YOU QUOTE A BOOK FROM THE BIBLE?? That is some confused ish right there!Yes, the church, OR RATHER THE TWISTED IDEAS OF THE CHURCH, used especially by the DUTCH REFORM CHURCH, started apartheid... And previously, SLAVERY...But before the Europeans,it was ARABS AND THEIR TWISTED VIEWS ON BLACK PEOPLE AT THE TIME, that caused them to START ENSLAVING B.P!! Part of the reasons behind, bad things in history, is HYSTERIA AND FEAR!! NOT ALWAYS RELIGIONS!! If someone emphasizes and re-emphasizes point about a group of people, eventually it sticks and then PEOPLE LOOK FOR REASONS TO JUSTIFY THEIR THINKING.. AND MORE TO THE POINT, MISINTERPRET TRANSCRIBED WORDS..THIS IS WHERE RELIGION KICKS IN!!.. AND THE DIFFERENT VIEWS...
Dr Savant

United States

#216 Jul 3, 2012
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
That post shows "Reality Check" to be both a racist and a man ignorant not only of science, but even of the basics of cogent reasoning. Just another troll.
Convince a doctor of philosophy of anything? That is like one person climbing Stone Mountain and swimming the Dead Sea at the same time. You're a fool and the more you spout off, the more foolish you look.
Dr Savant

United States

#217 Jul 3, 2012
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
That post shows "Reality Check" to be both a racist and a man ignorant not only of science, but even of the basics of cogent reasoning. Just another troll.
by the way fool, the more education one obtains the less they know, because they specialize in one area.

You're a fool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
34 Murdered in Baltimore Since Freddie Gray Died 1 min anon 101
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Grey Ghost 1,232,789
Will SBT 'Quarterback' this one? 2 min T-BOS 9
Black Men want to see Black Women destroyed 4 min Broken Synthesis 15
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 6 min Don Barros Serrano 120,617
Partition World's Cancer USA 7 min Nikki 11
Ruined day at the beach 10 min No Undastand 16
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 18 min Don Barros Serrano 363
Why are only ugly white girls/women interested ... (Apr '13) 34 min Broken Synthesis 224
All women prefer white men 1 hr Hellywood 4,661
UruEuWauWau is flash the super hero 2 hr Aim 4 the Cornrows 28
More from around the web