Islam an empire of faith

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#3753 Apr 4, 2013
AMF wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. What it all boils down to is, forced submission one way or the other. You can't have a reasonable dialog when one is expected to to submit to the will of the other. The rules are simple. Regarding dialog? Sure. That's why people are being imprisoned for freedom of speech. If one is attacked for freedom of speech, there is no open and honest communication/dialog.
Look, the west started it when they destroyed the Islamic state in World War I. Ever since then, Muslims have strived to bring back the Islamic state. This is a defensive reaction, not an agressive one.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3754 Apr 4, 2013
dcool
ISLAM IS TRUE!!!

Me
well, what about a, b, and c?

dcool
ISLAM IS TRUE!!!

Me
well, what about d, e, and f?

dcool
ISLAM IS TRUE!!!

And you have no idea how stupid you sound. In fact, you probably would even spell it stoopid, and then accuse everyone else of being stupid.

You are doing nothing but acting like a stupid parrot that only knows how to repeat what they've what they hear and doesn't even understand a conversation at all.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3755 Apr 4, 2013
I feel like I'm in the Special Olympics of religious debate. It's awful and depressing to see such uneducated ignorance. I would say it's even shocking.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3756 Apr 4, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, the west started it when they destroyed the Islamic state in World War I. Ever since then, Muslims have strived to bring back the Islamic state. This is a defensive reaction, not an agressive one.
They didn't destroy any Islamic state. Their fellow Muslims (or supposedly Muslim) Ottoman's oppressed them and kept them behind and in the dark for 400 YEARS and it wasn't an Islamic state any more than the Ottomans had one. The Arabs fought along with the British to free themselves from the Ottomans who they hated and were oppressed by. Then, after being oppressed and in the dark for 400 years, when they finally saw the light, the first thing they saw was how far behind they were from the rest of the world. Would you please, please try to read at least one legitimate history book rather than the afro centric bullshit you are being fed?
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3757 Apr 4, 2013
My God, why is the ignorance here so astounding?

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

United States

#3758 Apr 4, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
My God, why is the ignorance here so astounding?
don’t u have any job?all time posting bullshit here.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3759 Apr 4, 2013
So if I start posting potentially problematic things in the Bible, such as the sky being rolled and the stars falling, every Muslim in here would suddenly become as sharp as a tack and they would understand everything that I say and completely agree and even compliment me for being able to see these problems. I would be the good guy and everyone would love to have a mind like mine to be part of the Muslim family.

But as soon as I fairly point out any potential problem in the Quran, using the same EXACT logic I used on the Bible, suddenly Muslims become utterly retarded and act like they can't understand a single thing I am talking about. THAT'S a CLEAR sign that someone has been brainwashed and they are only capable of one sided, purely subjective thinking. And when you are brainwashed, you won't even recognize that you are brainwashed because that's one of the things that brainwashing is supposed to do to a person. And the brainwashed person isn't even aware of his own behavior, only the behavior of others who are immediately seen as an enemy if they try to point a few things out.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3760 Apr 4, 2013
prova1993 wrote:
<quoted text>don’t u have any job?all time posting bullshit here.
Look, all you have to do is to point out the flaws in my observations. But nobody will do that and I think it's because they can't, so instead they attack me personally and hope that might confuse the issue, or maybe I'll just go away. It's as transparent and clear as glass and anybody with minimal common sense can see exactly what is really going on, and to think that you think I won't is amazing. It's like the child who tells his teacher that Martians ate his homework and he can't understand why his teaching wouldn't believe his invented story because, he knows so little, that HE would believe it if someone told HIM that. Why do you think he thought the invention would actually work and choose to use it?

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#3761 Apr 4, 2013
prova1993 wrote:
<quoted text>don’t u have any job?all time posting bullshit here.
Sir,

it may be his ... job or an extra-job to post B.S. racist anti-Black cr*p on Afam Topix under various names.

We already had Jeff, Barros Serrano (Mr Aipac) aka Sinajuavi aka African AE etc.
i'm convinced some of these posters get paid to trash the Forum whether with KKK propaganda and mud or with obnoxious Zionist stuff.

a whiteboi
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3762 Apr 4, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir,
it may be his ... job or an extra-job to post B.S. racist anti-Black cr*p on Afam Topix under various names.
I had only two, Malcontent X and my current name, and I posted right after my last post as Malcontent X that I would now be using my current name because I thought it was funnier. Have you ever heard of the breakfast meal called Cream of Wheat?

http://mindofmalaka.files.wordpress.com/2012/...

So KAREEM O Wheat is not just supposed to represent a black person, it's supposed to represent a black Muslim person, like Kareem Abdul Jabbar.

I am a software developer who works as a contractor. I work for a few months until the temp job is done and then there is usually a gap in work for a few weeks and I take it easy until the next contract opens up. That's where I'm at right now and the next assignment should be coming up soon and you won't see me anymore. So I'll admit, I'm a little bored, and this place has been a hoot.

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#3763 Apr 4, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
I had only two, Malcontent X and my current name, and I posted right after my last post as Malcontent X that I would now be using my current name because I thought it was funnier. Have you ever heard of the breakfast meal called Cream of Wheat?
http://mindofmalaka.files.wordpress.com/2012/...
So KAREEM O Wheat is not just supposed to represent a black person, it's supposed to represent a black Muslim person, like Kareem Abdul Jabbar.
I am a software developer who works as a contractor. I work for a few months until the temp job is done and then there is usually a gap in work for a few weeks and I take it easy until the next contract opens up. That's where I'm at right now and the next assignment should be coming up soon and you won't see me anymore. So I'll admit, I'm a little bored, and this place has been a hoot.
LMBAO ,Barros you're trolling very hard this time around ,.......WOW !
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3764 Apr 4, 2013
dfool wrote:
<quoted text>
LMBAO ,Barros you're trolling very hard this time around ,.......WOW !
dfool, would you please, please stop embarrassing yourself like this? It's getting disgusting and down right embarrassing to watch. Do you think every person that thinks you're stupid must be the same person? Is that what you tell yourself? Do you mean you think it's impossible for any and every common sense person in the world to see that you are a moron? Only a moron would think that.

Look, you might be an ignorant, uneducated little punk that's as annoying as a mosquito, but I really don't dislike you and maybe it's not really your fault. This is only a forum and that would be silly. And if I ever saw you being robbed or getting beaten up unfairly, I would help you, as I would anyone. But I'm starting to feel downright sorry for you.

How can any education system produce a product like you? You don't even have the most basic reasoning or analytical skills. I wonder if they taught you anything at all? If I ever wanted to, which i have no interest in, I could tell you any lie that I want, and as long as it makes you feel good or confirms what you already believe, you will believe it. P.T. Barnum, the famous Circus owner, once said that a sucker is born everyday. One of his clowns, Ronald McDonald says you're a genius. So it's becoming rather wrong to continue to ridicule you, and maybe I'm being a little too cruel and non sympathetic. so I'll try harder next post to be a little less ridiculing, even if you fully deserve it or even ask for it, or not.
muminfreedomfigh ta

United States

#3765 Apr 4, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
I read the whole Quran before and I re-read the first 20 verses of sura 14 as you offered. I didn't see where that answered anything. It basically says God created everything, don't go for things of this life, look at what we told Moses, and people who don't accept will be the losers. It says that all over
<quoted text>
My friend, I was quite open, and science has nothing to do with arrogance, it's simply fact. Science has no goal but to discover what the facts are. Muslims are not open, because they assume the Quran comes from God before they actually read it, so they read it with a closed mind. Can you even consider that possibility? Should I not tell YOU to open your mind?
What i mean is that western science tends to put all things including ALLAH in a box. This not possible and under islam it is heretical which is why you are running into such opposition amongst the muslims here. The empire of faith is also belief in the ghaib and believing ALLAH is the master of that as well. Thats is what i mean by open your mind. These questions you maybe sincere but you must understand with the amount of trolls and islamophobes on this thread its hard to distinguish who is who.

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#3766 Apr 4, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
I had only two, Malcontent X and my current name, and I posted right after my last post as Malcontent X that I would now be using my current name because I thought it was funnier. Have you ever heard of the breakfast meal called Cream of Wheat?
http://mindofmalaka.files.wordpress.com/2012/...
So KAREEM O Wheat is not just supposed to represent a black person, it's supposed to represent a black Muslim person, like Kareem Abdul Jabbar.
I am a software developer who works as a contractor. I work for a few months until the temp job is done and then there is usually a gap in work for a few weeks and I take it easy until the next contract opens up. That's where I'm at right now and the next assignment should be coming up soon and you won't see me anymore. So I'll admit, I'm a little bored, and this place has been a hoot.
you have a job good for you.

i had linked "kareem o wheat" to "buckowheat" one of the current derogatory terms used by whitey against Black people. The illustration is a great classic of demeaning Black people in the Aunt Jemina or Y'a bon banania mode.
At least you are honest on your hatred toward Muslims and Black people altogether.
That does not validate your positions.

a whiteboi
muminfreedomfigh ta

United States

#3767 Apr 4, 2013
As for the Quran repeating ALLAH makes his ayat clear. Im sure you have heard the saying repetition is the mother over learning. The Quran was revealed in stages. Context is also important. Tha is why hadith has to be studied or else you will feel like certain things are contradictory.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#3768 Apr 4, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir,
it may be his ... job or an extra-job to post B.S. racist anti-Black cr*p on Afam Topix under various names.
We already had Jeff, Barros Serrano (Mr Aipac) aka Sinajuavi aka African AE etc.
i'm convinced some of these posters get paid to trash the Forum whether with KKK propaganda and mud or with obnoxious Zionist stuff.
a whiteboi
I'm not Jeff or African AE, fool.

My motive on this thread is to oppose the spread of shari'a. Obviously Muslims collectively constitute a threat to our freedom and peace and culture, and I'll be damned if I'll sit quietly by and watch them take over.

Unlike you, I'm not a traitor.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#3769 Apr 4, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
you have a job good for you.
i had linked "kareem o wheat" to "buckowheat" one of the current derogatory terms used by whitey against Black people. The illustration is a great classic of demeaning Black people in the Aunt Jemina or Y'a bon banania mode.
At least you are honest on your hatred toward Muslims and Black people altogether.
That does not validate your positions.
a whiteboi
How idiotic to conflate “Islam” with “black people”! Mohambone himself was white... start there.

This is exemplary of your idiotic faux-left dilettante myopia.

Now start screaming hysterically,“AIPAC!!! KKK!!! BREIVIK!!!” if you can get your tongue from betwixt the nearest black buttcheeks long enough to utter those syllables.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3770 Apr 4, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
you have a job good for you.
i had linked "kareem o wheat" to "buckowheat" one of the current derogatory terms used by whitey against Black people. The illustration is a great classic of demeaning Black people in the Aunt Jemina or Y'a bon banania mode.
At least you are honest on your hatred toward Muslims and Black people altogether.
That does not validate your positions.
a whiteboi
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
you have a job good for you.
i had linked "kareem o wheat" to "buckowheat" one of the current derogatory terms used by whitey against Black people. The illustration is a great classic of demeaning Black people in the Aunt Jemina or Y'a bon banania mode.
At least you are honest on your hatred toward Muslims and Black people altogether.
That does not validate your positions.
a whiteboi
You are exactly correct!!! ding ding ding!!! Alex Trebek says you are correct!!! You win Black and Muslim Jeopardy!!! Congrats, you are a thinking person. I've been waiting for someone to figure this out, and I actually really mean that sincerely.

I started another thread a while ago that few bothered to read, probably because they didn't like the title of it, called "the Special Olympics of Debate". And in that, I described how I knew that politically correct speech has failed, so I thought that honest speech or even blatant ridicule might work to show people the mirror. Match ignorance with equal or better ignorance, right? I mentioned in that thread that I was mistaken, despaired and had been ready to simply give up. After all, how could ridicule possibly work, right? Well, I'll tell you that stroking of the personal ego doesn't work either, so maybe nothing works and I should let people wallow in their self imposed ideological prison, for whatever reasons they might THINK they may have,

I actually believe that NOBODY is REALLY "stoopid", even if they happen to be sorely uneducated, I just think that any and maybe ALL culture itself makes them that way, so I show them the stupidity that their culture has made them to be. A Pakistani gets released from an Indian jail, and they take him to the border, and the Pakistani says "Oh oh, "MY" wonderful country, look at those beautiful Pakistani tress!! MY homeland, MY country. Then the guard says "I'm sorry sir, we have made a mistake, the border is actually 30 miles way". So what tress was he looking at? Were they ever even Pakistani trees or Indian trees? Of course not, but this is the stupidity of pride and culture.

If anybody wants to be proud, for whatever reason, they are stupid. And the first thing that I hurt in somebody, is their stupid cultural pride or religious pride, because it holds them back from so much more. So when I see Afrocentrism, or the ignorant little boy that started this particular thread in the sake of Islam so that he can feel better about himself and actually try to believe his beliefs, based on whether others believe it too, I just laugh and call the whole world nothing but an insane asylum.
muminfreedomfigh ta

United States

#3771 Apr 4, 2013
See that last few paragraphs of the statement is the reason western arrogance clashes with everybody else. When you feel you have it all figured out ALLAH becomes unnecessary and you dont understand that the repetition you see in the Quran is a constant reminder to the who made the same mistakes down thru the ages.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#3772 Apr 4, 2013
muminfreedomfighta wrote:
See that last few paragraphs of the statement is the reason western arrogance clashes with everybody else. When you feel you have it all figured out ALLAH becomes unnecessary and you dont understand that the repetition you see in the Quran is a constant reminder to the who made the same mistakes down thru the ages.
It is not only a Western attitude toward Islam you are seeing. Many in the world don't like being told that Allah figured us all out in the Koran and we need to pay one second of attention to your cult or your holy book or your ridiculous prophet or your insane sharia or your psychotic misogyny or none of it.

What we see repeated down through the centuries is Muslim malfeasance, lying, treachery, and outrage as people are conquered, massacred, tortured and enslaved by the followers of the bloody false prophet Mohambone.

It is Islam with the arrogance. You presume to tell us we need you. We need your book and your deen. No, we don't. And we don't want it around polluting culture and society.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 27 min Obama is a joke 1,346,607
I have white wife! 28 min Larry 163
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 40 min TranshumanX 39,952
News Ben Carson: Donald Trump Is Good for the Republ... (Aug '15) 40 min kuda 33
Puerto Rican women.. Smart and attractive? Or D... (Jun '10) 47 min Real 151
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 49 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 130,642
WE AFRICANS ARE NOT BLACK! stop calling us BLACK! 58 min Drilling for the ... 3
The psycopathic personality of white "people" 1 hr coretta lioness 9... 37
HANNIBAL BARCA - of Carthage (North Africa) ... (Oct '07) 2 hr dreamhunk 2,543
More from around the web