Islam an empire of faith

Jahx
Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#1338 Dec 12, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
The almoravides were parasitic religious-fascist scum who did extensive damage to African and Iberian societies.
Almoravids prevented an early fall of al Andalus, the jewel of Europe.

Jahx
Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#1339 Dec 12, 2012
Ibn Firnas was the first man to fly.

Allahur Akbar!

Al Hazen was the first scientist.

Allahur Akbar!

Omar Khayyam was the first man who solved cubic equations.

Allahur Akbar!

Muhammad was elected the most influential person in human History by a reasonable non-Muslim.

Allahur Akbar!

al Razi was the first physician to distinguish smallpox and measles.

Allahur Akbar!

Ammar ibn 'Ali al-Mawsili' created a syringe in the 9th century using a hollow glass tube.

Allahur Akbar!

Ibn Khaldun was the first economist and sociologist.

Allahur Akbar!

Al-Jahiz was the first biologists to develop a theory on evolution.

Al-Ja&#7717;i&#7827; was also the first to discuss food chains, and was also an early adherent of environmental determinism, arguing that the environment can determine the physical characteristics of the inhabitants of a certain community and that the origins of different human skin colors is the result of the environment.

Allahur Akbar!

“You Have Died Corfield!!”

Level 6

Since: Feb 12

Dervishes Were Thunderbolts!

#1340 Dec 12, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a pathetic attempt to defend the Islamocrazed Somalis who have treated Bantu slaves like dirt.
When white Yanks make that excuse (don't blame us, Africans sold their own) it comes off very hollow.
You're not doing any better.
Face it, Islam has made Somalis into crazed psychopaths.
There is nothing pathetic about anything. At the time Bantus were enslaved, most of SSA was dealing in slavery so all you're doing is spreading propaganda.

You act like Somalis were running around the interior capturing bantus when it was their own bantu tribes who were busy rounding them up and selling them to the Arabs. Somalis were just middlemen who profited from the trade ports. Bantus were brought by ARABS and were only used for plantation. They were and are lucky not to be shipped off to cruel arabs who will castrate all the males and use the females for slavery. Somalis didn't rape or intermingle because it was against somali social mores.

You just want to blame everything on Islam. Infact it is rise of Islamism that has given bantus and minorities high social status, Al Shabab recruits mainly from the persecuted minorities. So what say you?

There was a time when a female leader rounded up all Bantus and escaped and when they were headed to Kenya, they feared being ruthlessly enslaved and possibly massacred and raped. They came back ON THEIR FREE WILL to servitude. are you going to blame islam on that one too? What about when the Italians enslaved them when they came to "abolish"?

Either Somali nationalist state or and Islamic one? Which do you Bantus will benefit highly from? They already in a process of making their own state.

If you're going to argue then ok but blaming Islam for everylittle thing is retarded rhetoric

“You Have Died Corfield!!”

Level 6

Since: Feb 12

Dervishes Were Thunderbolts!

#1341 Dec 12, 2012
Heartless BlackAngel wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly why I don't like nor deal with Zoomalis.
Most Somalis don't care, we don't cry racism like inferior dogs when Kenyan goverment for 60 years has marginalised and persecuted Somali population whose land was stolen and granted to them by the British. When they massacred 5000 Somali men in one night, Put Somalis in concentration camps, raided villages and raped mass women, killed the livelihood by massacring animals and closing water to starve the people. No we don't cry racist racist like inferiors.

What were Somalis at that time doing? Helped South Africa during apartheid when we organised African unity, Gave ANC equal member status and a platform to voice their struggles to the world. Gave them Somali passports, trained them and offered them military and naval access. We supported and backed liberation movements of Angola, Mozambique, Namibia. We were ver Pro-african pro-black anti-colinialism. Do you know ho many peoms, songs, events were dedicated to africa back then? What do certain nations do when Somalia suucumbs? Burn our people, Loot our business, abuse women??

Cry racist? No never, we are not a people who cry. If you knew anything about somalis which you don't living in Florida, you would know a Somal never forgets nothing. A friend in need is a freind indeed.
666_BlackAngel_V I

Jacksonville, FL

#1342 Dec 12, 2012
KushTheKid wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Somalis don't care, we don't cry racism like inferior dogs when Kenyan goverment for 60 years has marginalised and persecuted Somali population whose land was stolen and granted to them by the British. When they massacred 5000 Somali men in one night, Put Somalis in concentration camps, raided villages and raped mass women, killed the livelihood by massacring animals and closing water to starve the people. No we don't cry racist racist like inferiors.
What were Somalis at that time doing? Helped South Africa during apartheid when we organised African unity, Gave ANC equal member status and a platform to voice their struggles to the world. Gave them Somali passports, trained them and offered them military and naval access. We supported and backed liberation movements of Angola, Mozambique, Namibia. We were ver Pro-african pro-black anti-colinialism. Do you know ho many peoms, songs, events were dedicated to africa back then? What do certain nations do when Somalia suucumbs? Burn our people, Loot our business, abuse women??
Cry racist? No never, we are not a people who cry. If you knew anything about somalis which you don't living in Florida, you would know a Somal never forgets nothing. A friend in need is a freind indeed.
All of that abuse YOU ZOOMALIS received was well deserved :)

Oh, and don't post to me again, ZOOMALI BOY, and you and YOUR PEOPLE keep away from us blacks, thank you.

LOL!

\/

http://youtu.be/_PukSu9o1HE

http://youtu.be/UJd3AdbfeHk

http://youtu.be/B2YVRNbQy6c

LOL! FCK ZOOMALIA AND STARVING ZOOMALIS!

Level 3

Since: Mar 12

Pune, India

#1343 Dec 12, 2012
Jahx wrote:
Ibn Firnas was the first man to fly.
Allahur Akbar!
Al Hazen was the first scientist.
Allahur Akbar!
Omar Khayyam was the first man who solved cubic equations.
Allahur Akbar!
Muhammad was elected the most influential person in human History by a reasonable non-Muslim.
Allahur Akbar!
al Razi was the first physician to distinguish smallpox and measles.
Allahur Akbar!
Ammar ibn 'Ali al-Mawsili' created a syringe in the 9th century using a hollow glass tube.
Allahur Akbar!
Ibn Khaldun was the first economist and sociologist.
Allahur Akbar!
Al-Jahiz was the first biologists to develop a theory on evolution.
Al-Ja&#7717;i&#7827; was also the first to discuss food chains, and was also an early adherent of environmental determinism, arguing that the environment can determine the physical characteristics of the inhabitants of a certain community and that the origins of different human skin colors is the result of the environment.
Allahur Akbar!
Are you member of Nation of Islam?
Toomis

Houston, TX

#1344 Dec 12, 2012
dcool wrote:
Islam is the greatest religion ever !
ALLAH AKBAR !
yeah go and obey your little faggot allah. I mean no offense to the queers out there. BTW, I have a can of essense of hog and spray it on all things Halal. We all do it too. You aint going to paradise from here. Go back to muzzie land if you want allah paradise.

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#1345 Dec 12, 2012
Heartless BlackAngel wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does a "loving" God allow suffering?
That's the Name of God's game on earth, suffering is part of it,And it's all due to Humans unability to understand God !

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#1346 Dec 12, 2012
NEXT !

Islam is for the bright ones ,Only blinds deny God !

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#1347 Dec 12, 2012
Toomis wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah go and obey your little faggot allah. I mean no offense to the queers out there. BTW, I have a can of essense of hog and spray it on all things Halal. We all do it too. You aint going to paradise from here. Go back to muzzie land if you want allah paradise.
Your great confusion is the fact that You don't want to offend Queers, You want to fight the almighty !

You're nuts !

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#1348 Dec 12, 2012
Well , any challengers ?

NEXT !

ALLAH AKBAR !
AMUN-RA RESSURECTED

Detroit, MI

#1349 Dec 12, 2012
peace and love to the alkebu-lan! fk all religions that was forced on black people if u gotta force it its not real its a way to make the masses submit to a select few and blacks we are the originators because b4 islam christian judiasm the great pharoah akhenaten told u that its 1 sun god (ra) now thousand years later these religions act like they was first to create the thought and its proven wrong! long live the god in the sun and the cradle of civilization alkebu-lan! AND REMEMBER THAT THIER HIDING BLACK HISTORY FOR A REASON BECAUSE IT GIVES US THE RIGHT TO EVERYTHING BECAUSE EVERYTHING CAME FROM US

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#1350 Dec 12, 2012
Islam doesn't force its way into people lives ,There's no compulsion in Islam !

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#1351 Dec 12, 2012
NEXT !

Islam is the best religion ever !

ALLAH AKBAR !
AMUN-RA RESSURECTED

Detroit, MI

#1352 Dec 12, 2012
ITS BEING FORCED EVERYDAY SHARIAH LAW OR DIE THATS B.S THEN THE QURAN SAY DONT BE FRIENDS WITH CHRISTIANS OR JEWS BECAUSE THIER FRIENDS WITH EACH OTHER THATS CONTROVERSIAL! ONE BECAUSE U SAY ALLAH SPEAKS OF LOVE BUT SAYS DONT BE FRINDS WITH THE ONLY OTHER PEOPLE THAT WAS AROUND ISLAMIST BACK THEN SO U COULDNT SPREAD LOVE BUT THE CHRISTIANS AND JEWS WAS SHOWING EACH OTHER LOVE AND THEY HAVE DIFFER VIEWS OF THE BIBLE SO YOUR BOOK IS A TABLET OF STARTING CONFRONTATIONS AND WAR (JIHAD THE PHYSICAL ONE)P.S WHAT WAS ISLAM B4 ISLAM
AMUN-RA RESSURECTED

Detroit, MI

#1353 Dec 12, 2012
IM NOT A SOMALIAN BUT IM FRM ALKEBU-LAN ALL PRAISES TO THE ORIGINAL MOTHERLAND! I SUPPORT THE BLACK SOMALIS BECAUSE WEVE BEEN SLAVED FOR SO LONG AND THE SOMALIS LIKE THE FIRST ONES THAT GOT THE WORLD SCARED BUT INSTEAD OF THEM FIGHTING FOR MUSLIMS THEY SHOULD BE FIGHTING TO UNITE ALKEBU-LAN BLACKS IN THE MOTHERLAND COUNTRY AGAINST ALL FOREIGN PEOPLE IN THE COUNTRY! THEY ARE A GOOD EXAMPLE OF HOW ALKEBU-LANS CAN COME TOGETHER STRONG AND TAKE THE WHOLE COUNTRY BACK! WHEN IT COMES TO BLACKS FK RELIGION UNITE UNDER ONE BANNER THE RED THE BLACK AND THE GREEN THEN WE CAN WIN! ALKEBU-LAN LUV FOREVER
AMUN-RA RESSURECTED

Detroit, MI

#1354 Dec 12, 2012
ANY REMARKS DCOOL
Barros Serrano

United States

#1355 Dec 12, 2012
Jahx wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam threatened so much worldwide culture that Muslims were the ones who preserved Greek philosophy while Europig Christians considered it heretical, brought the knowledge of papermaking to the West, and improved the heliocentrism theory of Aryabhata and the Indian numbers.
Muslims preserved nothing. The scholars in Moorish Spain were nearly all Jews.

Islam committed history's greatest genocide in India. Muslims today are committing genocide against Jews as well as in Kashmir against Hindus.

Islam is shit. Muslims have contributed nothing. All the knowledge in the Caliphate or Moorish Spain was from non-Arab and non-Muslims sources.

Islam has left nothing but negativity in its wake.

Islam is shit.
Barros Serrano

United States

#1356 Dec 12, 2012
dcool wrote:
Islam doesn't force its way into people lives ,There's no compulsion in Islam !
There are nothing but LIES in Islam, as you prove with every post, boy!
Heartless St BlackAngel

Jacksonville, FL

#1357 Dec 12, 2012
dcool wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the Name of God's game on earth, suffering is part of it,And it's all due to Humans unability to understand God !
Why would a "loving God" order his followers to do these things:

http://www.evilbible.com/Murder.htm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min RoxLo 1,564,304
Whites Should Stop Sending Aid To Africa, Israe... 5 min Satan-Abuser of H... 83
KIP vs. Harrissson. Who Is The Bigger Hypocrite... 8 min Jax 17
It just ain't gonna work... 9 min Yisraelite Suprem... 1
Oldest Stone Base Settlement "South Of The Sahara" 23 min Redefined 2
White jokes! 29 min Satan-Abuser of H... 30
GRAVE WARNING ! C L O S E ALL Western Military ... 35 min Satan-Abuser of H... 11
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 1 hr Cigar Face 26 63
News Racism still prevalent 50 years after riots 30 ... 1 hr CheifMac 49
You CAN NOT tell me this creature is Human! 2 hr Officer Noosefiller 24
RAW VIDEO: Teens Heckle Drowning Man 2 hr good bye chester 48
More from around the web