NEXT !

Islam is second to none !

Please Come To Success !

ALLAH AKBAR !
Heads up

Malvern, OH

#4403 May 17, 2013
Prominent American Muslim, Umar Lee, leaves Islam: "We were lied to"

"Umar Lee, a convert to Islam from St. Louis, was once enough of an Islamic supremacist to write to a rival: "i could cut your neck with the sword of islam and watch you squeal like a bitch like daniel pearl." In an email exchange with me, he endorsed the death penalty for apostasy.

But now he has left Islam and returned to Christianity. Watch the video; in it he makes many, many important points about how converts to Islam are lied to, and how Islam establishes an empire of fear.

Note especially this, starting at 4:04:

"We can talk about the grievance industry, CAIR, etc., trying to hype up the threat of Islamophobia. Islamophobia is very minor. You want to talk about religious bias? You convert to Christianity in Saudi Arabia, you're murdered. You convert from Islam in so many Muslim countries, it's the death penalty. Why are Muslim societies so afraid of missionaries? Why are Muslim societies so afraid of freedom of speech? Why are Muslim societies so afraid of the Gospel? Why are Muslim societies so afraid of the message of Jesus Christ? If you believe Islam is the truth, why don't you believe Islam can compete in the marketplace of ideas? Obviously you don't, or you wouldn't kill people that convert to Christianity and put missionaries in jail."

Clearly they don't believe Islam can compete in the marketplace of ideas. Just yesterday I offered to debate UC-Berkeley's professor of "Islamophobia," Hatem Bazian. He responded: "Racist are not to be debated they are to be shunned." (Yes, this university professor wrote "racist are." He didn't explain what race jihad terror is. They never do. This "racism" business is just a cover for what Umar Lee says: their knowledge of and fear of the fact that they know their ideas can't compete, or hold up to scrutiny."

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2013/05/prominent-a...

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#4404 May 18, 2013
Great Post !

Will They understand ??

Nope !

Lol !

Long live Islam !

Peace !

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

bamako,mali

#4405 May 18, 2013
Can some of You Haters tell Us Why the whole world is agreeing on the fact that Prophet Mohamed Was the most influencial person of all times ?

Explain Why HATERS !No matter what lie you come up with ,It is what it is .

Long live Islam !

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

bamako,mali

#4406 May 20, 2013
Of Course none of Y'all Have the guts to answer that one ,I'll reiterate my Question :

Why on earth is Prophet Mohamed (pbuh) IS The Most influencial person of all times ???????

I Guess I'll wait for ever to get an answer and that survey was conducted by westerners ,So of course none of Y'all would denie this fact.

All Y'all can do is lie again and again about Islam and its Great Prophet .

FOOLS .

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

bamako,mali

#4407 May 20, 2013
Anyway !

NEXT !

Islam IS Truly An Empire of faith 'til the end of times and there's nothing you haters could do about it

My point still stand with no surprise !

ALLAH AKBAR !
Afghan

Mississauga, Canada

#4408 May 20, 2013
All black people need to convert to Islam.

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

bamako,mali

#4409 May 20, 2013
Afghan wrote:
All black people need to convert to Islam.
Everybody needs to convert ,unfortunately only a few will as predicted by the holybook .

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

bamako,mali

#4410 Jun 2, 2013
Well Of course Y'all haters Can't stand the truth ,So Y'all run away from the subject !

ALLAH AKBAR !

Islam IS an Empire Of State !

Muslims won this thread while Haters are bitting the dust !

NEXT !

LOL !

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#4411 Jun 6, 2013
I love Islam 'cause Islam is love.

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

bamako,mali

#4412 Jun 9, 2013
Darkjaemess wrote:
I love Islam 'cause Islam is love.
Yes Islam is peace ,Love and tolerence indeed and none of the two other monotheist religions are ,Islam tolerates both christian and judaic cults while none of them tolerates Islam .

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

bamako,mali

#4413 Jun 9, 2013
NEXT !

Islam IS an Empire Of Faith !

ALLAH AKBAR !

Can any of these Haters understand ?

Nope ,they're too blind to see !

LOL !

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#4414 Jun 9, 2013
You Islamosupremacists proclaiming one minute that the world will be dominated by your krazy kult, and then claiming "Islam is love!" LOL!!!

Allahu Akbar is what y'all yell when bombing Jews or children... obviously "Allah" is a mask of Satan.

And your cult is the Synagogue of Satan.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#4415 Jun 9, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
You Islamosupremacists proclaiming one minute that the world will be dominated by your krazy kult, and then claiming "Islam is love!" LOL!!!
Allahu Akbar is what y'all yell when bombing Jews or children... obviously "Allah" is a mask of Satan.
And your cult is the Synagogue of Satan.
I just do not get why you hate Islam so much. Gandhi was a Hindu, was he not? Gandhi tired o find peace between Muslims and Hindus. But I do not think he was ware of irreconcilable differences between the two traditions. One, Islam is not a "tradition" although we have tradition within us.

Hinduism has never been a 100% fixed and set doctrine as I know it. Islam is fixed and set, although it does evolve as we study Arabic Quran more and more. So, if Gandhi said it is cool to deal Islam, to at least respect it, why do reactionaries like you oppose it so much?

I am not Hindu, far from it. But I like and respect Gandhi. If I can respect Gandhi, why cannot you respect Islam and Muslims? I can learn a lot about Islam by reading Gandhi.

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#4416 Jun 10, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
I just do not get why you hate Islam so much. Gandhi was a Hindu, was he not? Gandhi tired o find peace between Muslims and Hindus. But I do not think he was ware of irreconcilable differences between the two traditions. One, Islam is not a "tradition" although we have tradition within us.
Hinduism has never been a 100% fixed and set doctrine as I know it. Islam is fixed and set, although it does evolve as we study Arabic Quran more and more. So, if Gandhi said it is cool to deal Islam, to at least respect it, why do reactionaries like you oppose it so much?
I am not Hindu, far from it. But I like and respect Gandhi. If I can respect Gandhi, why cannot you respect Islam and Muslims? I can learn a lot about Islam by reading Gandhi.
Sir,

It is extremely rational if you take into account that SinBarros cannot care less about Hinduism being an AIPAC agent.
Then suddenly everything comes crystal-clear : when you are a supporter of Zionist colonialism, you hate any Muslim.

The point with Barros has never been Hinduism, Gandhi or whatever.
It is everything related to AIPAC propaganda.
The rest is a mere smokescreen.

a whiteboi

Level 6

Location hidden

#4417 Jun 10, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir,
It is extremely rational if you take into account that SinBarros cannot care less about Hinduism being an AIPAC agent.
Then suddenly everything comes crystal-clear : when you are a supporter of Zionist colonialism, you hate any Muslim.
The point with Barros has never been Hinduism, Gandhi or whatever.
It is everything related to AIPAC propaganda.
The rest is a mere smokescreen.
a whiteboi
What an obsessive antisemite!

My entire life revolves around AIPAC? LOL!!!

What music do I listen to? Only AIPAC rock...

What an ass you are, boy.

Islam threatens our freedom, peace and culture but that's ok with you, eh? Since you're dedicated to the destruction of European culture, naturally you would defend Islam...

Abdul is confused. Gandhi tried to respect everyone, but obviously his approach to Muslims was an error. They still desire the destruction of India and Hinduism. They cannot be dealt with. They cannot be trusted. They never change.

Nor does the nature of the surveillance on you, boy.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#4418 Jun 10, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam threatens our freedom, peace and culture but that's ok with you, eh? Since you're dedicated to the destruction of European culture, naturally you would defend Islam...
Abdul is confused. Gandhi tried to respect everyone, but obviously his approach to Muslims was an error. They still desire the destruction of India and Hinduism. They cannot be dealt with. They cannot be trusted. They never change.
One of my best friends is an Indian Muslim. But we do not share exactly the same Islamic outlook. We fight and disagree a lot. My point is I know a lot about Islam and a lot about India and Hinduism.

The Muslims wanted protection against Hindu violence. Gandhi offered it to them. The Hindus refused. Gandhi went of hunger strike. The Hindus assassinated him. This is not rocket science. Those are the facts of what went down. The Hindus started this crap. But we will end it.

Level 6

Location hidden

#4419 Jun 10, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
One of my best friends is an Indian Muslim. But we do not share exactly the same Islamic outlook. We fight and disagree a lot. My point is I know a lot about Islam and a lot about India and Hinduism.
The Muslims wanted protection against Hindu violence. Gandhi offered it to them. The Hindus refused. Gandhi went of hunger strike. The Hindus assassinated him. This is not rocket science. Those are the facts of what went down. The Hindus started this crap. But we will end it.
You demonstrate here precisely the problem Muz constitute for India (a microcosm for the world).

Muz violence continues right now, has never ceased. Your version of facts is the Muz-scrubbed version.

And you declare war. So ally with Porkistan, but be aware of how that will go.

Hindus are being progressively purged, ethnically cleansed, from Bangladesh, Kashmir and Porkistan. So much for your claims that Hindus created violence against Muz. Muz were the invaders, the thieves, the genocidal criminals, the rapists in India. India = Hindu. Same word. Afghanistan was largely Hindu, Buddhist or following related indigenous Aryan pagan religions. Bangaldesh? Porkistan? Artificial creations to appease violent intolerant genocidal Muz.

Your Islamohistory doesn't get past me, Abdul. I know the facts.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#4420 Jun 10, 2013
Look. Hinduism was never a monolithic doctrine or theory. There have always been several versions of it. It is and was quite confusing. But Islam brought True Religion and clarified things and laid the foundation of Unity and Civilization. And when people saw it, they accepted it. Therefore, the Muslims of India are not so much immigrants or mirgants or settlers. They are simply Indians who have left Hinduism in favor of Islam, the Best Religion.

But the sins of Hindusim are celarly listed in The Quran. As I have already shown, the major sin was that of Sati which is the burying alive of girls. Do not come to me with your lies about Hindusm being the first religion. The Tamils, for example, have Scriptures that clearly prove that they came from Africa. In Africa, Chinua Achebe has shown that the burying alive of girls was common practice, just like it is in India, prior to the avent of Islam. Isalam specifically outlaw infanticide which lead the way to the abolition of Sati. It usually occurs among ignorant peoples. But Islam is Revelation, plus Enlightenment. The First Word that GOD sent down to humanity was the word READ. It is by READING that mankind acquire and spread knowledge of GOD's Creation. This Knowledge is the Source of Enlightenment and the Inspiration of Discovery. When a benighted and blind people saw it, they accepted it. Nobody forced the Indians to become Muslims. The major attraction of Islam was knowldege through education. Islam contains a self-conatined sysztem of education that appeals to and has always appealded to mankind all over the world, not just in India.

"6:151: Say, "Come, I will recite what your Lord has prohibited to you.[He commands] that you not associate anything with Him, and to parents, good treatment, and do not kill your children out of poverty; We will provide for you and them. And do not approach immoralities - what is apparent of them and what is concealed. And do not kill the soul which Allah has forbidden [to be killed] except by [legal] right. This has He instructed you that you may use reason."" ( http://quran.com/6/151 )

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

bamako,mali

#4421 Jun 15, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
ZioNazis your kind are threatening world freedom and peace ,deal with that before you care about what you know absolutely nothing about .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RealDave 1,190,259
Blue ivy is UGLY!!!! (Jul '13) 5 min justme 41
Asian women are replacements for WhiteWomen (May '12) 6 min BWIR 74
why do white women love black men so much. (Dec '11) 6 min PimpThe478 534
A crazy BW on Youtube TheHappyhooker83 7 min BWIR 19
Boycott the Academy Awards 7 min The Irony 161
why racist whites never post their pictures? (Jul '11) 13 min ugly 8
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 15 min African AE 31,163
Black Americans are FIGHTING the BATTLE for EVE... 16 min PUREnotARTIFICIA L 77
Why I love Black Women(almost exclusively), and... 32 min BWIR 23