grimlock

Columbia, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

It's stupid for a man to start dating a woman and say I love you first. When a guy first starts dating a woman. She is checking you out. She is going to test you. To see if you are worth her getting pregnant for. She is going to see how you stack up against her other guys. So basically she will treat you nice, treat you like shyt but basically. You aren't getting the best of her.

Now during this period. You tell her that you love her. In her mind, you are now less of a man. Because how can she respect a guy that doesn't get the best of a woman and he loves it. That means that he isn't used to getting love from a woman.

Now the man on the other hand is giving his best to a woman. So for her to love the man first makes sense. He is putting his best foot forward. So she can fall in love with that man. Then when she is in love. She will give the best of herself. Then you as a man could fall in love with that woman.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

My man told me he loves me first.
grimlock

Columbia, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Carmiana wrote:
My man told me he loves me first.
I feel sorry for what you are about to put him through in this relationship.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

316 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min TheIndependentMajority 1,081,644
Whites are loved universally 9 min white and proud 33
Another BM with a HOT WW Wife__----------- 10 min Capree 264
The Moors, Egyptians and Phoenicians were not b... 13 min KiloEcho 950
Which race is Physically the strongest? (Feb '13) 16 min Gargantos 412
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 19 min cmd6241983 6,212
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 23 min Gargantos 78,316
Paris Hilton is a RACIST. She "hates" black men 2 hr Aussie Bob 119
About foreign born blacks. ---------- 2 hr Aussie Bob 564
•••
•••