Islam an empire of faith

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#4423 Jun 19, 2013
"I pray God that at the moment I die I have more enemies to whom I’ve done nothing than friends.”

—Tierno Bokar - Sufi African Sage

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#4424 Jun 19, 2013
Oh Tierno Bokar Thiam ,that was one of the greatest Islamic philosopher of his era .

Have read "les enseignements de Tierno Bokar Thiam" by Amadou Hampathé Bà?

Great book you all should read .

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#4425 Jun 19, 2013
NEXT !

Islam is the greatest religion ever brought to humanity !

Out of it came out some of the greatests philosophers !

ALLAH AKBAR !

LOL !

Level 3

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#4426 Jun 19, 2013
Afghan wrote:
All black people need to convert to Islam.
what will happen then?All the problems within the black community will miraculously vanish by merely changing a religion?

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#4427 Jun 19, 2013
ccChocolateGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
what will happen then?All the problems within the black community will miraculously vanish by merely changing a religion?
Correct religion would at least put us on the right track. Problems will not be solved miraculously overnight. But we would at least be headed in the right direction. Right now, there is no hope under the present condition of things.

Level 3

Location hidden

#4428 Jun 19, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct religion would at least put us on the right track. Problems will not be solved miraculously overnight. But we would at least be headed in the right direction. Right now, there is no hope under the present condition of things.
root cause of the major problems among the black community is broken families,and if we follow our christian values properly then the situation will be much better.Accepting the islam is not going to change much,as teachings of christianity and islam r pretty much similar in this matter

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#4429 Jun 20, 2013
ccChocolateGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
root cause of the major problems among the black community is broken families,and if we follow our christian values properly then the situation will be much better.Accepting the islam is not going to change much,as teachings of christianity and islam r pretty much similar in this matter
Islam brings us back to traditional African and Asian cultures and values. Christianity takes us toward European values. Europe is declining. Africa and Asia are rising.

What is more important is Islam is Truth. Christianity is full of lies.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#4430 Jun 20, 2013
Islam is Arabic, not African. Mohammed was an Arab, and described by contemporaries as a "white man". Not very African really.

Just more patriarchal imperialist cultism. Mohambone improved upon the imperial Christianity of Nicaea, creating a system utterly totalitarian and intolerant. A misogynist hell. Just look at the Muz world today... imagine in the past when they had more power and were running amok!

Islam is not African. It is a system of Arab supremacist imperialism. Learn history.

Level 3

Location hidden

#4431 Jun 20, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam brings us back to traditional African and Asian cultures and values. Christianity takes us toward European values. Europe is declining. Africa and Asia are rising.
What is more important is Islam is Truth. Christianity is full of lies.
so r u telling me that christianity is good only for whites?And christianity is not full of lies,and there is not much difference between islam and christianity when it comes to family values.
BTW..r u a black?and r u a muslim by birth or a convert?

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#4432 Jun 20, 2013
ccChocolateGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
so r u telling me that christianity is good only for whites?And christianity is not full of lies,and there is not much difference between islam and christianity when it comes to family values.
BTW..r u a black?and r u a muslim by birth or a convert?
There is not much difference between Islam and Christianity when it comes to family values. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! That deserves a Grammy Award as the second biggest lie and joke of the century. The ting is this: Christians do not live up to their own "family values". They compromise on everything. Muslims at least TRY TO LIVE up to family values. That is a huge difference between the two communities. Islam has the lowest HIV rate in the world. Christianity has the highest, higher than Buddhism, higher than Hinduism, even higher than atheism in Russia and Communist China. That says all that need to be said about Christian hypocrisy.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#4433 Jun 20, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
There is not much difference between Islam and Christianity when it comes to family values. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! That deserves a Grammy Award as the second biggest lie and joke of the century. The ting is this: Christians do not live up to their own "family values". They compromise on everything. Muslims at least TRY TO LIVE up to family values. That is a huge difference between the two communities. Islam has the lowest HIV rate in the world. Christianity has the highest, higher than Buddhism, higher than Hinduism, even higher than atheism in Russia and Communist China. That says all that need to be said about Christian hypocrisy.
Israeli saying:“When the Arabs love their children as much as they hate Jews, there will be peace.”

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#4434 Jun 20, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Israeli saying:“When the Arabs love their children as much as they hate Jews, there will be peace.”
When we nuke Israel off the map, there will not be so many big bad "Israeli sayings"
Angry British Pakistani

London, UK

#4435 Jun 20, 2013
I love islam to the core and its my life, without it i am better off dead
Angry British Pakistani

London, UK

#4436 Jun 20, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
When we nuke Israel off the map, there will not be so many big bad "Israeli sayings"
Sir talk sence, islam is a universal faith and it aint a religion, its a way of life

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#4437 Jun 20, 2013
Angry British Pakistani wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir talk sence, islam is a universal faith and it aint a religion, its a way of life
Thank you for speaking up to defend Islam.
Angry British Pakistani

London, UK

#4438 Jun 22, 2013
 what jesus(peace be upon him) say when greeting people 'peace be upon you' in aramaic not english, in aramaic the word is salam, what muslims say, and study your bible carefully in corinthians it says women have to cover their heads meaning wear hijaab, leviticus states your not allowed to eat pork or drink, and that jesus(peace be upon him) is circumsized, all this proves jesus(pbuh) is a muslim and the injeel which he carried is a islamic scripture which got changed to form up the dogma christianity, now the jews and christians(both man made dogmas due to changing scriptures) argue whether jesus(pbuh) existed, christians cant prove it, but i did to a jew courtesy of the quran, contrary to most peoples belief islam existed from the quran, but islam existed from the first man adam(pbuh), and hinduism came after him as the first dogma as people started worshipping statues, all the other faiths are dogmas apart from islam and the quran is the only unchanged scripture on this planet, and america, britain and their allies are zionist controlled states which mostly terrorist states, who are invading islamic states for their resources by fixing up conspiracies, so shut up uneducated fool!!!

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#4439 Jun 22, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Way to go, Abdul.“we”? You identify with terrorists, with Afronazis? LOL... that comment has also been forwarded to the appropriate “agencies”.

Israel will remain. Arabs trying to destroy it will die like the Nazi rats they are.

That includes Arab buttkissers like you, boy.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#4440 Jun 22, 2013
Angry British Pakistani wrote:
 what jesus(peace be upon him) say when greeting people 'peace be upon you' in aramaic not english, in aramaic the word is salam, what muslims say, and study your bible carefully in corinthians it says women have to cover their heads meaning wear hijaab, leviticus states your not allowed to eat pork or drink, and that jesus(peace be upon him) is circumsized, all this proves jesus(pbuh) is a muslim and the injeel which he carried is a islamic scripture which got changed to form up the dogma christianity, now the jews and christians(both man made dogmas due to changing scriptures) argue whether jesus(pbuh) existed, christians cant prove it, but i did to a jew courtesy of the quran, contrary to most peoples belief islam existed from the quran, but islam existed from the first man adam(pbuh), and hinduism came after him as the first dogma as people started worshipping statues, all the other faiths are dogmas apart from islam and the quran is the only unchanged scripture on this planet, and america, britain and their allies are zionist controlled states which mostly terrorist states, who are invading islamic states for their resources by fixing up conspiracies, so shut up uneducated fool!!!
You filthy porki bastard.“Zionist” states? You paranoid Nazi piece of lowlife. Israel has every right to exist. Most Arab countries are dictatorships of immigrant Araboimperialists. And you kiss their asses, you Islamofool.

Get out of Britain you filth. Nobody wants your perverted boy-buggering woman-hating Muzslime ass in the country. Get out, you piece of scum.

You are reported to the appropriate authorities and will be dealt with boy.

Islam is a “way of life”... lol... meaning it is an utterly oppressive social system which oppresses absolutely. We will not submit to Islamoslavery, boy, you got that, you walking talking turd?

You are headed for big problems, boy.
Angry British Pakistani

London, UK

#4441 Jun 22, 2013
Who u calling filthy? I do ablution and bath everyday, hindu is one of the stinkiest and ugliest creature in the whole wide world, secondly, dont comment on any abrahamic faiths u idiot without prior knowledge, do u see muslims commenting on your budbuddingding faith with your dirty kama sutra practices? No, so piss off

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#4442 Jun 22, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You filthy porki bastard.“Zionist” states? You paranoid Nazi piece of lowlife. Israel has every right to exist.
Yeah. israel has the right to exist on the moon or in the North Pole or in Jew York City.

Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Arab countries are dictatorships of immigrant Araboimperialists. And you kiss their asses, you Islamofool.
Get out of Britain you filth. Nobody wants your perverted boy-buggering woman-hating Muzslime ass in the country. Get out, you piece of scum.
And you zionists and Hindus need to get out of America and give this land back to the Indians from whom you stole it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Feminism is destroying the Black community!!!! 21 min British Caribbean... 4
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 34 min Moses 49,059
Why did they Nuked Japan but not Germany??? 35 min Moses 327
Please Stop spreading the lie that feminism des... (Mar '14) 52 min Anna Wattz 63
This is why no one takes afrocentrics seriously 59 min Moses 585
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr RoxLo 1,433,986
if Blacks are superior Why are they so inferior? (Jan '16) 1 hr cultural 75
A Serious Question For Blacks 2 hr Oh No You Di-nt 34
Another brother shot 2 hr Oh No You Di-nt 67
More from around the web