Islam an empire of faith

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#2489 Feb 9, 2013
james wrote:
<quoted text>
i dont want any feedback from my answers.
okay for one you have insulted jesus by saying his not the son.
To say that GOD has a son is an insult to GOD Almighty.
james wrote:
<quoted text>I will not insult islam if you wont insult christianity that simple
I can stand the sight of blood its killing im not okay with so im not sick for saying that i said it was wrong and yet you still put it up basically insulting me.
You are sick because you brought up the issue in the first place. None of that was on anybody's mind until you mentioned it.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#2490 Feb 9, 2013
I intended to insult you. I just did not want to use any foul language so thereby giving you an excuse to run to the moderators. Use I posted videos without any comments at all. The only thing I could have said in response to what you said would have been something nasty. You were baiting me and I refused to take the bait. Now, you are mad because I did not take the bait. F-U.
james

Midland, TX

#2491 Feb 9, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
To say that GOD has a son is an insult to GOD Almighty.
<quoted text>
You are sick because you brought up the issue in the first place. None of that was on anybody's mind until you mentioned it.
God has a son and he knows i speak the truth.

Noo your sick islam is a lie and i speak the truth you cant get mad at the truth so just suck it up F-U
james

Midland, TX

#2492 Feb 9, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
I intended to insult you. I just did not want to use any foul language so thereby giving you an excuse to run to the moderators. Use I posted videos without any comments at all. The only thing I could have said in response to what you said would have been something nasty. You were baiting me and I refused to take the bait. Now, you are mad because I did not take the bait. F-U.
wrong you posted then your sick dont blame me for anything, you watch the death of humans anf insulted me soo your sick
Barros Serrano

United States

#2493 Feb 9, 2013
There is nothing strange about the concept of "God" having a son. Is not Ganeesh the son of Shiva?

Muz are such silly asses... not to mention vile dangerous terrorist perverts.
james

Midland, TX

#2494 Feb 9, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
There is nothing strange about the concept of "God" having a son. Is not Ganeesh the son of Shiva?
Muz are such silly asses... not to mention vile dangerous terrorist perverts.
The fact is that islam is a bunch of crap. And the quran is a book of stuff taken from other peoples work in the past history

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#2495 Feb 9, 2013
james wrote:
<quoted text>
God has a son and he knows i speak the truth.
Noo your sick islam is a lie and i speak the truth you cant get mad at the truth so just suck it up F-U
Yaeh. I know: a voice in the sky told you that GOD has a son.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#2496 Feb 9, 2013
james wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong you posted then your sick dont blame me for anything, you watch the death of humans anf insulted me soo your sick
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#2497 Feb 9, 2013
james wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact is that islam is a bunch of crap. And the quran is a book of stuff taken from other peoples work in the past history
Prove it. Show me One Verse that was taken fr0om any other source. Idiots like you ought to know better than to say stuff like that. People has Read The Quran for 1400 years and not one has ever found One Verse that was taken from another sourfce. But since you are so dang smart, you show us One Verse
Barros Serrano

United States

#2498 Feb 9, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it. Show me One Verse that was taken fr0om any other source. Idiots like you ought to know better than to say stuff like that. People has Read The Quran for 1400 years and not one has ever found One Verse that was taken from another sourfce. But since you are so dang smart, you show us One Verse
The Koranic Book of Lies is a patchwork of pieces plagiarized from Judaism and Christianity.

Mohalfman made it all up, concocted it to create a pseudo-religious justification for his depredations.

Based on lies, created by a liar...

The Koran is pure shit.
muminfreedomfigh ta

United States

#2499 Feb 9, 2013
james wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact is that islam is a bunch of crap. And the quran is a book of stuff taken from other peoples work in the past history
The jews say the same thing about the bible. According to christianity jesus was a jew so he never believed in a trinity. The trinity is a pagan belief made to pacify new converts. This tactic was agreed on at the council of nicea. When barros an admitted pagan starts supporting your arguments for a trinity you should reexamine what you were taught and why it opposes jesus' beliefs.
Barros Serrano

United States

#2500 Feb 9, 2013
muminfreedomfighta wrote:
<quoted text>The jews say the same thing about the bible. According to christianity jesus was a jew so he never believed in a trinity. The trinity is a pagan belief made to pacify new converts. This tactic was agreed on at the council of nicea. When barros an admitted pagan starts supporting your arguments for a trinity you should reexamine what you were taught and why it opposes jesus' beliefs.
The trinity is a common and very ancient belief, older than Judaism.

Brahma-Vishnu-Shiva, Sarasvati, Lakshmi, Durga

Why should only Judaic beliefs be relied upon? Hinduism and European paganism are far older.

The biggest problem with how Christianity changed Jesus' teachings was in the elimination of the feminine aspect.

Islam, of course, since Mohalfman hated and feared women, is ultimately misogynist, even moreso than Judaism.

Interesting that you Muzclones believe in djinn yet complain about pagan intrusions into Christianity!
muminfreedomfigh ta

United States

#2501 Feb 9, 2013
Jinn and unseen have parallels in the the monotheistic religions. In islam the jinn are another creation so worshipping them isnt practiced. The creator not the created is our focus thus we dont feel the need to associate partners with ALLAH.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#2502 Feb 9, 2013
muminfreedomfighta wrote:
Jinn and unseen have parallels in the the monotheistic religions. In islam the jinn are another creation so worshipping them isnt practiced. The creator not the created is our focus thus we dont feel the need to associate partners with ALLAH.
There is no need to say that GOD has a son. The ONLY reason they do that is evil. GOD told them not to do it. So they do it to prove they can disobey.
Barros Serrano

United States

#2503 Feb 9, 2013
muminfreedomfighta wrote:
Jinn and unseen have parallels in the the monotheistic religions. In islam the jinn are another creation so worshipping them isnt practiced. The creator not the created is our focus thus we dont feel the need to associate partners with ALLAH.
Big problem with both Islam and Christianity. Creation is shunned. Creator made it, and us, together, here, but somehow it's all evil?

Pagans do not make that error.
james

Midland, TX

#2504 Feb 9, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Yaeh. I know: a voice in the sky told you that GOD has a son.
no the bible did smart one. And the voice in the sky who might that be? Cant think of anyone else but the almighty soooo?
james

Midland, TX

#2505 Feb 9, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it. Show me One Verse that was taken fr0om any other source. Idiots like you ought to know better than to say stuff like that. People has Read The Quran for 1400 years and not one has ever found One Verse that was taken from another sourfce. But since you are so dang smart, you show us One Verse
muhammed copied stuff from christians and jews.
Muhammed the false prophet
james

Midland, TX

#2506 Feb 9, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no need to say that GOD has a son. The ONLY reason they do that is evil. GOD told them not to do it. So they do it to prove they can disobey.
God has a son Jesus christ your just jealous of my savor

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#2507 Feb 9, 2013
james wrote:
<quoted text>
no the bible did smart one. And the voice in the sky who might that be? Cant think of anyone else but the almighty soooo?
I can think of some lying shouting from the hill side. But is is just as likely that you were muluciating. Maybe you had just smoked too much weed. Or worse, you are a schizo nutcase.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#2508 Feb 9, 2013
james wrote:
<quoted text>
muhammed copied stuff from christians and jews.
Muhammed the false prophet
That is a LIE. Prove he copied stuff from anybody otyehr than GOD.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eurafrica 1 min NubianSunset 71
Al Qaeda: Orlando Shooter Should Have Targeted ... 2 min NubianSunset 15
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 5 min yisarel 136,125
Blax commit more hate crimes than whites (May '11) 11 min Bozino 8
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 15 min Sicklecell Supporter 1,536
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 19 min larryX 32,720
If blacks would go home, the KKK would be unnec... 20 min Hmm 3
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr TranshumanX 46,605
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 2 hr Marcus Washington 122
More from around the web