Don't worry blacks
Proud Ja

Japan

#1 Apr 19, 2013
Whites still have to wake up everyday and realize that they aren't the most superior race anymore - we Asians are! Who develops 99% of modern technology? Who has the highest IQ in the U.S. and world? ASIANS.

Whites have become dumber and less evolved. We have passed them. And no we don't hate black people.:)
ChingChongChow

United States

#2 Apr 19, 2013
Proud Ja wrote:
Whites still have to wake up everyday and realize that they aren't the most superior race anymore - we Asians are! Who develops 99% of modern technology? Who has the highest IQ in the U.S. and world? ASIANS.
Whites have become dumber and less evolved. We have passed them. And no we don't hate black people.:)
Fruck ROO!!!!

Level 3

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3 Apr 19, 2013
Proud Ja wrote:
I'm so touch, whites have literally fallen below Negros, check it out: http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t606/Cons...
Wallace Fard Mohambone

United States

#7 Apr 19, 2013
Melody88 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so touch, whites have literally fallen below Negros, check it out: http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t606/Cons...
Millions of negro devils believe in a cult founded by a WHITE MAN! NOI, WTF! Yaha hahaha yahoo lol
Proud Ja

Japan

#8 Apr 19, 2013
ugly monkeys wrote:
Jews have the highest iqs....i wont argue with you anymore as i dobt you are asian.
Whites are dumb. Plain and simple. You have the lowest IQ of all the "normal" people.
Proud Ja

Japan

#9 Apr 19, 2013
ugly monkeys wrote:
Oh ill play along....are you japanese, indian?
I am Japanese you stupid inferior fool.

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#10 Apr 19, 2013
ugly monkeys wrote:
Oh ill play along....are you japanese, indian?
you have a very low IQ a brain transplant is your only hope
Frank

United States

#12 Apr 19, 2013
Proud Ja wrote:
and still the only thing 90% of you do is my laundry

Level 3

Location hidden

#14 Apr 19, 2013
Wallace Fard Mohambone wrote:
<quoted text> Millions of negro devils believe in a cult founded by a WHITE MAN! NOI, WTF! Yaha hahaha yahoo lol
Let me get this straight, whities form a cult where they bow down to Negros? Where do I sign up?

http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t606/Cons...

White man claim to invent a cult where they are forced to bow down to a Negro Savior and his mother. Poor Whities!
BritishCrackka

Coventry, UK

#15 Apr 19, 2013
Yeah that's why the Chinese are sending monkeys into space 50 years after the Americans and Russsians

ROFL
Lucent in tenebris

Geebung, Australia

#17 Apr 19, 2013
OP is using obvious proxy.

Level 3

Location hidden

#18 Apr 19, 2013
White man admit they were punked by the Negro:
hargtheblackbarb arian

Howell, MI

#19 Apr 19, 2013
yeai in this one class i took the white guy was showing us how much larger the Asian boats were and stuff..

yall Asians were always ahead of whites..

to be honest and whites still thrived and had their moments but I mean slightly ahead.. it seems..

I really think it's population..

and genetics.. you have a higher chance for someone to come to life with better genetics for gaining intellect..
Lucent in tenebris

Geebung, Australia

#20 Apr 19, 2013
Melody88 wrote:
White man admit they were punked by the Negro:
Oh wow that's so amazing. Keep on posting brainiac.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Liberals say immigration enforcement is racist,... 2 min inbred Genius 295
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min John Galt 1,744,495
Crackers Disrespect Black Man 5 min Jake 47
White Pride Forum Wide 6 min Ms Mack 3
Just got another Rude Cashier Fired... (Mar '09) 11 min Jerome 162
A poem for El Rey...the nignog jew 13 min Ttt 32
'Amazing Racist' Barbara Bush TROLLED 14 min Ms Mack 27
Starbucks Hate Victims Speak Out 1 hr Kang 79
Barros/BillyDbigballer talks to itself 2 hr white pride forum... 33
Africa's Greatness ENRAGES the Alt-Right Haters... 2 hr Kang 52