Midland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Abdurratln wrote:
Looks like you gettingexcited now. No matter. I am going to put your sick lyingazzz on ignore soon.
muslim quiet. You cant win! I know its in your nature to be cruel i dont blame youu, your religion approves of evil and hate against others all you need is jesus the messiah.
james

Midland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo mama is a racist.
she could be i would never know

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

james wrote:
<quoted text>
muslim quiet. You cant win! I know its in your nature to be cruel i dont blame youu, your religion approves of evil and hate against others all you need is jesus the messiah.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
james

Midland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Abdurratln wrote:
very said he will be in my prayers. You just proved my point and if thats a threat youll be in for a surprise
Lucifer

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Barros Serrano wrote:
Obviously the one true path for all humanity is PAGANISM!
http://listverse.com/2008/04/02/8-atrocities-...

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

james wrote:
<quoted text>
very said he will be in my prayers. You just proved my point and if thats a threat youll be in for a surprise
james

Midland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Abdurratln wrote:
crazy muslims

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

james wrote:
<quoted text>
crazy muslims

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Wha's the matter b-word? Cat's got your tongue?

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Now, maybe we can get an intelligent discussion going in this stupid forum.
james

Midland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Abdurratln wrote:
Now, maybe we can get an intelligent discussion going in this stupid forum.
post your islam videos all you want idiot your just proving my point each time you do.
james

Midland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Your a fail, you and your jihad videos get a life you would watch someone die you freak!

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

james wrote:
Your a fail, you and your jihad videos get a life you would watch someone die you freak!
You started it fool. Nobody wants to talk about that crap. But if you insist, I can entertain your sick and perverted asssss all day and half the night: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
james

Midland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
You started it fool. Nobody wants to talk about that crap. But if you insist, I can entertain your sick and perverted asssss all day and half the night: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
your confused im not the one searching and posting that crap! Your crazy! Thats what you are and dont say your doing it for my sickness im not a muslim thats your culture

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

james

Midland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Dude your sick.....your acting like muhammed

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

james wrote:
<quoted text>
your confused im not the one searching and posting that crap!
Naw,b-word. I do not need to "search" for that. Iknow about it already. The point is an ignorantazzzz b-word like cannot teach meanything about Islam. If we are going to discsuu tias at all, you will ave toshutup and listen. Askmequestions. But do not try to tellme NOTHING about Islam.

james wrote:
<quoted text>Your crazy! Thats what you are and dont say your doing it for my sickness im not a muslim thats your culture
That's right. And Iknow my culture far better any punk likeyou could ever know.
james

Midland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw,b-word. I do not need to "search" for that. Iknow about it already. The point is an ignorantazzzz b-word like cannot teach meanything about Islam. If we are going to discsuu tias at all, you will ave toshutup and listen. Askmequestions. But do not try to tellme NOTHING about Islam.
<quoted text>
That's right. And Iknow my culture far better any punk likeyou could ever know.
nooo you dont know im a strong christian okay ask questions right? Then dont dont say anything about christianity.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

james wrote:
Dude your sick.....your acting like muhammed
Why can'tyou hold an intelligent discussion without tryingto take cheap shots? Nobody wants to talk about tyhe non-sense you keep bringing up. I have stillnotinulted Jesus (Peace adBlessngs be uponhim). Why do you have to insult Muhammad (Peace and Blessings be upon him)? As lomg as you do that, do not expect me to be ahppy about it. I do not care if you hate Islam. But do not insult Islam and expect me to just take it. See, you are the sick one. You are the crzy one, not me. You cannot stand the sight of blood. But it was YOU who first mentioned beheadings. You make me sick.
james

Midland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can'tyou hold an intelligent discussion without tryingto take cheap shots? Nobody wants to talk about tyhe non-sense you keep bringing up. I have stillnotinulted Jesus (Peace adBlessngs be uponhim). Why do you have to insult Muhammad (Peace and Blessings be upon him)? As lomg as you do that, do not expect me to be ahppy about it. I do not care if you hate Islam. But do not insult Islam and expect me to just take it. See, you are the sick one. You are the crzy one, not me. You cannot stand the sight of blood. But it was YOU who first mentioned beheadings. You make me sick.
i dont want any feedback from my answers.

okay for one you have insulted jesus by saying his not the son.

I will not insult islam if you wont insult christianity that simple

I can stand the sight of blood its killing im not okay with so im not sick for saying that i said it was wrong and yet you still put it up basically insulting me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,281 - 2,300 of4,401
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••