Islam an empire of faith

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#2529 Feb 10, 2013
james wrote:
<quoted text>
You muslims are all the same threating people, i wish you would put your hands on me. Muhammed is no prophet. He may speak of God but he is no prophet to me and gets no respect muslims think there the best when there not. Islam shouldnt even be in America.
i WISH i COULD REACH YOUR COWARDLY AZZZ. You are hiding behind the internet.

I am going to put your stupidazzz on ignore. You are not worth talking to.
james

Midland, TX

#2530 Feb 10, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
i WISH i COULD REACH YOUR COWARDLY AZZZ. You are hiding behind the internet.
I am going to put your stupidazzz on ignore. You are not worth talking to.
muslim.....what does your quran say about violence and profanity? It is the purest book there is why are you saying these harsh things? If i am misguided and your quran is right your sinning more then me and you have the laws
james

Midland, TX

#2531 Feb 10, 2013
dcool wrote:
<quoted text>
It's proven Idiot Proven and undisputed fact ,Christianity has killed so many peeps in europe that some decided to take over the new world to escape exations in europe Freedom of religion in america is one of its cosequences ,Catholics killed countless Protestants and it's still on in Ireland !
they burnt scientists and so_called sorcerers Go ahaead and count FOOL !
And remember pilgrims flee Europe to Americas for that reason but a manipulated Idiot like yourself has a hard time grasping it!
Now move your ignorant butt somewhere else PLEASE !
Stupid retard !!!

you act as if Islam did nothing! All religions are bad islam is the most radical! Flying planes into buildings! If my dad didnt die that day he would agree you muslims have done harsh things your the retard! You and your stupid religion!

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#2532 Feb 10, 2013
dcool wrote:
<quoted text>
It's proven Idiot Proven and undisputed fact ,Christianity has killed so many peeps in europe that some decided to take over the new world to escape exations in europe Freedom of religion in america is one of its cosequences ,Catholics killed countless Protestants and it's still on in Ireland !
they burnt scientists and so_called sorcerers Go ahaead and count FOOL !
And remember pilgrims flee Europe to Americas for that reason but a manipulated Idiot like yourself has a hard time grasping it!
Now move your ignorant butt somewhere else PLEASE !
Stupid retard !!!
You see that stupid dog is doing nothing but trying t oporvoke us. Ignore his dumbass
james

Midland, TX

#2533 Feb 10, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
You see that stupid dog is doing nothing but trying t oporvoke us. Ignore his dumbass
shut up. go to mecca and walk around your rock and stay there! Chill with your sand monkey cousins

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#2534 Feb 10, 2013
&fe ature=player_detailpage

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2535 Feb 10, 2013
Woe

Level 1

Location hidden

#2536 Feb 10, 2013
Wow*
Barros Serrano

United States

#2537 Feb 10, 2013
dcool wrote:
<quoted text>
Then talk about christianity fool it has more blood on its hands than both judaism & Islam combined .
ALLAH AKBAR
Islam is for those who think .
Like it or not it's the way it is .
That is utterly false, Islamoclone boy.

Muzslimes committed history's greatest genocide in India.

Muzslimes slaved more Africans and caused more death in the process even than the euroimperialist slavers.

Muzslimes continue to be behind nearly every violent conflict in the world today.

Islam: an Empire of Filth.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#2539 Feb 10, 2013
Barros Serrano

United States

#2540 Feb 10, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?f eature=player_detailpage&v =xq7khMFo5RA
Do the Muzscum state to such converts clearly that if you become apostate we will kill you?

Just wondering... I'll bet they don't mention that.

I'll bet they also don't explain to the women that they now have no rights, must obey their husband absolutely, and may be beaten with impunity, and their children subject to honor killing by male family members....

Oh yeah, I'll bet they forget to tell them that as well.

You vile piece of Islamofeces... take your propaganda and shove it deep.
yop

France

#2541 Feb 10, 2013
All religions claim the same things. Above all, Islam, Judaism or cristianism teach respect and tolerance between persons, whatever their origins or their beliefs. Seeing that you try to impose an idea to another, then you become intolerant and deny the basis of each of your religions. so I can notice you are all sinners on this forum by non-respecting these principles.maybe i am less religious than you,but at least i respect those principles...which leads me closer to god thoughts than you will ever be.
Barros Serrano

United States

#2542 Feb 10, 2013
yop wrote:
All religions claim the same things. Above all, Islam, Judaism or cristianism teach respect and tolerance between persons, whatever their origins or their beliefs. Seeing that you try to impose an idea to another, then you become intolerant and deny the basis of each of your religions. so I can notice you are all sinners on this forum by non-respecting these principles.maybe i am less religious than you,but at least i respect those principles...which leads me closer to god thoughts than you will ever be.
Islam does not teach tolerance. It teaches to maintain a state of war with nonbelievers (kaffirs). And for 14 centuries the behavior of Muzslimes has conformed to that.

I'm pagan, Hindu, and we believe that people should be left alone to seek their own path. Muzslimes in India of course did not follow that, and massacred 80-100 million Buddhists, Hindus and Sikhs for being “idolators”.

Islam is a clear and present danger to all non-Muslims, as well as to any women or men with a mind of their own within Muzscum society.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#2543 Feb 10, 2013
yop wrote:
Anyone who cannot respect another's religion is not religious. I respect Jesus. But I do not respect liars who claim that Jesus is GOD. If gthey insist that he is GOD, that is cool too. But do not tell such a stupid lie andthen insult the Truth which is Islam. Islam said Jesus is not a deity. Do not insutlt us for saying that. And I won't insult you for saying that he is. If you want to discuss it which I do not want to do, I will show you logical proof that he is not GOD. And when I show you proof, do not insult me for doing it. This is civlized disicussion. If you canot do that, get lost. I won't take your stupid crap.
yop

France

#2544 Feb 10, 2013
No problem.i respect your beliefs.but you guys always insult and threaten each others.that s why i say you are not as religious as you think.

Level 1

Location hidden

#2545 Feb 10, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who cannot respect another's religion is not religious. I respect Jesus. But I do not respect liars who claim that Jesus is GOD. If gthey insist that he is GOD, that is cool too. But do not tell such a stupid lie andthen insult the Truth which is Islam. Islam said Jesus is not a deity. Do not insutlt us for saying that. And I won't insult you for saying that he is. If you want to discuss it which I do not want to do, I will show you logical proof that he is not GOD. And when I show you proof, do not insult me for doing it. This is civlized disicussion. If you canot do that, get lost. I won't take your stupid crap.
i agree he is not God but the son. There is only one true God. And stop with all the "oh they did this they did that" and i mean that to everyone who is criticzing eachother stop with the insults over religion.
Barros Serrano

United States

#2546 Feb 10, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Many Hindus believe Jesus to have been an incarnation of Vishnu... therefore “God”.

However, to claim that Islam is truth... LOL!!! there is no way anyone can buy that bullshit, given the OBVIOUS problems with the perverted murdering lying False Prophet Mohalfman, the obvious contradictions and BULLSHIT in the Koranic Book of Lies, and the behavior of Muzslimes for 14 centuries... by their fruits shall ye know them, said Jesus, and he sure was right.

The fruit of Islam is madness, mayhem, murder, repression, terrorism, misogyny and mental slavery.

DEATH to ISLAM!

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#2547 Feb 10, 2013
yop wrote:
No problem.i respect your beliefs.but you guys always insult and threaten each others.that s why i say you are not as religious as you think.
&fe ature=player_detailpage

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#2548 Feb 10, 2013
pharaohxavier wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree he is not God but the son. There is only one true God. And stop with all the "oh they did this they did that" and i mean that to everyone who is criticzing eachother stop with the insults over religion.
You are free to believe that. But if you open your stupid mouth to say that in a Muslim environment, you are likely to get a foot in your stupid mouth. We have rights too. GOD Told us that Jesus is not any son of any god. So, do not contradict GOD in a Muslim environment. That is an insult to GOD. And we won't take it.
yop

France

#2549 Feb 10, 2013
There are also muslims who turn into cristians...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump= Is he forgetting all the lies he has tol... 3 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Realtime 1,405,342
DNC Convention: Bernie supporters WALK OUT prom... 6 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 5
Trump: The Uncontrollable Pathological Liar! 8 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 9
News Black Women Denied Entry Into Popular London Cl... (Sep '15) 10 min Spotted Girl 5
Is Donald Trump a Worthless Pile of Shat 13 min GetitrightTrumpGo... 1
Black on White Hate Crimes and Violence (Jan '08) 20 min T-BOS 10
NATE SILVER : Trump will win 27 min Hillary 2016 27
I am Calling all the US whites European Americans 3 hr Concentrated Juice 78
What race are Somalis? (Aug '07) 4 hr Dark Truth 14,530
More from around the web