Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

dcool wrote:
NEXT !
Islam IS an Empire of faith no doubt about it !
ALLAH AKBAR !
Excuse me mr moderator ,Am I being banned from topix or what ? My account in jammed so what's going on ?
LOL !
I am a witch.

I have bewitched your computer, Muzboy.

The negative energy emanating from you, due to your link with evil Islam, is being blocked by the divine protection I have invoked against your villainy, Islamoyutz.

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a witch.
I have bewitched your computer, Muzboy.
The negative energy emanating from you, due to your link with evil Islam, is being blocked by the divine protection I have invoked against your villainy, Islamoyutz.
Yeah ..... Whatever !

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

bamako,mali

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

NEXT !

Barros Is Trippin'!

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

bamako,mali

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

..........An The winner is......,Islam an Empire of faith !

NEXT !

ALLAH AKBAR !

LOL !

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

dcool wrote:
..........An The winner is......,Islam an Empire of faith !
NEXT !
ALLAH AKBAR !
LOL !
Do you believe Islam will dominate the world? If so, why?

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

pharaohxavier wrote:
<quoted text>
Many religions want to "dominate the world" begining with Christian Churches. There is nothing specific to islam.

a whiteboi

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

dcool wrote:
<quoted text>
Egypt is going to face a pluralist rev',they fought the moubarak dictatural regime ,now they're fighting pseudo-muslims they eventualy will have to fight the army and send them back to their bases ,Democracy belongs to the people ,may Allah help out the egyptians .
Barros you're a blood thirsty fool ,killing is not the solution ,you should worry about your homeland Israel which is being accused by the hezbollah of being behind the terror attack in front of their headquarters in lebanon ,their reaction to this event might turn bloody in Israel .
Israel commits no terrorism, boy, only self-defense against Islamoterrorists. Hezbollah has long ago declared war on Israel as well as on the Lebanese and Syrian peoples.

Killing is not the solution? Then what have you to say about Hamas, boy, who have sworn not only to eliminate Israel but kill all Jews???

You are a raving HYPOCRITE! Of course... you're a Muzslime.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Many religions want to "dominate the world" begining with Christian Churches. There is nothing specific to islam.
a whiteboi
You lying scum.

Christian churches are not engaging in any violence to spread their religion. They do not commit terrorism. They do not enforce laws against other religions.

So unlike Islam... a filthy terrorist cult, enslaver of all women, bent on destroying the culture of the world and imposing their empty belief system and it totalitarianism.

You are one deluded traitorous piece of subhuman lowlife, boy.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

pharaohxavier wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam is attempting to dominate the world.

MANY Muzscum will die in this effort, which will fail.

Islam will be destroyed. This is necessary for the preservation of human culture.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

ashling- wrote:
The following shows exactly who the President of the most powerful country in the world voices his support of...
Video: Brutal attack on St. George church in Sohag, Egypt
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2013/08/video-bruta...
And not one single, solitary comment regarding the violence against Christians, only support for the MB, is made by Obama. I thought Obama was supposed to be a Christian, yet his silence is deafening.
"America elected a monster."
This is a lie. I heard Obama specifically condemn attacks on Christian churches about the 3rd day of the current "troubles".

Turn off Faux News and lose your connedservative delusions.
ThetruthSpeaker

Cairo, Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Lol, if you know anything islam you would that there over 200 accurate things that scientist didnt even know recently, do how do you explain that, and also over 35% of america leading scientist are muslim, which is the highest religion.
How come the bible has over 3000 mistakes huh?
Thats right the bible was once true, but people altered it.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

ThetruthSpeaker wrote:
Lol, if you know anything islam you would that there over 200 accurate things that scientist didnt even know recently, do how do you explain that, and also over 35% of america leading scientist are muslim, which is the highest religion.
How come the bible has over 3000 mistakes huh?
Thats right the bible was once true, but people altered it.
Your idiotic Koran is the result of a schizophrenic rapist hallucinating in a cave. It is utter bulldooky.

The Koran as it exists today is much altered from the original. Early texts have been found and analyzed by scholars, but of course Islamic leaders reject all this, as it contradicts their idiotic dogma.

Mohambone = slaver, mass murderer, genocidal criminal, boy buggerer, rapist, goathumper, slave trader and organized crime boss.

Allah = mask of Satan

Koran = book of lies

Islam = pure filth
ThetruthSpeaker

Cairo, Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

You know this proves something, In islam we dont hate other religions we dont disrespect their so called gods and what not, Im educated(im 15) but I can have debate in respectful manner, if your religion is real, then how could god have a son with humans, in islam we believe in jesus, but we dont beleieve he was the son of god, we also believe it wasnt jesus that was killed, but someone made to look like him. Also they found old qurans and letter for letter it has not changed, not even the small dots. Also how can you explain all the science found in the quran? In the quran it says the sun was made before earth, in the bible it says the wrong thing,it quran it also said the world is round, lol.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Lies. Islam does not tolerate other faiths. Christians and Jews under Muz rule live as dhimmis. All others must convert or die.

I am not christian; I am pagan. Naturally I then must oppose Islam globally and locally, as it is a direct threat to my existence and livelihood.

Islam must be pushed back into Mecca and then bunker-bustered.
ThetruthSpeaker

Cairo, Egypt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Listen, its impossible, all your doing is disrespecting islam, that doesnt mean you can change anything, over 2 billion people are muslim, and you cant change, actually islam is the fastest growing religion in the world.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Islam grows fast only where women's rights are severely enough depressed to allow for ongoing jihad-soldier-baby-rape action.

More like a billion, not 2. Fastest growing? It is spreading only with immigration. Converts are few.

The fastest growing "religion" in the West is paganism.

It would behoove all peoples to return to the pagan/shamanic path of all our ancestors, the true path of all humanity.

Islam? a devil cult.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

ThetruthSpeaker wrote:
Listen, its impossible, all your doing is disrespecting islam, that doesnt mean you can change anything, over 2 billion people are muslim, and you cant change, actually islam is the fastest growing religion in the world.
2 billion Christians 1 billion Muslims get your math right, Christians hae been a majority since forever but now that Islam is growing some how we are getting closer to the end of the world, the Bible says Christian numbers will drop and that will be a sign of the end times.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Why would "Allah" protect the quran and not the Torah or Bible? If Allah is so great there would have been no corruption in the first place.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

How can God have kids? Can you prove there is a God? He didn't have sex people get that mixed up all the time, you say you don't disrespect other religions yet you say one person's faith is wrong because it doesn't seem possible, shut up and let people believe what they want to believe.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
a whiteboi
You don't see Christians saying convert or die, Christianity atleast preaches peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,141 - 4,160 of4,408
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••