Islam an empire of faith

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#2427 Feb 7, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, Mohalfman has had considerable influence... unfortunately all negative.
Islam = Synagogue of Satan
Synagogue of Satan LOL ! We pray in mosques and the book of Satan is clearly the damn Talmud ! Read it FOOL !

Islam is the greatest religion !

ALLAH AKBAR !

NEXT !

LOL !

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#2429 Feb 7, 2013
james wrote:
<quoted text>
right! Stupid muhammed!! Hearing things in a cave what a nutjob! Im glad you understand now
The miracles in the cave was just one event that reveal Only Five verses of Surah 96. Surah 96 has 19 Verses altogether. Aftwer thosae First Five were reavealed, the remainding 17 Verses were r3eveakled months later in an entirely different context, not in a cave. I do not know all the deatils. But sometimes, Revelations would come to him while he was sleeping. And we know for a fact that these were not just dreams. For example, one time Holy Prophet Mughammad (Peace and Blessinsg be upon him) received Revelation while sleeping with his head in his wife's lap. She reparts (May Allah be pleased with her) that she could tell that revelation was upon him because he became so heavy she could not move from under his head. So, fool, you see, this is about a lot more than Muahmmad. We have many eyewitness that prove that Revelations are real. I could offer more details. But, you can read about it on page 5, here: http://www.islamibayanaat.com/MQ/English-Maar...

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#2430 Feb 7, 2013
I meant to say 14 Verses.
james

Midland, TX

#2431 Feb 7, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
The miracles in the cave was just one event that reveal Only Five verses of Surah 96. Surah 96 has 19 Verses altogether. Aftwer thosae First Five were reavealed, the remainding 17 Verses were r3eveakled months later in an entirely different context, not in a cave. I do not know all the deatils. But sometimes, Revelations would come to him while he was sleeping. And we know for a fact that these were not just dreams. For example, one time Holy Prophet Mughammad (Peace and Blessinsg be upon him) received Revelation while sleeping with his head in his wife's lap. She reparts (May Allah be pleased with her) that she could tell that revelation was upon him because he became so heavy she could not move from under his head. So, fool, you see, this is about a lot more than Muahmmad. We have many eyewitness that prove that Revelations are real. I could offer more details. But, you can read about it on page 5, here: http://www.islamibayanaat.com/MQ/English-Maar...
you insult me and my beliefs and you supect me to belive that? I follow God and Christ nothing else

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#2432 Feb 7, 2013
james wrote:
<quoted text>
you insult me and my beliefs
Beeeetch, you insulted Islam first.

james

Midland, TX

#2433 Feb 7, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
because islam claims to be the best and one true religion basically saying mine is wrong

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#2434 Feb 7, 2013
james wrote:
<quoted text>
because islam claims to be the best and one true religion basically saying mine is wrong
Yourts is wrong. Jesus is not GOD's son. that is an obvious and boldface lie. It is just that we do not like having to say this out loud. But and intelligent thinking person knows that is a lie.
muminfreedomfigh ta

United States

#2435 Feb 7, 2013
james wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesnt christianity do the exact same thing.
james

Midland, TX

#2436 Feb 7, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Yourts is wrong. Jesus is not GOD's son. that is an obvious and boldface lie. It is just that we do not like having to say this out loud. But and intelligent thinking person knows that is a lie.
anybody who does not accept that jesus is the son is wrong the bible says soo the bible comes before muhammed, jesus is the last messenger not muhammed
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#2437 Feb 7, 2013
Obviously the one true path for all humanity is PAGANISM!

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#2438 Feb 7, 2013
james wrote:
<quoted text>
anybody who does not accept that jesus is the son is wrong the bible says soo the bible comes before muhammed, jesus is the last messenger not muhammed
Dude, I do not wat to knock the Bible. So, I will tell you about The Quran and leave it at that.

First, you will notice that I capitalize The Quran, but I do not capitalize the "t" in "the" fr te Bible. There is ood reasoning behind that. The Quran is GOD's Verbal Word. It is not merely what Muhammad Peace ad Belssings be upon him) said. It what GOD Said through Muhammad.

To clarify this point, we have a Bok of the Sayings of Muhamad. This is seperate from The Quran. Never confuse what Muhammad said with what GOD said because Muhammad was vrery careful and diligent about keeping the two separated.

In English, it is not alaways easy to notice that The Quran has a Unique Quality that no man before or since has ever been able to imitate. But each year during the Holy Month Ramadan, Muslims recite The Entire Quran from front to back in Arabic, te Original language of The Quran. When you hear it in Arabic, you will immediately realize thatno man could have possibly writen it, especially not Muhammad because he could not read or write. You may hear A Recitation of The Quran here: http://www.qurany.net/

The only thing I will say about the Bible is that you cannot make similar claims to what I just made about the Bible, like it or not. If you try to make such claims, we all know you are lying.
james

Midland, TX

#2439 Feb 7, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, I do not wat to knock the Bible. So, I will tell you about The Quran and leave it at that.
First, you will notice that I capitalize The Quran, but I do not capitalize the "t" in "the" fr te Bible. There is ood reasoning behind that. The Quran is GOD's Verbal Word. It is not merely what Muhammad Peace ad Belssings be upon him) said. It what GOD Said through Muhammad.
To clarify this point, we have a Bok of the Sayings of Muhamad. This is seperate from The Quran. Never confuse what Muhammad said with what GOD said because Muhammad was vrery careful and diligent about keeping the two separated.
In English, it is not alaways easy to notice that The Quran has a Unique Quality that no man before or since has ever been able to imitate. But each year during the Holy Month Ramadan, Muslims recite The Entire Quran from front to back in Arabic, te Original language of The Quran. When you hear it in Arabic, you will immediately realize thatno man could have possibly writen it, especially not Muhammad because he could not read or write. You may hear A Recitation of The Quran here: http://www.qurany.net/
The only thing I will say about the Bible is that you cannot make similar claims to what I just made about the Bible, like it or not. If you try to make such claims, we all know you are lying.
if he couldnt read or write who wrote it? The bible is my guide line, old and new testement. Christ was a great teacher of peace and faith

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

bamako,mali

#2440 Feb 8, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at that beeetch crying now after insulting Islam and its Prophet over and over do these people know SHAME ?
Guess Not SMDH

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

bamako,mali

#2441 Feb 8, 2013
NEXT

ALLAH AKBAR

Islam is second to none .

LOL

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#2442 Feb 8, 2013
james wrote:
<quoted text>
if he couldnt read or write who wrote it?
GOD Wrote it.

james wrote:
<quoted text>The bible is my guide line, old and new testement. Christ was a great teacher of peace and faith
No doubt about that. I never meant to imply otherwise. Muslims accept Jesus as a prophet (Peace and Blessings be upon him) But is not a deity or any sort anymore than Muahmmad (Peace and BVlessings be upon him) was a deity. This is why you will NEVER see a Muslim trying to insult Jesus or any prophet (Peace and Blessinsg be upon them all) the way you try to insult Muhammad. What you KKKristians do is just not cool. You act uncivilized.
james

Midland, TX

#2443 Feb 8, 2013
dcool wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at that beeetch crying now after insulting Islam and its Prophet over and over do these people know SHAME ?
Guess Not SMDH
Nobody is crying you fool! I am a proud christian like the same pride you take in Islam so shut up with your profanity, muhammed would be as ashamed of you. Islam is my enemy because of people like you.
james

Midland, TX

#2444 Feb 8, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
GOD Wrote it.
<quoted text>
No doubt about that. I never meant to imply otherwise. Muslims accept Jesus as a prophet (Peace and Blessings be upon him) But is not a deity or any sort anymore than Muahmmad (Peace and BVlessings be upon him) was a deity. This is why you will NEVER see a Muslim trying to insult Jesus or any prophet (Peace and Blessinsg be upon them all) the way you try to insult Muhammad. What you KKKristians do is just not cool. You act uncivilized.

jesus will forever be the son of god in my heart and you muslims need to respect that, maybe your religion would get respect if you didnt say how others are wrong you cant judge only god can mind your own business on who i belive i use to repsect islam until people like you brag and criticize my beliefs you muslims are uncivilized killing in the name of god shameful the only religion that targets others jesus said love your enemys you muslims do the oppsite of his words.
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#2445 Feb 8, 2013
Mohalfman made up "revelations" to suit his needs. Like when he wanted to rape his adopted son's wife. The guy was a pervert and evil bastard 100%.

What a piece of scum. I piss on his memory.

MOHALFMAN = most evil human ever to have lived

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#2446 Feb 8, 2013
james wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is crying you fool! I am a proud christian like the same pride you take in Islam so shut up with your profanity, muhammed would be as ashamed of you. Islam is my enemy because of people like you.
Islam is not about "pride". It is simply about being true to GOD's Monotheism: thou shall have other deity besides GOD. Jesus was a prophet. He was not a deity or any son of any deity. Any such notrion as that is paganism,plain and simple. That is not azn insult. It is not an attack. GOD tod us to havbe no other gods. Either we obey or we disobey. Muslims try to obey. Simple. This is not about "pride". It is about obeying GOD.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#2447 Feb 8, 2013
james wrote:
<quoted text>
jesus will forever be the son of god in my heart and you muslims need to respect that,
We need to "respect" a bodface lie? I do not think so. As long as you keep it to yourself, I could not care less, really. But as soon as you go public with it, I will oppose it. I will not insult Jesus, but I will not ssit silently while ypou tell lies in public.
james wrote:
<quoted text>maybe your religion would get respect if you didnt say how others are wrong you cant judge only god can mind your own business on who i belive i use to repsect islam until people like you brag and criticize my beliefs you muslims are uncivilized killing in the name of god shameful the only religion that targets others jesus said love your enemys you muslims do the oppsite of his words.
My religion has respect because we try to obey GOD and we do not go around spreading obvious and stupid lies about GOD. People respect that. Islam teached us to not lie about GOD.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pulled Over For Looking At Cops? 3 min Coretta 4
Egyptians in Egypt 3 min lmao 478
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Liberal Sock Rage 1,276,468
If Topix's whiteys continue deleting black thre... 4 min Jared Fogle 2
News Ga. debates Confederate carving set in stone an... 7 min Lawrence Wolf 55
Who said Che Guevara and Fidel Castro are not W... 10 min PolakPotrafi 5
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 10 min freddie47 33,754
Harris County Deputy Murdered 16 min Ben YISRAEL 54
I hate blackwomen with a passion!! 34 min Phoenix Ascended 106
White men are better lovers? 49 min Anonymous 497
REPARATIONS: They Will Be Paid Sooner Or Later (Jan '15) 1 hr TheOriginalDoby 1,067
More from around the web