Islam an empire of faith

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#4342 May 9, 2013
Crackers are kidnappers wrote:
<quoted text>
Fool they didn't massacre Africans. They bought African slaves there is a difference. They NEVER took over any African country like they did you pathetic crackers at sword point.
Wrong, ignoramus.

They conquered numerous countries, took over others by stealth, infiltrating with increasingly militant Islamicists. That is how they weakened and destroyed the Mali and Songhai Empires, softening up W Africa for the Euros.

LOL at your ridiculous attempts to excuse the bloody Arabs and their henchmen (Berbers, Fulani, etc.) just so you can pretend whitey is the only devil.

Read the history of the Arab conquest of Sudan.. and look at its ongoing result, as in the recent genocide and slavery committed against the South Sudanese.

You're a pathetic apologist for Muzscum. That makes you a traitor to African people.

¡Canalla!

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#4343 May 9, 2013
dcool wrote:
<quoted text>
I want the truth , I'm fed up with your filthy lies & propaganda !
Lil' retard !
Truth? You're a Muzslime. Truth is anathema to your kind.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#4344 May 9, 2013
muminfreedomfighta wrote:
<quoted text>And I can only see the islamophobe reasoning for propagating otherwise. The persecuted blackman hasnt taken up arms against the system that oppresses him to answer your other question and that has gone on for 500 years.
Blacks have fought against their oppression, you idiot. The non-violent civil rights movement was one of history's most admirable instances of resistance to oppression, and you dismiss that?

Lots of blacks and some whites worked hard and some died for that movement.

You truly are a despicable individual.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#4345 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>LIAR!!! you only want eurocentric pseudo scholars that back your propaganda. Dont be mad because no one follows your six armed cow/rat worshipping religion.
LOL!!! Here is the true mentality of the Muzscum. How dare you speak against Hinduism, boy, when your Muzslime cohorts massacred 80-100 people in India and continue to commit daily terrorism against Hindus in Kashmir and the rest of India.

F U and the idiotic pedophile False Prophet you worship.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#4346 May 9, 2013
dcool wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO ,are you implying that Baroos is hindu ?
I personnally don't think so , He's Jewish Lol !
You're under surveillance, Jew-hating bastard.

You're going down, boy.

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#4347 May 9, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You're under surveillance, Jew-hating bastard.
You're going down, boy.
Did I ever told you I hated Jews ?????

You're the one Hating on here Remember ????

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

bamako,mali

#4348 May 9, 2013
Hate^^^^,typo !

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

bamako,mali

#4349 May 9, 2013
Under surveillance ??????????

Who's watchin'?????????

Stupid paranoiac fool !!!!!!!!!!

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

bamako,mali

#4350 May 9, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, ignoramus.
They conquered numerous countries, took over others by stealth, infiltrating with increasingly militant Islamicists. That is how they weakened and destroyed the Mali and Songhai Empires, softening up W Africa for the Euros.
LOL at your ridiculous attempts to excuse the bloody Arabs and their henchmen (Berbers, Fulani, etc.) just so you can pretend whitey is the only devil.
Read the history of the Arab conquest of Sudan.. and look at its ongoing result, as in the recent genocide and slavery committed against the South Sudanese.
You're a pathetic apologist for Muzscum. That makes you a traitor to African people.
¡Canalla!
Nobody destroyed the Mali Empire which was Muslim at its beginnings !

Stop inventing African history , What are you ? Somkind of revisionnist ?

Idiot !
muminfreedomfigh ta

Brooklyn, NY

#4351 May 9, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks have fought against their oppression, you idiot. The non-violent civil rights movement was one of history's most admirable instances of resistance to oppression, and you dismiss that?
Lots of blacks and some whites worked hard and some died for that movement.
You truly are a despicable individual.
Dont give me a black history lesson when your lack of knowledge of black people is on display for all to see. Dcool is right you are a joke. Islam had a big part to do with that struggle too so watch your mouth because your spouting ignorance.

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

bamako,mali

#4352 May 10, 2013
NEXT !

Islam IS an Empire of faith !

And It's undeniable !

ALLAH AKBAR !

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#4353 May 10, 2013
dcool wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I ever told you I hated Jews ?????
You're the one Hating on here Remember ????
Hating? Who the hell am I hating? Nobody, not as an ethnic group.

I hate traitorous slaving Muslim handmaidens like you...

I hate jihadis.

I hate racists.

I hate imperialists and exploiters.

Wow I hate your hero Mohambone, boy! LOL!!!

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#4354 May 10, 2013
dcool wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody destroyed the Mali Empire which was Muslim at its beginnings !
Stop inventing African history , What are you ? Somkind of revisionnist ?
Idiot !
Waves of Islamicist fundamentalism split the Empire politically and weakened it. Likewise Songhai.

People like your ancestors, those slavers, handmaidens of the Arab imperialists.

You come from a long line of scum, boy.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#4355 May 10, 2013
<quoted text>Dont give me a black history lesson when your lack of knowledge of black people is on display for all to see. Dcool is right you are a joke. Islam had a big part to do with that struggle too so watch your mouth because your spouting ignorance.
Islam had nothing to do with that struggle, fool. The NOI in particular was responsible for killing Malcolm. Complete sellouts, tools of the FBI... and tht includes that vile a$$wipe Elijah and his puppet-boy Farraklown.

I know black history better than you do, obviously. Your mind is twisted by that bloody Koran, boy!

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#4356 May 11, 2013
Islam will prevail.

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

bamako,mali

#4357 May 11, 2013
Darkjaemess wrote:
Islam will prevail.
Oh Yes It will Prevail ,No doubt !

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

bamako,mali

#4358 May 11, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Waves of Islamicist fundamentalism split the Empire politically and weakened it. Likewise Songhai.
People like your ancestors, those slavers, handmaidens of the Arab imperialists.
You come from a long line of scum, boy.
You're a Liar boy , Stfu !

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#4360 May 11, 2013
dcool wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a Liar boy , Stfu !
Yes, you feel obligated to defend your traitorous slaving Arab-buttkissing ancestors, since you persist in those same errors.

YOU admitted your family still has slaves, boy.

YOU are a jihadi-supporting antisemitic pig, boy!

Your perfidy will not stand, boy!

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

bamako,mali

#4361 May 11, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you feel obligated to defend your traitorous slaving Arab-buttkissing ancestors, since you persist in those same errors.
YOU admitted your family still has slaves, boy.
YOU are a jihadi-supporting antisemitic pig, boy!
Your perfidy will not stand, boy!
You're the perfid one Boy !

NEXT !

Islam IS an Empire of faith !

ALLAH AKBAR !
muminfreedomfigh ta

Brooklyn, NY

#4362 May 11, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam had nothing to do with that struggle, fool. The NOI in particular was responsible for killing Malcolm. Complete sellouts, tools of the FBI... and tht includes that vile a$$wipe Elijah and his puppet-boy Farraklown.
I know black history better than you do, obviously. Your mind is twisted by that bloody Koran, boy!
obviously you dont know black history or any history based on the fallacious comments you make on here. The n.o.i. might have been the front organization but the u.s. government was the architect of malcolms murder. Cointelpro is something you might wanna look up before you start rambling with your baby knowledge. Btw Malcolm was a muslim. one of Marcus Garveys main influences was Duse Muhammad a muslim. You should read the Quran....Boy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TRUMP CLINTON DEAD EVEN (which means Trump is a... 2 min Mr Johnson 2
Why are bl ack hip hop artists so fem inine? 5 min Sweetheart4 3
The White Race: Nature’s Greatest Miracle 6 min Guest 18
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Grey Ghost 1,395,914
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 7 min PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 1,524
SA White Pastor: Whites took nothing 10 min Skiff Azlaan 1
Trump IS A JOKE WORLDWIDE 13 min Mr Johnson 1
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 21 min Don Barros Serrano 109
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 28 min Don Barros Serrano 32,683
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr LMBAO 46,533
Eurafrica 1 hr enoch powell 24
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 3 hr KIP 301
More from around the web