Islam an empire of faith

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Adana, Turkey

#3611 Apr 1, 2013
Okey I re-read the different review , Surah Mulk , Verse 5 ; talking about jinns wandering among the humans . its not talking about evil-minded people, misunderstanding . So all the same of these 13 review.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3612 Apr 1, 2013
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I said ,you can ask , but you'r just trying to discredit by prejudices still talking so much , full of hatred , not objective . Yes you should think , why lots of people doesnt agree with you ?
Sorry I'm studying right now , and then go to sleep.
They don't agree with me because they they can't. To accept that there is even one error in the Quran, is simply unacceptable for them, so they have no choice. They can't even as much consider what I say. They are mentally trapped by Islam. Are you starting to see what I'm saying? And then, they turn around, after they have blocked the conversation or blotted it out in their own minds, and declare that Islam is true, when the conversation suggests otherwise. And that's what you are doing, even though you may not mean to, because you seem like an honest person. It's just that nobody ever pointed out any of this stuff to you, so your first reaction is one of emotionalism because it hurts, rather than rationality, because you thought you finally found the answer. But think about the fact that you don't answer any of my questions and instead divert into personal matters. I'm not a genius, I'm practicing regular common sense, as any logical, reasonable person should do. But Islam teaches that nobody can do this, so you think it's impossible, when it's actually very easy for any common sense, thinking person. And that's why the little story is made up that nobody can see these obvious errors, and if they do, surely they are biased. That's the little lie that Islam, or Mullahs try to do. They say that nobody can believe there are errors (even though in the real world they can), and then they tell you that if someone does see an error, that is impossible, and they even know it, so therefore they are biased or have an agenda against Islam. And you are behaving this same exact way, so you become the perfect example of exactly what I claim of the brainwashing. It seems to me, for you to even continue this conversation, even though you have said goodbye many times, is that you are not completely brainwashed, because you weren't raised on Islam as a child, so there is still this small pocket of reasoning within you, that you always had before you became a Muslim, that allows you to see, or at least consider, these things.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3613 Apr 1, 2013
It takes a very disciplined, educated, non emotional or defensive Muslim to have this conversation with me. Are there any out there that would like to join in? If you are not, the entire conversation is going to be pointless and become nothing but you merely telling me you're personal feelings and the hurt that you think I cause you.

But I can completely assure you, that I only want the truth, and just because I can point out the flaws in your responses, doesn't mean I am a hater or have any agenda. I saw these things that I have pointed out here right away when I read the Quran, And I simply can't understand why any other person never does. Well, actually I can understand it, and I even explained why in prior posts, but I still can't understand how people actually think and behave this way, even though I explain what they are doing.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3614 Apr 2, 2013
dcool wrote:
NEXT !
Still have not met anyone capable of debunking the fact that Islam IS an Empire of faith !
I did. It's an Vampire of Faith, not an Empire of Faith. It's an Empire built on lies that sucks the reasoning abilities from it's victims, and you're the perfect example of that.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3615 Apr 2, 2013
dcool wrote:
NEXT !
Ojectivity Is a form of intelligence
Then why can't you be objective? We both know that you can't. As soon as the heat turns up, you'll become as subjective as they come.

Level 2

Mersin, Turkey

#3616 Apr 2, 2013
Kareem , your making a lot of excuses not to belive islam , all right , do you know the miracles in Quran ?

An example ;
it says universe is constantly expanding , something that can be understood with today's technology.

I'm sure you have an excuse for it , maybe you will say "He was hiding a telescope under the sands" or more simply "he was a crazy"

by the way , didnt read the last two message , sorry ...as I said , short and concise .
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3617 Apr 2, 2013
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
Kareem , your making a lot of excuses not to belive islam , all right , do you know the miracles in Quran ?
An example ;
If they were excuses, then surely you could easily tell me why I'm wrong. But you don't
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
it says universe is constantly expanding , something that can be understood with today's technology.
So you don't think Allah can expand a dome as well? Allah can do anything, right? Just read IBN Kathir to see for yourself what the mistaken notions that the perfect words of the Quran caused them to think. But you refuse to do that, as it's too much reading for you. If you need things in little bites, like you yourself have asked me to do and you have a 3 or 4 sentence attention span, then how did you read the Quran and understand it?.
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
I'm sure you have an excuse for it ,
Ahh, how clever (NOT). Just arbitrarily flip the tables for no good reason at all, and it's ALLAH KAZAM!! POOF, I am now the one making excuses, not you. Do you also flip the chessboard in a match that you are losing so that out of nowhere you are suddenly winning? That's exactly what you are trying to do.
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
maybe you will say "He was hiding a telescope under the sands" or more simply "he was a crazy"
Well as you can clearly see, that's not what I did.
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
by the way , didnt read the last two message , sorry ...as I said , short and concise .
Look, you read the Quran so I know you can read more than a few sentences and I know you actually are reading them. All you are trying to do is to fragment my points into little pieces as much as you can so that it becomes difficult for me to make a larger point and it allows you to ignore the points I make when you can't answer them. You're not fooling anybody. If my posts are too long, then don't read them at all and don't comment on them at all. Period. You can't just comment on what you want and ignore what you want. This nonsense of fragmenting my points up is not going to work. So either answer all the points, or don't answer any of them. Nobody is allowed to pull the crap you are pulling in any respectable debate, so why should you have the expectation that I should let you pull this stunt here?
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3618 Apr 2, 2013
Ok, time to settle down and take a prayer break.

http://bloggingblue.com/wp-content/uploads/20...
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3619 Apr 2, 2013
So again, here's how it works. The Quran confirms mistaken notions of the 7th century. Science comes along and corrects these notions and then Muslims reinterpret the Quran to MAKE it fit the new discovery, and the Quran gets the credit for telling us this discovery long ago. Then it's ALLAHU AKBAR, it's a miracle!!! The REAL miracle is how people can pull this self serving crap and still look at themselves in the mirror.

Level 2

Mersin, Turkey

#3620 Apr 2, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
So you don't think Allah can expand a dome as well? Allah can do anything, right? Just read IBN Kathir to see for yourself what the mistaken notions that the perfect words of the Quran caused them to think. But you refuse to do that, as it's too much reading for you. If you need things in little bites, like you yourself have asked me to do and you have a 3 or 4 sentence attention span, then how did you read the Quran and understand it?.
:) Okey Kareem , we cant communicate with each other .

Bye ...
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3621 Apr 2, 2013
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
:) Okey Kareem , we cant communicate with each other .
Bye ...
Look if you have the attention span to read the very long and boring Quran, you have the attention span to read a few paragraphs. You fool nobody. Just because you might think that you would buy this excuse if someone gave it to you, doesn't mean others are going to buy it.

I give you the respect of answering every single point that you take the time to type, and you chop off 90% of the points I take the time to type and selectively answer the 10% that you think you might even have a chance of answering. Does this sound fair to you? So if you don't want to behave in a fair and equitable manner, then you have no place in this discussion and don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out. It really bothers me when people try to pull these little stunts and then think it's clever rather than shameful. You're not going to manipulate the conversation.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3622 Apr 2, 2013
Here's some of the mistaken notions people got from the perfect words of the Quran as the Quran confirmed all of the mistaken notions they had back then.

http://www.qtafsir.com/index.php...

".......(on its fixed course for a term (appointed).)(The first view) is that it refers to its fixed course of location, which is beneath the Throne, beyond the earth in that direction. Wherever it goes, it is beneath the Throne, it and all of creation, because the Throne is the roof of creation and it is not a sphere as many astronomers claim. Rather it is a dome supported by legs or pillars, carried by the angels, and it is above the universe, above the heads of people. When the sun is at its zenith at noon, it is in its closest position to Throne, and when it runs in its fourth orbit at the opposite point to its zenith, at midnight, it is in its furthest position from the Throne. At that point it prostrates and asks for permission to rise,"

So if you don't see the problem here, then ask yourself why they thought the Quran says the sun goes anywhere at night? It goes nowhere, the earth spins away from it causing night. No movement of the sun causes day at all. It's movement has absolutely nothing to do with day and night at all, but there are many places in the Quran where it relates the sun's movement to day and night and if you thought it orbited the earth, as the author of the Quran clearly thought and it's readers clearly knew it was saying, then this makes perfect sense.

So when the sun supposedly DISAPPEARS and GOES to prostrate, who is viewing the sun prostrating? The sun is always visible to some part of the earth. But if we look at it as orbiting a flat earth and going underneath it, then the statements all make perfect sense, and that's why people correctly interpreted the Quran back then. They didn't interpret the cosmos correctly, but they sure interpreted the Quran correctly and the Quran perfectly confirmed their mistaken notions.

Muslims will say the Quran is not supposed to be a science book, its a book of spiritual guidance and that is 100% correct. It never even tries to be anything like a science book. Wat Muhammad did was to take the things they already knew (or THOUGHT they knew), and confirmed them and used these mistaken confirmations as evidence for Allah's existence and power. Nobody back then could have ever imagined just how wrong he was.

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#3623 Apr 2, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
because you say so?
Because it is so !

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

bamako,mali

#3625 Apr 2, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why can't you be objective? We both know that you can't. As soon as the heat turns up, you'll become as subjective as they come.
Why don't you go play in your own league boy ,the peewee league that's were you belong .
Did I struck a nerve Barros ?

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

bamako,mali

#3626 Apr 2, 2013
NEXT !

Lol !

Who's going to waste time with a chump whom thinks the sky isn't physical ? Lol .

ALLAH AKBAR !

If you were objective ,you'd be a muslim and you're not now go seat down somewhere !

Islam IS an Empire of faith ,debunk that first instead of babbling non-sense on here !
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3627 Apr 2, 2013
ISLAM, THE CHUMPIRE OF BLIND FAITH. Serving 1.5 billion chumps and counting. Talk about a case of mass hypnosis, eh? The biggest, most unprecedented case in all of history and doing just great because a new sucker is born everyday.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3628 Apr 2, 2013
dcool wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you go play in your own league boy ,the peewee league that's were you belong .
Did I struck a nerve Barros ?
Don't you remember? You invited me here and I would have never found this thread if it wasn't for you. So way to go big mouth genius. And I'm not barros, so this is yet another stupid error on your part. Do you mean to literally drip with stupidity like this? so, i saw where you asked others here what the sky was made of, while you pretended that you knew that on the other thread. Dummy. Didn't you think I was going to read that? What does the "d" in dcool mean? And I also saw where you were so confident of your own ignorance, you said to others that this is going to be a party. Well it is, and I'm enjoying myself immensely. It's an egg party, and it's all over your face. The party is in your mouth and everybody's cumming. LOL!!!! Duh duh duh DUMMY. LOL!!
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3629 Apr 2, 2013
dcool wrote:
NEXT !
If you were objective ,you'd be a muslim
Isn't that your SUBJECTIVE opinion? BWAHAHAHA!!! This is just too fun. You really love the taste of your foot, don't you. Do you have a foot fetish or something?
dcool wrote:
Islam IS an Empire of faith ,debunk that first instead of babbling non-sense on here !
Oh, it's an Empire alright. An Empire of blind ignorance. Islam IS a Chumpire of blind faith, so you do have at least half of the words correct. You got the Empire and faith part right, but flubbed the rest.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#3630 Apr 2, 2013
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound very unnecessary , look at the above to speeches between us. who is more aggressive ? me or you ? you should be a bit more quiet.
He is obviously a white racist dog. He thinks white makes right. That is his real issue with Islam. Islam is from Africa/Arab. So it is what they call Semitic, a Semitic religion. He is an anti-Semite. So be assured that he hates Jews as much as he hates Muslims and Islam. And by extension, he hates all the Semitic peoples of northern Africa. So the question is why would such a piece of crap come to the AA forum to spew his racism? he wants to teach Africans to hate our own selves. That is sick on his part.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3631 Apr 2, 2013
Whoops, I can hear that guy suffering and moaning with a toothache over the loudspeaker. i must be time to pray.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-xVvuZOBqu_0/UQ_J37v...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min mdbuilder 1,620,865
Breaking News: Las Vegas Mass Shooting 2 min New Flava 479
Can America Become 80% White Again? 5 min KIP 240
Texas tech shooting 6 min New Flava 55
Is this really the KKK and not the AA Forum 10 min New Flava 42
Racism in America 12 min New Flava 874
Whitey does it again new body armor 15 times s... 16 min Reymundo Mejia Gu... 11
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 2 hr Slim Jim 32
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 3 hr Djay 1,580
OOPS! Pre-Human remains found in GERMANY! 3 hr FireFellow44 41
More from around the web