Sexy Baseball Player John Rocker With Black Woman!

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#1 Apr 6, 2010
This is old but still worth mentioning with all the IR hate.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_4ow2Juu7nMo/R7G--BJ...

http://www.johnrocker.net/images/SpkEngl.jpg

They make a gorgeous couple.

Location hidden

#2 Apr 6, 2010
Her name is Alecia Marie. She is a model. People always want to critisize IR couples and say one is ugly. I think he wins the sexiest WM competition for this!

“Love”

Level 1

Since: Sep 09

Beach Bunny <3

#3 Apr 6, 2010
Is that the girl from Lincoln Heights?? She looks just like her

If it is then thats funny because she's with a white guy in the show too!
I like her because she acts and talks like me! You never see Black women like us on t.v :D

“Love”

Level 1

Since: Sep 09

Beach Bunny <3

#4 Apr 6, 2010
Ilovewhiteguys87 wrote:
Her name is Alecia Marie. She is a model. People always want to critisize IR couples and say one is ugly. I think he wins the sexiest WM competition for this!
Okay nevermind. The girl from my last post is named Erica Hubbard.
PStevenson

United States

#5 Apr 6, 2010
I'm usually not the one to care about what a woman does with a white man, but this black woman is the epitome of what a sell out BW would do. This white dude doesn't like black people, as made evident in his public comment several years back(google it). Let me make it clear.... I don't like BW dating RACIST white men. Non racists wouldn't come close to speaking the way he did. Selling out for a racist is beyond low.

Location hidden

#7 Apr 7, 2010
everyone loves chocolate wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay nevermind. The girl from my last post is named Erica Hubbard.
I love that show. I think she has a white bf but it's not her.

Location hidden

#8 Apr 7, 2010
PStevenson wrote:
I'm usually not the one to care about what a woman does with a white man, but this black woman is the epitome of what a sell out BW would do. This white dude doesn't like black people, as made evident in his public comment several years back(google it). Let me make it clear.... I don't like BW dating RACIST white men. Non racists wouldn't come close to speaking the way he did. Selling out for a racist is beyond low.
It's only what some people say he said. If he is in love with a black women, obviously he is willing to look past color. I don't think you are.
Queen

AOL

#9 Apr 7, 2010
I hate the T-shirt they are wearing.....Can be implying a racial undertone to Hispanic only speakers?
Spikewebbe

Corona, NY

#10 Apr 7, 2010
The photo of John and this woman looks like an advertisement. But good luck to them if they ARE dating. I've always liked John Rocker.

Since: Jan 10

Cuchi, Angola

#11 Apr 7, 2010
Another inadvertant admission of homosexual tendancies.....
Spike "likes" this baseball player almost as much as he "likes" Charles Barkley.....lol!

No more negro lyin&denyin, Spike....the proof is posted.

Since: Jan 10

Cuchi, Angola

#12 Apr 7, 2010
oh, I meant Avon Barksdale.....my bad......
Spikewebbe

Corona, NY

#13 Apr 7, 2010
DaemonMeister wrote:
Another inadvertant admission of homosexual tendancies.....
Spike "likes" this baseball player almost as much as he "likes" Charles Barkley.....lol!
No more negro lyin&denyin, Spike....the proof is posted.
Rocker would've been your favorite baseball player, Jugs, since he was considered a 'redneck' like yourself. Again, you prove how ignorant you are. I'm sure you didn't know who John Rocker is since you know nothing about sports, you think a NASCAR car is an athlete. Ha ha ha. You're so stupid you bring up Charles Barkley. Is that the only athlete you know, Jugs??? Stick to what you know, dummy, which is cooking roadkill, giving BJs for $10 a head and flunking your GED. You redneck fool--yes, I know that is redundant.
Bruce

Dallas, TX

#14 Apr 7, 2010
lol @ spike. nascar is gay. i remember john rocker. people here HATED him lmao. i never had a problem with him though. what he said about ny was mostly true. it was kind of stupid though. and they make a nice couple. i saw him with her on spike tv a few years ago.

“"Big FN deal"”

Level 1

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#15 Apr 7, 2010
She is a fitness model. She bangs a lot of Baseball Players.

A-Rod cheated on his wife with her.
http://bumpshack.com/2008/07/09/fitness-model...
Spikewebbe

Corona, NY

#16 Apr 7, 2010
Bruce wrote:
lol @ spike. nascar is gay. i remember john rocker. people here HATED him lmao. i never had a problem with him though. what he said about ny was mostly true. it was kind of stupid though. and they make a nice couple. i saw him with her on spike tv a few years ago.
NASCAR suck the big one, which is why Oh_Really is a fan; actually he probably couldn't tell Jeff Gordon from Flash Gordon. I'm a Atlanta Braves fan so I liked Rocker, especially when he was bashing NY. Actually, after the Mets beat the Braves in the playoffs Mayor Guilluano during a Sat Night Live skit said he wanted Rocker's head on a stick, and that was BEFORE Rocket said those things in Sports Illustrated.
PStevenson

United States

#17 Apr 7, 2010
Ilovewhiteguys87 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's only what some people say he said. If he is in love with a black women, obviously he is willing to look past color. I don't think you are.
You can think whatever you want... I know what I am and what I ain't.

Any man can look pass color for p***y... Any woman can look pass color for money.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#18 Apr 7, 2010
PStevenson wrote:
He isn't racist he is just bias. I remember his outburst was amostly about new yorkers and once I visited new york I have to say some of his comments were dead on. I would never defend a racist but I don't think that rocker is racist just stupid.

“"Big FN deal"”

Level 1

Location hidden

#19 Apr 7, 2010
PStevenson wrote:
<quoted text>
You can think whatever you want... I know what I am and what I ain't.
Any man can look pass color for p***y... Any woman can look pass color for money.
For the most part, this is correct.
Bruce

Dallas, TX

#20 Apr 7, 2010
eff you spike :D really he was cool. i just say its stupid because not all new yorkers are like that. there are plenty of working class people too. he could really pitch though. i really dont get how people can watch nascar though. i do sometimes watch formula 1 sometimes. but there is no way i could sit and watch abunch of cars that are the same drive around in circles for 4 hours.

Location hidden

#21 Apr 7, 2010
_Clyde_ wrote:
She is a fitness model. She bangs a lot of Baseball Players.
A-Rod cheated on his wife with her.
http://bumpshack.com/2008/07/09/fitness-model...
She looks a bit manly too. Too many muscles...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Attention IRBW White men on the 5 min Rock 3
Does anyone sleep 7 min Rock 2
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... 7 min darline 45
White men raping black women in US common? (Sep '12) 7 min Your worst nightmare 42
White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate B... 7 min Yagurl C 603
Blacks Built the Great Wall of China (Mar '12) 8 min Typically 68
Why it's important to be educated 10 min Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 4
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 23 min Servant of YAH 6,251
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 41 min Go Blue Forever 726
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 1 hr NotSoDivineMsM 120,927
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 hr Curious Me 24,619
Even Rapper Drake, Called East African Women, "... 5 hr Yaya 136
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••