Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

james wrote:
<quoted text>
jesus will forever be the son of god in my heart and you muslims need to respect that,
We need to "respect" a bodface lie? I do not think so. As long as you keep it to yourself, I could not care less, really. But as soon as you go public with it, I will oppose it. I will not insult Jesus, but I will not ssit silently while ypou tell lies in public.
james wrote:
<quoted text>maybe your religion would get respect if you didnt say how others are wrong you cant judge only god can mind your own business on who i belive i use to repsect islam until people like you brag and criticize my beliefs you muslims are uncivilized killing in the name of god shameful the only religion that targets others jesus said love your enemys you muslims do the oppsite of his words.
My religion has respect because we try to obey GOD and we do not go around spreading obvious and stupid lies about GOD. People respect that. Islam teached us to not lie about GOD.
james

Midland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam is not about "pride". It is simply about being true to GOD's Monotheism: thou shall have other deity besides GOD. Jesus was a prophet. He was not a deity or any son of any deity. Any such notrion as that is paganism,plain and simple. That is not azn insult. It is not an attack. GOD tod us to havbe no other gods. Either we obey or we disobey. Muslims try to obey. Simple. This is not about "pride". It is about obeying GOD.
and Jesus didnt? God warned the world that Jesus was coming not muhammed so why would i follow muhammed and the Quran? You put kkk for christ!!! A prophet for god, the laws of god where in the bible waaay before the Quran so muslim (murder of non belivers) shut up with your non sense God spoke threw the bible 1st so dont tell me something i already know.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

I meant to say Islam teaches us not to lie about GOD.
james

Midland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
We need to "respect" a bodface lie? I do not think so. As long as you keep it to yourself, I could not care less, really. But as soon as you go public with it, I will oppose it. I will not insult Jesus, but I will not ssit silently while ypou tell lies in public.
<quoted text>
My religion has respect because we try to obey GOD and we do not go around spreading obvious and stupid lies about GOD. People respect that. Islam teached us to not lie about GOD.
you muslims dont respect god! If anything your his biggest mistake! I agree christians aint perfect but nobody is that means muslims too, the only perfect human there was, was jesus and not because he is the son but because he never commited sin. The devil will rule threw islam, a true beliver knows jesus is the son of the almighty by spirit! And because of the sacrifice! muhammed didnt die for your sins!! and i cant wait till my brother jesus returns and wipe out the evil of the world and islam

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

james wrote:
<quoted text>
and Jesus didnt? God warned the world that Jesus was coming not muhammed so why would i follow muhammed and the Quran?
Because that makes logical and scenific sense and it is based on truth and not onlies. The Bible tells us numerous times tat Muhammad will come ater Jesus. Jesus himslef said that. And he used Muhammad's name when he said it.

The problem is KKKristianity is full of lies and they have people fooled and tricked. They tricked people b mis-translating the Bible. But, if you read the Bible in the Original Hebrew and Aramaics which are forms of Arabic, it will say Muhammad. If you read it in ancient Greek, it will say Muhammad. And I can prove it.
james wrote:
<quoted text>You put kkk for christ!!!
No. I said KKKristianity which is a racist white man's religion. I do not beleive in the concept of "Christ" although I am sure some Muslims do believe that or somehing like that. So, I avoid even mentioning it. But when I talk about the religion that is based on many, many lies, I call it KKKristianity. The KKK is a KKKristian organization. That is a fact. American churches are segregated along racial lines. No other religion in the world divides people into races like that. And Islam especially does not do that.
This is what Holy Prophet Muhammad (Peace and Blessings be upon him) said about racism:

"All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not, therefore, do injustice to yourselves" ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Farewell_Ser... )

So, when a Muslim Prays, he stand next to a man who may be white, brown, yellow or any other color. We are all brothers. We do not have laws tha says a black man cannot marry a white woman. All that is in KKKristianity, but not in Islam.

As a mater of fact, the Civil Rights Movement against racist segregation is traced back to Islam. M.L. King could not find a philosophy against racism in KKKristianity. And when he started to preach against racism his own National Baptist Convention kicked him, his family and all his frieds out. They had to leave and started the Progressive National Baptist Convention. Y'all do not like to remember this history. But it is true history and I can prove it.
james wrote:
<quoted text>in KKKristianity A prophet for god, the laws of god where in the bible waaay before the Quran so muslim (murder of non belivers) shut up with your non sense God spoke threw the bible 1st so dont tell me something i already know.
Of course GOD sent the Laws to Jews ad KKKrisians first. But you refused to obey the Laws. This is why to this day Islam is the ONLY Religion that upholds GOD Law that thou shall have no other god besides GOD. You had the Laws and rejected them. We have the exact same Laws and obey them.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

james wrote:
<quoted text>
you muslims dont respect god! If anything your his biggest mistake! I agree christians aint perfect but nobody is that means muslims too,
I never said that Muslims are perfect. I said Islam is Perfect. KKKristianity is not perfect. And KKKristians definitely ain't perfect.

james wrote:
<quoted text>the only perfect human there was, was jesus
And Jesus was not perfect. That is wy he toted away after he died, if he died.

james wrote:
<quoted text>and not because he is the son but because he never commited sin.
I guess it dependson how you define sin. If having sin is sin, Jesus was guilty of that with mary Madeleine. I suspect tatis what he was doing hanging around them prostitutes. Besides, I think Jesus was married just like all the other prophets.

Muhammad was not perfect either.That is why his sayings are in a different book. But GOD is Perfect. And The Quran is GOD's Perfect Word. The Bible is not perfect.
james wrote:
<quoted text>The devil will rule threw islam,
Says who?There you go agains with KKKristian lies.

james wrote:
<quoted text>a true beliver knows jesus is the son of the almighty by spirit!
But GOD Specifically said Jesus is not GOD's son in The Quran. I already showed you that.

james wrote:
<quoted text>And because of the sacrifice!
\

Which sacrifice? Many have been made. I have made a few myself.

james wrote:
<quoted text>muhammed didnt die for your sins!!
Nope. He did not. You have to die for your own sins. I know they lie to you and make you think that tat wn't happen.But I bet you it does happen. You gonna dies, dude, like it or not. So what is the purpose of the " sacrifice"? Don't seem to me like it did much good. I mean, givweme a break! irst Jesus dies for your sins. That's one deah for sin. then ou ave to die too? Tha ain't fair, dude. That is two deaths for one sin.

Well, it don't work that way in Islam. In Islam every person must take responisbility for his own sins or the ladck thereof. Thatis betwwne each person and GOD. We do not need any lying Uncle Tom preachers to tell us that. It is The Quran. And we deal withit at that level. Allthelying in the world willnothave your stupid butt from hellfire.You goona roast and you gonna toast.By the time itis over, you willhave a sun tan that will never leave you.

james wrote:
<quoted text>and i cant wait till my brother jesus returns and wipe out the evil of the world and islam
LOL. Fool, Islam is what built theworld in the first placeKKKristianity did not do that.
james

Midland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Because that makes logical and scenific sense and it is based on truth and not onlies. The Bible tells us numerous times tat Muhammad will come ater Jesus. Jesus himslef said that. And he used Muhammad's name when he said it.
The problem is KKKristianity is full of lies and they have people fooled and tricked. They tricked people b mis-translating the Bible. But, if you read the Bible in the Original Hebrew and Aramaics which are forms of Arabic, it will say Muhammad. If you read it in ancient Greek, it will say Muhammad. And I can prove it.
<quoted text>
No. I said KKKristianity which is a racist white man's religion. I do not beleive in the concept of "Christ" although I am sure some Muslims do believe that or somehing like that. So, I avoid even mentioning it. But when I talk about the religion that is based on many, many lies, I call it KKKristianity. The KKK is a KKKristian organization. That is a fact. American churches are segregated along racial lines. No other religion in the world divides people into races like that. And Islam especially does not do that.
This is what Holy Prophet Muhammad (Peace and Blessings be upon him) said about racism:
"All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not, therefore, do injustice to yourselves" ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Farewell_Ser... )
So, when a Muslim Prays, he stand next to a man who may be white, brown, yellow or any other color. We are all brothers. We do not have laws tha says a black man cannot marry a white woman. All that is in KKKristianity, but not in Islam.
As a mater of fact, the Civil Rights Movement against racist segregation is traced back to Islam. M.L. King could not find a philosophy against racism in KKKristianity. And when he started to preach against racism his own National Baptist Convention kicked him, his family and all his frieds out. They had to leave and started the Progressive National Baptist Convention. Y'all do not like to remember this history. But it is true history and I can prove it.
<quoted text>
Of course GOD sent the Laws to Jews ad KKKrisians first. But you refused to obey the Laws. This is why to this day Islam is the ONLY Religion that upholds GOD Law that thou shall have no other god besides GOD. You had the Laws and rejected them. We have the exact same Laws and obey them.
yesss jesus says FALSE prophets will come and islam is nooo better then christanity slavery and abuse to blacks and others, blacks in iraq are treated horrible the arabs call blacks slavesss and say there worthless when the libyian civil war broke out a black village was cleansed in northen libya one arab said they where not worthy of islam and there are sub humans. Islam in america was being tought hate too. Yess soo the quran is the bible no? Same rules? today muslims dont obey! Killing a muslim who convert to christanity was beheaded anf asked to explain himself and they called him a infidel and screamed god is great while cutting his head off. What about in mali? Great muslims throughout history islam spread threw the world by volient conquest just like christianty only muslims didnt stop and they blame the west and non belivers for there problems we all rememeber 9/11 and how in palestine they celebrated the death of thousands. Let god punish us not you. If muslims obey gods laws why are muslim countries soo messed up? And do not blame the west for that is your number 1 excuess. Islam is just another fail.
james

Midland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

And dont get me started on sudan
james

Midland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said that Muslims are perfect. I said Islam is Perfect. KKKristianity is not perfect. And KKKristians definitely ain't perfect.
<quoted text>
And Jesus was not perfect. That is wy he toted away after he died, if he died.
<quoted text>
I guess it dependson how you define sin. If having sin is sin, Jesus was guilty of that with mary Madeleine. I suspect tatis what he was doing hanging around them prostitutes. Besides, I think Jesus was married just like all the other prophets.
Muhammad was not perfect either.That is why his sayings are in a different book. But GOD is Perfect. And The Quran is GOD's Perfect Word. The Bible is not perfect.
<quoted text>
Says who?There you go agains with KKKristian lies.
<quoted text>
But GOD Specifically said Jesus is not GOD's son in The Quran. I already showed you that.
<quoted text>\
Which sacrifice? Many have been made. I have made a few myself.
<quoted text>
Nope. He did not. You have to die for your own sins. I know they lie to you and make you think that tat wn't happen.But I bet you it does happen. You gonna dies, dude, like it or not. So what is the purpose of the " sacrifice"? Don't seem to me like it did much good. I mean, givweme a break! irst Jesus dies for your sins. That's one deah for sin. then ou ave to die too? Tha ain't fair, dude. That is two deaths for one sin.
Well, it don't work that way in Islam. In Islam every person must take responisbility for his own sins or the ladck thereof. Thatis betwwne each person and GOD. We do not need any lying Uncle Tom preachers to tell us that. It is The Quran. And we deal withit at that level. Allthelying in the world willnothave your stupid butt from hellfire.You goona roast and you gonna toast.By the time itis over, you willhave a sun tan that will never leave you.
<quoted text>
LOL. Fool, Islam is what built theworld in the first placeKKKristianity did not do that.

God did say jesus was his son
jesus did die and rose
christians blame muslims just as you blame us
You did? No wonder the world is sooo screwed up muslims built it.
Islam is a lie and allows killing and not forgivness
christ will return and ill laugh at you
muslims are dumb and cant accept that they failed
God would never accecpt those who didnt accecpt his son its says so.
Jesus is better then muhammed
james

Midland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Say it. Say something if you wont to. Islam is a lieeeee you confused but i dont blame you, your book came a warlord rapist pedophile pysco reject

jesus is the last prophet and son of God not allah your demon god but God of Abraham

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

james wrote:
<quoted text>
yesss jesus says FALSE prophets will come and islam is nooo better then christanity slavery and abuse to blacks and others,
Al lies.You have no evidence of any of that.

james wrote:
<quoted text>blacks in iraq
Iraq? That is not Islam.

james wrote:
<quoted text>are treated horrible the arabs call blacks slavesss
Muslims call all Muslims slaves. We are Slaves on GOD.My name is Slave. The Kings of Saudi Arabai and Jordan are named Slaves. So what's your point? Youmake no sense.Allyou are doing is tellling more and more lies.

james wrote:
<quoted text>and say there worthless when the libyian civil war broke out a black village was cleansed in northen libya
And who were respnisble for the war against Libya? You get one guess: YOUR half whiteazzz president and his white woman Hitler KKKlinton.

james wrote:
<quoted text>one arab said they where not worthy of islam and there are sub humans.
That guy was CIA agent that Hitlery sent over there.

james wrote:
<quoted text>Islam in america was being tought hate too.
Duh? You mean the Nation of Islam? Well,go tell them. Do not tell me. I am not in the Nation of Islam.

james wrote:
<quoted text>Yess soo the quran is the bible no? Same rules? today muslims dont obey!
Bytch,worry bout KKKristians obeying.

james wrote:
<quoted text>Killing a muslim who convert to christanity was beheaded anf asked to explain himself and they called him a infidel and screamed god is great while cutting his head off.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

james wrote:
<quoted text>What about in mali? Great muslims throughout history islam spread threw the world by volient conquest just like christianty
That is another stupid damlie. Here is the truth:

http://www.webafriqa.net/library/history/unes...

Now, show me one instance where Islam was forced in Africa. UNESCO is the highest autority in the world on this. It has the bestscholars in the world write this history. Show me where Islam was forced in Africa. You cannot do it.

james wrote:
<quoted text>Let god punish us not you.
Lwet GOD teach us about Islam, not you. GOD has alrady taught us in The Quran. Get lost.

james wrote:
<quoted text>If muslims obey gods laws why are muslim countries soo messed up?
Which Muslims country might that be. France? England? Tell us.

You are an idiot.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

james wrote:
And dont get me started on sudan
Dog, I do not care how many lies you tell. I can always prove you wrong.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

james wrote:
<quoted text>
God did say jesus was his son
Whos did he say that to? I mean,where are the witnesses that GOD said that? AndEvidence?

Oops. I forget...a voice in te sky said that. Now, I see said the blind man.
james wrote:
<quoted text>jesus did die and rose
Proof please. GODTold us that did not happen.
james wrote:
<quoted text>christians blame muslims just as you blame us
You mean KKKristians?
james wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus is better then muhammed
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_100
james

Midland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

I have every proof you scum iraq yess there religion. Muslim conquest of the Maghreb north africa, noo any country in the middle east where all that crap happens! Your stupid sharia law is stupid, muslim radicals every where theres no such thing as a peaceful muslim. Muhammed and his kid wives the quran is wrong your religion is wrong jesus the son of God our savor will judge you
james

Midland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

So you get lost you idiot. islam doesnt belong in the west without it makes us great
james

Midland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Is muhammed the messiah?? No! Jesus is better
james

Midland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

You racist

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Looks like you gettingexcited now. No matter. I am going to put your sick lyingazzz on ignore soon.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

james wrote:
I have every proof you scum
Show your proof or shut the eff up.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

james wrote:
You racist
Yo mama is a racist.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••