Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3899 Apr 9, 2013
So it must be so frustrating for them to have Muhammad tell them they are the best of people (when Muhammad certainly was not), and the 21st century finds them to be the stupidest and most backwards of people that humanity has to offer.

And Muhammad told them they will always be victorious, and the 21st century finds them getting their ass kicked all over the place because they can't invent technology and they are constantly agitating any place they go all over the world. But how can anybody invent much when they are forced to have their face glued to the Quran and stick their head in the sand and ass in the air 5 times per day?

God forbid they read a truly useful book or two, they have the Quran which has all of the answers. That's why everybody respects their brilliance so much. LOL!!
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3900 Apr 9, 2013
So Muslims agitate every place they go in the non Muslim world. Even the Chinese now have a Muslim problem. But the Chinese don't mess around and appease their nonsense like the white devil does, they immediately speak to Muslim agitators in the only language they understand, brute force.

If you don't use brute force with them, instead of seeing that as a sign of restraint, they see it as a sign of weakness to be exploited rather than appreciated. Muslims are always trying to exploit any little thing they can. Honorable people, right? They're the most dishonorable and desperate of them all.

So Lebanon kicks the wrong person in the shins and Israel starts beating them to a bloody pulp and then Lebanon screams and cries like a little baby and counts on the rest of the world to step in and stop the brutal beating they are receiving. And the rest of the world is stupid enough to do this. Look at how dishonorable this behavior is. Then, Lebanon stands up from their rubble and declares victory. It's the most insane thing I've ever seen in my life.

Well, maybe not. There is the incredible phenomenon of how Muslims handle occupation. Never in history have we ever seen the occupied kill more of the occupied themselves rather than the occupier. But this is exactly what we saw in Iraq and Afghanistan. It just doesn't get anymore retarded than that.

Do you know what the first step was to the Muslim downfall in Europe after they were conquering much of it via the sword? Their OWN infighting. That's a fact. As soon as the best of people start becoming successful, they start fighting with each OTHER. The best of people? Heck, even their false prophet clearly told them not to break into sects, and the very first thing they did after he died, even the very next day, was to split into sects.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3901 Apr 9, 2013
So here's my advice for Muslims. I won't be here anymore very soon. So why don't you just wait me out until I'm gone and then stand up and declare some sort of bizarre victory, when you know I won't come around and laugh at the claim hysterically. It's such dishonorable behavior, but it's what the rest of the world has come to expect from Muslims. Desperation causes behavior like this.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3902 Apr 9, 2013
muminfreedomfighta wrote:
Get'em ackhi! ALLAHU AKBAR!
dfool told me it is written Allah Akbar, not Allahu Akbar. One only SAYS Allahu Akbar but they don't write it that way. And here you are writing it that way. And you are absolutely correct and he is absolutely wrong. Do you realize that I used to write Allah Akbar when speaking of global Muslim violence, because most western people mistakenly write it this way, and it was a non western MUSLIM who corrected me?
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3903 Apr 9, 2013
So a Muslim visits the Vatican and says, knock knock, and the Pope says, who's there? And the Muslim says, Allah. And the Pope says, Allah who? And the Muslim screams ALLAHU AKBAR, BALALALALALALA!!! Then it's KABOOM!!!

Ya' just gotta love it when the best of people from the religion of peace scream Allah is Greater, invoking their religion, when they carry out their violence. But pay no attention to that. Oh no, no no no, do not associate Islam with violence, only Muslims are allowed to do that themselves. LOL!!!

Yes, pay no attention to what they actually do, just pay attention to what they tell you. LOL!!

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#3904 Apr 9, 2013
NEXT !

Islam Is Peace and love !

ALLAH AKBAR !

Boy when are you going back to elementary school ?

LOL !
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3905 Apr 9, 2013
dcool wrote:
NEXT !
Islam Is Peace and love !
Let's see how much you know. What does "peace" mean in the context of Islam? Does it mean cooperation, compromise and non violence like the word usually means? Or does it mean the peace one is supposed to feel when they submit to the will of Allah? And does Allah always want cooperation, compromise and non violence? Not according to the Quran. Sometimes, it means violence in the name of Allah and that is plastered all over the Quran. So often, peace means violence when it comes to Islam.

So please go try and parrot that crap to someone who doesn't know anything about Islam. I know more about it than you do, and I can prove it any and every time.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3906 Apr 9, 2013
dtool, you should have taken my advice and just sat back and wait until I go away, so that you can stand up and make your bizarre claim of victory for absolutely no reason at all. You're so stupid that you think if you can just yell and repeat the same thing like a parrot, eventually people are going to actually believe you. Why would you assume that others are as stupid as you and will believe it even for a second?

So instead of taking my advice, you give me more chances to take parting shots and embarrass you even more, and you prove every negative stereotype that non Muslims have about Muslims.

Are you sure that you are not a non Muslim secret plant with a goal of making Muslims look bad? If you are, I congratulate you because you do a better job at embarrassing Muslims than I could ever dream of. I really don't have to say much at all, all I have to do is to point to your posts, and my points become instantly confirmed. People can get it straight from the horse's mouth themselves. Or, maybe in this case, it's the horse's a$$.

You sure are a glutton for punishment and embarrassment, aren't you. I've never seen such an appetite for this and one's foot.

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

bamako,mali

#3907 Apr 9, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
dtool, you should have taken my advice and just sat back and wait until I go away, so that you can stand up and make your bizarre claim of victory for absolutely no reason at all. You're so stupid that you think if you can just yell and repeat the same thing like a parrot, eventually people are going to actually believe you. Why would you assume that others are as stupid as you and will believe it even for a second?
So instead of taking my advice, you give me more chances to take parting shots and embarrass you even more, and you prove every negative stereotype that non Muslims have about Muslims.
Are you sure that you are not a non Muslim secret plant with a goal of making Muslims look bad? If you are, I congratulate you because you do a better job at embarrassing Muslims than I could ever dream of. I really don't have to say much at all, all I have to do is to point to your posts, and my points become instantly confirmed. People can get it straight from the horse's mouth themselves. Or, maybe in this case, it's the horse's a$$.
You sure are a glutton for punishment and embarrassment, aren't you. I've never seen such an appetite for this and one's foot.
Show me ONE post where I've claimed victory !
You fo' so' know nothing about Islam !
Mista "solid science" !
YOU'RE DISMISSED BOY !
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3908 Apr 9, 2013
dcool wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me ONE post where I've claimed victory !
You try to do it in every post. Are you kidding me?
dcool wrote:
<quoted text>
You fo' so' know nothing about Islam !
I've had to correct you about things in Islam more than once, and you say nothing about the correction and move on as if nothing happened and nobody is supposed to notice it
dcool wrote:
<quoted text>
Mista "solid science" !
How did you even spell science correctly? Did you copy and paste that from one of my posts? And there's an R in Mister, ignorant fool. Stop chucking half of the consonants out of the language and go look up what a consonant even is. And quit copying ignorant African Americans. You're not African American, so you are not required to copy their ignorance.

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

bamako,mali

#3909 Apr 9, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
You try to do it in every post. Are you kidding me?
<quoted text>
I've had to correct you about things in Islam more than once, and you say nothing about the correction and move on as if nothing happened and nobody is supposed to notice it
<quoted text>
How did you even spell science correctly? Did you copy and paste that from one of my posts? And there's an R in Mister, ignorant fool. Stop chucking half of the consonants out of the language and go look up what a consonant even is. And quit copying ignorant African Americans. You're not African American, so you are not required to copy their ignorance.
Oh now I've tried It ?? Make Up your mind Boy !

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

bamako,mali

#3910 Apr 9, 2013
NEXT !

Islam IS for the bright ones ,and that's a shame you ain't !

ALLAH AKBAR !

LOL !
Nero of Pagan Rome

Jacksonville, FL

#3911 Apr 9, 2013
dcool wrote:
NEXT !
ALLAH AKBAR !
LOL !
you Muslims and Xtians need to be..... exterminated...

... and no, I'm not trolling. I actually mean that.
Nero of Pagan Rome

Jacksonville, FL

#3912 Apr 9, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a pathetic lie. How can anyone claim that a minority Muslim population commit genocide against a majority Hindu population? That is an insult to common sense.
But compared to Christianity, I will cite one example to prove you wrong on that point. When the Christians invade Jerusalem during crusades, they slaughtered so many Muslims, Jews and local Christians until blood flow ankle deep. Show me one example in history where Muslims ever did such a thing.
And look at the human rights and racist crimes that israel commit daily against Palestinians. Nuff said.
Fool, the crimes Israel commit daily against the Palestinians are nothing compared to the crimes Muslims have committed and still commit in this day and time.

... and understand something, you don't get away with abusing others. We all have to reap what we sow, and it may not be tomorrow or even next year, but someday, you Muzzies will get yours, I can assure you that.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3913 Apr 9, 2013
dcool wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh now I've tried It ?? Make Up your mind Boy !
You're right, you didn't TRY it, because you're so stupid that you do this in your sleep. How could I have thought that someone such as yourself would TRY to be stupid if it merely comes natural to them?
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3914 Apr 9, 2013
dcool wrote:
NEXT !
So next time you are feeling so smart, why don't you put some AINT Jemima on your pancakes for extra brainpower?? What a pathetic, ignorant laugh you are, and I couldn't be more sure that you have no idea of this, which makes you even MORE pathetic. I can assure you, that some of your more intelligent Muslims brothers are shaking their head over the embarrassment you cause them, but they are not allowed to publicly tell you this in front of non Muslims, because Islam teaches to always protect the Muslim over the non Muslim whether the Muslim is right or wrong. But you would think that at least a few kinder, smarter Muslims might privately ask you to stop embarrassing them while you fit every stereotype of the stupid, backwards Muslim that people have.

Are you competing to be the poster child of the stereotype of Muslim stupidity? So far, I've never seen anybody do a better job, except for maybe Abdurattin. It's hard to decide who is more stupid.

Now I've already accused him of actually being a non Muslim coming on this forum pretending he is a Muslim, trying to make Muslims look stupid. So how about you?

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

bamako,mali

#3915 Apr 10, 2013
NEXT !

Islam is all peace !

ALLAH AKBAR !

And ........Boy,......YOU'RE DISMISSED !

LOL !

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#3916 Apr 10, 2013
Yes, the truth regarding the perfidy called Islam and its bloody history overwhelms the pathetic apologetics of an army of Koranic head-bangers.

Islam, cult of madness, destroys culture just as Christianity did for the Roman world. In fact the forces of BOTH those religions were the causative factors for the W European Dark Ages. Christians who wouldn't rebuild baths. Muz pirates who cut off and strangled W Europe by sea like gringos shooting bison to defeat the Lakota.

These two cults need to be reduced to exhibits in museums.

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

bamako,mali

#3917 Apr 10, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
Yes, the truth regarding the perfidy called Islam and its bloody history overwhelms the pathetic apologetics of an army of Koranic head-bangers.
Islam, cult of madness, destroys culture just as Christianity did for the Roman world. In fact the forces of BOTH those religions were the causative factors for the W European Dark Ages. Christians who wouldn't rebuild baths. Muz pirates who cut off and strangled W Europe by sea like gringos shooting bison to defeat the Lakota.
These two cults need to be reduced to exhibits in museums.
Blame It on the roman catholic church when it comes to europe Please !
And leave Islam out of it !

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#3918 Apr 10, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
So Muslims even contradict EACH OTHER. Aburattin says the Quran can only be read properly in Arabic, and can't be translated properly, and dtool, with the little Burger King crown he proudly wears on his avatar, comes along and contradicts him and suggest that it is universal and therefore it CAN be translated correctly. So go argue with each other.
Then, Muslims contradict their own scholars. So why don't you guys all argue with each other and get your story straight and then come back and tell me what that story is?
I haven't invented one single thing that I have said. I quote the Quran, Muslim scholars, and then quote Muslims themselves who contradict each other. How much more fair can I be than quoting Muslims themselves and the Quran itself?
Abdurratin tells me that you have to read the Quran in Arabic, and if I can't, at least read what scholars say in order to have a better understanding. So when I do exactly that and quote Kathir, the most respected scholar in Islam, Muslims reject it. So they tell you to do something and then reject it when you do what they ask.
This is desperate, contradictory behavior at it's finest. But what choice do Muslims have, when they are asked to defend the indefensible? Muhammad left them quite a mess to deal with in the 21st century. So what do Muslims do about these problems? They just lie to themselves. You can't lie to me because I know better and I am far more studied in Islam than most Muslims here. But you can certainly lie to yourself if you think you need to. That's your right.
Who is "Kathir"? I have never heard of him before. But, I managed to learn Islam without knowing anything about him.

Now, you claim that he is some kind "mosy respected Muslim scholar". LOL The greattest of all transmitter of Hadith was Aiaha. Why do not ever mention her? I know why. You do not do thazt because she is a woman, number one. Number two, she was Muahmmad's favorite wife. As such, nobody knew more about Hadith than she knew. Numer three, she is one of the most prominent and respected women in the history of Islam. Etc., etc., etc.

Naw. Instead, you go and find some clown who lived 15-600 years after Muhamamd (Peace and Blessinsg be upon him) died, someone nobody ever heard of. And you expect us to believe what you said he said somebosy else said. At best that is hearsay. Anxd it is a waste of time. That is incorrect methodology.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How welfare destroyed African Americans. 3 min Hear Ye 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min someone else 1,220,990
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 5 min KIP 605
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 10 min Raada 117,160
Major Protesting in Baltimore Right Now 13 min Same Old 156
Name something POSITIVE about black people. 16 min fedupwiththemess 711
BREAKING NEWS: Black gangs threaten Baltimore ... 24 min SadButTrue 104
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 5 hr Glimmer 32,918
More from around the web