Islam an empire of faith
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3920 Apr 11, 2013
Okay, it's off to work now, so you won't be seeing me for quite a while as I start my next software development contract job. I'll tell you that I've learned one very important lesson here. Ignorance truly is the most abundant and powerful resource in the entire universe, and Muslims are right, there is no stopping it.

See you in the funny papers.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3921 Apr 11, 2013
You said Ayisha was the geatest scholar because she wrote the hadiths that you conveniently reject when it suits your needs. One last attempt to educate your lazy azz.

http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.asp...

And Ayisha reported that she was still playing with dolls after Muhammad married her when she was SIX or SEVEN and he was 53. and consummated the marriage when she was NINE.

"Narrated Aisha: The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became Allright, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age. Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234

Narrated 'Aisha: I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Apostle used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me.(The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for 'Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.)(Fateh-al-Bari page 143, Vol.13) Volume 8, Book 73, Number 151

Bukhari, Book of Qualities of the Ansar, chapter:‘The Holy Prophet’s marriage with Aisha, and his coming to Madina and the consummation of marriage with her’. Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234 and 236.

"“It is reported from Aisha that she said: The Prophet entered into marriage with me when I was a girl of six … and at the time [of joining his household] I was a girl of nine years of age.”

“Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed [alone] for two years or so. He married Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consummated that marriage when she was nine years old.”

Now quit making a fool of your lazy azz and find out what your gullible azz is even following.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#3922 Apr 11, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't you just google it, lazy azz?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibn_Kathir
"Ibn Kathir wrote a famous commentary on the Qur'an named Tafsir al-Qur'an al-'Adhim which linked certain Hadith, or sayings of Muhammad, and sayings of the sahaba to verses of the Qur'an, in explanation. Tafsir ibn Kathir is famous all over the Muslim world, and among Muslims in the Western world is one of the most widely used explanations of the Qu'ran today."
So how come I am more knowledgeable about Islam than you? Because you're lazy. It's that simple.
<quoted text>
So how stupid do you look now? Now go study Islam better you fake Farrakhan Muslim. Why don't you ask an educated Arab to teach your stupid, lazy black azz Islam?
I am not an expert in Tafsir. You should hacve said that from the beginning. But, ibn Kathir live in the 1300's which is about 600 years AFTER Revelation. Therefore, nothing he could possibly say would out weigh what the Shahaba have said. As a Sunni with Slafi leanings, I do not take anyone serious who is not a Shahaba. A Shahaba is a companion of the Holy Prophet who knew him facwe to face BEFORE he died. LOL! 600 years after Revleatiopn? You are an idiot. And Wikipedia is simply wrong and incorrect to say that anybody take that kind of non-sense seriously in Islam. That is not true.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3923 Apr 11, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not an expert in Tafsir. You should hacve said that from the beginning.
If you're so educated about Islam, like you "self proclaim", you would have known this. It's very very common knowledge among REAL Muslims, but no so common among stupid, fake Farrakhan Muslims such as yourself. I shouldn't have said anything from the beginning. Quit making excuses for your obvious ignorance.
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
But, ibn Kathir live in the 1300's which is about 600 years AFTER Revelation. Therefore, nothing he could possibly say would out weigh what the Shahaba have said.]/QUOTE]

So lets listen to Ayisha Hadiths instead? I already showed you where that will lead you.

From that link
Ibn Kathir wrote a famous commentary on the Qur'an named Tafsir al-Qur'an al-'Adhim which linked certain Hadith, or sayings of Muhammad, and sayings of the SAHABA to verses of the Qur'an, in explanation. Tafsir ibn Kathir is famous all over the Muslim world, and among Muslims in the Western world is one of the most widely used explanations of the Qu'ran today.

Ibn Kathir was renowned for his great memory regarding the sayings of Muhammad and the entire Qur'an. Ibn Kathir is known as a qadi, a master scholar of history, also a muhaddith and a mufassir (Qur'an commentator). Ibn Kathir saw himself as a Shafi'i scholar. This is indicated by two of his books, one of which was Tabaqaat ah-Shafa'iah, or The Categories of the Followers of Imam Shafi.

[QUOTE who="Abdurratln"] <quoted text>
As a Sunni with Slafi leanings, I do not take anyone serious who is not a Shahaba. A Shahaba is a companion of the Holy Prophet who knew him facwe to face BEFORE he died.
What do you think IBN Kathir did? and he did it much better than you ever will in your entire life because he was highly educated and not lazy like you are.

"Ibn Kathir wrote a famous commentary on the Qur'an named Tafsir al-Qur'an al-'Adhim which linked certain Hadith, or sayings of Muhammad, and sayings of the SAHABA to verses of the Qur'an"
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
600 years after Revleatiopn? You are an idiot.
You have a better source than him? He actually DID what you merely claim you do.
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
And Wikipedia is simply wrong and incorrect to say that anybody take that kind of non-sense seriously in Islam. That is not true.
Prover it or shut your ignorant hole. Now go study, you worthless, racist, angry fool. Don't take it from me, take it from any educated Arab. Let them teach you all of the good stuff of Islam so that you at least have some basic understanding of it. Then, when you are ready for the truth after that, then have an educated Arab ex Muslim teach you the rest.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3924 Apr 11, 2013
Now, since Ayisha is the greatest scholar in your mind, why don't you read the things she said that I quoted?

You can hate me all you want, but you're too stupid to realize that I may be doing you the biggest favor anybody's done for you in your worthless, lazy life. A favor that your Muslim bros won't do for you, because they need every number they can get, and they "bottom feed" for ignorant, lazy asses such as yourself. You're the perfect, lazy, gullible candidate that they are looking for. All they have to do is to play up on your angry racism and you're all set without even studying the religion enough. So how does it feel to be used and hosed? Nobody deserves it more than you.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#3925 Apr 11, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're so educated about Islam, like you "self proclaim", you would have known this. It's very very common knowledge among REAL Muslims, but no so common among stupid, fake Farrakhan Muslims such as yourself. I shouldn't have said anything from the beginning. Quit making excuses for your obvious ignorance.
<quoted text>
What do you think IBN Kathir did? and he did it much better than you ever will in your entire life because he was highly educated and not lazy like you are.
"Ibn Kathir wrote a famous commentary on the Qur'an named Tafsir al-Qur'an al-'Adhim which linked certain Hadith, or sayings of Muhammad, and sayings of the SAHABA to verses of the Qur'an"
<quoted text>
You have a better source than him? He actually DID what you merely claim you do.
<quoted text>
Prover it or shut your ignorant hole. Now go study, you worthless, racist, angry fool. Don't take it from me, take it from any educated Arab. Let them teach you all of the good stuff of Islam so that you at least have some basic understanding of it. Then, when you are ready for the truth after that, then have an educated Arab ex Muslim teach you the rest.
Clown, have you ever heard of the Sientific Method. That is what they tried to teach you in 3rd Grade Science. Apparently, youy were taking unofficial "nap time" during that class. So, let me dumb it down for you.

The Scientific Method is based on the fact. We do not rely solely on seconadry sources of information. Instead, and this is another of Islam's contribution to modern scientific enlightenment, we consult primary sources of knowledge. When we cannot find these as is so often ther case in studying the Bible, we go as close to the primary source as possible. In other words, we trcae information back as far as we can into history.

However, in the case of Islam, that is not necessary because for our religious purposes we can also find adaquate information in The Quran. When we do not fully undersatnd The Quran, we can always consult the Hadith. And the most reliable Hadith are those that can be PROVEN to be directly from Prophet Muahammad (Peace and Blessings be upon him). This means thateing a Muslim NEVER requires us to go to any 13th, 14th or 15th century scholars. Generally, those scholars are limited tio various local communities around the world who delivered Islam to their own localities. For example, ibn Khatir was probably in Spain or that area. That has very limited impact on Ilsam as a whole. And generally only spceilaists would be interested in such issues.

As for me, I have never committed to any such local schools of thought. I have always been a iuniversalist. As such, I identify myself as a Muslim, not as an Ahmediyya, NOI, etc.

To be a Muslim the ONLY thing required of a person is public Shahada or Confession of faith. In order to know what the Shaf-hada means, it is recommended that a person read at least a translation of The Quran, prefereably more than one. This is because the Shahada entails stating that one Believes there is Only One Deity Worthy of Worship. This is laid out in The Quran. That is the First Step in becoming a Muslim. It is the First Pillar of Islam. Once it is performed a person is a Muslim. And nobody can deny him his Rights as a Muslim.

Now get lost.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#3926 Apr 11, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
Now, since Ayisha is the greatest scholar in your mind, why don't you read the things she said that I quoted?
You can hate me all you want, but you're too stupid to realize that I may be doing you the biggest favor anybody's done for you in your worthless, lazy life. A favor that your Muslim bros won't do for you, because they need every number they can get, and they "bottom feed" for ignorant, lazy asses such as yourself. You're the perfect, lazy, gullible candidate that they are looking for. All they have to do is to play up on your angry racism and you're all set without even studying the religion enough. So how does it feel to be used and hosed? Nobody deserves it more than you.
Every acceptable Book of Hadith has Aisha in it. And she is in it more than any other Shahaba
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3927 Apr 11, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Clown, have you ever heard of the Sientific Method. That is what they tried to teach you in 3rd Grade Science.
Sure they did, and they even taught me how to spell it, mister "sientific"
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, youy were taking unofficial "nap time" during that class. So, let me dumb it down for you.
The Scientific Method is based on the fact. We do not rely solely on seconadry sources of information.
Oh please, anytime a scientists says what you don't want to hear, you write it off as a white man's trick. Who do you think you're fooling? You've put that in writing all over the place here, and now you want to talk about science?
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead, and this is another of Islam's contribution to modern scientific enlightenment, we consult primary sources of knowledge.
Is that all? What do you think scientists have been doing for hundreds of years? So thanks for the huge contribution of something that science already had. This is disgusting to read.
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
When we cannot find these as is so often ther case in studying the Bible, we go as close to the primary source as possible. In other words, we trcae information back as far as we can into history.
EVERY historian does this, even Biblical scholars. And the Biblical scholars don't try to twist or cover up the bad parts of the Bible like Muslims do with the Quran all of the time.
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
However, in the case of Islam, that is not necessary because for our religious purposes we can also find adaquate information in The Quran. When we do not fully undersatnd The Quran, we can always consult the Hadith.
Yes, that same hadith that you said, in writing, all over this forum, is unreliable. Yes, unreliable when it's embarrassing and reliable when it's not. And you have the nerve to talk about scientific methodology?
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>And the most reliable Hadith are those that can be PROVEN to be directly from Prophet Muahammad (Peace and Blessings be upon him).
The Hadith I quoted about the sun rising in the west and the hadiths I quoted from Ayisha are all considered authentic, not by me, but by Muslim scholars themselves, something you most certainly are NOT.
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
This means thateing a Muslim NEVER requires us to go to any 13th, 14th or 15th century scholars.
Yes, that's why so many Muslims refer to IBN Kathir as the most popular and respected historian in Islam. And you didn't even know he existed until I told you, and you even laughed at me when I told you and said he was some sort of unknown. Now go ahead and lie and tell me you DID know who he was before I told you.
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Generally, those scholars are limited tio various local communities around the world who delivered Islam to their own localities. For example, ibn Khatir was probably in Spain or that area.
He was in Damascus, you stupid sh!t, and it was even in the article abpout him that I linked you to but you were apparently, once again, too lazy to even read.
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
That has very limited impact on Ilsam as a whole. And generally only spceilaists would be interested in such issues.
So that's why he is so popular in the Muslim world?
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
As for me, I have never committed to any such local schools of thought. I have always been a iuniversalist. As such, I identify myself as a Muslim, not as an Ahmediyya, NOI, etc.
You just said a few posts ago that you identify with the Salafists, who are the worst, most dangerous Muslims of them all. I know you're too lazy to read, but couldn't you even bother to read what you type? Looking at all of the fighting between Sunni and Shia throughout history and even today?
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3928 Apr 11, 2013
Abdurattin, I have never even offered one single faulty quote made up by me, nor even any claim made up by me. I have correctly quoted translations right from the Quran itself that you can check up on for yourself. I have quoted the most respected tafsir that there is. I have quoted only AUTHENTIC hadiths that are considered authentic by Muslims who spend their lives studying the "science" of deciding which Hadiths are authentic and which are not, which YOU have never even done.

So how much better and fairer can I possibly be? How much can I do all of the work for you and serve it to you on a Silver platter, right in front of you, only to have you vomit on it?

You don't need to argue with me, you need to argue with the more educated Muslims that publish the stuff that I use.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#3929 Apr 11, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure they did, and they even taught me how to spell it, mister "sientific"
<quoted text>
Oh please, anytime a scientists says what you don't want to hear, you write it off as a white man's trick. Who do you think you're fooling? You've put that in writing all over the place here, and now you want to talk about science?
Well, if the white man did not mess it up, who did? Tell me.
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that all? What do you think scientists have been doing for hundreds of years? So thanks for the huge contribution of something that science already had. This is disgusting to read.
Is it or is it not true thatusxlims wrote Hadith which is based on the Scientific Method of historiography? Tell me.
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
EVERY historian does this, even Biblical scholars. And the Biblical scholars don't try to twist or cover up the bad parts of the Bible like Muslims do with the Quran all of the time.
I do. I have enough sense to know that the white man has tampered with the Bible. And when I see evidence of it, I recognize it and reject it. For example, you claim that heads of river and river asre the same thing in Genesis Capter Two. I know a true prophet would not make such a mistake. So, obviously the white man screwed it uop somehow. So, time permitting, I would do more research to try to fifure what went wrong. If I cannot find the Original Text, that is just more evidence the white man is hiding something.

We do not have those types of problems in The Quran. If something does not make sense in English, we immediately go to the Arabic Text and see what the deal is.

For instance, in Surah 96, Verse 9-10, Yusuf Ali translated the word "abd" as "votary". Others have translated it as "servant." But the Arabic word is "abd". Abd means "slave" although it can also carry the other meanings qas well. The question is why would Yusaf Ali choose such an incorrect word? One explanation may be because he was translating to a British audience. Yep. That's right. It was the white man's fault again.

But in order for an American to fully understand what "abd" means, it must be translated as "slave".
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>The Hadith I quoted about the sun rising in the west and the hadiths I quoted from Ayisha are all considered authentic, not by me, but by Muslim scholars themselves, something you most certainly are NOT.
"Considered authenic" by whom?
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that's why so many Muslims refer to IBN Kathir as the most popular and respected historian in Islam.
What about ibn Batuta and ibn Khaldun? Obvuiously you are lying again. Why do white people lie so much?

Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>And you didn't even know he existed until I told you, and you even laughed at me when I told you and said he was some sort of unknown. Now go ahead and lie and tell me you DID know who he was before I told you.
Well, I knew ibn Khaldun and ibn Batuta existed because they are worthwhile and from the same time period. My not knowing that other guy indicates that he ain't worth knowing.
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
He was in Damascus, you stupid sh!t, and it was even in the article abpout him that I linked you to but you were apparently, once again, too lazy to even read.
Didn't read it. Damascus does not interest me all that much. There are too many Shias there. I am a Sunni. Furthermore, I do not accept Shia Hadith at all. Any Shia Hadith would have to be verified in the Sunni Hadith. I have never studied Shia Hadith. Burt I bet they do not quote Aisha (May Allah be pleased with her)
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
So that's why he is so popular in the Muslim world?
You mean the Shia world? Right?

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#3930 Apr 11, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
Abdurattin, I have never even offered one single faulty quote made up by me, nor even any claim made up by me. I have correctly quoted translations right from the Quran itself that you can check up on for yourself. I have quoted the most respected tafsir that there is. I have quoted only AUTHENTIC hadiths that are considered authentic by Muslims who spend their lives studying the "science" of deciding which Hadiths are authentic and which are not, which YOU have never even done.
So how much better and fairer can I possibly be? How much can I do all of the work for you and serve it to you on a Silver platter, right in front of you, only to have you vomit on it?
You don't need to argue with me, you need to argue with the more educated Muslims that publish the stuff that I use.
LMAO !

You've reffered to the hadiths ,but muslims are not decided which hadiths are authentic or not !!!
You're a blunt idiot boy !

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

bamako,mali

#3931 Apr 11, 2013
NEXT !
Islam IS an Empire of faith !
ALLAH AKBAR !
LOL !

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#3932 Apr 11, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
Apparently, you are confusing Shiism with Islam. Th etwo are not exactly the same. I think the differences between the two would appear mainly at the level of Hadith. I have seen some of their Hadith that do not agree with mainsteam Hadith. But gnerally speaking, I do not get involved in all that. I told you I am a universalist and a Sunni. I am not intereted in picking a fight woth my Shia brothers ansd sisters. But obviously you are trying rto instigate trouble. Typcial white racist dog. Divide and conquer...

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#3933 Apr 11, 2013
dcool wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO !
You've reffered to the hadiths ,but muslims are not decided which hadiths are authentic or not !!!
You're a blunt idiot boy !
That racist dog is clearly trying to instigate a fight between Shias and Sunnis. I am not going to fall for it.

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

bamako,mali

#3935 Apr 11, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
That racist dog is clearly trying to instigate a fight between Shias and Sunnis. I am not going to fall for it.
Don't worry he's too dumb to make you fall for anything !
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3936 Apr 11, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if the white man did not mess it up, who did? Tell me.
Who says science is messed up? It isn't messed up at all. You don't even have any science education at all and you don't even understand the word objectivity, so it takes a lot of nerve for someone such as yourself to even talk this way.
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it or is it not true thatusxlims wrote Hadith which is based on the Scientific Method of historiography? Tell me.
Why don't you just ask the MUSLIMS who publish the stuff I use and call it authentic? Why are you asking me? go to the same Arab Muslim sources that I am using? Don't trust me, trust them.
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
I do. I have enough sense to know that the white man has tampered with the Bible. And when I see evidence of it, I recognize it and reject it.
So you put on your thinking cap on when it comes to the Bible and then throw it out when it comes to the Quran and Islam? How do you perform these ridiculous, subjective (look that up) mental acrobatics like this? You don't even see the least problem with your skewed, one sided thinking? Not even a little?
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
For example, you claim that heads of river and river asre the same thing in Genesis Capter Two.
Only YOU claim that, I accurately quoted the Bible and it had mention of the Euphrates clearly in it, and you ignored that and said you won't address that. That's EXACTLY what you did. Don't make me have to go back and make you eat your OWN words.
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
I know a true prophet would not make such a mistake. So, obviously the white man screwed it uop somehow.
It's in the Hebrew texts. There's not one single Hebrew or Jew in the world that denies that. Did the white man write those too?
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
So, time permitting, I would do more research to try to fifure what went wrong.
What you really mean is to shuffle the cards in a self serving, subjective way. And you even have the nerve to talk about scientific methodology at all? Let's face it, we both know that you are only going to find what you WANT to find.
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
If I cannot find the Original Text, that is just more evidence the white man is hiding something.
Why don't you ask a Hebrew scholar? He'll tell you where to go.
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
We do not have those types of problems in The Quran. If something does not make sense in English, we immediately go to the Arabic Text and see what the deal is.
You can do that with the Bible too. People just don't bother too very much because the translations are pretty much accurate enough, and if one wants to go to the original text, this is available for anybody who asks for it. It's the same texts that scholars use.
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
For instance, in Surah 96, Verse 9-10, Yusuf Ali translated the word "abd" as "votary". Others have translated it as "servant." But the Arabic word is "abd". Abd means "slave" although it can also carry the other meanings qas well.
So Yusuf Ali was trying to make the Quran more acceptable for modern sensibilities. So you're right, that's a problem. Shakir is probably the most accurate translator because of his Arabic background, and it was an ARAB MUSLIM that told me this and that's why I quote him instead of others
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't read it. Damascus does not interest me all that much.
Then don't participate on a discussion board at all if you will merely focus on what confirms your existing ideas and ignore what contradicts them. Why does that even have to be explained to you? It's common sense that EVERYBODY knows. Everybody, except for you, understands the difference between objectivity and subjectivity and the logical flaws of subjectivity. So why can't YOU?

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#3937 Apr 11, 2013
Nice try Cream of Do Do!!!
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3938 Apr 11, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean that's not an historical fact for centuries that even goes on today? Really?
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3939 Apr 11, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
Nice try Cream of Do Do!!!
Yes and you have nothing else to say because you can't refute what I say because I am not lazy and am far more educated on Islam than you are, and that's being displayed left and right. You didn't even know who the most respected and popular scholar is in the Muslim world. you don't even know which hadiths are deemed acceptable and which ones aren't. If you want to argue with someone, go argue with Muslims who publish the things that I am using. I don't make anything up and I even always link the source, which is something you rarely do because you can't find any source for your claims because you are just talking out your azz and are too lazy to do the work of actually researching stuff and would rather just create any story for yourself that makes you feel good.

So again, why are you arguing with ME? Go argue with the MUSLIM sources that I use and even link to.

I'm sorry this is all bad news to you and people hide it from you, but a lot of it isn't even hidden to you. How do you think I can find it so easily?

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#3940 Apr 11, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
Who says science is messed up?
Science coming from white racist dogs like yoiu is messed up. I said it.
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you just ask the MUSLIMS who publish the stuff I use and call it authentic? Why are you asking me? go to the same Arab Muslim sources that I am using? Don't trust me, trust them.
Because you are obviously not a Muslim, you have no business sticking youyr long, pointed and narrow nose into our internal affairs.
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>Only YOU claim that, I accurately quoted the Bible and it had mention of the Euphrates clearly in it, and you ignored that and said you won't address that. That's EXACTLY what you did. Don't make me have to go back and make you eat your OWN words.
Idiot, I know the Euphrates is mentioned. Burt my memory is that it is not mentioned the way you quioted it. Obviously the white man has changed it in the past couple of years.
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>It's in the Hebrew texts. There's not one single Hebrew or Jew in the world that denies that. Did the white man write those too?
Tell'ya what, scumbag. Let's back translate that and compare it to the Hebrew text.
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you ask a Hebrew scholar? He'll tell you where to go.
A white racist dog started this, not a Jew and not a Hebrew.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Snowball the Elep... 1,275,843
Why are black people so worthless? 3 min Life129 1
Decline in quality, but no decline in price 20 min It is what it is 5
Egyptians in Egypt 21 min Heydrich 433
I hate blackwomen with a passion!! 24 min Hellywood 38
Black ppl are attending college at higher rates... 25 min T-BOS 5
PATRIOT DVC MOLON LABE You Need love in your Heart 27 min PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 6
REPARATIONS: They Will Be Paid Sooner Or Later (Jan '15) 32 min TheOriginalDoby 1,061
Healing The Black Race... 41 min PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 343
White men are better lovers? 1 hr Beautiful Creole 485
More from around the web