Islam an empire of faith

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#3962 Apr 13, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose that you're Burger King kids meal just had a funny joke of the side of the box.
Do You understand the meaning of the word "DISMISSED"?

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

bamako,mali

#3963 Apr 13, 2013
I guess not !

NEXT !

Islam IS an Empire Of Faith ,No One can intellectually deny this Fact Lol !

ALLAH AKBAR !

Y'all should come to success !

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#3964 Apr 13, 2013
burrito crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
did you know mohammed was white as indicated in the hadiths. so your demonizing the prophet of your religion look it up
We have no reliable evidence one way or the other on his skin color and do not care. Take that crap to a stupid no good KKKristina forum. We do not want it here.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#3965 Apr 13, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
What? What did you say?
So i ask you why you want to argue with me and instead just consult the legitimate, published Muslim sources that I use. And this is what you say back?
<quoted text>
Why don't you tell that to the welfare office?
<quoted text>
You congratulated me after quoting it and said it was the only intelligent thing that I have said. Go back and read it for yourself. Even if you don't even read what you type, others at least TRY to read it. So you had no idea of how badly you were contradicting yourself, and when someone points it out, it's time to get rid of the mention of the Euphrates because you don't know how to make that fit your fairy tale?
<quoted text>
In the past couple of years??? LOL!!!
<quoted text>
Why don't we back translate your English first and compare it to regular English?
<quoted text>
So then ignore the Hebrew, right? You probably drink 30 he brews with a colt 45 label everyday. That's the only excuse I can think of for you.
Go mind your stupid white racist business and leave us alone. You are not welcome here.
burrito crazy

Toronto, Canada

#3966 Apr 13, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
We have no reliable evidence one way or the other on his skin color and do not care. Take that crap to a stupid no good KKKristina forum. We do not want it here.
is a chicken is a chicken. I am just saying it is a chicken that is not racism in any way.Look up your hadiths I went into a mosque and read it in a hadith.So dont tell me its bs their is not reliable evidence to prove it.Read your hadiths SEVERAL REFERENCES,
burrito crazy

Toronto, Canada

#3967 Apr 13, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Go mind your stupid white racist business and leave us alone. You are not welcome here.
I studied islam for over 10 years not the belief but the writings and the teachings while studying other religions.It is not better or pure then any other religion.In fact its more imperialistic then any other religion I have seen.Their are countless exerts where mohammads drinks wine , takes bribes.Just look at your own hadiths.

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

bamako,mali

#3970 Apr 13, 2013
And you're full of it Boy !

NEXT !

ISLAM IS An EMpire of faith !

Prophet Mohamed has been voted the most influencial person of all times !

And Of Course :ALLAH AKBAR !

Salam ,Peace ,Paz ,Paix....Whatever !

“Never suffer fools gladly.”

Level 2

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#3971 Apr 13, 2013
Battle of Omdurman wrote:
The fact that you admit there are Islamic sources which confirm Mohammed was a child rapist makes your attempts to deny it even more ridiculous.
When did I say that? What are you babbling about? I said that the ahadith contradict themselves, as history written by men tends to do as there are always conflicting reports from different sources.
'If' Jesus existed? That's really funny seeing as he gets a big mention (25 times by name) in the Koran. That must mean that the Koran is a made up piece of shit too then. Funny how you try to deflect the fact that Jesus never killed or enslaved anyone by trying to make out he didn't even exist, you must be pretty embarrassed when confronted with the facts that your boy Mohammed murdered and enslaved people. What a dope.
I said "if Jesus existed" because there is no historical record of him outside of the bibles. So if you are citing the Qur'an as a source then does this mean that you acknowledge the validity of the Qur'an? You still haven't provided any PROOF of what you are saying. Repeating something and sprinkling it with curse words doesn't make it fact.

Level 2

Location hidden

#3972 Apr 13, 2013
Battle of Omdurman wrote:
Saying Mohammed was a murdering, enslaving pimp child-rapist isn't an 'ad-hominem', it's a statement of historical fact. Are you gonna tell me that Mohammed didn't kill anyone or didn't own slaves?
Where's the irrefutable PROOF that he was an "enslaving pimp child-rapist". Or shut up.
Why's that then? Isn't it hypocritcal for Muslims to talk about Islam as a 'religion of peace' when it's so obviously not?
It is a religion of peace but also one of common sense. We won't attack you unless you attack us, but if you do attack us, count on being annihilated unless you give it up.
Your boy obviously killed people, did he not? He led an army of conquest for fcks sake, and no doubt none of the people he killed actually wanted to die but it was ok because he was doing that shit for 'Allah'.
He fought people who were trying to kill HIM, unlike your precious "Israelites" led by Moses and Joshua who committed genocide against entire nations, even killed their animals and crops...but of course they left all the virgin females (including children) to be used as sex slaves. Jesus didn't seem to have a problem with this as he okayed beating slaves in Luke 12:47.
Also you boy freed some slaves, you gotta own slaves to free them, and those boys sure got a whole lot of slaves as they went along with their army.
That's the nature of war in those days. People fought and took prisoners of war as slaves. That's the history of mankind not just of Muslims, and it's written in the bibles as well and sanctioned by Jehovah/Jesus apparently.
When a 50 year old man humps a 9 year old girl I'd call that rape
Only she wasn't 9 years old, as plenty of Islamic historical records can attest to. She was said to have been engaged in the pre-Islamic time, around 610, but married the Prophet Muhammad after the hijra to Medina, that was in 632. You do the maths dear.
plus his army was raping and pillaging the shit out of every place they went, were they not?
Even most credible non-Muslim historians on Islam and Prophet Muhammad do not make such claims against him, and attested to the evidence that his armies never killed or harmed innocent women or children or animals or crops...unlike those mentioned in the OT acting on Jehovah/Jesus' orders. I'm not sure how you can make the claim that your god is peaceful when he ordered children to be murdered because they laughed at a bald man, and Jesus chastised the Jews because they refused to stone their disobedient children. He even committed animal abuse by killing pigs randomly, and in a petty fit of rage killed a fig tree because he was too dumb to realize that it was not in season lol.

Level 2

Location hidden

#3973 Apr 13, 2013
Eebe-Waaq of Mosylon wrote:
She was actually 8, Arabian calenders are shorter, as For Khalisa, she is just a black woman who embraced Islam so she can get the Arab cock
How is this possible if she was born during the "jahiliyya" and married after the hijra (622)?

Level 2

Location hidden

#3974 Apr 13, 2013
Eebe-Waaq of Mosylon wrote:
<quoted text>
Negro, More than 20 sources confirm Aisha was 6 when married to Mohamed(50) and 9( actually 8, arabian calendars are shorter). Muslims can't get or run away from this fact. She still played with dolls after she was married for Waaq's sake.
Profit Mohamed(piss be upon him), was a lying, mass-murderer, a charlatan, a pedophile, a womanizer, a pervert, a rapist.
Most historians (though not all) agree that Aishah passed away when she was 67 years old. Moreover, Hisham ibn Urwah (763 CE), the grandson of AishahÂ’s sister Asma, gave the date of her death as 50 AH/672 CE.(12)

Khalif ibn al-Khayyat al-Usfuri (854 CE), an authority on lineage and biography, and Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal (855 CE) also tell us that Aishah breathed her last in 50 AH/672 CE.

The importance of this date cannot be underestimated. If she was 67 years old in 50 AH/672 CE, then at the time of the Hijrah in 622 she must have been 17 years old (and born in 605 CE); this again backs up the conclusion that she was 19 at the time of her marriage in 2 AH/624 CE.

He certainly wasn't a "mass-murderer" unless you call killing those in battle who tried to murder you, incited war against you and broke treaties against your people "mass-murdering". Furthermore even the man's worst enemies ever accused him of being a liar. He was called "al-'ameen" for a reason. He certainly couldn't be called a random womanizer or pervert either, as womanizers usually don't give a crap about marrying the women they sleep with, and he took it upon himself to care for widows, women whom no one else wanted at that time. So your arguments really don't hold water.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#3975 Apr 13, 2013
burrito crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
is a chicken is a chicken. I am just saying it is a chicken that is not racism in any way.Look up your hadiths I went into a mosque and read it in a hadith.So dont tell me its bs their is not reliable evidence to prove it.Read your hadiths SEVERAL REFERENCES,
Fool, I do not "look up Hadith"

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#3976 Apr 13, 2013
burrito crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
I studied islam for over 10 years
You "look up Hadith," not me. I am a Muslim. Dang idiot.

burrito crazy wrote:
<quoted text>not the belief but the writings and the teachings while studying other religions.It is not better or pure then any other religion.In fact its more imperialistic then any other religion I have seen.Their are countless exerts where mohammads drinks wine , takes bribes.Just look at your own hadiths.
Get lost.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#3977 Apr 13, 2013
dcool wrote:
And you're full of it Boy !
NEXT !
ISLAM IS An EMpire of faith !
Prophet Mohamed has been voted the most influencial person of all times !
And Of Course :ALLAH AKBAR !
Salam ,Peace ,Paz ,Paix....Whatever !
That's stupid punk knows nothing about Islam. He "studied" for ten years and learned nothing. He is hopeless.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#3978 Apr 13, 2013
Khalisa wrote:
<quoted text>When did I say that? What are you babbling about? I said that the ahadith contradict themselves, as history written by men tends to do as there are always conflicting reports from different sources.
Now there YOU go. Hadith do not "contradict". Dang fools like you are too stupid to read them. That is the problem.

Level 2

Location hidden

#3979 Apr 13, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
That's stupid punk knows nothing about Islam. He "studied" for ten years and learned nothing. He is hopeless.
Not to mention he's a blatant liar. How can anyone claim to have "studied for ten years" and make the claim that Prophet Muhammad drank wine and took bribes? Also notice how the haters have no problem when bringing up "Islamic sources" when they feel that the sources boost their weak, hateful arguments...but then dismiss the same sources when there are passages that soundly refute their claims?

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#3980 Apr 13, 2013
Khalisa wrote:
<quoted text>Where's the irrefutable PROOF that he was an "enslaving pimp child-rapist". Or shut up.
There is no reliable evidence because The Quran is clearly against slavery, especially in Ayat 96:9-10 If there was any evidence of Muhammad being involved in slavery, it would make no logical sense.
Khalisa wrote:
<quoted text>It is a religion of peace but also one of common sense. We won't attack you unless you attack us, but if you do attack us, count on being annihilated unless you give it up.
That's the spirit that I admire. None of that turn the other cheek insanity.
Khalisa wrote:
<quoted text>Only she wasn't 9 years old, as plenty of Islamic historical records can attest to. She was said to have been engaged in the pre-Islamic time, around 610, but married the Prophet Muhammad after the hijra to Medina, that was in 632. You do the maths dear.
Thank you. It is clear that she was not younger than 10-15 such as Mary Mother of Jesus.

You can tell they are losing the wars in the Muslim countries because all they can do is lie against Islam. Pathetic.

Level 2

Location hidden

#3981 Apr 13, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
Now there YOU go. Hadith do not "contradict". Dang fools like you are too stupid to read them. That is the problem.
First of all, if you are claiming to represent Muslims then you need to behave with proper Islamic adab and akhlaq, especially toward your brothers and sisters in faith. Second, yes, there are hadiths which contradict each other and if you have bothered to read the extensive collections of ahadith you would know this.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#3982 Apr 13, 2013
Khalisa wrote:
<quoted text>First of all, if you are claiming to represent Muslims
I am not "claiming to represent" YOUR KIND of Muslim. I am a real Muslim "representing" or not.
Khalisa wrote:
<quoted text>then you need to behave with proper Islamic adab and akhlaq,
Get lost. Go to Muhammad's Temple # 15 1/2 and Worship Master Farad Muhammad.
Khalisa wrote:
<quoted text>especially toward your brothers and sisters in faith.
Khalisa wrote:
<quoted text>Where is YOUR faith if you are too stupid t6o know that Hadith do not "Contradict"? You are too stupid to read them. That's ALL.
Second, yes, there are hadiths which contradict each other and if you have bothered to read the extensive collections of ahadith you would know this.
No, no no. No authenticated Hadith "contradicts. Not one. If you think it is contradictory, you need to check the authentication.

Level 2

Location hidden

#3983 Apr 13, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
I am not "claiming to represent" YOUR KIND of Muslim. I am a real Muslim "representing" or not.
What are you talking about? I am NOT NOI! Why would I even be mentioning ahadith, or talking about adab or akhlaq (terms that NOI do NOT even use as they feel it is "wanting to be Arab".
No, no no. No authenticated Hadith "contradicts. Not one. If you think it is contradictory, you need to check the authentication.
So these ahadith do not contradict themselves?

Sahih Bukhari: Volume 1, Book 10, Number 566: Narrated 'Aisha: Allah's Messenger never missedtwo Rakat before the Fajr prayer and after the Asr prayer openly and secretly.

Sahih Bukhari: Volume 1, Book 10, Number 561: Narrated Mu'awiya: You offer a prayer which I did not see being offered by Allah's Messenger when we were in his company and he certainly had forbidden it (i.e. two Rakat after the Asr prayer).

Sahih Bukhari: Volume 1, Book 10, Number 562: Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Messenger forbadethe offering of two prayers:1. after the morning prayer till the sunrises. 2. after the 'Asr prayer till the sun sets

Narrated 'Umar bin Al-Khattab: Allah's Messenger said, "The bartering of gold for silver is Riba (usury), except if it is from hand to hand and equal in amount, and wheat grain for wheat grain is usury except if it is from hand to hand and equal in amount, and dates for dates is usury except if it is from hand to hand and equal in amount, and barley for barley is usury except if it is from hand to hand and equal in amount." [Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 3, Book 34,#344]

Ubida b. al-Simit (Allah be pleased with him) reported Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) assaying: Gold is to be paid for by gold, silver by silver, wheat by wheat, barley by barley, dates bydates, and salt by salt, like for like and equal for equal, payment being made hand to hand. If these classes differ, then sell as you wish if payment is made hand to hand.[Sahih Muslim, Book 010,#3853]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min Realtime 1,535,207
why do's white people always thinks theys bette... (Nov '15) 42 min Trina242 48
White Male Privilege 2 hr Mark Rosenkranz 1
These old effeminate Loser WW hood hoes 3 hr EffeminateMaceo 1
Political Correctness Is Dangerous 3 hr EffeminateBoyMaceo 39
Do blacks still think the moon landing was a hoax? 3 hr EffeminateBoyMaceo 20
Why are black men so thirsty for white women? 3 hr SadButTrue 41
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 3 hr SadButTrue 127
Racism in America 13 hr EffeminateMaceo 555
White supremacist fake hanging of a black girl 19 hr Pissed off 14