“Never suffer fools gladly.”

Level 2

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#3983 Apr 13, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
I am not "claiming to represent" YOUR KIND of Muslim. I am a real Muslim "representing" or not.
What are you talking about? I am NOT NOI! Why would I even be mentioning ahadith, or talking about adab or akhlaq (terms that NOI do NOT even use as they feel it is "wanting to be Arab".
No, no no. No authenticated Hadith "contradicts. Not one. If you think it is contradictory, you need to check the authentication.
So these ahadith do not contradict themselves?

Sahih Bukhari: Volume 1, Book 10, Number 566: Narrated 'Aisha: Allah's Messenger never missedtwo Rakat before the Fajr prayer and after the Asr prayer openly and secretly.

Sahih Bukhari: Volume 1, Book 10, Number 561: Narrated Mu'awiya: You offer a prayer which I did not see being offered by Allah's Messenger when we were in his company and he certainly had forbidden it (i.e. two Rakat after the Asr prayer).

Sahih Bukhari: Volume 1, Book 10, Number 562: Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Messenger forbadethe offering of two prayers:1. after the morning prayer till the sunrises. 2. after the 'Asr prayer till the sun sets

Narrated 'Umar bin Al-Khattab: Allah's Messenger said, "The bartering of gold for silver is Riba (usury), except if it is from hand to hand and equal in amount, and wheat grain for wheat grain is usury except if it is from hand to hand and equal in amount, and dates for dates is usury except if it is from hand to hand and equal in amount, and barley for barley is usury except if it is from hand to hand and equal in amount." [Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 3, Book 34,#344]

Ubida b. al-Simit (Allah be pleased with him) reported Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) assaying: Gold is to be paid for by gold, silver by silver, wheat by wheat, barley by barley, dates bydates, and salt by salt, like for like and equal for equal, payment being made hand to hand. If these classes differ, then sell as you wish if payment is made hand to hand.[Sahih Muslim, Book 010,#3853]

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#3984 Apr 13, 2013
Khalisa wrote:
<quoted text>What are you talking about? I am NOT NOI!
You are a troublemaker. We need Unity in the Ummah, not more trouble.
Khalisa wrote:
<quoted text>So these ahadith do not contradict themselves?
Sahih Bukhari: Volume 1, Book 10, Number 566: Narrated 'Aisha: Allah's Messenger never missedtwo Rakat before the Fajr prayer and after the Asr prayer openly and secretly.
Sahih Bukhari: Volume 1, Book 10, Number 561: Narrated Mu'awiya: You offer a prayer which I did not see being offered by Allah's Messenger when we were in his company and he certainly had forbidden it (i.e. two Rakat after the Asr prayer).
Sahih Bukhari: Volume 1, Book 10, Number 562: Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Messenger forbadethe offering of two prayers:1. after the morning prayer till the sunrises. 2. after the 'Asr prayer till the sun sets
Narrated 'Umar bin Al-Khattab: Allah's Messenger said, "The bartering of gold for silver is Riba (usury), except if it is from hand to hand and equal in amount, and wheat grain for wheat grain is usury except if it is from hand to hand and equal in amount, and dates for dates is usury except if it is from hand to hand and equal in amount, and barley for barley is usury except if it is from hand to hand and equal in amount." [Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 3, Book 34,#344]
Ubida b. al-Simit (Allah be pleased with him) reported Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) assaying: Gold is to be paid for by gold, silver by silver, wheat by wheat, barley by barley, dates bydates, and salt by salt, like for like and equal for equal, payment being made hand to hand. If these classes differ, then sell as you wish if payment is made hand to hand.[Sahih Muslim, Book 010,#3853]
Duh? Are you crazy? Why do I have keep repeating myself?

Look, Bukhari was not GOD. If he did not see Muhammad at every Salat, that is irrelevant. But it is not a "contradiction." I stopped reading after that one. You don't have good sense.
burrito crazy

Toronto, Canada

#3985 Apr 13, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
That's stupid punk knows nothing about Islam. He "studied" for ten years and learned nothing. He is hopeless.
Dude Im gonna show you 20 examples just down here.Their are sections of the Koran that are literally taken from the bible.Not to mention the language of the time when Muhammad was alive was not arabic but syriac.Arabic was in its infant period when Muhammad was around, it was a pre-arabic language before the quran was written. I studied many religions world wide and the most contradiction occurs in the occur.Even the science in it is flawed.Classical arabic and modern arabic differ. Muhammad spoke syriac.
Here are some references from your Hadiths. You have lived or near lived a good portion of your life with islam and yet you are unable to handle any degree of open minded criticism ,What does that tell me? that you are not a religious man that knows enough of your own religion to be humble enough to think their are contradictions.

Forearms
Narrated Al-Muttalib: When Uthman ibn Maz'un died, he was brought out on his bier and buried. The Prophet (peace be upon him) ordered a man to bring him a stone, but he was unable to carry it. The Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) got up and going over to it rolled up his sleeves. The narrator Kathir told that al-Muttalib remarked: The one who told me about the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) said: I still seem to see the whiteness of the forearms of the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) when he rolled up his sleeves. He then carried it and placed it at his head saying: I am marking my brother's grave with it, and I shall bury beside him those of my family who die.
Abu Dawud 20:3200

Shanks
Abu Juhaifa reported it on the authority of his father: I came to the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) in Mecca and he was (at that time) at al- Abtah in a red leather tent. And Bilal stepped out with ablution water for him.(And what was left out of that water) some of them got it (whereas others could not get it) and (those who got it) rubbed themselves with it. Then the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) stepped out with a red mantle on him and I was catching a glimpse of the whiteness of his shanks. The narrator said: He (the Holy Prophet) performed the ablution...
Sahih Muslim 4:1014

Narrated 'Abdullah bin Malik: Ibn Buhaina, "When the Prophet prayed, he used to separate his arms from his body so widely that the whiteness of his armpits was visible."
Sahih Bukhari 1:8:385u, See Also Sahih Bukhari 2:17:141, Sahih Bukhari 1:12:771, Sahih Bukhari 4:56:765, Sahih Bukhari 4:56:766, Sahih Bukhari 8:75:392, Sahih Muslim 4:1000, Sahih Muslim 4:1001, Sahih Muslim 4:1003, Sahih Muslim 4:1004, Sahih Muslim 4:1951, Sahih Muslim 4:1953

Abdomen
Narrated Al-Bara' bin 'Azib: The Prophet was carrying earth with us on the day of the battle of Al-Ahzab (confederates) and I saw that the dust was covering the whiteness of his abdomen, and he (the Prophet ) was saying, "(O Allah)! Without You, we would not have been guided, nor would we have given in charity, nor would we have prayed. So (O Allah!) please send tranquility (Sakina) upon us as they,(the chiefs of the enemy tribes) have rebelled against us. And if they intend affliction (i.e. want to frighten us and fight against us) then we would not (flee but withstand them). And the Prophet used to raise his voice with it.(See Hadith No. 430 and 432, Vol. 5)
Sahih Bukhari 9:90:342, See Also Sahih Bukhari 4:52:90
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3988 Apr 13, 2013
dcool wrote:
<quoted text>
Do You understand the meaning of the word "DISMISSED"?
Sure, it's just something that YOU decide to say when you have nothing intelligent to say.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3989 Apr 13, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Fool, I do not "look up Hadith"
You don't look up anything, you just invent whatever makes you feel good, so what's the difference anyway?
burrito crazy

Toronto, Canada

#3990 Apr 13, 2013
Wealth
Narrated Abu Huraira: Whenever a dead man in debt was brought to Allah's Apostle he would ask, "Has he left anything to repay his debt?" If he was informed that he had left something to repay his debts, he would offer his funeral prayer, otherwise he would tell the Muslims to offer their friend's funeral prayer. When Allah made the Prophet wealthy through conquests, he said, "I am more rightful than other believers to be the guardian of the believers, so if a Muslim dies while in debt, I am responsible for the repayment of his debt, and whoever leaves wealth (after his death) it will belong to his heirs."
Sahih Bukhari 3:37:495
Narrated Umar ibn al-Khattab: Malik ibn Aws al-Hadthan said: One of the arguments put forward by Umar was that he said that the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) received three things exclusively to himself: Banu an-Nadir, Khaybar and Fadak. The Banu an-Nadir property was kept wholly for his emergent needs, Fadak for travellers, and Khaybar was divided by the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) into three sections: two for Muslims, and one as a contribution for his family. If anything remained after making the contribution of his family, he divided it among the poor Emigrants.
Abu Dawud 19:2961

Dont get high and mighty with me calling me a fool. I have read and learned enough about islam to say it is not a religion but a philosophy the propagates theological imperialism.You cannot even question the religion or leave islam.The punishment for leaving islam is death.That in its VERY NATURE PROMOTES A VERY BAD OMEN.NOt to mention i have seen first hand the bullshit and hypocrisy you guys practice with jiyza, making nonmuslims pay taxes, unfair wages in the middle east.So dont give me this bullshit that you know islam, you dont .If you had a logical brain that looked at it critically you would realize a mad man has written the quran and it contradicts itself 100+ ways .I could should you proof but hten again you would call me a nonbeliever .It is you who are dellusional not me
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3991 Apr 13, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
We have no reliable evidence one way or the other on his skin color and do not care. Take that crap to a stupid no good KKKristina forum. We do not want it here.
Well, why don't you invent you're own evidence like you always seem to do anyway?
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3992 Apr 13, 2013
Khalisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Most historians (though not all) agree that Aishah passed away when she was 67 years old. Moreover, Hisham ibn Urwah (763 CE), the grandson of Aishah’s sister Asma, gave the date of her death as 50 AH/672 CE.(12)
Khalif ibn al-Khayyat al-Usfuri (854 CE), an authority on lineage and biography, and Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal (855 CE) also tell us that Aishah breathed her last in 50 AH/672 CE.
The importance of this date cannot be underestimated. If she was 67 years old in 50 AH/672 CE, then at the time of the Hijrah in 622 she must have been 17 years old (and born in 605 CE); this again backs up the conclusion that she was 19 at the time of her marriage in 2 AH/624 CE.
Sure, just call her narrations the most important, and then make other narrations that aren't from her more important when her actual narrations, that you never even knew about, become embarrassing. So go ahead and reshuffle the deck and make your past posts non important and count on nobody seeing this.

This is what Muslims do ALL OF THE TIME. Do you think that nobody's ever seen this stupid, dishonest reshuffling from Muslims before? It's how Islam survives.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3993 Apr 13, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Go mind your stupid white racist business and leave us alone. You are not welcome here.
Sure, anybody that calls you on your lying, invented crap, that actually knows more about Islam that you do, because they aren't lazy and actually study it better than you do, will never be welcome here. No surprise at all.

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#3994 Apr 13, 2013
Mohambone was one evil cracka, no doubt about it...
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3995 Apr 13, 2013
Khalisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to mention he's a blatant liar. How can anyone claim to have "studied for ten years" and make the claim that Prophet Muhammad drank wine and took bribes?
I never said that, so what's MY problem? I only accurately quote the Quran, proper tafsir and authenticated hadiths. So why don't you talk to MY points rather than avoid them? You must have read them, but you ignore any direct responses to anything that I post. How come?
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3996 Apr 13, 2013
Khalisa wrote:
<quoted text>First of all, if you are claiming to represent Muslims then you need to behave with proper Islamic adab and akhlaq, especially toward your brothers and sisters in faith.
Thank you. We've had to listen to this ignorant turd invent Islam left and right. Did you know that Islam was started in Africa and Muhammad was an African, even though Muhammad actually once referred to an Ethiopian as having a head like a raisin? That's what he has said. Go back and read all of his stupid posts that cause embarrassment for REAL Muslims. He's just a black Farrakhan, Afrocentic wannabe Muslim that actually wants to steal Islam for the black man, like they steal everything else. Just like an abd always does.
burrito crazy

Toronto, Canada

#3997 Apr 13, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, anybody that calls you on your lying, invented crap, that actually knows more about Islam that you do, because they aren't lazy and actually study it better than you do, will never be welcome here. No surprise at all.
Apparently this is a wide spread ignorant racist belief that

ALL THE SINS OF THE WORLD ARE AT THE FAULT OF THE WEST, HEY EVEN THAT ARAB RAPING A GIRL , IS WELL YOU SAID , THE FAULT OF THE WEST!,ITS ALWAYS THE WEST THAT IS TO BLAME BUT THEN THEY WANT EVERYTHING WE MAKE .OUR technology, our life style and our cars our technology
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3998 Apr 13, 2013
Khalisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Most historians (though not all) agree that Aishah passed away when she was 67 years old. Moreover, Hisham ibn Urwah (763 CE), the grandson of Aishah’s sister Asma, gave the date of her death as 50 AH/672 CE.(12)
Khalif ibn al-Khayyat al-Usfuri (854 CE), an authority on lineage and biography, and Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal (855 CE) also tell us that Aishah breathed her last in 50 AH/672 CE.
The importance of this date cannot be underestimated. If she was 67 years old in 50 AH/672 CE, then at the time of the Hijrah in 622 she must have been 17 years old (and born in 605 CE); this again backs up the conclusion that she was 19 at the time of her marriage in 2 AH/624 CE.
So we pay attention to what others said about Ayisha rather than her own narrations themselves?

Level 2

Location hidden

#3999 Apr 13, 2013
burrito crazy wrote:
Dude Im gonna show you 20 examples just down here.Their are sections of the Koran that are literally taken from the bible.
Lol where did you get this lie from? The bibles (all 24,000 versions of them) plagiarize word for word from the Egyptian book of the dead as well as from Sumerian and Babylonian myths. Stop projecting onto the Qur'an this nonsense that your bibles are guilty of.
Not to mention the language of the time when Muhammad was alive was not arabic but syriac.Arabic was in its infant period when Muhammad was around, it was a pre-arabic language before the quran was written.
Are you retarded? The Qur'an is in ARABIC and Syriac was NEVER the language of the Arabian peninsula...NOR was Arabic in its "infancy period" when Muhammad lived, as he spoke the Quraishi dialect of Arabic that the Qur'an was revealed in. Apparently your "studying" consisted of soaking up nonsense propaganda and conspiracy theories from haters.

Level 2

Location hidden

#4000 Apr 13, 2013
burrito crazy wrote:
I studied many religions world wide and the most contradiction occurs in the occur.Even the science in it is flawed.Classical arabic and modern arabic differ. Muhammad spoke syriac.
Again, a lie. Lol Modern Standard Arabic is BASED on classical Arabic, they are virtually the SAME! It's clear that you haven't the slightest clue as to what you are talking about!

Level 2

Location hidden

#4001 Apr 13, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
Sure, just call her narrations the most important, and then make other narrations that aren't from her more important when her actual narrations, that you never even knew about, become embarrassing.
First of all, nothing about my faith embarrasses me nor do I need to justify anything to the likes of an ignorant hater like you. Second, I never said that anything was more or less important. I was remarking on the obvious points of contention in historical accounts. There's no reshuffling here at all nor did I say anything about my past posts being "non-important". I don't know what the hell your problem is but you need to go and take SEVERAL seats...thank you.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#4002 Apr 13, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what I've been telling your ignorant ass for awhile. Go study Islam from an educated Arab Muslim. And when you are finished, then move on and listen to an educated ex Arab Muslim for the REAL truth. You're nothing but a disturbance and an ignorant fool on either side of the equation. You and people like dcool are more of an embarrassment to Muslims then I could ever be, and I have told you both this on several occasions, and you are both so block headed that you never listen. I might actually be able to have an intelligent discussion with this new guy, because whether I'm a Muslim or not, I do my research before I open my fat mouth, and it seems like he knows his Islam, because nothing he has said is outright inaccurate yet, although I do see the little twist game going on a little bit, but he's smart enough to stay within reasonable, logical bounds, something you know nothing of.

Level 2

Location hidden

#4003 Apr 13, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
Did you know that Islam was started in Africa
Yes, I did. I have studied the history and culture surrounding my faith extensively, which is why I know that most of what you people peddle is pure BS and hateful lies and propaganda.
and Muhammad was an African, even though Muhammad actually once referred to an Ethiopian as having a head like a raisin?
No, he wasn't an African, he was born on the Arabian peninsula and was native to there...and Prophet Muhammad was referring to the perception of Ethiopians, and chastising the people for treating them differently. Nice try with more dumb propaganda though.:)
burrito crazy

Toronto, Canada

#4004 Apr 13, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Duh? Are you crazy? Why do I have keep repeating myself?
Look, Bukhari was not GOD. If he did not see Muhammad at every Salat, that is irrelevant. But it is not a "contradiction." I stopped reading after that one. You don't have good sense.
if you want to call me a fool prove me wrong in passages.Instead of insulting me.That does not even validate your argument.After all this is a debate isnt it? So thus prove me wrong in my interpretation of the passages I have provided if you can in fact do that for someone that knows islam better then anybody apparently

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 min johnplustwomore 120,551
What color was Jesus Christ 6 min alex 134
More african americans are moving to Africa/Asi... (Mar '08) 7 min dkanela 227
No estimation of gain for USA for being issuer ... 12 min dkanela 6
War: USA vs Africa 14 min UruWauWauThePhagg 81
Jesus Christ was a black Jew. Double low Race f... 19 min N Hater 159
America will split due to Ferguson and similar ... 29 min HarryHott 1
why do white people hate other races so much 2 hr Lbino 402
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 2 hr UruWauWauThePhagg 328
All women prefer white men 3 hr alex 4,648