Islam an empire of faith

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2783 Feb 20, 2013
If it was perfect every human would love it. Nothing on this planet is perfect your all stupid the koran is the bible written in different words with some changes God did write the quran so shut up

Level 1

Location hidden

#2784 Feb 20, 2013
Didnt write*

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#2786 Feb 20, 2013
pharaohxavier wrote:
If it was perfect every human would love it.
No. It has no need for every human to love it. If it meets GOD's Approval that is enough. It is already known that humans are the imperfect aspect. So we know that a lot of humans will suffer the fires of hell. Those who do not LOVE GOD, His Messengers (Peace and Blessinsg be upon them all) and His Message will certainly suffer in the hereafter.
pharaohxavier wrote:
Nothing on this planet is perfect
The Quran is not of this planet. It was written before this planet was even created. The paper it is written on is of this planet. But the Message predates creation itself.

pharaohxavier wrote:
your all stupid the koran is the bible written in different words with some changes God did write the quran so shut up
Not so. Nothing in The Quran is taken from the Bible. Both mention some of the same subjects. But The Quren says entirely differentr things abiout those subejcts. For example, the Bible talks about Jesus. But The Quran says that he did not die on the cross. It also says that Jesus is not the "son of god".

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#2788 Feb 21, 2013
pharaohxavier wrote:
<quoted text>
You act as if islam has no type of bad in it. I think its the best at evil.
"I Think its....." ,That's your Op ! It's on you and you alone boy .
But what's bad in Islam Itself ? I'll ask the same question for christianity .
There are people interpreting religions to their own advantage and there are Religions ,the last ain't bad at all !On the other hand, some people are very bad and use religion as a personnal agenda !

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

bamako,mali

#2789 Feb 21, 2013
NEXT !

Islam is the best religion ever brought to humanity !

ALLAH AKBAR !
Joe

Houston, TX

#2790 Feb 21, 2013
dcool wrote:
NEXT !
Islam is the best religion ever brought to humanity !
ALLAH AKBAR !
Islamists are miserable throwbacks to a dim distant time of ignorance and superstition.

You don't believe me? Listen to this ignorant superstitious frightened fool.

joe cassano

France

#2791 Feb 21, 2013
Islam an empire of filth.
In evry places iqlam is,it is a mess. Genocids,terrorism,murderers,. ..everything s bad and untolerant in islam. Oppression and barbarism,that s the definition of islam.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#2792 Feb 21, 2013
joe cassano wrote:
In evry places iqlam is,it is a mess. Genocids,terrorism,murderers,. ..everything s bad and untolerant in islam. Oppression and barbarism,that s the definition of islam.
The definition of your dumb butt is uneducated.
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#2793 Feb 21, 2013
Muz tell us in the West that women are highly respected... always it's "the Kor'an tell us..." and then some nice liberal-sounding platitudes...

Yeah right. The minute Muz take over women are reduced to the status of property. The Romans were like that too, it's not only Muz... but Muz are the problem today, not Romans.

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

bamako,mali

#2794 Feb 22, 2013
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Islamists are miserable throwbacks to a dim distant time of ignorance and superstition.
You don't believe me? Listen to this ignorant superstitious frightened fool.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Ly2IfYpBgUkXX
Uh I'm talking about muslims not fools muslims wannabe ,there's no superstition in Islam ,Why Can't Y'all grasp that fact ? Amazing !

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

bamako,mali

#2795 Feb 22, 2013
NEXT !

Lots of confusion here about the TRUE ESSENCE of Islam !

ISLAM is second to none !

ALLAH AKBAR !

Lol !

Level 1

Location hidden

#2796 Feb 22, 2013
There is no need for islam

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

bamako,mali

#2798 Feb 22, 2013
pharaohxavier wrote:
There is no need for islam
Bwahahahahahahaha ,Meaningless that's all I've got to say !
Islam is the most efficient religion ever brought to humanity if only you knew ,You'll convert right away ,But hey you don't know what you're doing !Too bad for you Boy !Just to bad you don't even know what you're missing !

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

bamako,mali

#2799 Feb 22, 2013
NEXT !

ALLAH IS THE gREATEST !

Lol !
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#2800 Feb 22, 2013
Allah is a mask of Satan.

Mohalfman was a perverted murderous megalomaniac.

Islam is pure feces... it contributes NOTHING to the world but madness and suffering.

Just look at Mali... where dcul's traitorous ancestors were handmaidens to the invading and ruling Muz for centuries... and now Muz are trashing the country while this traitorous fool sits behind his computer in France preaching Islamic madness.

shut the fuck up boy
FUCKmohammed

Carlisle, UK

#2801 Feb 22, 2013
Islam, empire of thieves, slavers, child rapists and liars.

There you have it.

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

bamako,mali

#2802 Feb 22, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
Allah is a mask of Satan.
Mohalfman was a perverted murderous megalomaniac.
Islam is pure feces... it contributes NOTHING to the world but madness and suffering.
Just look at Mali... where dcul's traitorous ancestors were handmaidens to the invading and ruling Muz for centuries... and now Muz are trashing the country while this traitorous fool sits behind his computer in France preaching Islamic madness.
shut the fuck up boy
Yo , change your tube this one is a meaningless oldie !
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#2803 Feb 22, 2013
dcool wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo , change your tube this one is a meaningless oldie !
You are possessed by a demon named Allah.

I'll slap that demon out of you, boy!
FUCKmohammed

Carlisle, UK

#2804 Feb 22, 2013
Abdurratln sucks mohammeds cock in hell wrote:
<quoted text>
No. It has no need for every human to love it. If it meets GOD's Approval that is enough. It is already known that humans are the imperfect aspect. So we know that a lot of humans will suffer the fires of hell. Those who do not LOVE GOD, His Messengers (Peace and Blessinsg be upon them all) and His Message will certainly suffer in the hereafter.
What a pile of shit. Are you sure you really ain't a Catholic?
The Quran is not of this planet. It was written before this planet was even created. The paper it is written on is of this planet. But the Message predates creation itself.
Fck off you idiot. You want to try reading some of the utter shit in that book, what a laugh.
Not so. Nothing in The Quran is taken from the Bible. Both mention some of the same subjects. But The Quren says entirely differentr things abiout those subejcts. For example, the Bible talks about Jesus. But The Quran says that he did not die on the cross. It also says that Jesus is not the "son of god".
They did a re-write to suit themselves and passed it off as original you fcking idiot, it's called plagiarism, they'd be sued for breach of copyright today. For fcks sake they even circumsize like Jews.

No go and fck yourself you brainwashed pile of Muslim shit.
Trey The Satanist

Jacksonville, FL

#2805 Feb 22, 2013
ANNIHILATE THE MUZZIE VERMIN!
AND, HAIL SATAN!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,395,137
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 5 min The Reality 46,368
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 6 min Sara 272
I Robot 7 min HiddnNumbrz 1
Why are black women so fat and obese in Atlanta (May '15) 11 min Pandapandabllll124 61
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 15 min True Judgement 2,057
The UK has left the EU 32 min enoch powell 110
black men are entitled to white women (Jun '15) 6 hr Stupid Thread 86
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 7 hr Fukanig 71
How Fkn dumb can Republicans get? 2.0 7 hr Fukanig 69
More from around the web