Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#2718 Feb 16, 2013
yop wrote:
Scuse me boy,islam is not the best religion ever.islam is as fine as other religions.it is not the wisest either.you tend to worship islam too much,so much that you end up insulting other religions which are at least as respectable as yours.follow your quran advises:stay tolerant and polite.
Okay. We are tolerant. And we are polite. But Islam is still superior to KKKristianity and any other religion. This is i=objective fact. If you caompare Islam to any other religion, point for point, Islam comes out on top. It that simple.

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#2720 Feb 16, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay. We are tolerant. And we are polite. But Islam is still superior to KKKristianity and any other religion. This is i=objective fact. If you caompare Islam to any other religion, point for point, Islam comes out on top. It that simple.
C/S

NEXT !

Islam is on Top !

ALLAH AKBAR !
yop

France

#2721 Feb 16, 2013
On which points islam is better than other religions?

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#2722 Feb 16, 2013
yop wrote:
On which points islam is better than other religions?
On just about every point.

Take Monotheism. KKKristianity has wateresd it down to mean trinityor tritehism. But Islam still maina=tains the Original Monotheism.

Take racism. Islam has never segragted people along racial lines. But every KKKristina congragtion is segregated to this day.

Take women Rights. Islam gavce women Rights in Surah 4. KKKristianity still has notr done so.

Take slavery. Islam declared war on slavery in Surah 96. KKKristinityu still has not.

The list grows.

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#2723 Feb 16, 2013
Lol !!!
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#2724 Feb 16, 2013
FUCKmohammed wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah? What about a potential world-wide pandemic beginning in the birthplace of Islam?
"A new virus has health officials on alert: Earlier this year, a Saudi Arabian patient died from a new coronavirus, the family of viruses that includes both the common cold and severe acute respiratory syndrome"
Not surprising something so potentially harmful to the human race should appear where the vile plague of Islam sprang from.
You fcking moron.
Saudi Arabia should be quarantined... don't want that to spread to non-Muz. Once they're all dead, make sure the virus is gone, and then the whole country can be given to Israel... to whom it is owed, given Mohalfman's genocide of Arabia Jews as well as all that was lost by the Sephardim to Arab racist pogroms in 1947-48.

How nice it would be to see Arabia productive, civilized and sane... such an improvement over its current Islamobarbaric degeneracy.
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#2725 Feb 16, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
On just about every point.
Take Monotheism. KKKristianity has wateresd it down to mean trinityor tritehism. But Islam still maina=tains the Original Monotheism.
Take racism. Islam has never segragted people along racial lines. But every KKKristina congragtion is segregated to this day.
Take women Rights. Islam gavce women Rights in Surah 4. KKKristianity still has notr done so.
Take slavery. Islam declared war on slavery in Surah 96. KKKristinityu still has not.
The list grows.
Islam gave women rights!!!????

Islam has been a force AGAINST slavery???!!!

Oh you're a laugh-riot, Abeed.
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#2726 Feb 16, 2013
yop wrote:
Scuse me boy,islam is not the best religion ever.islam is as fine as other religions.it is not the wisest either.you tend to worship islam too much,so much that you end up insulting other religions which are at least as respectable as yours.follow your quran advises:stay tolerant and polite.
The bloody Kor'an in fact instructs them to hate all others, and to persecute them. Christians and Jews they are ordered to let some of them live, but as 3rd class citizens constantly abused. Others are to be killed.

This is why Muzscum massacred 80-100 million people in India. Look at the vile crap these Muzslimes in here have said to me for being a Hindu/pagan.

But things have changed. The Muz do not currently have the power to succeed in their global jihad. They are headed for a BIG fall and it won't be long now...
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#2727 Feb 16, 2013
dcool wrote:
Y'all prefer gay Marriage and stuff uh ? Now ALLAh is About to punish Us all ,the new Meteor Shower event in Russia early this Morning ,Is just the beginning If Y'all don't comply with ALLAH's Order ! WATCH !
What a psycho you are, boy!

You sound like Jerry Falwell the fundy Christian nutcase saying that 9-11 occurred as God's wrath on homosexuals! LOL!!!

When I'm feeding your body parts to the wildlife, just consider it Kali's wrath on you for being a filthy Muzscum buttboy.

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2728 Feb 16, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Every Muslim knows that Islam is superior to KKKristianity. This is not an opinion. This if objective fact. I do not care if you do not like hearing it. Plug your ears. Loo the other way. Ignore it. But do not tell me not to say it because it is the Truth.
And believe what you want, and its noo fact its an opinion, Islam is a lie, islam is superior when it comes to volience yess so get off my case. Dirty muslims think you better then everyone God said nobody was perfect so shut up.

Level 1

Location hidden

#2729 Feb 16, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
I would ignore it just like I ignore everything else you kkkrazy KKKristiamns say. Have you ever seen me in a KKKristian forum or thread? Of course not. And you will never see me in one, much less insulting the religion or its prophets and definitely not insulting GOD.
did i ask if you where noo, islam isnt a religion of God so i can insult it all i want.

Level 1

Location hidden

#2730 Feb 16, 2013
You muslims seem to block out the bad in islam...

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#2731 Feb 16, 2013
pharaohxavier wrote:
You muslims seem to block out the bad in islam...
\

The so-called "bad in Islam" is always based on lies and propaganda. But you KKKristians are too stupid to know better.

Level 1

Location hidden

#2732 Feb 16, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>\
The so-called "bad in Islam" is always based on lies and propaganda. But you KKKristians are too stupid to know better.
so islam nevet did anything bad ever?
White Out

Houston, TX

#2733 Feb 16, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>\
How long were you in eh slammer before you converted to MuzMud?

Level 1

Location hidden

#2734 Feb 16, 2013
White Out wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha thats a good one.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#2735 Feb 16, 2013
pharaohxavier wrote:
<quoted text>
so islam nevet did anything bad ever?
Never. God NEVER does anything bad. It is simple.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#2736 Feb 16, 2013
White Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Dog, I have never been to prison.

Level 1

Location hidden

#2737 Feb 16, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Never. God NEVER does anything bad. It is simple.
This shows how dumb you are. Islam is not perfect God does not claim islam, islam we bring our end.
yop

France

#2738 Feb 16, 2013
It seems islam has practised slavery some centuries ago. Moreother,muslims are not so clean as you say about segregation. Lots of christians or more globally,non-islamic religious,got killed in some arabic countries as algeria for instance where french christian priests were slaughtered. And how can you explain those tortures and those sadistic and violent beheading of poor innocent prisoners by muslims? This is worst than segregation. This is madness. As for the women's rights,you are not up with that in many islamic countries...
And about the beheading,those grim videos have upset me so much that i cannot sleep very well after i saw that.i could not watch until the end as much violent and sad it was.but which kinds of persons are able to do that,then to film it,and to be pleased of doing such unbearable murderers? Who except fools,and crazy uneducated haters? Fortunately all muslims are not like that,but...they afraid me. You cannot definately say that muslims are innocents. Some of them are dangerous murderers. Yes,islam is a wise religion. But it is not well interpreted by those crazy fools.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biracial IS NOT black 4 min SadButTrue 218
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RealDave 1,205,769
black men love to date fat and ugly white women 9 min Big Knob 74
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 11 min Ben YISRAEL 112,295
Why is Maceo Insecure with WM/BW relationships? 15 min SadButTrue 1
News Official resigns after insulting Obama, Holder,... 16 min serfs up 112
Why Whites can use the "N" word 17 min Wadi 1
Yemen's crisis worsens 40 min Wadi 28
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 41 min Curious Me 31,994
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 55 min trish_b 122,648