|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Abdurratln had gay sex in prison and enjoyed it wrote:
.....on Valentine Day, we donated blood to increase the availbable in Gha na.
What did you want to do that for? They've been effectively reducing the number of AIDS cases so they poured your shit down the toilet.
Abdurratln sucked prison cock wrote:
This and many similar things is why the Affrican masses love us.........
They think you are a bunch of mugs, a bunch of up-your-arse fanatsists. But they'll take your money.

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

pharaohxavier wrote:
<quoted text>
everybody does! Why do you think people are insulting this topic??
So are you guys feeling insulted by the topic "Islam an empire of faith"???? If NOT why insulting It ??
Please Elaborate !

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

bamako,mali

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Islam is the best religion ever !

NEXT !

ALLAH AKBAR !

LOL !

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

bamako,mali

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Typo
Why feel the need to insult it ?*

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

dcool wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you guys feeling insulted by the topic "Islam an empire of faith"???? If NOT why insulting It ??
Please Elaborate !
empire of faith....now think if i put Christianity empire of faith would you comment and say its a lie and islam is true.

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

bamako,mali

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

pharaohxavier wrote:
<quoted text>
empire of faith....now think if i put Christianity empire of faith would you comment and say its a lie and islam is true.
Nobody said christianity wasn't True ,YOU 'vesaid islam is a lie ,We've said we believe in Jesus as an immaculate conception Son of Mary ,We believe He was a messenger of god !

I have told you earlier that the first 72 Muslims WERE saved by a Christian King, with whom they've seek refuge in Abyssinia, on prophet mohamed's Orders ,What don't You understand ?

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

bamako,mali

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Y'all prefer gay Marriage and stuff uh ? Now ALLAh is About to punish Us all ,the new Meteor Shower event in Russia early this Morning ,Is just the beginning If Y'all don't comply with ALLAH's Order ! WATCH !

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

bamako,mali

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

A Meteor Shower In Russia !

ALLAH AKBAR !

NEXT !

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

dcool wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody said christianity wasn't True ,YOU 'vesaid islam is a lie ,We've said we believe in Jesus as an immaculate conception Son of Mary ,We believe He was a messenger of god !
I have told you earlier that the first 72 Muslims WERE saved by a Christian King, with whom they've seek refuge in Abyssinia, on prophet mohamed's Orders ,What don't You understand ?
have you not seen the post where it says christianty is false, and you all think where told lies. How can it be true if you all said it was lies? What you dont understand is that i dont like how one religiom can be better then another. You put islam is the greatest well clearly that is an opinion. So if you want me to shut up dont put its the greatest religion put a great religion. Show me where i said Christianity is the Greatest cause i never did all religions are bad in a way all have secrets believe it or not.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

And i dont believe in gay marriage. So dont say yall, yall believe in stoning, give somebody a chance to repent there sins.

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

bamako,mali

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

NEXT !

ISlam IS an Empire of Faith !

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Many KKKrisztians are good people. I will go so far as to say most are. But they have been tricked. They have been lied to. See, I grew up in the KKKristian church, the Baptists and the Methodits to be exact. I joined the Metodist as a middle school boy. When I became a Muslim I forgot to resign. So I am still a member of the Methodist Church.
But when it comes to things like Episcopalianism, I will never accept same sex marriage and that type of European insanity.
Another thing about the Episcopalians is they are the ones who first imposed racial segregation. So they have a lot of sins to repent from. In the mean time, they are KKKristians to me. I think there is still a Kristian Knights of the Klu Klus Klan around. So you see how serious this is and how deep it is in western society. Islam is a huge improvemnet pover KKKristianity whether yo spell it witha "k" or not. I spell it with three "k's" in order to make people think.
Sir,

interesting post, thanks.

a whiteboi
FUCKmohammed

Sheffield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

attai1 the filthy french CUNT wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir,
interesting post, thanks.
a whiteboi
Why don't you crawl up his arse? You fcking waste of space.
FUCKmohammed

Sheffield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

dcool sucks Mohammeds cock in hell wrote:
A Meteor Shower In Russia !
ALLAH AKBAR !
NEXT !
Yeah? What about a potential world-wide pandemic beginning in the birthplace of Islam?

"A new virus has health officials on alert: Earlier this year, a Saudi Arabian patient died from a new coronavirus, the family of viruses that includes both the common cold and severe acute respiratory syndrome"

Not surprising something so potentially harmful to the human race should appear where the vile plague of Islam sprang from.

You fcking moron.
FUCKmohammed

Sheffield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

dcool the fucking rapist wrote:
Y'all prefer gay Marriage and stuff uh ? Now ALLAh is About to punish Us all ,the new Meteor Shower event in Russia early this Morning ,Is just the beginning If Y'all don't comply with ALLAH's Order ! WATCH !
Go and marry an 8 year old girl like your boss did and shut the fck up you idiot.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

dcool wrote:
Typo
Why feel the need to insult it ?*
They are kkkrazy KKKristians.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

pharaohxavier wrote:
<quoted text>
I would ignore it just like I ignore everything else you kkkrazy KKKristiamns say. Have you ever seen me in a KKKristian forum or thread? Of course not. And you will never see me in one, much less insulting the religion or its prophets and definitely not insulting GOD.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

pharaohxavier wrote:
<quoted text>
have you not seen the post where it says christianty is false, and you all think where told lies. How can it be true if you all said it was lies? What you dont understand is that i dont like how one religiom can be better then another. You put islam is the greatest well clearly that is an opinion. So if you want me to shut up dont put its the greatest religion put a great religion. Show me where i said Christianity is the Greatest cause i never did all religions are bad in a way all have secrets believe it or not.
Every Muslim knows that Islam is superior to KKKristianity. This is not an opinion. This if objective fact. I do not care if you do not like hearing it. Plug your ears. Loo the other way. Ignore it. But do not tell me not to say it because it is the Truth.

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

bamako,mali

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

NEXT !

ALLAH AKBAR !

Islam's an Empire of faith for sure !
yop

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Scuse me boy,islam is not the best religion ever.islam is as fine as other religions.it is not the wisest either.you tend to worship islam too much,so much that you end up insulting other religions which are at least as respectable as yours.follow your quran advises:stay tolerant and polite.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,501 - 2,520 of4,401
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

450 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why are White women so beautiful? (Jun '08) 5 min Drilling for the nerve 38
Why do Married BM Always Father Multiple babies... 5 min SadButTrue 7
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 6 min blonde 113,239
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 9 min Black Power 89,151
Farrakhan urges Detroit to redevelop all neighb... 15 min dragonpat 467
African People: Black Americans DO NOT Claim Yo... 23 min Bigsmoke 266
why are there no black Navy Seals ??? (May '13) 35 min MrTuffguy 112
Just in! Lupita Nyong'o Name Most Beautiful! 54 min Drilling for the nerve 179
The Spotted Place 1 hr Ugh 124