|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

james wrote:
<quoted text>
muhammed copied stuff from christians and jews.
Muhammed the false prophet
That is a LIE. Prove he copied stuff from anybody otyehr than GOD.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

And if you are in doubt as to which We have revealed to Our servant, then produce a sura like it, and call on your helper, besides Allah, if you are truthful.(Qur'an 2:23)

And if you are in doubt as to which We have revealed to Our servant, then produce a sura like it, and call on your helper, besides Allah, if you are truthful.(Qur'an 2:23)

But if ye cannot - and of a surety ye cannot - then fear the Fire whose fuel is men and stones,- which is prepared for those who reject Faith.-- Qur'an 2.24 (trans. A. Yusuf Ali)

2:23 And if ye are in doubt As to what We have revealed From time to time to Our servant, Then produce a Sura Like thereunto; And call your witnesses or helpers (If there are any) besides God, if your (doubts) are true.

2:23 And if ye are in doubt As to what We have revealed From time to time to Our servant, Then produce a Sura Like thereunto; And call your witnesses or helpers (If there are any) besides God, if your (doubts) are true.

11:13 Or they may say, "He forged it." Say, "Bring ye then ten Suras Forged,
like unto it, and call (To your aid) whomsoever Ye can, other than God!- If
ye speak the truth!

All of mankind and Jinns together

17:88 Say: "If the whole Of mankind and Jinns Were to gather together To
produce the like Of this Qur-an, they Could not produce The like thereof,
even if They backed up each other.

52:34 Let them then produce A recital like unto it,- if (it be) they speak The Truth.

( http://mukto-mona.net/Articles/avijit/produce... )
james

Midland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Abdurratln wrote:
But if ye cannot - and of a surety ye cannot - then fear the Fire whose fuel is men and stones,- which is prepared for those who reject Faith.-- Qur'an 2.24 (trans. A. Yusuf Ali)
11:13 Or they may say, "He forged it." Say, "Bring ye then ten Suras Forged,
like unto it, and call (To your aid) whomsoever Ye can, other than God!- If
ye speak the truth!
All of mankind and Jinns together
17:88 Say: "If the whole Of mankind and Jinns Were to gather together To
produce the like Of this Qur-an, they Could not produce The like thereof,
even if They backed up each other.
52:34 Let them then produce A recital like unto it,- if (it be) they speak The Truth.
( http://mukto-mona.net/Articles/avijit/produce... )
your quran is not even pure, Muslims claim the Koran is a miracle merely because it was allegedly transmitted perfectly without alteration and flaw till the second coming. Since the Harry Potter books will certainly be transmitted perfectly without alteration or flaw, and be around until the second coming, my question is: does this make the Harry Potter books a miracle like the Koran?
james

Midland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Muslims claim, that a proof the Koran was from God, is that it contains scientifically accurate information about Embryology before man discovered it for himself. However, all the information in the Koran regarding Embryology is copied from three sources, 1. A Greek doctor named Galen, who lived of 150 AD. 2. A Jewish doctor named Samuel ha-Yehudi who lived 150 AD. 3. the Greek father of medicine Hippocrates who lived 400 BC. My question is: in light of the fact that all the information contained in the Koran was already in print by these three doctors, will you retract the argument on Embryology? If not, will you supply one detail revealed in the Koran about Embryology, that was not already revealed or that was new?
muminfreedomfigh ta

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a LIE. Prove he copied stuff from anybody otyehr than GOD.
Surah kafiroon applies to all the islamic detractors. We have conveyed the message so we are free of them ackhi.
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Muslims hate and fear women.

They prefer to bugger young boys.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

james wrote:
<quoted text>
your quran is not even pure, Muslims claim the Koran is a miracle merely because it was allegedly transmitted perfectly without alteration and flaw till the second coming. Since the Harry Potter books will certainly be transmitted perfectly without alteration or flaw, and be around until the second coming, my question is: does this make the Harry Potter books a miracle like the Koran?
No other book is like The Quran. If there is show it to us.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

james wrote:
Muslims claim, that a proof the Koran was from God, is that it contains scientifically accurate information about Embryology before man discovered it for himself. However, all the information in the Koran regarding Embryology is copied from three sources, 1. A Greek doctor named Galen, who lived of 150 AD. 2. A Jewish doctor named Samuel ha-Yehudi who lived 150 AD. 3. the Greek father of medicine Hippocrates who lived 400 BC. My question is: in light of the fact that all the information contained in the Koran was already in print by these three doctors, will you retract the argument on Embryology? If not, will you supply one detail revealed in the Koran about Embryology, that was not already revealed or that was new?
PROVE it dog. What book and what page number?

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Imagine that. The stupid lying dog knew he did not have any evidence. But he came here anyhow thinking he could bluff his way through. So, I asked him what book. That was two hours ago and he still cannot tell us what book where all the Quranic Knowldge such as evolution and embryology can be found prior to Revelation. It simply is not there.

Another thing they cannot show us is that Women had any rights at ll prior to Revelation of S=urah an-Nisa. Yet another thing they cannot show us who wrote a constitutional government prior to Muahmmad. Muhammad (Peace and Blessings be upon him) wrote the first constition for a government. Therefore, the US constitutipon had no choice but to copy from ours.( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_of_... )

Notice how I alweays give proof. But that lying dog does not give any proof at all.
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Abdurratln wrote:
Imagine that. The stupid lying dog knew he did not have any evidence. But he came here anyhow thinking he could bluff his way through. So, I asked him what book. That was two hours ago and he still cannot tell us what book where all the Quranic Knowldge such as evolution and embryology can be found prior to Revelation. It simply is not there.
Another thing they cannot show us is that Women had any rights at ll prior to Revelation of S=urah an-Nisa. Yet another thing they cannot show us who wrote a constitutional government prior to Muahmmad. Muhammad (Peace and Blessings be upon him) wrote the first constition for a government. Therefore, the US constitutipon had no choice but to copy from ours.( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_of_... )
Notice how I alweays give proof. But that lying dog does not give any proof at all.
USA Constitution was copied from that of the Iroquois League, you lying Muzscum.

This is the sort of history taught in an Islamic society... pure lies. They invented science, they invented freedom... though today we see no science and little freedom coming from Islamic societies.

It is my fervent prayer that I reincarnate anywhere EXCEPT a Muslim society!
james

Midland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Abdurratln wrote:
that is the proof! I can ask you any question about islam and you couldnt answer it without insulting me.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

james wrote:
<quoted text>
that is the proof! I can ask you any question about islam and you couldnt answer it without insulting me.
I have the right to insult anyone and everyone who effs with me. You insulted the Holy Prophet.(Peace Blessings be upon him.) Dog, if you want to talk to me, you must refrain from insulting any of the prophets.(Peace and Blessinsgbe upon them all.) I do not care which one it is. Do not insult Mushmmad. Do not insult Jdesus. Do not insult Moses. Get it, dog?

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

james

Midland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
I have the right to insult anyone and everyone who effs with me. You insulted the Holy Prophet.(Peace Blessings be upon him.) Dog, if you want to talk to me, you must refrain from insulting any of the prophets.(Peace and Blessinsgbe upon them all.) I do not care which one it is. Do not insult Mushmmad. Do not insult Jdesus. Do not insult Moses. Get it, dog?
i only insult muhammed that liar. Hes not a prophet

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

james wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is crying you fool! I am a proud christian like the same pride you take in Islam so shut up with your profanity, muhammed would be as ashamed of you. Islam is my enemy because of people like you.
Then talk about christianity fool it has more blood on its hands than both judaism & Islam combined .
ALLAH AKBAR

Islam is for those who think .

Like it or not it's the way it is .

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

james wrote:
<quoted text>
i only insult muhammed that liar. Hes not a prophet
Dog, do not insulot ANY Prophet.(Peace and Blesings be upon them all) Otherwise, you and I cannot ever ghet alone. If you hate Muhammad, kreep iot to yourself when you speak to me.

Dog,this is Islam.No Muslim would insult ANY prophet. If I could get my hands on you, I would do a lot more than insult you. I would do you some serious bodily harm. So count you lucky stars and get off this.
james

Midland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

dcool wrote:
<quoted text>
Then talk about christianity fool it has more blood on its hands than both judaism & Islam combined .
ALLAH AKBAR
Islam is for those who think .
Like it or not it's the way it is .
Islam has more blood you idiot! Your a fool for not seeing that, a lie it is

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Leave it alone, dog.
james

Midland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Dog, do not insulot ANY Prophet.(Peace and Blesings be upon them all) Otherwise, you and I cannot ever ghet alone. If you hate Muhammad, kreep iot to yourself when you speak to me.
Dog,this is Islam.No Muslim would insult ANY prophet. If I could get my hands on you, I would do a lot more than insult you. I would do you some serious bodily harm. So count you lucky stars and get off this.
You muslims are all the same threating people, i wish you would put your hands on me. Muhammed is no prophet. He may speak of God but he is no prophet to me and gets no respect muslims think there the best when there not. Islam shouldnt even be in America.
james

Midland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Abdurratln wrote:
Leave it alone, dog.
You bat.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 5 min Moorspeaks 2,949
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 14 min Truth Hurts 4,471
I will never sell my Nigerian queens out 18 min Stupid Thread 32
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 20 min Asare 24,991
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 21 min Stupid Thread 24,196
There's A War On The Black Male 46 min Diva 329
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 48 min Mugsy 1,099,220
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 1 hr haha 120,440
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 1 hr NotSoDivineMsM 1,813
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••