Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#3250 Mar 15, 2013
Hotlanta wrote:
Here I sit, LMBAO at the idiots that are stuck on Islam.
That would be 1.5 billion people, nearely 25% of humanity, one of two largest religions in the world and the greatest religion ever known to mankind.

Hotlanta wrote:
While I have no problem with Islam, because we have freedom of worship in this country, I do have a problem with the people of Saudi Arabia, where people are NOT allowed to have a bible.
People do not need a Bible in Saudi Arabia because we have The Quran which is Wholly True, not full of lies like the Bible and a thosand times better than the Bible.

Hotlanta wrote:
It is human nature to defend in what they believe, but the Muslims takes it to the extreme!
GOD gave it us in the "extreme". GOD said thou shall have no other deity besides GOD. But idiots like you think you anre smarter than GOD and clever enough to fool and to trick GOD. So you have golden calves and trnitities whereas Muslims are so extreme that we still have Only One GOD.
Hotlanta wrote:
hat is precisely why I believe in the idea of completely liquidating the entire Muslim population in the world.
Of course you do. All evil people like have thought exactly the same way since the days of Adam and Eve when the serpent tricked Eve. But it did not work back then and it will not work now.

Hotlanta wrote:
The world would be much better off, and wouldn't have to deal with fanatical, wild eyed Muslims.I put Muslims and Negroes into the same category, because both of them whine like hell, if they can't get their way.That's the way I feel about it, and I don't have to lie.
It is not a secret that Aficans originated Islam. We are one and the same thing.

You call yourself "Hotlanta". Does that mean you are a queen like Obama? Atlanta is the gay capital of the south.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#3251 Mar 15, 2013
Nationalistic BlackAngel wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam = genocide of the Hindus in India, genocide of black Africans, suicide bombers, 9/11 (no, this wasn't an inside job, nor was it done by Zionist, it was done by the damn Diaper heads), stoning women, enslaving black Africans... need I continue?
The Hindus used politicized Hinduism to free India from British imperlaism. The Muslims supported them and helped them. The problem arose when power went to the heads of the Hindus who wanted to dominate the Muslims. They held Hindu festivals next door to Masjids. They preached polytheism to Muslim youths. They refused to recogniize the Muslims' rights to be free Muslims. So, the Hindus started it. And the Muslims had no choice except to defend ourselves. And we will do so. For example, the Hindus were the first to test a nuclear bomb. A few days later the Muslims tested one. But the Hindus started it.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#3252 Mar 15, 2013
BlkPride-Nationalist 10 wrote:
I have a STRONG DISLIKE for Arab Muslims. And, after reading everything that they're doing in the Sudan, to the Sudanese blacks, just fuels my fire, it makes me dislike them even more. Hopefully, however, those Sudanese blacks will, one day, rise up, fight back, and drive those filthy scum out of their country (the Sudan), like the Ethiopians drove the Italians out of Ethiopia. Not only do they need to be driven out of the Sudan, but out of Africa... PERIOD! And, those race traitor, self-hating Africans, who kiss up to the Arab Muslims, should be dealt with as well.
Youbetter be glad those souther Sudanese Christians were living under Islamic Law because it is Islamic Law that gave them the right to secede.

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#3253 Mar 15, 2013
NEXT !

Long live Islam and muslims !

ALLAH AKBAR !
FUCKmohammed

London, UK

#3257 Mar 16, 2013
Abdurratln fucks corpses up the arse in the morgue for Islam wrote:
<quoted text>
GOD gave it us in the "extreme"......
'God' ain't given you shit, you dope. All you got is a pathetic comic book and a bunch of lies.
FUCKmohammed

London, UK

#3258 Mar 16, 2013
dcool was raped anally by Mohammed but he enjoyed it wrote:
NEXT !
Trolls like Barros should be banned from Topix !
Long live Islam,the Greatest Religion of all !
ALLAH AKBAR !
Lol !
You ought to be taken out and shot for being such a fcking retard.

Islam is shit, there ain't nothing gonna change that because people don't believe your lies......the proof is in the pudding from what they see with their own eyes.
dcool was raped anally by Mohammed but he enjoyed it wrote:
Terrorism has nothing at all to do with Islam !
I mean, are you really fcking serious when you say shit like this? You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

bamako,mali

#3259 Mar 16, 2013
FUCKBarros wrote:
<quoted text>
You ought to be taken out and shot for being such a fcking retard.
Islam is shit, there ain't nothing gonna change that because people don't believe your lies......the proof is in the pudding from what they see with their own eyes.
<quoted text>
I mean, are you really fcking serious when you say shit like this? You ought to be ashamed of yourself.
Islam has absolutely nothing to do with terrorism you dope
1-Suicide is non-Islamic
2-Killing innocents is non-islamic
3-Taking innocents as Hostages non-islamic
4-Waging War on a nation non-islamic
5-Hating non-islamic
6-Hurting (verbally & physically)someone ,non-islamic
7-Insulting others gods or religions or prophets ,non-islamic

Terrorism have everything in common with the above list NOT Islam !
Is It so Hard to understand ?

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

bamako,mali

#3260 Mar 16, 2013
NEXT !

Lol !

Islam Is in my Op as well as billions the greatest religion of all times !

It's the last (seal) religion sent by ALLAH to mankind ,It's therefore more sophisticated than other in it's essence that is !

Y'All should come to success !

ALLAH AKBAR !
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#3261 Mar 16, 2013
dcool wrote:
NEXT !

Lol !

Islam Is in my Op as well as billions the greatest religion of all times !

It's the last (seal) religion sent by ALLAH to mankind ,It's therefore more sophisticated than other in it's essence that is !

Y'All should come to success !

ALLAH AKBAR !
When do you head to Mecca?

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

bamako,mali

#3262 Mar 16, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
When do you head to Mecca?
Inch'Allah !
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#3263 Mar 16, 2013
dcool wrote:
<quoted text>Inch'Allah !
I read in Quran it's mandatory to go to Mecca.

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

bamako,mali

#3265 Mar 16, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep kind of you only perform Hadj if you can afford it Finacially !

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#3267 Mar 17, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Read twice. You obviously misunderstood it.
Phoenix

Humble, TX

#3268 Mar 17, 2013
Darkjaemess wrote:
<quoted text>Read twice. You obviously misunderstood it.
What did I misunderstand in regards to the Quran?

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

United States

#3270 Mar 17, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
NO SHARIA!
All attempts to implement shari'a will be blocked. Muz who try to erode Western freedom will die.
It is that simple.
ya.enjoy ur freedom in west.donít worry about east.

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#3271 Mar 17, 2013
I know I've made some really harsh comments, on here, about Jesus Christ, but that was only out of anger and frustration.

Truth is, I don't believe that Christ was a bad individual. In fact, he was, in my opinion, one of the greatest men to have ever lived. His teachings are very, very enlightening, and if all people were like him, I guarantee, this world would be a better place, indeed.

One thing's for certain, and I just KNOW MANY will agree, and that is Jesus was a MUCH better man, than that rapist, pedophile, Mu-Ham-MUD...

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#3273 Mar 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Islam = genocide of the Hindus in India, genocide of black Africans, suicide bombers, 9/11 (no, this wasn't an inside job, nor was it done by Zionist, it was done by the damn Diaper heads), stoning women, enslaving black Africans... need I continue?
I know I have answered this stupid lie once already. But some idiot saw fit to take down the truth that I posted. And I usually dovcument the evidence I put here. But, anyhow, here it is again.

There was NEVER any "Muslim genocide against Hindus in India or of any black Africans." That is two lies rolled up into one. I am a historiam so do not try to bluff me on these issues.

In India, there were never more than 25% Muslim. How am I suppose to believe that 25% of the population committed gencocide against 75% of the populatuion? It just does not happen that way. To make such a claim is irrational and makes no sense at all.

What did happen, as I said i n my original post, is that the Hindus needed to politicize Hinduism in order tyo defeat the British and free India from white racist imperialism. At first, they sought to bring back Islamic rule. When that failed, it were the British who committed genocide against both Hindus and Muslims.( http://nitawriter.wordpress.com/2006/12/28/br... and http://www.sdstate.edu/projectsouthasia/Resou... and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jallianwala_Bagh... ) There are many sources, most of which seek to minimize the British artrocities against the Indians.

It is a fact that the Muslims supported the Hindus in the fight to free India from the British dogs. The Muslims sucked it up amd ignored the many rpovocations against Islam during the fight against British rule. There were many provocations against the Muslims by the Hindus. For example, as I said in my original post, Hindus would oftren stage Hindu festivals near Muslim Places of Prayer thereby creating disturbances. All this was basically ignored during the fight against the British dogs. But once the British had been defeated, the Muslims gave notice that we would no longer tolerate such insults and insanity. The Muslims League sought constitutional safegurds against such incitements. The Hindu refused because they had the majority. That legft the Muslims no alternative except to demanfd aqnd recieve political independence iof Pakitsan and Bangladesh and Kashmir where there
are Muslim majorities.

The Hindu Radicals attempted to defeat the Muslims through violence. That failed. Eventually and most recently, the Hindus threatened the Muslims by testing a nuclear bomb. The Mslims had no choice but the test our own nulcear bomb as a deterrence. Even now, the Hindus often resort to such insults as holding back the Muslim share of the water supply in the subcontinent.

Level 1

United States

#3275 Mar 17, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Muz are attempting to destroy Western civilization. They wish to impose Shari'a here.
And we cannot ignore Muz human rights violations in Muz-controlled nations. A new Crusade is justified, simply to liberate all the women held in Islamoslavery.
Islam must be destroyed worldwide... and it will be.
what?sharia in west?never bro..sharia law is only following by some middle eastrn con.not evrywhr.in fareastrn muslim countries there r man made law like india.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#3276 Mar 17, 2013
<quoted text>
As for the lie that Islam is somehow guilty of genocide against Africans, the best available sources PROVE that is not true. The United Nations Cultural and Education and Scientific Organization said clearly that Islam came to Africa PEACEFULLY. Here is the link: http://www.islamawareness.net/Africa/afri_art... . This history is supported by UNESCO although I cannot find the UNESCO report right now on the internet. Often the writersw will try to twist the facts in such a way as to make it seem that Islam was forced in Africa. But none can ever provide any evidence to prove it. However, there is plenty of PROOF that Islam was PEACEFULLY brought into Africa. The one exception would be when we had to fight the Romans to get them out of Egypt. Thus, it is incorrect to say that Egypt was "conquered". The fact is Egypt wqsa LIBERATED from the Romans. In all other cases, there was no significant violence at all.

Level 1

United States

#3277 Mar 17, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Muz are attempting to destroy Western civilization. They wish to impose Shari'a here.
And we cannot ignore Muz human rights violations in Muz-controlled nations. A new Crusade is justified, simply to liberate all the women held in Islamoslavery.
Islam must be destroyed worldwide... and it will be.
ohh no.u want to make muslim women whore.oil ur own macn.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 7 min Glimmer 95,520
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 7 min Obsidian2xxx 25,770
Black men are starving for attention 8 min DinieRay 41
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Patrick 1,111,085
Why Do Black Men Love to DEGRADE Black Women. (... 9 min DinieRay 23
When Black Women Is Out In Public..... 10 min BWEFocused 80
Who else LOVES natural hair on black women ! 17 min Good-Vibes 14
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr KiloEcho 24,727
Even Rapper Drake, Called East African Women, "... 2 hr tell the truth 278
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 2 hr African AE 837
Somali Women: You Are Wrong About Bad Features ... 3 hr Stupid Thread 371
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 4 hr Ben YISRAEL 6,507
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••