Islam an empire of faith

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#3156 Mar 12, 2013
dcool wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice Post brother Abdurratin !
They twist history to support their lies. But facts are stuborn things. The truth always come through.
Nationalistic BlackAngel

Jacksonville, FL

#3157 Mar 12, 2013
Fck Islam, the religion of piss! Fck pedo Mu-HAM-MUD! And, fck Allah!
FUCKmohammed

Sheffield, UK

#3158 Mar 12, 2013
Abdurratln is a gay pimp for mohammed wrote:
<quoted text>
I have noticed that the most anti-Islamic Islamophobes are queens, i.e. homosexuals, usually males.
Probably just after you've slipped one up their arse while they're not looking.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#3159 Mar 12, 2013
pharaohxavier wrote:
<quoted text>
so your saying other peoples faith isnt success?
Christianty is a succes maybe not to you but it is. Other religions could be other peoples succes dont say whats go for them. Muhammed didnt have a problem with christianty last i heard he and his muslim friends went to a christian king for protection.
Islam teaches tolerance and peaceful co-existrance with al religions, not just Christiaqnity. But Muslims do not agree with any of them. We simply tolerate them. In fact, The Quran specifically teaches against both Christianity and Judaism. This is not offensive. But it clearifies what is Monotehism and what is not Monotheism. For example, The Quran tells us not to worship the trinity:

4:171: "O People of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, "Three"; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs." ( http://www.masjidtucson.org/quran/index/qinde... )

"[4:171] O people of the scripture, do not transgress the limits of your religion, and do not say about GOD except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was a messenger of GOD, and His word that He had sent to Mary, and a revelation from Him. Therefore, you shall believe in GOD and His messengers. You shall not say, "Trinity." You shall refrain from this for your own good. GOD is only one god. Be He glorified; He is much too glorious to have a son. To Him belongs everything in the heavens and everything on earth. GOD suffices as Lord and Master." ( http://www.masjidtucson.org/quran/noframes/ch... )

5:73: "They have certainly disbelieved who say, " Allah is the third of three." And there is no god except one God. And if they do not desist from what they are saying, there will surely afflict the disbelievers among them a painful punishment." ( http://quran.com/5/73 )

5:73 "Pagans indeed are those who say that GOD is a third in a trinity. There is no god except the one god. Unless they refrain from saying this, those who disbelieve among them will incur a painful retribution." ( http://www.masjidtucson.org/quran/noframes/ch... )

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#3160 Mar 12, 2013
pharaohxavier wrote:
<quoted text>
so your saying other peoples faith isnt success?
Christianty is a succes maybe not to you but it is. Other religions could be other peoples succes dont say whats go for them. Muhammed didnt have a problem with christianty last i heard he and his muslim friends went to a christian king for protection.
The Roman Catholic Church= Resigning of the Pope (Feeble),Pedophilia ALL OVER the World ,Countless Murders during the past ten centuries ,Ordered a Crusade on Muslims Killing Million of them includng jews ,Kept quiet during the slavery era and the third reich era..........Should I say More ?

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

bamako,mali

#3161 Mar 12, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
They twist history to support their lies. But facts are stuborn things. The truth always come through.
....Right !

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

bamako,mali

#3162 Mar 12, 2013
NEXT !

ALLAH has not been begotten !
ALLAH has not begotten either!
ALLAHU Ahad !
ALLAHU çamad !

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#3164 Mar 12, 2013
pharaohxavier wrote:
<quoted text>
name a place where there is western oppresion and muslim resist.
India was one such place. It was the Muslim League that helped to free India from Bristish imperialism.( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_League ) Somalia was another and still is. The Somalis had to fight the Italian imperialists.( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammed_Abdulla... ) Libya was another and still is.( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omar_Mukhtar ) Guninea was another.( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samori_Ture ) Yetr another example was Saladin who defeated the crusades.( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saladin ) These sare the most famous examples. I am sure that many more can be found especially when we study the history of Africa. In Africa, the Muslims were the first to oppose the slave trade as I have already shown. For example, in East Africa, you will find slave dungeons in Zanzibar. Butr as soon as you get tpo Somalia, you will never find any ptroof whatsoever that Somalis who are 100% Muslims ever engaged in the slave trade. It just did not happen. It is just another lie against Islam. If it did happen, I have never seem anybody prove that it did happen.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#3165 Mar 12, 2013
dcool wrote:
<quoted text>
The Roman Catholic Church= Resigning of the Pope (Feeble),Pedophilia ALL OVER the World ,Countless Murders during the past ten centuries ,Ordered a Crusade on Muslims Killing Million of them includng jews ,Kept quiet during the slavery era and the third reich era..........Should I say More ?
Hitler was a Catholic Jew. There have been many pogoms against Muslims and Jews in Europe, plus the Spanish Inquisition. The one Hitler performned was merely the last major one. But people want to forget that there wdere many others before Hitler came along.

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#3166 Mar 12, 2013
dcool wrote:
<quoted text>
the catholic church did that, christians didnt start the crusade muslims provoked it by the burning of the christian temple in jerusalem and rumors of muslims attacking christians, pope urbanII misused the bible misguiding people agreed catholic church did horrible things. But im not catholic and do not believe in some of there ways, i stufy world war II muslims helped in some ways(mosty egyptians) all you said islam is the same way,

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#3167 Mar 12, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler was a Catholic Jew. There have been many pogoms against Muslims and Jews in Europe, plus the Spanish Inquisition. The one Hitler performned was merely the last major one. But people want to forget that there wdere many others before Hitler came along.
then why did hitler travel to middle east? Hitler is a evil man that had nothing to do with god, a hateful man if was a true christian he would no thats all wrong like osama and islam and there many others before osama as well. So do you think what hitler did with the jews and other minorties was wrong?

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#3168 Mar 12, 2013
oh_rea11y __-__ wrote:
<quoted text>
No it doesn't.
Quran (2:191-193)- "And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers]... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah."
Quran (4:95)- "Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward,-"
Quran (47:3-4)- "Those who reject Allah follow vanities, while those who believe follow the truth from their lord. Thus does Allah set forth form men their lessons by similitude. Therefore when you meet in battle those who disbelieve, then smite the necks until when you have overcome them, then make (them) prisoners,"
In those Surahs you quote, GOD is referring to pagan enemies of the Muslims. Although Islam disagrees with both Judaism and Christinaity, it refers to both in preferential language. In other words, it is better to be a Jew and a Chrisatian than to be a pagan. For example, GOD refers to Jews and Christians as People of the Book or Those who received Scriptures before the Mulsims. Note that Hindus also have Scriptures. But in the context in which The Quran was revealed Scriptures is interpreted to mean the Bible although it can also mean the Hindu Scriptures. So the Surahs you mention do not mean Christians of Jews. Historically, Islam has had positive and constructive relations with both Jews and Christinas in various time frames. Muslims have alwasy preferred the Ethjiopian Christians to any other community. And Muhammad's Constititon of Medina was mainly concerned about guaranteeing Jewsih rights and autonomy. In other words, the Constitution of Medina was about making sure that the Muslims did not oppress the Jews and force Islam on the Jews. But the Jews violated it by taking sides with the pagans during time of war.

This is the first cobnstitution ever written. And as i said, it was meant to protect Jews and other minorties: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_of_... . In fact, the Jews were not even asked or required to fight. All they needed to do was remian neutral and everything would have been cool. But they sided with the pagan enemy and got them caught in the crioss fire. LOL!!! Now they want to conplain about the booty whipping they received. It was their miscalculation and their mistake. They thought that because thre pagans had more power and more troops and more money and more weapons, etc. that the pagans would win. They did not understand that the Muslims had more commitment to GOD. Their mistake.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#3169 Mar 12, 2013
pharaohxavier wrote:
<quoted text>
then why did hitler travel to middle east? Hitler is a evil man that had nothing to do with god, a hateful man if was a true christian he would no thats all wrong like osama and islam and there many others before osama as well. So do you think what hitler did with the jews and other minorties was wrong?
Of course Hitler was wrong. But he was also a politician who had enough sense to know that the Jews wdere screwing up in Palestine. So he sided with the Arabs against the zionists. Big deal.

As fofr bin Laden, if you look at the history of Christianity and compare it to Islamic terrorism, you will find that the Christians have done a lot more terrorims than the Mulsims, a lot more. In fact, you do not have to go back far into history. All you have to do is look at the facts that have occurred in our own life times. Bin Laxden got started when the CIA under Reagan hired him to fight the Soviets. That is where he learned terrorims. The CIA taught himn terrorism to use against the Soviets just like Reagan taught the contras and others to use terrorism. Once gthe Soviets were defeated, he turned his terror against the west whio were occupying his homeland in Saudi Arabia. Andbody could have predicted that this would happen. If bin Laden had not done it, some one else would have done it. Reagan's mistake was to teach bin Laden how to be a terrorist. Bin Laden did not learn terrorism from Islam. He learned it from the CIA, from Reagan.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#3170 Mar 12, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? Islam is the banner that opposes western domination and oppression. But by focusing on Islam, you miss the main issue. The main issue is western oppression of others. If there is no western oppression, there is no resistance. But whebn there is western oppresion, the Muslims have a GOD-Given Right to resist.
I am sure Western oppression made Islamic folks treat the Copts like dirt. Those poor Islamic people. And I guess this is why some of your brothers said that Swedish girls deserve to be raped.

You use Western oppression to ignore your own crimes... Your muslim brother said that muslim terrorists are not real muslims. And you wonder why the rest of the world is waiting for the "good muslims" to stand up? Why all the excuses?

Also, I don't deny that the leader positions in the US, England, France ect. are mostly filled by traitorous scum. I dislike them just as much as you do... Western oppression or not, you fools have been behaving like savages for centuries. Yet you still have your filthy excuses and complaints. How come?
Hotlanta

Gay, GA

#3171 Mar 12, 2013
The countries in this hemisphere stopped, and did away with slavery, meanwhile, slavery is still going in Muslim occupied countries!

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shru...

"Hmmm, was it Louis Farrakhan? Here's the thing: black in Arabic translates to slave. Muslims are still slave trading blacks in Muslim countries like Mauritania. No ideology has been as vicious towards blacks than Islam, and yet this monstrous truth is hidden, and worse, covered up by black and leftwing leadership in this country and the West.

Saudi Offers “Castrated African Slave” for Sale on Facebook Front Page.mag

Who says that the Muslim world isn’t modern? Sure they could hold old-fashioned auctions for African slaves. But instead they’re leveraging the power of social media for their slave auctions.

Peace be upon you …
I have a [male] slave I bought from an African country and arranged for his visa and stay till I got him to Saudi [Arabia]

His description:

1 – Black skin. Tall 172 sm. Weight 60 kilos.
2 – Castrated (excellent for working with a family) you can check him with a doctor our yourself if you have experience in the matter.
3 –[His] health is quite undamaged and has no imperfections.
4 – Age 26 years.
5 – Religion muslim and [he is] obedient and will not disobey you except in what displeases God. Please, the matter is very serious and is not a joke.

No it’s not a joke. Saudi Arabia had an estimated 300,000 slaves in 1960. Slavery was then officially abolished, but unofficially continues to exist.

Saudis who travel outside their country sometimes bring their slaves with them, leading to run-ins with the law. One of the ugliest such incidents was the murder of a slave by a Saudi prince in London.

The court had heard that the murder of Abdulaziz was the final act in a “deeply abusive” master-servant relationship in which the prince carried out frequent attacks on his aide “for his own personal gratification”.

Jurors were told that by the early hours of 15 February, Abdulaziz was so worn down and injured – having suffered a “cauliflower” ear and swollen eye from previous assaults – that he let Saud kill him without a fight.

Saud tried to cover up the true nature of his relationship with his servant, claiming they were “friends and equals”, but a porter at the Marylebone hotel where they had stayed said Abdulaziz was treated “like a slave”.

If progressives really cared about racism and sexism, they would take a hard look at the Muslim world. But of course, they don’t."

So much for you covering up a bald faced LIE!
FUCKmohammed

Sheffield, UK

#3172 Mar 12, 2013
Abdurratln the fucking lying Muslim CUNT wrote:
<quoted text>
......As fofr bin Laden, if you look at the history of Christianity and compare it to Islamic terrorism, you will find that the Christians have done a lot more terrorims than the Mulsims, a lot more.....
What a pile of shit. Like you.

Mohammed personally killed people, personally owned slaves, personally had sex with a child. Starting like that it was never going to get any better. It didn't.

And regarding 'terrorism' Islam was spread by force by an invading army, it's not like the places they invaded had any choice on the matter.

The excuses you boys put forward for this are always amusing:
it was an army of 'liberation'- ignoring the fact that one empire was simply replaced by another.

Also that the Muslim army prevailed was a sign of the righteousness of their cause, that's quite funny and involved quite a bit of re-writing of history.

You lying piece of Muslim filth.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#3173 Mar 12, 2013
Walls of Jericho wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure Western oppression made Islamic folks treat the Copts like dirt. Those poor Islamic people. And I guess this is why some of your brothers said that Swedish girls deserve to be raped.
Fool, did I hearyou correctly? There aree nearly 2 billion Muslims in the world and a couple of the "Swdish girls deserve to be raped"? You are joking, rigght? I cannot beleive anybody can be as dumb as you are.
Walls of Jericho wrote:
<quoted text>You use Western oppression to ignore your own crimes...
Idiot, I have no "crimes". Do you have any?
Walls of Jericho wrote:
<quoted text> Your muslim brother said that muslim terrorists are not real muslims. And you wonder why the rest of the world is waiting for the "good muslims" to stand up? Why all the excuses?
The CIA taught a handful of clowns how to be terrorists. Tell the CIA to "stand up" and stop it.
Walls of Jericho wrote:
<quoted text>Also, I don't deny that the leader positions in the US, England, France ect. are mostly filled by traitorous scum. I dislike them just as much as you do...
I like Rdeagna although he was an idiot like you. This is not sa black and white issue. There is a lot of grey between black and white.

Walls of Jericho wrote:
<quoted text>Western oppression or not, you fools have been behaving like savages for centuries. Yet you still have your filthy excuses and complaints. How come?
I do not make excuses. But Muslims have a right to fight back against imeprialism and againsr zionism. I do not apologize for saying this.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#3175 Mar 12, 2013
Hotlanta wrote:
The countries in this hemisphere stopped, and did away with slavery, meanwhile, slavery is still going in Muslim occupied countries!
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shru...
Slavery is still going on in this country: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_slavery
Hotlanta wrote:
"Hmmm, was it Louis Farrakhan? Here's the thing: black in Arabic translates to slave.
Bullcrap. Show me an Arabic-English dictionary where "slave" means "black". You are lying.

Hotlanta wrote:
Muslims are still slave trading blacks in Muslim countries like Mauritania.
Another stupid lie. Thye Frecnh allowed slavery in Mauritania during the colonial era. But as soon as Mauritania gained independence, they outlawed slavery. Mauritania is 98% Mus;lim.

Hotlanta wrote:
No ideology has been as vicious towards blacks than Islam, and yet this monstrous truth is hidden, and worse, covered up by black and leftwing leadership in this country and the West.
Saudi Offers “Castrated African Slave” for Sale on Facebook Front Page.mag
Fool that is an obvious lie. Maybe some Arab is involved in such non-sense and he would definitely be an Arab Chrsitain or Jew and not a Muslim. But the Saudi Kingdomn is defintely not involed. If they caugght such a fool they would prpobably cut his head off.
Hotlanta wrote:
I have a [male] slave I bought from an African country and arranged for his visa and stay till I got him to Saudi [Arabia]
His description:
1 – Black skin. Tall 172 sm. Weight 60 kilos.
2 – Castrated (excellent for working with a family) you can check him with a doctor our yourself if you have experience in the matter.
3 –[His] health is quite undamaged and has no imperfections.
4 – Age 26 years.
5 – Religion muslim and [he is] obedient and will not disobey you except in what displeases God. Please, the matter is very serious and is not a joke.
No it’s not a joke. Saudi Arabia had an estimated 300,000 slaves in 1960. Slavery was then officially abolished, but unofficially continues to exist.
Saudis who travel outside their country sometimes bring their slaves with them, leading to run-ins with the law. One of the ugliest such incidents was the murder of a slave by a Saudi prince in London.
The court had heard that the murder of Abdulaziz was the final act in a “deeply abusive” master-servant relationship in which the prince carried out frequent attacks on his aide “for his own personal gratification”.
Jurors were told that by the early hours of 15 February, Abdulaziz was so worn down and injured – having suffered a “cauliflower” ear and swollen eye from previous assaults – that he let Saud kill him without a fight.
Saud tried to cover up the true nature of his relationship with his servant, claiming they were “friends and equals”, but a porter at the Marylebone hotel where they had stayed said Abdulaziz was treated “like a slave”.
If progressives really cared about racism and sexism, they would take a hard look at the Muslim world. But of course, they don’t."
So much for you covering up a bald faced LIE!
Idiot, you are referring to a situation in which a black queen had a homosexual relationship with an Arab queen. That was a queen to queen realtionship based on homosexuality. I remember readi ng about it. That is irrelevant to this discussion. Dang! You fools sure dig deep to find such non-sense. You are an idiot. They were playing sex games. It is not unusual for someone to get killed playing those kinds of sex games.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#3176 Mar 12, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Fool, did I hearyou correctly?
Yup, Copts are treated like dirt. That is somehow the fault of the western oppression? What's all this talk about oppression from an Islamic guy?
Abdurratln wrote:
There aree nearly 2 billion Muslims in the world and a couple of the "Swdish girls deserve to be raped"? You are joking, rigght? I cannot beleive anybody can be as dumb as you are.
That's what some muslims said, yes. I just gave two examples. Of course I can go on and on when it comes to Islamic nonsense... You want me to do that...? It's not like I have to do a lot to prove my point about Islamic extremism.
Abdurratln wrote:
Idiot, I have no "crimes". Do you have any?
I talk about Islamic crimes that you seem to ignore. You throw it all on western oppression. You don't really want to talk about your Islamic brothers who do evil, let's be honest here.

No, I don't have any crimes. And since I'm not part of some crazy ideology like Islam I do not have any reason to bury or make excuses about anything either.
Abdurratln wrote:
The CIA taught a handful of clowns how to be terrorists. Tell the CIA to "stand up" and stop it.
1400 years.
Abdurratln wrote:
I do not make excuses. But Muslims have a right to fight back against imeprialism and againsr zionism. I do not apologize for saying this.
But muslims don't just fight Zionism or imperialism, now do they? In fact, muslims gave Zionism and other ideologies a huge advantage solely because of their own idiotic behavior.

Beheading some person and play a little football with it is part of stopping all this oppression coming from the western world or somewhere else?

You don't have to apologize for saying you fight against Zionism. It is indeed a very dangerous ideology, much like Islam. And both muslims and Jewish or Judeo-Christian people like to ignore it.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#3177 Mar 12, 2013
Walls of Jericho wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, Copts are treated like dirt. That is somehow the fault of the western oppression? What's all this talk about oppression from an Islamic guy?
Walls of Jericho wrote:
<quoted text>I talk about Islamic crimes that you seem to ignore. You throw it all on western oppression. You don't really want to talk about your Islamic brothers who do evil, let's be honest here.
Go and do something nasty and perverted to yourself. Of course some Muslims are far from poerfect. It could not be any other way because we are 25% of humanity and humanity is not perfect. But Islam is Perfect. It is that uslims are not perfect and nobody ever claimesd that we are perfect.

You are wasting my valuable time. I have better things to do than to debate idiots like you. Make your case quick, fast and in a hurry because I Am ready to put your dumb butt on ignore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OMG , The Flinstones Landed on the Moon ???????... 5 min Trump 126
year 2096................................... 8 min AAM2000 219
White People Are Evolved African Albinos (Sep '12) 8 min proudwisechimp 89
SPECIAL REPORT : most FOOD STAMP & WELFARE Reci... 11 min dcool 178
no blacks allowed in this thread 13 min AAM2000 22
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min But But But 1,458,017
green party drops pa recount efforts 21 min AAM2000 11
Thanksgiving is a WHITES ONLY holiday! 1 hr dcool 269
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr PolakPotrafi 50,569
News The real reasons the U.S. became less racist to... 2 hr PolakPotrafi 154