Islam an empire of faith

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#2550 Feb 10, 2013
Believe what GOD said, not what you or any stupid preacher said.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#2551 Feb 10, 2013
yop wrote:
There are also muslims who turn into cristians...
Only insane Muslms will claim to be KKKristians. This is why we do not tolerate any such non-sense. You have to be a fool to begin with if you claim that Jesus is GOD's son or any such non-sense as that. And if you preach that Muslims, they might harm you. This is reality. So if you get locked up or killed or your head off, it is because you are not using your head. If you do not use your head, you do not need it.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#2552 Feb 10, 2013
Barros Serrano

United States

#2553 Feb 10, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Only insane Muslms will claim to be KKKristians. This is why we do not tolerate any such non-sense. You have to be a fool to begin with if you claim that Jesus is GOD's son or any such non-sense as that. And if you preach that Muslims, they might harm you. This is reality. So if you get locked up or killed or your head off, it is because you are not using your head. If you do not use your head, you do not need it.
I will say that and tell the truth about Islam in the presence of Muzslimes, and if they attempt to retaliate with violence I will deliver unto them life-changing injuries.

You keep your vile Islamothreats to yourself, boy. I may stop by your office (I know where it is) and tell you a few things about your False Prophet. Try to respond violently, boy, and see what happens to your ass... and I don't mean the buttsex you Muzscum love so much.
Barros Serrano

United States

#2554 Feb 10, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
You are free to believe that. But if you open your stupid mouth to say that in a Muslim environment, you are likely to get a foot in your stupid mouth. We have rights too. GOD Told us that Jesus is not any son of any god. So, do not contradict GOD in a Muslim environment. That is an insult to GOD. And we won't take it.
I advocate that people say just that... plus phrases such as “the Koran is a book of lies,”“Allah is a mask of Satan,” and “Mohalfman was a perverted liar,” all in front of Muzslimes, and when they attempt violence, shoot the mofos! It's legal... self-defense, and a great way to teach the Muz that their rights end where mine begin.

DEATH to ISLAM!!!

And you WILL take it, Abdul. You'll take it or else, boy!

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#2555 Feb 10, 2013
&fe ature=player_detailpage

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#2556 Feb 10, 2013

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#2557 Feb 10, 2013

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#2558 Feb 10, 2013

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#2559 Feb 10, 2013
Proof that Jesus is not son of GOD:

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2560 Feb 10, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
You are free to believe that. But if you open your stupid mouth to say that in a Muslim environment, you are likely to get a foot in your stupid mouth. We have rights too. GOD Told us that Jesus is not any son of any god. So, do not contradict GOD in a Muslim environment. That is an insult to GOD. And we won't take it.
do not say i have a stupid mouth for beliving he is the son respect my belief i dont disrespect yours, and dont say its a insult to God because that is your opinion. Have respect for my faith please
yop

France

#2561 Feb 11, 2013
It is not because a person does not thought like you that she is silly and does not need his head,so we can behead her.you must try to accept others beliefs and opinions.otherwise it means you are not tolerant.some persons have the right to believe things you do not.for example the fact that jesus is god's son.maybe it is craps for you but for them it is the truth,and you ought to accept it as i accept your beliefs.
FUCKmohammed

Harrogate, UK

#2562 Feb 11, 2013
Abdurratln the stupid bastard wrote:
Believe what GOD said, not what you or any stupid preacher said.
You've got this book, right, that somebody told you was the word of God? That God wrote this book through a murdering child rapist lunatic in a cave in the desert and you BELIEVED them?

Pretty funny shit. You gonna find that out when you die, that the joke's on you.

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#2563 Feb 11, 2013
james wrote:
<quoted text>
you act as if Islam did nothing! All religions are bad islam is the most radical! Flying planes into buildings! If my dad didnt die that day he would agree you muslims have done harsh things your the retard! You and your stupid religion!
Sorry to hear you've lost your Dad may he rest in peace !But you need to understand that muslims died in these buildings too and those responsible for that terrible act were not acting as muslims ,In Islam Suicide is a great sin ,Killing innocents is even worse ,So you can't call these guys muslims and if bin laden tought he was doing it according to islam or to get Allah's blessings why wasn't he or his kids on those planes ??
Y'all need to think harder guys !

Islam is a great religion trust me on that one !

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#2564 Feb 11, 2013
Next !

Allah is the greatest !

Anything in the heavens and earth belong to he !

Level 1

Jacksonville, FL

#2565 Feb 11, 2013
I HATE Muslims more than anything, and I ALWAYS SMILE when I hear about one of them being MADE GOOD >:)

F uck Islam, f uck Allah, and f uck pedo Muhammad...
FUCKmohammed

Harrogate, UK

#2566 Feb 11, 2013
dcool wrote:
<quoted text>
....Islam is a great religion trust me on that one !
That's the point though fuckface, nobody is ever gonna trust a murdering bunch of liars. So shut the fck up.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#2567 Feb 11, 2013
pharaohxavier wrote:
<quoted text>
do not say i have a stupid mouth for beliving he is the son respect my belief i dont disrespect yours, and dont say its a insult to God because that is your opinion. Have respect for my faith please
I have no respect for KKKristianity, fool. I do not like having to say this, but it is true. How can anyone respect a religion based on some idiot hearing a voice in the sky saying Jesuis is GOD's son? That makes no kind of sense that any intelligent person can respect, fool.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#2568 Feb 11, 2013
yop wrote:
It is not because a person does not thought like you that she is silly and does not need his head,so we can behead her.you must try to accept others beliefs and opinions.otherwise it means you are not tolerant.some persons have the right to believe things you do not.for example the fact that jesus is god's son.maybe it is craps for you but for them it is the truth,and you ought to accept it as i accept your beliefs.
No. GOD gave us all a brain. Anybody who claims Jesus is son of GOD is either crazy or a liar.

Level 1

Location hidden

#2569 Feb 11, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no respect for KKKristianity, fool. I do not like having to say this, but it is true. How can anyone respect a religion based on some idiot hearing a voice in the sky saying Jesuis is GOD's son? That makes no kind of sense that any intelligent person can respect, fool.
your the fool i asked to respect my faith and you say all of that? Jesus is the son of God you dont have to belive it. This is why people are jumping islam because of people like you. Im a idiot for beliving my faith?? Well your idiot for beliving your fake religion. Jesus was more of a prophet then muhammed. Jesus was a virgin birth muhammed was not. Jesus said he was the son so did God. Muhammed has no proof God said anything

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min mdbuilder 1,620,290
Latino Men/Black Women (Mar '12) 2 min Cigar Face 26 4,228
Can America Become 80% White Again? 11 min Harrisson 206
Famous black movie lines? 18 min Ttt 5
OOPS! Pre-Human remains found in GERMANY! 29 min Redefined 28
Walls of Benin - 4 times longer than the Grea... (Sep '12) 46 min kkklexym 27
9.7 million yo hominid teeth found in Germany 54 min George 10
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr Trollslayer 35,340
Black people leech off of white people 1 hr Redefined 140
Why did Jack Ruby shoot Lee Harvey Oswald? 2 hr Got_Rope 7
More from around the web