Hey, Francissy, instead of WHINING like a little GIRL,

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Frank

Detroit, MI

#2 Mar 10, 2013
Racist whites make "white noise" and create "white interference" which is similar to the STATIC NOISE on your AM radio station and DISTORTION on your TV receiver.

Just ignore them...they are CHILDREN of the DEVIL and produce nothing but "white interference" and "white noise"!

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Richmond TX

#5 Mar 10, 2013
So Rapechester has retired his Paxil ID which he needs something stronger than Paxil anyway. Now he's Oh Stupid again LOL!!!!!! U MF's r hilarious with that old MySpace shyt of owning someone. Same shyt different venue taken to a new level of operating an identity theft ring. Stupid lazy never employed living off the GOV MF's LOL!!!!!!!!!!

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#8 Mar 10, 2013
Everyone can see Rapechester is still balding if I pull up that vid of his pedophile azz in court trying to sue a woman $300 cause he didn't successfully rape her via roofies drinks & wanted his $300 back. MF still ain't had no Pucci LOL!!!!!!!!!

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#9 Mar 10, 2013
So u bytches post using u the ugly monkeys name cause we know THE REAL ugly moneys is on suicide watch if the dumb MF hasn't already pulled the trigger.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#11 Mar 10, 2013
coco butler wrote:
Why there be dis fightin when we African American queens be trying hard to maintain our leads in abortions. We is just shy of 2000 a day. Thats be over 700000 of us getting babies sucked out every year.
Paula the Dola would know since no one that's sane would hire her dumb azz a Dola. She had to settle for doing back door abortions at her house on 209. Most of her customers r racist white bytches preggars for their brothers & daddy's. She just doesn't tell that part of the story. Just the few black clients she's had.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#14 Mar 10, 2013
coco butler wrote:
<quoted text>Imagine the negro abortions not on the books too. It's probably over 3000 a day. You are right if the white trash is getting that many abortions imagine the sows numbers.
If the Black women are aborting the future "N"s that will be anything like the bitter bytch made "N"s on this site I'll pay for those abortions. Send me the dayuuuummm bill.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#16 Mar 10, 2013
coco butler wrote:
<quoted text>Good job.
Right back at cha with cha back door aborting the racist white trash preggars for their brothers & daddy's.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#17 Mar 10, 2013
ugly monkeys wrote:
Oh lawd cyyberslut is gonna be bumping this thread every hour for the next two days.
Are u still balding & fat wearing cheap suits & shoes Rapechester?

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#20 Mar 10, 2013
coco butler wrote:
<quoted text>Well any baby made like that is unholy you are right. It's the same with the nog babies they gotta go bye bye.
Anything like ur incest breeding azz's & the bitter bytch made "N"s on this site need to. E aborted. I'm pro-choice bytch Rapechester. I thought u knew.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#26 Mar 10, 2013
coco butler wrote:
<quoted text>Can you imagine what those kids must look like? Damn that's tough to think about.
All Rapechester's buddies r sleep & he's talking to himself hoping blue eyes DHarkins wakes up soon.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#29 Mar 10, 2013
Deal With It wrote:
<quoted text>You are like a refrigerator: Everyone puts their meat in you.
No bytch everyone WISHES they could put their meat in me which is why you racist MF's & ig'nant black MF's have been obsessing over me for years on this site. Get it right bytch.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#31 Mar 10, 2013
Deal With It wrote:
<quoted text>Obsessing over what? A fat fcking lazy azz welfare queen wgo allows pitbull to mount you.I'll hit you so hard you 'll have to take off your shoes to shit!
Aaaaahh say it ain't so another one of Rapechester's alter Internet keyboard tough bytches? LOL!!!!!! You got the address bytch come hit me. I'll stand there & let you get the 1st punch cause that's the only one you'd get.

There's really no need in discussing it though cause we both know if u saw me in person you'd run in the opposite direction. WEAK azz Internet tough bytches with their threats of cyber harm is hilarious LOL!!!!!

Now is this Naomi in AZ talkin shyt? I'll be in AZ soon if u want to hook up so u can TRY to hit me in person LOL!!!!!

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#35 Mar 10, 2013
coco butler wrote:
<quoted text>Fine job on the pics I'm sure it wasn't easy for you looking at those things.
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!! I don't care how many photo links u post or what's in the bucket Rapechester LOL!!!!!!!!!!

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#37 Mar 10, 2013
coco butler wrote:
<quoted text>Well said for a spear chucker. Lol!!!!!!!!!
You are the bomb nostril queen. Hey where is your daddy Chris Tucker?
How's all ur personas gelling together going? ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#40 Mar 10, 2013
coco butler wrote:
<quoted text>They are working out good mr. Tucker thanks for asking. How's those manholes on the end of your snout doing? ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!
Rapechester u need some new material instead of that old MySpace shyt you've been saying for dayuuuummm near a decade. SAD.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#41 Mar 10, 2013
coco butler wrote:
<quoted text>Still didn't say anything about your father..... I'm sure you will tell us he is a banker or a doctor to make you look good but we both no that is not true. He is a good spook and true to his race running away.
You know as well as I do cause you've read my post & ALL my old blogs on MySpace my dad is a retired cop or did u need to be reminded to see where this is headed? LOL!!!!!!!!!!

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#42 Mar 10, 2013
Come on Rapechester & DLChi-Town keep showing ur selves. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#45 Mar 10, 2013
coco butler wrote:
<quoted text>An affirmative action cop!!! He must have been popular with the local shines. Wow twice as useless as a regular cop or negro. Well I'm sure it was a tough job avoiding work. I never read your my space page because I don't have access to the zoos computer system. Did you press a shiny button and a banana dropped out for you? I heard that monkey cage was state of the art. Maybe I do remember you? They labeled you the branch manager of the tree you would sit in.
Aaaah u had to use ur MOD privilege to make this thread unavailable til u come up with a response which is weak & wreaks of ur low life racist mentality. Tell me something did silent doofus roofis help u with this weak azz response? ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!n

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#47 Mar 10, 2013
coco butler wrote:
<quoted text>Dunce I am on an iPod it doesn't give me a choice on what happens with the responses. I know you miss the monkey cage but you need to get some better come backs not just shuckin and Jivin. You are fun to talk to though I will say that. I have never spoken to a real orangoutang before its fun.
You Are a LIAR. I clicked on this thread & it came back unavailable Rapechester. You suspended it until u could reply with yo slow azz. What's wrong Rapechester meds slowing u down?

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#49 Mar 10, 2013
coco butler wrote:
<quoted text>No I am not but just like a typical baboon you speak without thinking. That's how yo daddy cames an officer o da law. He gots firmative actions on he side. Was he the only cop that reads at a third grade level? Was it hard for him to restrain his own
Kind? Judging by how you speak he failed as a father too. Now Renta Cunte
Aaaaahh Rapechester is at what stage of CHIMPINGOUT? LOL!!!!!!!!! I don't have to defend my wonderful dad who is the prime example of a great BM. Unlike those bitter bytch azz "N"s you've grown accustomed to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min fetch almighty 1,129,438
Should We Biracials Be Recognized As A Seperate... 4 min Walls of Jericho 25
Video: 10 hrs of AA Men Harassing 1 Woman: Vide... 7 min crackeroncrack 322
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 7 min dreamhunk 26,528
Do BLACK people REALLY HATE each other, OR is i... 14 min c o r e t t a 16
Why don't black men like Asian women? (Dec '13) 15 min ThatBlackGuy 306
Is APV sexually attractive? 18 min smh 10
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 27 min Ben YISRAEL 7,781
WHITE english woman only want BLACK MEN (Jul '12) 47 min ThatBlackGuy 468
Nothing will make people stop hating BLACK MEN ... 1 hr Capree 152
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 6 hr alldaylong20141990 543

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE