Islam an empire of faith
muminfreedomfigh ta

United States

#3406 Mar 20, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Africans and African institutions such as family and marriage have alway been the targets of the gay rights agitatiton. And that is why they sent a queen ambassador to Libya. They are trying to force homosexuality into Africa. But we will not accept it. We will fight it.
Continue to fight because the homosexual agenda seeks to make the haram halal. Just a few short years ago none of this my two daddies nonsense would ve never gotten off the ground.
muminfreedomfigh ta

United States

#3408 Mar 21, 2013
I figured you, the person always typing something derogatory about someone engaging in homosexual practices would be the first one to jump up and defend these actions. Who' s the real booty bandit Barros? Now that you are out of The closet i see why you hate islam.

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

United States

#3409 Mar 21, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
It is none of your business what is haram that is done among non-Muzscum. You will not impose your sharia. We will have secular Western democracy, and if you don't like it, move to Saudi Arabia.
Try to impose shari'a on us and you will die.
what?u r a gay.that’s why u hate islam.

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#3410 Mar 21, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
What strange thinking... Yet you ignore that Islam was the religion under which the greatest African slave trade transpired, Africans were attacked, massacred and oppressed when not slaved, and that this continues into the present!!!
But Islam is a “black-friendly” religion? Y'all INSANE.
It's all islamophobic propaganda and crazy theories. I thought you knew.

Level 6

Location hidden

#3411 Mar 21, 2013
ccChocolateGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,I have heard many scholars claiming that islam is just a mirror image of christianity,so islam is rather designed to be a political ideology with some aspects of faith
Christianity imposes humiliation, suffering, denial of life, "non-violence" in place of good things of this world, it contemplates misery.

To Christians, you can only achieve Heaven if you suffer in Life.

Islam valorizes honor, courage, bravery, family values and commerce. Even Muhammad himself was a trader.
The Muhammed of Weiner

Roseland, NJ

#3412 Mar 21, 2013
Yes we islambs are gay asHell. We men wear dresses so its easier for us to grab one anothers "lil smokey".

Personally I love prayer time cuz I never know when another islamb is gonna pull up the back of my dress and pummel my muhammedHole until I spew tobacco juice all over the walls.

Level 3

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#3413 Mar 21, 2013
Darkjaemess wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity imposes humiliation, suffering, denial of life, "non-violence" in place of good things of this world, it contemplates misery.
To Christians, you can only achieve Heaven if you suffer in Life.
Islam valorizes honor, courage, bravery, family values and commerce. Even Muhammad himself was a trader.
You clearly hate christianity due to ur ignorance about it,besides abusing my faith won't make ur faith superior.

I certainly like one thing about muslims that muslim families are not broken,unlike many black families in US.I haven rarely seen muslim single mothers.Muslim children are generally raised by both mother and father,and birth rate is also strong,and men work hard and take care of their family.

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

United States

#3414 Mar 21, 2013
ccChocolateGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
You clearly hate christianity due to ur ignorance about it,besides abusing my faith won't make ur faith superior.
I certainly like one thing about muslims that muslim families are not broken,unlike many black families in US.I haven rarely seen muslim single mothers.Muslim children are generally raised by both mother and father,and birth rate is also strong,and men work hard and take care of their family.
ya.tnx sis.

Level 3

Location hidden

#3420 Mar 21, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Muz women are trapped. They are baby machines and slaves.
I am talking about muslim women in US,not muslim women in islamic countries,I know that there r no womens rights in most of the islamic countries.

I was just saying that muslim family values r strong.There r virtually no single moms in their community and children r raised by both mother and father,unlike many households in the modern america.I think that this thing about muslim community is quite commendable.

Level 3

Location hidden

#3421 Mar 21, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the truth. Islam has committed more crimes than any other social system.
History's greatest genocide: in India, 80-100 million massacred by Muzscum.
Armenian genocide—still denied by Muzscum.
Jewish genocide (Holocaust/Showa)---supported, aided and abetted by Muzscum.
African slavery---far worse under Muzscum even than under Euroimperialists.
Enslavement of women---part and parcel of Islam's Empire of Filth.
yes,this is unfortunate..Islamic supremacists deny or justify all the dastardly massacres by muslim invaders throughout the history,and they have also distorted the history as per their political gains.

You haven't mentioned few in recent history,
almost 100,000 people slaughtered in algerian genocide

more than 50,000 slaughtered in syria,and we see no outrage from islamic leadership or any freedom flotillas to syria.

also genocide in bangladesh,where around million muslims died

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#3422 Mar 21, 2013
muminfreedomfighta wrote:
<quoted text>Continue to fight because the homosexual agenda seeks to make the haram halal. Just a few short years ago none of this my two daddies nonsense would ve never gotten off the ground.
The Clintons and now the Obamas are what changed things. Bill Clinton is a pervert. Hilary Clinton is a lesbian. Barack Obama is a queen. I do not know what that thang Michelle Obama is. But these are the people who have poisoned the culture since the 1990's. And it is time for we the people to put a stop to it.

We are Muslims. But we must join forces with Christians who share the same political agenda as we do. Time does not permit right now. But in the future, when the Coalition of African American Pastors calls for a mobilization, we as Muslims need to help spread the word in the Muslim Community.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#3423 Mar 21, 2013
ccChocolateGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I am talking about muslim women in US,not muslim women in islamic countries,I know that there r no womens rights in most of the islamic countries.
Wrong. It was Islam that invented the idea of Women Rights.
ccChocolateGirl wrote:
<quoted text>I was just saying that muslim family values r strong.There r virtually no single moms in their community and children r raised by both mother and father,unlike many households in the modern america.I think that this thing about muslim community is quite commendable.
In Islam, women have the Right to be women and mothers and wives and daughters. Men have te Right to bemen and husbands and fathers and sons. There is no confusion between male and female.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#3424 Mar 21, 2013
ccChocolateGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
yes,this is unfortunate..Islamic supremacists deny or justify all the dastardly massacres by muslim invaders throughout the history,and they have also distorted the history as per their political gains.
Name dstardly invsasin by Muslims in history. Even in the case of Spain, we were INVITED in to restore law and order.
ccChocolateGirl wrote:
<quoted text>ou haven't mentioned few in recent history,
almost 100,000 people slaughtered in algerian genocide
more than 50,000 slaughtered in syria,and we see no outrage from islamic leadership or any freedom flotillas to syria.
also genocide in bangladesh,where around million muslims died
In Algeria, it was a secular government that slaughtered Muslims. In Syria it is equally a secular government and terrorist rats who are supported by the west who are slaughtering innocent bystanders.

Level 6

Location hidden

#3425 Mar 21, 2013
ccChocolateGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
So do you recognize the sociological disparity of black Christian and black Muslim communities? That's a nice first step, honey.

Edward Wilmot Blyden, a black polymath, was astonished when he visited Africa - he was AA - and realized the same social pattern of greater stability from afro-Muslim groups. Then he explained to us:

Imitation is not discipleship. The Mohammadan Negro is a much better Mohammadan then the Christian Negro is a Christian, because the Muslim Negro, as a learner, is a disciple, not an imitator. A disciple, when freed from leading strings, may become a producer; an imitator never rises above a mere copyist. With the disciple progress is from within; the imitator grows by accretion from without. The learning acquired by a disciple gives him capacity that gained by an imitator terminates in itself. The one becomes a capable man; the other is a mere sciolist. This explains the difference between the Mohammedan and the Christian Negro.

- Dr. Edward W. Blyden 1877

Blyden , E.W.(1887). Christianity, islam, and the negro race. Edinburgh: Edinburgh University Press.

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#3426 Mar 21, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Not separate chapters, they're interspersed. The whole book is a hodgepodge of confusion, evil and nonsense.
Hence your incoherence.
Mohambone was violent when he could be. He was obviously a sadistic bastard, a pervert and a bloodthirsty psychopath. No way around it.
What an absurd cult.
You're the bloodthirsty psychopath and the incoherent one on here ,And as expected from an idiot your kind an intelligent scripture can only confuse your arse !

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#3427 Mar 21, 2013
NEXT !

Islam 's on top of the world guys,please come to success !

ALLAH AKBAR !

Level 3

Location hidden

#3428 Mar 21, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. It was Islam that invented the idea of Women Rights.
<quoted text>
I was saying that there r no women's rights in the MOST ISLAMIC countries,I didn't even comment about islam(as I don't know much about islam),so either u don't know the difference between ISLAM and ISLAMIC COUNTRIES,or if u r saying that all the ISLAMIC countries r following islam perfectly ,then clearly islam is not working for the looking at the situation of women's rights and general human rights.

Level 3

Location hidden

#3429 Mar 21, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
In Islam, women have the Right to be women and mothers and wives and daughters. Men have te Right to bemen and husbands and fathers and sons. There is no confusion between male and female.
I agree,most muslims certainly have stable families and have strong family values

Level 3

Location hidden

#3430 Mar 21, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
In Algeria, it was a secular government that slaughtered Muslims. In Syria it is equally a secular government and terrorist rats who are supported by the west who are slaughtering innocent bystanders.
Usual denial,and blaming the west on everything,and when some muslim does horrific stuff,brand him kuffar,so that u don't have to own up anything.Algerian govt was muslim,and so is current syrian govt,and it is not secular by any stretch of imagination.They may not be as radical islamists as those rebels,but they r not secular.Assad is a muslim.

Level 3

Location hidden

#3431 Mar 21, 2013
Darkjaemess wrote:
<quoted text>
So do you recognize the sociological disparity of black Christian and black Muslim communities? That's a nice first step, honey.
Edward Wilmot Blyden, a black polymath, was astonished when he visited Africa - he was AA - and realized the same social pattern of greater stability from afro-Muslim groups. Then he explained to us:
Imitation is not discipleship. The Mohammadan Negro is a much better Mohammadan then the Christian Negro is a Christian, because the Muslim Negro, as a learner, is a disciple, not an imitator. A disciple, when freed from leading strings, may become a producer; an imitator never rises above a mere copyist. With the disciple progress is from within; the imitator grows by accretion from without. The learning acquired by a disciple gives him capacity that gained by an imitator terminates in itself. The one becomes a capable man; the other is a mere sciolist. This explains the difference between the Mohammedan and the Christian Negro.
- Dr. Edward W. Blyden 1877
Blyden , E.W.(1887). Christianity, islam, and the negro race. Edinburgh: Edinburgh University Press.
I agree that black muslims r more passionate about their faith than most black christians, and black muslims generally follow good family values..not many abortions,no single motherhood,stable marriages,and good birth rate among them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 5 min Janis 7,131
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 6 min UruEuWauWauTHEPhagg 676
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Grey Ghost 1,236,001
White men are better lovers? 8 min PolakPotrafi 109
Sweden is the model country for whites 11 min selina london 8
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 13 min Fact 121,120
2,300 US Humvees captured. 14 min UruEuWauWau 2
All women prefer white men 1 hr DerekJ 4,840
Wake up! "AFRICAN AMERICANS" are not AFRICAN. (Feb '11) 6 hr johnplustwomore 1,076
More from around the web