Islam an empire of faith
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3857 Apr 7, 2013
So here, you've got flava flav wearing a plastic Burger King crown that he got for free with his kids meal that he ordered for himself, and black people will tell you that the white devil forced him to dress that way. I get it now.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3858 Apr 7, 2013
Does anybody think that it's racist of topix to give you an avatar with a little burger king crown on it for your participation in the African American forum? I'm surprised nobody noticed that.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3859 Apr 7, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
I love the hadiths were Muhammad says he saw hell, and it was mostly filled with women because they are stupid, they don't take religion seriously and they don't appreciate what their men do for them.

I also love a woman's testimony being worth half of a man's. And then, there's those scary ghost costumes that Muslim men force them to wear. Hey ladies, doesn't get any better than that, right? Step right up and sign your life away. Embrace Islam.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#3860 Apr 7, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
I love the hadiths were Muhammad says he saw hell, and it was mostly filled with women because they are stupid, they don't take religion seriously and they don't appreciate what their men do for them.
I also love a woman's testimony being worth half of a man's. And then, there's those scary ghost costumes that Muslim men force them to wear. Hey ladies, doesn't get any better than that, right? Step right up and sign your life away. Embrace Islam.
Indeed Mohambone was a vicious misogynist, and his cult creates armies of halfmen who hate and fear women. That is why so many Muz like to bugger young boys.

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#3861 Apr 7, 2013
LOL!
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3862 Apr 7, 2013
dcool wrote:
LOL!
Enjoying the free Burger King crown that topix gave you?

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

bamako,mali

#3863 Apr 7, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoying the free Burger King crown that topix gave you?
You're dismissed Boy !

NEXT !

Islam is an Empire of faith !

ALLAH AKBAR !

Lol !
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3864 Apr 7, 2013
Then, there's paradise, a male warrior's fantasy, where beautiful wide eyed houris serve their EVERY need (hint hint). I didn't see too much talk about what women will get, but then again, most of them will be in hell anyway, freeing up the male warriors to enjoy their new concubines as their reward for fighting for Muhammad, whoops, I meant Allah, my bad.

But how else was Muhammad (whoops, Allah) going to get people to fight for him if he doesn't promise them the type of paradise that his male warriors would want? He didn't need women to fight for him, all he needed those cattle to do was to act as a sperm repository and pop out more jihadis for the battle. so why bother to paint a paradise that would suit them?

So ladies, I'll see you in the Islamic version of hell. LOL!!!
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3865 Apr 7, 2013
dcool wrote:
<quoted text>
You're dismissed Boy !
Oh boy, you sure told me, didn't you. LOL!!! I know you are but what am I? LOL!!! Now maybe if you order enough kids meals from Burger King and throw it up all over this forum enough, you might even get a second Burger King crown. Something to strive for, right?
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3867 Apr 7, 2013
And dtool, if topix gives you a second Burger King crown, you can put it on the left side of your avatar. So it could represent the two angels that sit on your right and left shoulders, where one writes down all of the good things you do, and the other writes down all of the bad things you do, because the all knowing Allah will need to read this on judgement day to be reminded of your actions. You probably have no idea of the existence of this authentic, Islamic concept, because you know so little about Islam itself.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3868 Apr 7, 2013
Then, there's the scam that the dhimmie, ABC News, who his trying to get Muslims to like them and watch them, was completely complicit in. They interview a "woman", to make Islam look fair and equal to women, who is actually a College Professor, and she tells us that concubine houris is actually a mistranslation, and it should have been translated as "raisins". Yes, you heard that right, raisins. Big, beautiful wide eyed "raisins" to serve your every need. And she's a College Professor, so you know she isn't stupid, even though Muhammad thinks she is. So she purposefully and knowingly tried to pull this scam to make Islam more acceptable for modern sensibilities.

Muslims have become professionals at this sort of scamming misdirection, and they feel no shame at all in doing so. The only thing Muslims seem to invent these days, are false little stories about their religion. Who cares about the truth? Just get the numbers first, and then worry about the truth later, right? While Muslims can be good, decent honest people about most things, when it comes to religion, they suddenly turn into the biggest liars on the planet. But they have no choice. Look at the mess Muhammad left for them in the 21st century? So I suppose they feel that they have no choice but to do this.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#3869 Apr 7, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
Then, there's the scam that the dhimmie, ABC News, who his trying to get Muslims to like them and watch them, was completely complicit in. They interview a "woman", to make Islam look fair and equal to women, who is actually a College Professor, and she tells us that concubine houris is actually a mistranslation, and it should have been translated as "raisins". Yes, you heard that right, raisins. Big, beautiful wide eyed "raisins" to serve your every need. And she's a College Professor, so you know she isn't stupid, even though Muhammad thinks she is. So she purposefully and knowingly tried to pull this scam to make Islam more acceptable for modern sensibilities.
Muslims have become professionals at this sort of scamming misdirection, and they feel no shame at all in doing so. The only thing Muslims seem to invent these days, are false little stories about their religion. Who cares about the truth? Just get the numbers first, and then worry about the truth later, right? While Muslims can be good, decent honest people about most things, when it comes to religion, they suddenly turn into the biggest liars on the planet. But they have no choice. Look at the mess Muhammad left for them in the 21st century? So I suppose they feel that they have no choice but to do this.
Lying is what they do. That's a fact.

It is especially offensive to see professional yuppy Muz women making these excuses, because in their middle-class lifestyle in the West they may have some freedom, but are they unaware of the many millions of their Muz sisters who live in terror daily, knowing their husband can legally beat the crap out of them at any moment, that if they're 12 years old they can be married to some old pervert, that if they make the wrong move their own brother or father will brutally kill them, etc., etc., etc....

These professional Muz female who dare to defend that vile cult are among humanity's lowest form of hypocrite.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3870 Apr 7, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
that if they're 12 years old they can be married to some old pervert,
12 years old? That's a little old, wouldn't you say? They should follow the "prophet's" example, the best of examples for all mankind, and marry a 6 year old, after he has an erotic dream about her, and consummate the marriage when she turns 9. Okay Ayesha, time to stop playing with your dolls and play with this doll I have in my pants. And he preferred her so much over his fully developed and mature concubines,(whoops, I meant wives), that he used to do favors for them so that they would agree to give up their turn with him so that he could spend it with Ayesha instead.

But at least he did wait until she was fertile, if a 9 year old girl can be fertile. So while he waited, he used to thigh her to get off. And then Ayesha reported how she used to clean the sperm off of her blessed prophet's clothes in wonderful love and reverence.
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
that if they make the wrong move their own brother or father will brutally kill them, etc., etc., etc....
These professional Muz female who dare to defend that vile cult are among humanity's lowest form of hypocrite.
Hey, the lights are on, but nobody's home.
AMF

Byesville, OH

#3871 Apr 7, 2013
&fe ature=player_embedded#!
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3872 Apr 7, 2013
I have no idea why, but it seems like God never seemed to like the Arabs. That's why Muhammad had to invent an Arab centric religion for the Arabs. He saw how well the Jews and Christians around him were doing and how they were not illiterate like most Arabs were and didn't worship multiple idols where you have a different God for each thing in life. so he saw the problem with that and decided to create a religion for the Arabs, that not only allowed them to share in the religious legacy of Jews and Christians, it allowed them to even overwrite those religions and place the Arabs at the forefront as the best of people.

Why do you think it was written in Arabic? The Quran clearly explains that it used Arabic to make it easy for Arabs to understand. Sounds pretty Arab centric to me, rather than a religion for all mankind. And then, there's the problem that Muslims will tell you that the Arabic can't ever be translated correctly (yet another excuse), so now you need to know Arabic to understand the Quran properly. Sounds pretty Arab centric to me.
AMF

Byesville, OH

#3873 Apr 7, 2013
"Dutch satirist Johan Vlemmix has decided not to perform his latest hit Do the Burqa onstage following death threats.

The song, a carnival parody to the music of Van McCoy's Do the Hustle, is a huge success on YouTube, so much so that the video provider has switched off the comments facility. Too many people were posting angry reactions saying that they had been insulted.

The images show a woman wearing a T-shirt which can be instantly converted into a burqa, be it one that does not cover the breasts.

Mr Vlemmix said he had expected some commotion over his song: "I'm not exactly dumb." But he had failed to anticipate the virulence of the reactions: "I really meant it as a joke. Because the burqa is banned in the Netherlands I thought it was fun to offer a carnival alternative for it: the burqa shirt."

Carnival, a colourful, musical and noisy feast celebrated annually in the southern half of the Netherlands, is often used to mock authorities and make fun of social issues by people dressed up or disguised in humorous creations.

Translation
He has not only stopped performing the song onstage, Johan Vlemmix has also cancelled the option to order the shirts via his website. But he stops short at pulling the video from Youtube: "I made it because I was convinced it was right, and I refuse to take it down."

It's not the first time that a carnival song by Johan Vlemmix caused a stir. Four years ago people from Poland reacted angrily to his song A busload of Poles, about Polish plumbers flooding the Dutch labour market. But, Mr Vlemmix said, "that was caused by an incorrect translation". Another song of his, about the deadly bird flu virus, also failed to find universal approval. But none of his earlier songs ever led to death threats.

Islam
Only once did such threats lead to an actual murder. Film director and columnist Theo van Gogh was killed in 2004 by a Dutch Muslim extremist, who was later arrested and jailed. Van Gogh had made a movie entitled Submission together with Somali-born MP Ayaan Hirsi Ali, which was highly critical of the oppression of women in the Islamic world.

Another Islam-criticising film, Fitna by populist MP Geert Wilders caused violent protests in Islamic countries. Mr Wilders, whose party provides key support to the governing rightwing minority coalition, is under permanent police protection."
http://www.rnw.nl/english/article/death-threa...
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3874 Apr 7, 2013
AMF wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =oukebShcq4kXX&feature=pla yer_embedded#!
That's almost as funny as the "burqini", the latest line of swimwear for Muslim women. And God forbid the men cover up. Oh no, no no no. Basically, Muslim women need to suffer because Muslim men simply have not learned control themselves, and the sight of an exposed ankle drives them nuts, I suppose. That's the only reason that I can think of for them to demand this from women.

Here's another funny vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3875 Apr 7, 2013
"Sticks and stones nay break my bones but words will never hurt me".

A non Muslim has to understand that Muslims are not capable of distinguishing between provocative words and actual violence. That's why they always react violently, because to them, your words are actual violence, so they think they are returning violence with violence.

Now, some of the more thinking Muslims try to use the excuse that they just aren't educated and it's always the uneducated Muslims that the media focuses on. Nice excuse. So here's how educated Muslims reacted to a very provocative video by an artist that was shown at the prestigious Upsala University, where they were attending (probably having the government foot the entire bill for them). Artists often try to be provocative to get a reaction, no matter what the subject is. So rather than getting insulted, and flipping the artist the bird before they walk out in protest, like most civilized thinking people would do, watch what these "educated", "western" Muslims actually did. Can anybody possibly believe the lie that Muslim violence at the drop of a hat is merely less educated Muslims from poor countries acting this way? Watch and weep.

Now Muslims have done their very best to intimidate youtube to remove this video, so that they can hide their shameful behavior and keep telling everybody that Islam is a religion of peace, and Muslims are the peaceful "best of people". But every time it is removed, somebody else posts it, so youtube can't keep up with it.

But it's always, pay no attention to what we actually do, pay attention to what we TELL you we do. Some legacy that Muhammad left mankind, eh?

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

bamako,mali

#3876 Apr 7, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
I have no idea why, but it seems like God never seemed to like the Arabs. That's why Muhammad had to invent an Arab centric religion for the Arabs. He saw how well the Jews and Christians around him were doing and how they were not illiterate like most Arabs were and didn't worship multiple idols where you have a different God for each thing in life. so he saw the problem with that and decided to create a religion for the Arabs, that not only allowed them to share in the religious legacy of Jews and Christians, it allowed them to even overwrite those religions and place the Arabs at the forefront as the best of people.
Why do you think it was written in Arabic? The Quran clearly explains that it used Arabic to make it easy for Arabs to understand. Sounds pretty Arab centric to me, rather than a religion for all mankind. And then, there's the problem that Muslims will tell you that the Arabic can't ever be translated correctly (yet another excuse), so now you need to know Arabic to understand the Quran properly. Sounds pretty Arab centric to me.
Arab-centric ??? smdh !
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3877 Apr 7, 2013
dcool wrote:
<quoted text>
Arab-centric ??? smdh !
Yup, pretty much. Sorry to break the bad news to you. You can't read the Quran correctly unless you know Arabic because didn't you hear? Arabic is the least translatable language, or at least it is when that's a convenient excuse for Muslims to use when you see a problem in the Quran. So that's Arab centric. Muhammad probably had a black slave that looks just like you, as black people weren't respected very much by the Arabs back then, and, even today.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Neanderthals were more advanced then modern-da... 3 min The Jiggly Boo 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min nanoanomaly 1,641,917
Why do people say racist white guys have sex wi... 4 min Dixieeland 20
Do you believe Dylann Roof really had sex with ... 6 min Dixieeland 8
Why do black girls get with white guys? 6 min KIP 6
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 7 min Dixieeland 303
SAS training update... 7 min KIR SUCKA 9
WHY do BLACKS move into WHITE NeighborHoods ???? (Nov '11) 11 min KIP 1,127
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 5 hr KIP 835
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 6 hr dreamhunk 36,473
More from around the web