Islam an empire of faith

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#4785 Jun 12, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
100 innocent schoolgirls kidnapped by radical islamist in Nigeria.....Wonder what those girls think now....about the virtue of islam?....
In which Qur'an have you ever seen an order to kidnapp people ?

Won't oyu get a grip boy ?

Insect Trust
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#4786 Jun 12, 2014
The Koran is a recipe for mayhem, terrorism, oppression...

It instructs its drones to kill infidels, torture, maim.

Islam obviously is demonic.

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#4787 Jul 5, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
The Koran is a recipe for mayhem, terrorism, oppression...
It instructs its drones to kill infidels, torture, maim.
Islam obviously is demonic.
The Qur'an obviously teaches us moderation , one of it's verses even orders moderation in all acts .

Just Think about the Islamic philosophy , People once came to Jesus and asked him permission to stone an adulterer to death , Jesus told them " only those whom were sinless could stone her " , and so jesus saved her from savagery ; That itself says enough about what Islam realy means .

NEXT !

ALLAH AKBAR !

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4788 Jul 5, 2014
dcool wrote:
<quoted text>
The Qur'an obviously teaches us moderation , one of it's verses even orders moderation in all acts .
Just Think about the Islamic philosophy , People once came to Jesus and asked him permission to stone an adulterer to death , Jesus told them " only those whom were sinless could stone her " , and so jesus saved her from savagery ; That itself says enough about what Islam realy means .
NEXT !
ALLAH AKBAR !
Global violence and slaughter, prove's your theory, glaringly wrong.......Islam will NEVER coexist peacefully with any other people or religion....

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#4789 Jul 13, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Global violence and slaughter, prove's your theory, glaringly wrong.......Islam will NEVER coexist peacefully with any other people or religion....
Yeah , Yeah .......... Whatever sinajuavibarrosakabs !

NEXT !

ISLAM IS an Empire of faith !

ALLAH AKBAR !

Insect Trust
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#4790 Jul 13, 2014
dcool wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah , Yeah .......... Whatever sinajuavibarrosakabs !
NEXT !
ISLAM IS an Empire of faith !
ALLAH AKBAR !
No, dcul, that racist scumrot Go Blueballs Forever is not me. This is me, the inimitable barros serrano, sinajuavi, ish tov, père du champ we've all come to know and love.

Yes, barros serrano which means Mountain Mud, loosely construed in English. Sinajuavi is a NA word for "coyote who created culture". Père as I understand it is Medieval French for "rock", like pierre. Ish Tov is Hebrew for "good man". That's me, solidly pro-peasant, anti-ancien-régime, anti-racist, informed by the struggles of the peoples of France, Spain, U$A, Native America, Mexico, India, Israel, Tanzania, South Africa, Bolivia and many others.

I don't like corporate imperialist capitalism and I don't like jihadism.

See, it's me.

Yo dcul ça va islamofreak?

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4791 Jul 13, 2014
dcool wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah , Yeah .......... Whatever sinajuavibarrosakabs !
NEXT !
ISLAM IS an Empire of faith !
ALLAH AKBAR !
Yeah....Screw the truth, eh?....Does'nt match your agenda?

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#4792 Aug 5, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
No, dcul, that racist scumrot Go Blueballs Forever is not me. This is me, the inimitable barros serrano, sinajuavi, ish tov, père du champ we've all come to know and love.
Yes, barros serrano which means Mountain Mud, loosely construed in English. Sinajuavi is a NA word for "coyote who created culture". Père as I understand it is Medieval French for "rock", like pierre. Ish Tov is Hebrew for "good man". That's me, solidly pro-peasant, anti-ancien-régime, anti-racist, informed by the struggles of the peoples of France, Spain, U$A, Native America, Mexico, India, Israel, Tanzania, South Africa, Bolivia and many others.
I don't like corporate imperialist capitalism and I don't like jihadism.
See, it's me.
Yo dcul ça va islamofreak?
Pére.... as YOU understand is medieval FRENCH for rock....... WOw Barros , u're doing great in french n'est-ce pas ? smh

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4793 Aug 5, 2014
FACT OF LIFE ------ Islam will never coexist peacefully with ANY other people or religion.......it's convert of be beheaded, across the Mideast.....

Insect Trust
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#4794 Aug 5, 2014
dcool wrote:
<quoted text>
Pére.... as YOU understand is medieval FRENCH for rock....... WOw Barros , u're doing great in french n'est-ce pas ? smh
Yes, you nitwit, that is what I read. In any case, F Islam, the cult of death, the domain of Satan, based on a book of lies concocted by history's most evil human, the demented pedophile genocidal criminal Mohamhead.

Now shut up, slaver boy.

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#4795 Aug 7, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
FACT OF LIFE ------ Islam will never coexist peacefully with ANY other people or religion.......it's convert of be beheaded, across the Mideast.....
WRONG !

NEXT !

Islam is an empire of faith !

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4796 Aug 7, 2014
Christians fleeing Iraqi town, ahead if ISIS Islamic terrorists.....

Insect Trust
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#4797 Aug 7, 2014
ISIS is again showing the world the true face of evil Islam.

Just like Boko Haram. Just like the al Qaeda nuts in Mali. Just like Hamas subhuman terrorists. Just like Taliban perverts.

Just like dcul the African traitor boy from a rich slaving family of parasites.

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#4799 Aug 8, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Christians fleeing Iraqi town, ahead if ISIS Islamic terrorists.....
Terrorists . Take the word Islamic out of this , they do not act as moslems should so why attach islam to them ?

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#4800 Aug 8, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
ISIS is again showing the world the true face of evil Islam.
Just like Boko Haram. Just like the al Qaeda nuts in Mali. Just like Hamas subhuman terrorists. Just like Taliban perverts.
Just like dcul the African traitor boy from a rich slaving family of parasites.
ISIS is a terrorist organization , nothing more so leave islam and moslems out of this !

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#4801 Aug 8, 2014
NEXT !

Islam IS an empire of faith !

ALLAH AKBAR !

God fearing people don't destroy innocent lives !

All these criminals should be arrested and executed on the spot !

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4802 Aug 8, 2014
dcool wrote:
<quoted text>
Terrorists . Take the word Islamic out of this , they do not act as moslems should so why attach islam to them ?
Because those are islamic symbols on their black flag.....they are one of the many evil islamic groups.......seeking peace and harmony, throughout the globe.....

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#4803 Aug 8, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Because those are islamic symbols on their black flag.....they are one of the many evil islamic groups.......seeking peace and harmony, throughout the globe.....
Oh So , all once has to do is to wave christian symbols to commits crimes ?
Can't you see they're manipulating you into hating moslems ?
Are you that blind ?

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#4804 Aug 8, 2014
NEXT !

Islam is the Geatest religion ever !

ALLAH is the greatest !

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4805 Aug 8, 2014
dcool wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh So , all once has to do is to wave christian symbols to commits crimes ?
Can't you see they're manipulating you into hating moslems ?
Are you that blind ?
More Islamic Doublespeak......Like the Palestinians.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min VetnorsGate 1,508,473
White men are the solution for the single black... 33 min Facts 128
RMG : Was there surveillance at Trump Tower ? 46 min Mr oH 39
Blacks, Apes, No. But Whites Have APE DNA (Aug '12) 49 min Facts 146
Bright side of Trumpcare. 1 hr RMG El Rey de Tra... 10
Listen guy, y'all think we could start over? 2 hr Dan Snow 70
Robots....The New Immigrants? 2 hr Redefined 1
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 3 hr The Power Of Mast... 2,010
fake hate crime again. 3 hr Mick 19
TRUMPCARE ~ is DEAD!! 5 hr Marcus Washington 27
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 6 hr BigSomali 1,410
More from around the web