Islam an empire of faith
knowyourenemy

Wembley, UK

#2405 Feb 6, 2013
james wrote:
<quoted text>
because they have no right to brag, to think its the one "true" religion to brag over mine im on this topic because i hear it most from muslims who think there the best
tbh with you jamie that should be the least of your worries, brainwashing "my religion is better than yours" crap, grow a pair and open your eyes,there are much more pressing and more important issues than meddling in playground behaviour, i thought we evolved as a species?
james

Midland, TX

#2406 Feb 6, 2013
knowyourenemy wrote:
<quoted text>
tbh with you jamie that should be the least of your worries, brainwashing "my religion is better than yours" crap, grow a pair and open your eyes,there are much more pressing and more important issues than meddling in playground behaviour, i thought we evolved as a species?
i defend my beliefs Islam is not really on the same road as me, and our nature is chaotic thats why we have a god to lead us
knowyourenemy

Wembley, UK

#2407 Feb 6, 2013
james wrote:
<quoted text>
i defend my beliefs Islam is not really on the same road as me, and our nature is chaotic thats why we have a god to lead us
Stick with God and not religion then, life is less chaotic without "brainwashing"

Jahx
Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2408 Feb 6, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims slaughtered 80-100 million Hindus, Buddhists and Sikhs in India. They stole temples and converted them to mosques. Even the Taj Mahal is a stolen Shiva temple; it was not built by Shah Jahan.
These lies remind me of those around the Irish genocide, the English pretending that a “famine” killed all those people and it was out of their hands, while they were shipping food out of Ireland to England .
100 million?

In the last time you said it was 1,000,000,000,000,000 trillion.
What happened, Bah-h0es?

I think it's hilarious how you paint the Hindus as helpless sheeps who never fought back... There are alot of things hilarious in your psycho manicheist rant.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#2410 Feb 6, 2013
james wrote:
<quoted text>
i never said jesus was God i said he was the son down here to do is fathers will.
Okay, idiot. Let me try to dumb this down to Tennessee level so you can understand it.

Jesus is not GOD's son anymore than you or I are GOD's sons. Okay? You are somebody's son. That person is your father. Now, assuming your parents were intelligent and civilized, in order for them to have such a worthless and sorryazzz son as you, they had to have sexual intercourse. Right? Or maybe you are a test tube baby gone bad. If they had sex before they got married, that would be unlawful carnal knowledge. You know UCK. UCKING means it is against the law. With me so far?

Now you claim Jesus is GOD's son. So let me ask, who was Jesus' mama? Mary? Well was she married when she got pregnant with Jesus? No? Of course not. GOD never married Mary. Therefore, by logic, if Jesus was GOD's son, that would mean that GOD broke the law. Still with me, idiot?

We know GOD did not break HIS OWN LAW. So it makes no sense to say that Jesus was GOD's son. That would be illogical and against GOD's Own Law.

So how do we explain this whole mess? Did Mary had sex with any man prior to marriage and got pregnant, that would mean that she was a Law breaker. And she would have been punished according to the law at that time. But she was not a Law breaker. That is because she was pregnant by immaculate conception. That means that she got pregnant without having and sexual intercourse. Get it, idiot? Immaculate means clean pregnancy, sinless pregnancy.

How did that happen? Do not ask me, idiot. Just remember one thing: GOD is Creator. How GOD Creates in so many different ways, nobody knows. But if you say that GOD Had sex with Mary, you are a liar and a fool to boot. GOD never married mary and therefore never had any sexual relations with her. When GOD creates something or somebody he says BE and it is. Mary BE pregnant and she became pregnant. Jesus, BE born and Jesus was born. Therefore, Jesus was GOD's creation. But he was not GOD's son.

Get it, fool?

Anympore questions, you clown? I am done with it. I showed you Verses from The Quran that made this clear enoughlast night. But obviously, you are too stupid to read and undersatnd what those Verses said.
james

Midland, TX

#2411 Feb 6, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, idiot. Let me try to dumb this down to Tennessee level so you can understand it.
Jesus is not GOD's son anymore than you or I are GOD's sons. Okay? You are somebody's son. That person is your father. Now, assuming your parents were intelligent and civilized, in order for them to have such a worthless and sorryazzz son as you, they had to have sexual intercourse. Right? Or maybe you are a test tube baby gone bad. If they had sex before they got married, that would be unlawful carnal knowledge. You know UCK. UCKING means it is against the law. With me so far?
Now you claim Jesus is GOD's son. So let me ask, who was Jesus' mama? Mary? Well was she married when she got pregnant with Jesus? No? Of course not. GOD never married Mary. Therefore, by logic, if Jesus was GOD's son, that would mean that GOD broke the law. Still with me, idiot?
We know GOD did not break HIS OWN LAW. So it makes no sense to say that Jesus was GOD's son. That would be illogical and against GOD's Own Law.
So how do we explain this whole mess? Did Mary had sex with any man prior to marriage and got pregnant, that would mean that she was a Law breaker. And she would have been punished according to the law at that time. But she was not a Law breaker. That is because she was pregnant by immaculate conception. That means that she got pregnant without having and sexual intercourse. Get it, idiot? Immaculate means clean pregnancy, sinless pregnancy.
How did that happen? Do not ask me, idiot. Just remember one thing: GOD is Creator. How GOD Creates in so many different ways, nobody knows. But if you say that GOD Had sex with Mary, you are a liar and a fool to boot. GOD never married mary and therefore never had any sexual relations with her. When GOD creates something or somebody he says BE and it is. Mary BE pregnant and she became pregnant. Jesus, BE born and Jesus was born. Therefore, Jesus was GOD's creation. But he was not GOD's son.
Get it, fool?
Anympore questions, you clown? I am done with it. I showed you Verses from The Quran that made this clear enoughlast night. But obviously, you are too stupid to read and undersatnd what those Verses said.
wow muslim i never said he was Gods biological son stupid! We all know that hes his son in spirit and cause he did what no other man could do, died on a cross and took up the worlds sins! God himself turned away when he did that, thats why he is the son! The greatest man that ever lived was jesus christ
james

Midland, TX

#2412 Feb 6, 2013
And the quran is wrong! I dont read a book by a rapist!! And killer! Jesus did none of that! Stupid muslim go blow something up!
james

Midland, TX

#2413 Feb 6, 2013
And Islam says no cussing you sinner!!! Wanna be muslim

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2414 Feb 6, 2013
Islam has caused pain, death, misery, and despair for many, many years. This religion needs to be eradicated...
james

Midland, TX

#2415 Feb 6, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Get it, fool?
tennessee?

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#2416 Feb 7, 2013
Fortunately for you, ignorance is a curable disease .
Y'all need the truth ,do you peeps have enough leverage to grasp the fact that you're manipulated by your very toxic medias ??LOL !
Islam is the best religon ever only a blind couldn't see that !

ALLAH AKBAR !

NEXT !

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#2417 Feb 7, 2013
james wrote:
<quoted text>
wow muslim i never said he was Gods biological son stupid! We all know that hes his son in spirit and cause he did what no other man could do, died on a cross and took up the worlds sins! God himself turned away when he did that, thats why he is the son! The greatest man that ever lived was jesus christ
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_100
Barros Serrano

United States

#2419 Feb 7, 2013
james wrote:
<quoted text>
And clearly the most evil human ever to have lived was the False Prophet of the Islamic devil cult, Mohalfman.

I'm not a Christian, but I know this: unlike Mohalfman, Jesus of Nazareth was not a pedophile, rapist, genocidal criminal, mass murderer, war monger or organized crime boss.
james

Midland, TX

#2420 Feb 7, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
wow once again man made that you idiot, you muslims always start something and its never good. Let me guess you belive in jihad?

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#2421 Feb 7, 2013
james wrote:
<quoted text>
wow once again man made that you idiot, you muslims always start something and its never good. Let me guess you belive in jihad?
Let me guess you are a punk and a stupid one at that.

Jesus was not GOD's son. Jesus is not the greatest man who ever lived. At least two other men outrank Jesus in ifluence in the world. One of them is Muhammad. I did not say that. That is what all intelligent people know. Historians have all agreed on this. So do not come here with your ignorant crap. You are making a fool out of ypourself.
Barros Serrano

United States

#2422 Feb 7, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was not GOD's son. Jesus is not the greatest man who ever lived. At least two other men outrank Jesus in ifluence in the world. One of them is Muhammad. I did not say that. That is what all intelligent people know. Historians have all agreed on this. So do not come here with your ignorant crap. You are making a fool out of ypourself.
Oh yeah, Mohalfman has had considerable influence... unfortunately all negative.

Islam = Synagogue of Satan
james

Midland, TX

#2423 Feb 7, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
muhammed and his book is a lie, islam is a wecked religion, jesus will always be the son of god, muhammed was a low life that go bored in a cave and made some crap up, jesus is perfect islam is dumb and you sir are an idiot

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#2424 Feb 7, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
That clown said that a voice in the sky said that Jesus is GOD's son. What an idiot. Nutjobs like that need to be locked up in a padded cell. Going around listening to voices in the sky. How crazy can you get?

LOL!

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#2425 Feb 7, 2013
james wrote:
<quoted text>
muhammed and his book is a lie,
That voice you heard in the sky is a lie.

james wrote:
<quoted text>islam is a wecked religion, jesus will always be the son of god,
Prove it.

james

Midland, TX

#2426 Feb 7, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
That clown said that a voice in the sky said that Jesus is GOD's son. What an idiot. Nutjobs like that need to be locked up in a padded cell. Going around listening to voices in the sky. How crazy can you get?
LOL!
right! Stupid muhammed!! Hearing things in a cave what a nutjob! Im glad you understand now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Aquarius-WY 1,536,026
Black women want kids with that GOOD HAIR 6 min Paul 27
Black men are weak and cowardly! lmao 46 min T-BOS 8
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 48 min dreamhunk 34,579
Does Washington State Have A Lot Of Racism? (Oct '11) 48 min StayAwayFromEastWA 63
BM will never RISE 49 min Virginia Sue Jenk... 13
New Serena Williams Pregnancy pics 50 min Keyanna 34
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 54 min Paul 222
Why are black men so thirsty for white women? 2 hr KC The Troll Hunter 77
White women are extremely jealous of bw! 3 hr WHITE MASTER 42
More from around the web