Islam an empire of faith

Level 3

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#3336 Mar 19, 2013
ceonos wrote:
Is Allah the same as the christian God? One has a spiritual son and the other doesnt. Looking for answers, nethier muslim or christian
No, Allah is not the same as christian God.No respected christian scholar has made that claim,only islamic scholars claim that muslims worship the same God as christians and jews.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#3337 Mar 19, 2013
ccChocolateGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Allah is not the same as christian God.No respected christian scholar has made that claim,only islamic scholars claim that muslims worship the same God as christians and jews.
Actually, Islamic scholars claim the opposite. Weclaim that Christians and Jews (and several others) worship The Same GOD that we Musdlims worship. We havePROOF that Islam is the First Religion. Judaism, KKKristimnaity, Hinduism etc. are all results of what happened when the snake whispered to Eve. Thye snakeconfused things and led y'all astray. So, we Pray to GOD every day to help us not go astray like y'll have done:

"1. In the Name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.

"2. All the praises and thanks be to Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists).

"3. The Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.

"4. The Only Owner (and the Only Ruling Judge) of the Day of Recompense (i.e. the Day of Resurrection)

"5. You (Alone) we worship, and You (Alone) we ask for help (for each and everything).

"6. Guide us to the Straight Way

"7. The Way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace, not (the way) of those who earned Your Anger (such as the Jews), nor of those who went astray (such as the Christians)." ( http://www.dar-us-salam.com/TheNobleQuran/sur... )

Learn what the word "opposite" means.

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#3338 Mar 19, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
She is too dumb to count to three. She thinks three is one. She is stuck on one. LOL!!!
she? im a he, and dont hate on my religion

Level 1

Location hidden

#3339 Mar 19, 2013
You cant change someones faith you cant prove them wrong god is the impossible math doesnt need to add up to him muhammed even said jesus was a sinnless mam and great man i read the bible mary and jesus married? Your just stupid dcool makes more since then you, you think you know everything i have two muslim friends who say you arent a real muslim soo shut up.

Level 1

Location hidden

#3340 Mar 19, 2013
Christians god is not allah nooo proof

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#3341 Mar 19, 2013
Lucifer The Blasphemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool story, bro.
What a story ,Barros is ready to eradicate all muslims(in his dreams),Just because he lost his girlfriend to a muslim guy,what a pathetic Moron !
It ain't our fault(muslims) if your d*ck's too small Barros !
It ain't our fault if you're a precoce ejaculator Barros !
It ain't our fault if you can't hold on your girls !
YOU Frustrated 'tard !

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

bamako,mali

#3342 Mar 19, 2013
NEXT !

Islam is still on top and plans to stay that way 4ever !

ALLAH AKBAR !

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#3343 Mar 19, 2013
prova1993 wrote:
<quoted text>hey bastard.if u cann’t respect a relgion.then don’t come to this thread.u a**h**e.
And here's the answer why I do not trust muslims, whether they are the "good or bad muslims". The whiny savages always demand something.

But do they ever listen to what we have to say? Of course not. No, there will be huge chimp-outs in the streets of France, Germany or any other European country when they receive some criticism. Cars will be destroyed, people will be threatened or murdered. That's their answer. They are savages, unable to live in a civilized world.

Normal people know that critical thought and jokes are key to a free and civilized society. It's already becoming a rarity, but it will only get worse due to the rise of Islamic nonsense. These savages costs us a lot of time, money and lives.

The multicults in our nations really need to stop their treasonous behavior. Their little dream will blow up in their face if Islam takes over.

Being so-called "anti-racists" and "anti-sexists" (anti-European, anti-male) is one thing, but they're very reckless about it. They contradict themselves most of the time. Feminism + Islam? Good luck with all of that.
BlackAngel The Satanist

Jacksonville, FL

#3344 Mar 19, 2013
dcool wrote:
<quoted text>
What a story ,Barros is ready to eradicate all muslims(in his dreams),Just because he lost his girlfriend to a muslim guy,what a pathetic Moron !
It ain't our fault(muslims) if your d*ck's too small Barros !
It ain't our fault if you're a precoce ejaculator Barros !
It ain't our fault if you can't hold on your girls !
YOU Frustrated 'tard !
Loooooooooooooool!

You're funny, man.

Level 3

Location hidden

#3345 Mar 19, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Islamic scholars claim the opposite. Weclaim that Christians and Jews (and several others) worship The Same GOD that we Musdlims worship. We havePROOF that Islam is the First Religion. Judaism, KKKristimnaity, Hinduism etc. are all results of what happened when the snake whispered to Eve. Thye snakeconfused things and led y'all astray. So, we Pray to GOD every day to help us not go astray like y'll have done:
"2. All the praises and thanks be to Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists).
"4. The Only Owner (and the Only Ruling Judge) of the Day of Recompense (i.e. the Day of Resurrection)
"5. You (Alone) we worship, and You (Alone) we ask for help (for each and everything).
"7. The Way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace, not (the way) of those who earned Your Anger (such as the Jews), nor of those who went astray (such as the Christians)." ( http://www.dar-us-salam.com/TheNobleQuran/sur... )
Thatswhat I was saying,only muslims claim that christians,jews and muslims worship the same god,but none of the respected christian scholars have said that Allah and the christian God r the same

Level 1

Location hidden

#3346 Mar 19, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
your one of those muslims that give islam a horrible name you make islam seem rude and non peacefull real muslims laugh at you and say a true muslim wouldnt provake another because of there faith and say we all worship allah no religion should be looked down on and we all surve the almighty soo if multipul muslims say your not a true muslim shut up about islam and ones dad is a allahmah and says you shouldnt criticize ones faith so go learn something convert

Level 1

Location hidden

#3347 Mar 19, 2013
ccChocolateGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
after reading some of these post i see that islam nor christanity is peaceful, it seems there is no right religion. But i am inspired by the stories of the bible i never really believed in god but as i read the bible more i feel free and now i believe in the almighty, im just confused with allah and god

Level 1

Location hidden

#3348 Mar 19, 2013
Thats what im saying im inspired by the bible and its stories atleast i found faith right?

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

bamako,mali

#3349 Mar 19, 2013
We muslims believe in the unicity of god ,so logically muslims believe that god is the same for everyone ,we only perceive him(god) differently !
Peace .

Level 1

Location hidden

#3350 Mar 19, 2013
dcool wrote:
We muslims believe in the unicity of god ,so logically muslims believe that god is the same for everyone ,we only perceive him(god) differently !
Peace .
yes islam does teach alot of peace its calm agreed, its just i believe in trinity as well so thid doesnt make me a muslim i read the quran and bible i guess i just favor the bible more. I believed there was a god just didnt know much about him.

Level 3

Location hidden

#3351 Mar 19, 2013
pharaohxavier wrote:
<quoted text>
after reading some of these post i see that islam nor christanity is peaceful, it seems there is no right religion. But i am inspired by the stories of the bible i never really believed in god but as i read the bible more i feel free and now i believe in the almighty, im just confused with allah and god
what was wrong with my post.I didn't insult islam,i just said that respected christian scholars don't say that muslims worship the same god as christians and jews,but muslim scholars claim that they do.I wasnt insulting any religion,i was just stating facts

Level 3

Location hidden

#3352 Mar 19, 2013
In fact Abdurratln is insulting christianity for no reason

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#3354 Mar 19, 2013
pharaohxavier wrote:
You cant change someones faith you cant prove them wrong god is the impossible math doesnt need to add up to him muhammed even said jesus was a sinnless mam and great man i read the bible mary and jesus married? Your just stupid dcool makes more since then you, you think you know everything i have two muslim friends who say you arent a real muslim soo shut up.
Yeah. I bet both of them are Nation of Islam fools and racists. So much for who is a Muslim and who is not. If they are not Nation Islam, they are Ahmadiyyas who are not muct betterthan Nation of Islam. Both are Uncle Tom versions of Islam.
muminfreedomfigh ta

United States

#3355 Mar 19, 2013
pharaohxavier wrote:
<quoted text>
i dont have 3 gods i have one in 3 persons many people confuse trinity. God is the father jesus the savior and the holy spirit a comforter
There was no trinity in christianity until the council of nicea in 325 a.d. this was such a repulsive idea that st augustine walkes out. He was an african bishop who rejected polytheism. So you have sided with innovators in your religion. There is only one God and jesus is his messenger. There is only one God and muhamad is his messenger.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#3356 Mar 19, 2013
ccChocolateGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Thatswhat I was saying,only muslims claim that christians,jews and muslims worship the same god,but none of the respected christian scholars have said that Allah and the christian God r the same
Whew! I cannot believe you are so clueless. There is Only One GOD. That One God is Allah. But the Jews worshipped the golden calf. The Christinas worship the trinity. Neither of thoswe two are Allah the One and Only true GOD.

Use your brain ifyou have one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min VetnorsGate 1,600,079
News Firefighter: I'd save dog over African-Americans 42 min whocaresmanmon 15
What jigger wants to be run off topix next? 44 min whocaresmanmon 6
Police Shoot College Student 1 hr Sabarro 1
Black People, God truly favors you (Sep '14) 1 hr thatguywithps2 28
I got my hair done today. 1 hr Summer Jones 50
96 murder suspects in St. Louis this year. Eve... 1 hr Mr Lee 5
why whites here hate blacks so ? 2 hr CAC 40
Why can't Blacks answer these questions? 3 hr Got_Rope 44
Jew Controlled Media Keeping Quiet About Leftis... 6 hr Kip 25