Islam an empire of faith
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3652 Apr 2, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not authentic until you prove it. The most important issue in authentication is the chain of transmission. That means you have to PROVE each step in the transmission from Muhammad (Peace and Blessings be upon him) and the audience. That is not at all an easy task.
Don't you think the scholars who made up this method did exactly what you just said before they deemed that Hadith authentic? What is the matter with your ability for basic common sense reasoning? I'm not asking for rocket science or brain surgery.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3653 Apr 2, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
You are guilty of sacrilegious. You are irreligious. We are not.
So I can serve the plate to you on a silver platter and put it right in front of you while you wait for food because you don't think there's any because you have your blind sunglasses on?

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#3654 Apr 2, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
That's Mister. Quit butchering the English language, ignorant fool. Black people have what's called in linguistics a "lazy tongue", where they throw out vowels and consonants because they are too lazy to pronounce them the right way. It's the same thing that often happens to alcoholics when they start to get brain damage. Whoops, let me write that in a way you can understand. Dain bramage. There, that's better.
And that is suppose to change the way I talk ??????????
Don't worry Boy Y'all are going to learn how to speak ebonics just watch .Your hate's so deep you don't even know what to say LOL !
Take your 5$ ass out of my way before I make change of it ,MISTA Science whom thinks the sky is a mirage lmbao !

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#3655 Apr 2, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you think the scholars who made up this method did exactly what you just said before they deemed that Hadith authentic? What is the matter with your ability for basic common sense reasoning? I'm not asking for rocket science or brain surgery.
You look Mad buddy ,What's up ? have you already lost your cool ?

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#3656 Apr 2, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if you read that IBN Kathir link, the Quran caused them to think the sun goes somewhere at night and prostrates when it actually goes nowhere and it's us spinning away from it. But now, Muslims have to change the meaning to account for the fact that the sun actually goes nowhere at night, we spin away from it. Otherwise, they would have to accept it as an error.
Okay nitwit, let me try to dumb this down to you. This is what you quoted:

7:54:(And a sign for them is the night. We withdraw therefrom the day,) meaning,`We take it away from it, so it goes away and the night comes.' Allah says:( http://www.qtafsir.com/index.php... )

Now compare that to this:

"7:54: Indeed, your Lord is Allah , who created the heavens and earth in six days and then established Himself above the Throne. He covers the night with the day,[another night] chasing it rapidly; and [He created] the sun, the moon, and the stars, subjected by His command. Unquestionably, His is the creation and the command; blessed is Allah , Lord of the worlds." ( http://quran.com/7/54 )

Clearly, two Islamic scholars do not agree on how to translate that from the Quranic Arabic. Therefore it falls on us to read it in Arabic, Quranic Arabic, and figure out what it means. The problem here is the English language, not The Quran.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#3657 Apr 2, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I quoted Asad whom also changed it, so that's two, and there are more. So why would they even change it at all and why do only the modern translators change it? Think about it. The answer is that they made up this weird science where they replace the actual words with loose connections to other parts of the Quran. It's a new way of translating the Quran that was developed recently. Why recently? I think we both know the answer to that.
If it ain't in Arabic, you will never get the full meaning because English is a faulty language. The Quran cannot be translated into English.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#3658 Apr 2, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
Whoops, I can hear that guy suffering and moaning with a toothache over the loudspeaker. i must be time to pray.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-xVvuZOBqu_0/UQ_J37v...
Okay nitwit. Prove me wrong.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#3659 Apr 2, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
And this is exactly what I said in one of my very first posts here that Muslims would do. When they can't solve the question, attack the questioner, so that you don't have to think about the question itself and address it in any meaningful way.. Gee, I must be a prophet even better than Muhammad because i can predict the future. How could I have possibly known this was going to happen before it did? You can tell yourself any little fairy tale that makes you feel better and prevents you from even considering anything that is said to you. That's your right and nobody can nor should stop you if that's what you want to do.
<quoted text>
How do you know I'm not a Jew. Do you mean that Jews love blacks and Muslims? LOL!! I have to admit that this trip to Romper Room has been very entertaining.
<quoted text>
It's the people that appease black excuses and give them welfare that teach black people to hate themselves. Get it? Get it? Of course you don't. You love misplaced anger. Didn't you learn anything at all from hanging around the prestigious University that you claim you hung around?
The Jews of Israel obviously hate everything that is ot white, blond haired and blue eyed.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#3660 Apr 2, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not "don't you think". I check my facts. If things do not look right to me, I retrace the footsteps until I find the error. I have never found an "error" in The Quran.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3661 Apr 2, 2013
dcool wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is suppose to change the way I talk ??????????
Only you can do that, if only. I had a friend of mine say that he wondered whether blacks throwing out vowels and consonants all of the time was a result of something different about their lips and tongues. But then he said he realized that it's not that at all and it's not genetic at all, it's an ATTITUDE. Why do you think black people in England can speak English correctly?
dcool wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry Boy Y'all are going to learn how to speak ebonics just watch.
Yes, if you can't learn to speak and write the language correctly, then just bring the rest of us down to your level.
dcool wrote:
<quoted text>
Your hate's so deep you don't even know what to say LOL !
Seems like I'm saying quite a lot aren't I? In fact, I couldn't more sure that people wish that I said much less.
dcool wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your 5$ ass out of my way before I make change of it ,MISTA Science whom thinks the sky is a mirage lmbao !
OK bright boy. Why don't you tell the rest of the class what the empty parts of outer space are made of. Do you think that outer space is some sort of box that contains the stars?
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3662 Apr 2, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jews of Israel obviously hate everything that is ot white, blond haired and blue eyed.
Yeah, that's why they marry blond haired women. Where do you get this utter nonsense from? Who tells you this? i hope you didn't pay for it because if you did, I would want my money back if I were you.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3663 Apr 2, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
If it ain't in Arabic, you will never get the full meaning because English is a faulty language. The Quran cannot be translated into English.
All of the older translators agree with each other when it comes to 67:5, it's only some of the modern ones that change flaming missiles to "futile guesses" so that it covers the scientific embarrassment of the verse. Would you care to show me the Arabic for futile guesses and tell me where in 67:5 that is found? These are Muslims who are purposefully changing the translation to change the meaning for modern western consumption and hide the embarrassment that they know modern western people will see, and they only seem to do this with the potentially embarrassing verses. So what does that clearly say? It's just more of the same trickery and dishonesty, but that seems to be ok for Muslims because defending the Quran and bringing up their numbers is far more important than the actual truth.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#3664 Apr 2, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
All of the older translators agree with each other when it comes to 67:5, it's only some of the modern ones that change flaming missiles to "futile guesses" so that it covers the scientific embarrassment of the verse. Would you care to show me the Arabic for futile guesses and tell me where in 67:5 that is found? These are Muslims who are purposefully changing the translation to change the meaning for modern western consumption and hide the embarrassment that they know modern western people will see, and they only seem to do this with the potentially embarrassing verses. So what does that clearly say? It's just more of the same trickery and dishonesty, but that seems to be ok for Muslims because defending the Quran and bringing up their numbers is far more important than the actual truth.
Of course all the early translators agreed to lie about what they knew was in The Quran. They also mis-translated the Bible. They were all western KKKristian liars. It was not until Muslims translated The Quran that we bagan to get a true measure of what is in it in English. But, still, English fails to convey its full or accurate meaning.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3665 Apr 2, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not "don't you think". I check my facts. If things do not look right to me, I retrace the footsteps until I find the error. I have never found an "error" in The Quran.
Then why can't you simply and easily explain the clear errors I have found? All you have done is to say "there are no errors, period". So why are there no errors? Because YOU say so but you won't even elaborate because you know you can't and that you are merely stubbornly stonewalling. Well, I'm Michael Jackson and I didn't really die, I painted my face white lily white and I am hiding among the regular population living next door to Elvis. Why should you believe me? Because I say so. Why did Elvis let me move next door to him? Because I painted my face white and had a dong reduction. Why should you believe me rather than laugh? Because I say so. Now that might be a comical exaggeration, but it's really not much different than what you are doing.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#3666 Apr 2, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why can't you simply and easily explain the clear errors I have found? All you have done is to say "there are no errors, period". So why are there no errors? Because YOU say so but you won't even elaborate because you know you can't and that you are merely stubbornly stonewalling. Well, I'm Michael Jackson and I didn't really die, I painted my face white lily white and I am hiding among the regular population living next door to Elvis. Why should you believe me? Because I say so. Why did Elvis let me move next door to him? Because I painted my face white and had a dong reduction. Why should you believe me rather than laugh? Because I say so. Now that might be a comical exaggeration, but it's really not much different than what you are doing.
I have already explained tem. There are no errors. It is all in your limited little mind. I think it is based on faulty translations. But even in the best translations, you will ail to get the accurate meaning of The Quran. The ONLY way to get it is to read it in Arabic. Muslims read it during the Holy Month of Ramadan EVERY year. So do not come here presuming to teach Muslims about The Quran.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#3667 Apr 2, 2013
In the best translations, you will fail to get the accurate meanings of The Quran.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#3668 Apr 2, 2013
You racist western dogs never cease to amaze me with your stupid arrogance.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#3669 Apr 2, 2013
The rule for reading Hadith is when in doubt, reject it.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3670 Apr 2, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course all the early translators agreed to lie about what they knew was in The Quran.
I said the LATER or MODERN ones are doing this, not the older ones
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
They also mis-translated the Bible. They were all western KKKristian liars. It was not until Muslims translated The Quran that we bagan to get a true measure of what is in it in English. But, still, English fails to convey its full or accurate meaning.
Where is futile guesses to be found in 67:5? Come on big pants, you claim you know Arabic right? So it's some of the modern translators that added this to change the potentially embarrassing meaning.

And here's the funniest part. You are telling me that probably 85% of Muslims in the world do not have a full understanding of the Quran and nor can they unless they learn Arabic. So how can they really be Muslims if they misunderstand the Quran due to mistranslations? Ahh, but see, the non embarrassing parts are the correct translation and the embarrassing parts are the wrong translation, right? And your mind sees absolutely nothing wrong or fishy about this. So when it comes to white criticism, you put your thinking cap on, and when it comes to the Quran, you take it off. The self serving hypocrisy never ceases to amaze me.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3671 Apr 2, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
You racist western dogs never cease to amaze me with your stupid arrogance.
Yeah, whatever. Why don't you say something that I don't already know you think?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min VetnorsGate 1,418,792
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 9 min Michel Montvert 509
why can't black men walk properly? 9 min Drilling for the ... 8
Why do blacks claim North Africans as black? 11 min Khan 71
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 13 min Michel Montvert 1,698
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 23 min Michel Montvert 238
News Trump, aiming to widen support, makes pitch to ... 25 min Michel Montvert 32
Black Failure 3 hr LMBAO 63
More from around the web